PDA

View Full Version : I know Herm and the coaches

Nzoner
01-07-2007, 10:06 AM
are capable of being creative,they prooved it last week against the Jags but if I could only ask one question it would be,"Why in the fock put together a game plan like that only to follow it with that shit yesterday?"

BTW,I was gone yesterday until early this morning and I've waded through 7+ pages of threads so I'm sure this was asked at some point yesterday but I missed it,so humor me,I'm way hungover.

Demonpenz
01-07-2007, 11:05 AM
We are what herm is going to want to be. No crazy stuff. We are going to be a pound the rock play defense kind of team that drove us nuts in the 90's. It keeps us in games, but it also keeps us from putting a boot on other teams throats. I love D and pounding the rock as much as anyone here, but yesterday we could have had em if we mixed it up alittle bit. Our O line also sucked so maybe it wouldn't have mattered. I am going to say DJ allen hali page pollard are some monsters though. That being said we are going to be ****ed in the ass for years to come with the talent the chargers and denver is going to have.

Easy 6
01-07-2007, 11:35 AM
You've just asked the BIGGEST question that we will all be trying to answer this off-season.

I sure as heck dont have any answers, all i know is that it was the WORST showing of the year for the O & i blame the play-calling more than ANY other factor.

Just a DUMB-ASSED, THICK-HEADED DISGRACE.

If its on Herm then i HOPE & PRAY that Carl chews his ass so good that Herm has to sit on his hands to be comfortable.

If its on Mike, then Herm needs to send his ass DIRECTLY back down to the O line for the next 1000 years.