PDA

View Full Version : My take

big nasty kcnut
01-07-2007, 11:51 PM
This is all carl fault. He knew when roaf left he should of found a good lineman to take his place. Then you know what happen we got interstate 65. Also he should of traded ryan sims to a team for a strong dt. Reed is good but we needed a proven starter too. Last we should of stayed with hurad just so we could a better chance to win.

So in my opinion carl should go now and let the chiefs fix itself for next year.

KcMizzou
01-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Carl never had a chance to replace Roaf.

Nobody would give anything of value for Sims.

Huard's debatable, I guess. But, I seriously doubt he would have been the difference.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-07-2007, 11:54 PM
This is all carl fault. He knew when roaf left he should of found a good lineman to take his place. Then you know what happen we got interstate 65. Also he should of traded ryan sims to a team for a strong dt. Reed is good but we needed a proven starter too. Last we should of stayed with hurad just so we could a better chance to win.

So in my opinion carl should go now and let the chiefs fix itself for next year.

The only thing you can fault anyone w/ the Chiefs for re: the Roaf decision is not reading the tea leaves correctly. Regarding the trading Sims premise, he has no trade value...none. You couldn't trade Sims for Jerry Porter....you couldn't trade him for Chris Simms' spleen. He's overweight, unmotivated, and untalented. A massive bust. We'd be better off bringing in Leaf to run the Coryell system.

Demonpenz
01-07-2007, 11:56 PM
I live in fantasy land. I want a cookie the size of my foot!

Demonpenz
01-07-2007, 11:57 PM
My take is we need to stop being pussies and **** shit up. Do more drugs, drink more whiskey, bang more girls Thats the demon way. 100% 100 of the time.

big nasty kcnut
01-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Amen demon the good news is we got the best fans in america and we not cheating broncos scum.

Demonpenz
01-08-2007, 12:05 AM
to quote mohillbilly kcnut is good people