PDA

View Full Version : Will you buy season tickets next year? Will you go to any games?

Hammock Parties
01-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Personally, I think this team and franchise is headed in the right direction. I had a great time at two games this year and the felt the team gave me my money's worth. I'm also going to buy my first Chiefs jersey in years.

I can't wait for next year. We've got potentially a great defense and I'm interested to see how they improve the offense. There's no way the offensive line is this bad next year.

Deberg_1990
01-07-2007, 10:12 AM
Personally, I think this team and franchise is headed in the right direction.

Perhaps on defense, but there are still question marks there. DT, safety, MLB....

On offense, there are too many question marks to get excited: QB, WR, tackles, RG.......Herm, Solari.....after yesterdays debacle, what makes you think this team is headed in the right direction?? To be honest, last years team was probably better overall than this years team, but due to poor timing they didnt make the playoffs....

HonestChieffan
01-07-2007, 10:13 AM
I will, I already bought playoff tickets. Man I feel smart

Simplex3
01-07-2007, 10:13 AM
People like you are the reason this team will continue to suck. There are enough people in KC that when one group finally figures out that we suck year in and year out there's another batch of people just beginning to earn money that will piss it away and continue to fill Carl's pockets.

I haven't given the Chiefs a nickel in years and they won't get any until Carl AND his cronies are gone. Period.

Hammock Parties
01-07-2007, 10:15 AM
Perhaps on defense, but there are still question marks there. DT, safety, MLB....

I don't think we have any question marks at safety. I think we're going to be set for years with a pair of fabulous young athletic headhunters, who are also smart for a change.

But yes, there are some question marks, but we've got fewer question marks on defense than a team like Denver for instance. They still need to build an entire defensive line. Their safety situation is easily worse than ours.

after yesterdays debacle, what makes you think this team is headed in the right direction??

Just the season as a whole. I've recognized for weeks now that the major problem with this team was a poor offensive line. We all saw it on opening day. They did their best to patch it throughout the season. With a full offseason to attack the problem I'm confident we can fix it.

And if not...well, there's always next year! :)

boogblaster
01-07-2007, 10:16 AM
Well its a love-affair I guess Ill always have..Im in till the end..GO CHIEFS ....

sedated
01-07-2007, 10:21 AM
I love the Chiefs, love 'em.

but I find it very hard to get excited about next year with the coach/front office that is in place.

how they f*cked this playoff game up (Huard, please) will frustrate me for the entire offseason.

I feel the same way now as I did after Gannon/Grbac

Deberg_1990
01-07-2007, 10:22 AM
I don't think we have any question marks at safety. I think we're going to be set for years with a pair of fabulous young athletic headhunters, who are also smart for a change.

I listed that position as a question mark because they are still young and unproven. Sure, they showed potential this year and Page made a great INT yesterday, but nothing is a given....

But yea your right, at least they are young, hungry and athletic.

Sure cant say the same about DT. Im not sold on Kawika either...never have been.

Oh, i also should have mentioned Kicker too......Not sold on Tynes....hes shown flashes, but you just cant miss gimmie kicks like that.

HonestChieffan
01-07-2007, 10:32 AM
People like you are the reason this team will continue to suck. There are enough people in KC that when one group finally figures out that we suck year in and year out there's another batch of people just beginning to earn money that will piss it away and continue to fill Carl's pockets.

I haven't given the Chiefs a nickel in years and they won't get any until Carl AND his cronies are gone. Period.

People like you are the reason I like solitude and dogs. I actually dont believe its my fault the Chiefs Suck. And, I know you may find this difficult to understand, I enjoy games, the people, the atmosphere, and yes I like the Chiefs.

So before you give me credit for the team not being your idea of perfection, perhaps you should ask if your lack of interest, desire, and investment has contributed to the improvement of the team?

So do me a favor and do two things. Don't go to games. And don't vote. We will all be better off if you do those two things.

Simplex3
01-07-2007, 10:38 AM
People like you are the reason I like solitude and dogs. I actually dont believe its my fault the Chiefs Suck. And, I know you may find this difficult to understand, I enjoy games, the people, the atmosphere, and yes I like the Chiefs.

So before you give me credit for the team not being your idea of perfection, perhaps you should ask if your lack of interest, desire, and investment has contributed to the improvement of the team?

So do me a favor and do two things. Don't go to games. And don't vote. We will all be better off if you do those two things.
You're happy to show up. Fine. I'm not about showing up. I want to win at whatever I do. I don't go to work every day hoping to leave still having my job, I go to work every day to move forward and progress.

As long as 80,000 people in KC are Ok with the status quo every year CP and the rest will keep doing the status quo. Why should they rock the boat?

morphius
01-07-2007, 10:50 AM

I'll never have an issue with a fan willing to pay the money to go to the game and support their team. Maybe you should think of not supporting the team by refusing to watch them on TV, because if people stop going to the game then all the locals will be blocked out.

Simplex3
01-07-2007, 10:53 AM
I'll never have an issue with a fan willing to pay the money to go to the game and support their team. Maybe you should think of not supporting the team by refusing to watch them on TV, because if people stop going to the game then all the locals will be blocked out.
I don't know that I would be upset missing the games on TV for a season if it meant getting the front office blown up.

morphius
01-07-2007, 12:38 PM
I don't know that I would be upset missing the games on TV for a season if it meant getting the front office blown up.
At that point why bother being a fan? I'm not trying to be insulting here, just at some point why bother.

HonestChieffan
01-07-2007, 01:01 PM
At that point why bother being a fan? I'm not trying to be insulting here, just at some point why bother.

That seems to be an excelent point.

ChiefsCountry
01-07-2007, 01:58 PM
I'm upgrading my package from half to full season. Chiefs games are fun as hell to go to. They never lost when I went, saw some great football.

WilliamTheIrish
01-07-2007, 01:59 PM
No tix. And Sunday ticket has been cancelled as of today.
I'll follow them if they're on the free tube. But I won't throw good money after this product until Carl is gone.
I did this 3 years ago during the Jim Wooldrige era. Vowed not to go back until a committment was made to winning.

While I feel that carl tries to win, I also feel he just doesn't have any idea how to do it in this era of free agency football. And I don't think he'll ever learn.