PDA

View Full Version : Where's out team's emotional leader(s)?

TinyEvel
01-07-2007, 06:47 PM
NO heart.

Any time they showed the sidelines yesterday, our Offensive guys were sitting on the bench, pouting.

And they probably got the stink-eye from the D as they left the field, exhausted.

Herm sits there blank-eyed, staring over the field like the whole world's gone mad.

I can't think of anyone on this team who gets fired up. Jared Allen is the closest I can come. I'm sitting here wathing the Giants game and Shockey gets his helmet knocked off, still pushes three more yards for the 1st down. Then gets up and rallys his team. They guy has big heart in every game. And he's a friggin TE.

Even when we're NOT acting anemic, where's the spirit of this team? Pollard? We need an emotional overhaul as much as a physical one.

TinyEvel
01-08-2007, 07:27 PM
I posted this yesterday, and a lot of posters in the Kawika thread were saying the same thing.

11 reads yesterday? TinyE gets NO RESPECT!

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Kawika is the captain of our D, but no one respects him. I'd like to see Allen step up into this role, as DJ seems like a wallflower, and Pollard is still too young.

Waters should be seen as the leader of our offense, IMO. He should also probably whip Parker's ass just for posterity.

TrickyNicky
01-08-2007, 07:30 PM
Samie Parker. The guy is always fired up, especially when he gets open, is thrown to, and catches the ball, he refers to it as the trifecta. He's also the only one who stood up for Trent in the Jacksonville game. If that linebacker was two feet shorter and 100 lbs lighter, Samie would have shown him.