PDA

View Full Version : Give'm hell Tony G. & LJ

Rick
01-07-2007, 02:13 PM
I say it is about time that someone speak up about how change is needed. We Chiefs fans have bitched and moaned for years to no avail. No Chiefs players ever use to complain either, thus things stay stagnate. If anyone can create change, it has to be a team's best two players. LJ and Tony G. did NOT hide their feelings after the Colts embarrassment (I just can't call it a game). Normally I would not like LJ or any other player coming out and blasting a coaching staff, I am a coach myself and never thought too kindly of it. However, this is ridiculous. All NFL teams are made of professionals, you can't tell them what you are going to do and think that they can't stop it. Common sense tells anyone that defense is easier in ANY sport if the defense already knows what the offense is going to do AND how their going to do it. SO RIP' EM OPEN LJ AND TONY G., cause fans complaining makes no difference around here and neither do the comments of radio, tv and newspaper colomnists.

Nightwish
01-07-2007, 02:17 PM
I didn't stick around for the post-game interviews, so I missed it. What did they say?

htismaqe
01-07-2007, 02:58 PM
They might as well keep their ****ing mouths shut.

They sleepwalked through that game yesterday and it doesn't matter how stupid the coaches are, they are getting PAID to play football.

BigRedChief
01-07-2007, 07:20 PM
I was in Indy and didn't catch any news. What did they say?

jspchief
01-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Tony said it was Solari's fault for dropping that pass that hit him right in the hands. Then he told us all he deserved to be paid like a #1 receiver again.

Hammock Parties
01-07-2007, 07:24 PM
I was in Indy and didn't catch any news. What did they say?

They both pretty much called out the offensive gameplan/coaches.

Lzen
01-07-2007, 07:25 PM
Tony dropped 1 pass during that game. Still, he caught some others. It's not his fault that Solari's gameplan was predictable. I mean, if you can't score a few TDs against the Colts defense, you don't deserve to be calling plays. :shake: Run, run, pass, punt doesn't work.

BigRedChief
01-07-2007, 07:28 PM
They both pretty much called out the offensive gameplan/coaches.
cool by me. Friggin embrassing not to have a plan B.

jspchief
01-07-2007, 07:29 PM
If our best players can't make critical plays... who should?

Our offense was sinking like an anchor and TG drops an easy one to kill a drive. We we needed some one to step up the most the best TE ever didn't show up.

Thank god for Kris Wilson.

NewChief
01-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Thank god for Kris Wilson.

Thank you for reminding me. He was on the one guy that seemed to step it up last night. He had two seriously clutch catches, neither of which were easy to make.

Soooo... Good job, Kris! May your NFL future be bright.

Skip Towne
01-07-2007, 07:33 PM
cool by me. Friggin embrassing not to have a plan B.
Good coaches are able to adjust on the fly. A perpetual Plan B. These coaches can't think beyond the end of their noses. So they keep doing what isn't working.

Gravedigger
01-07-2007, 07:42 PM
It was Solari's doing guys we all know this. Recievers drop balls it happens but when you go 3 and out on your first 7 possessions thats playcalling right there. The fact is that the offense isn't the same under Solari and it's him calling the plays in the long run that screws us over. He was promoted and it didn't work out so demote him back to Oline coach and get a capable O Coordinator.