PDA

View Full Version : Why do people keep saying they would prefer Randy Moss over TO?

whoaskew
01-08-2007, 01:17 AM
I'd rather have Moss than Porter to be honest.

Or Moss. I would take Moss at this point. He seems to have mellowed some. Compared to T.O. anyway.

I don't understand why people are still riding Randy's D**k.

TO- 16 games 85 catches 1180 yards 13 TDs 1 game with 2 or less catches
Moss- 13 games 42 catches 553 yards 3 TDs 9 games with 2 or less catches

TO
- gives 180% every time the ball is snapped, running, catching, downfield blocking
-can run every route at all WR positions
- was willing to risk his career by ignoring doctor's orders for the good of the team by playing in the Super Bowl and gave one of the best performances in SB history
- this year risked his career and permanent damage to his hand in hopes of leading his team to the playoffs instead of taking the doctor's suggestion to go on IR
- the only person willing to call out their underperforming QB Bledsoe, which forced the coaches hand and made them play the better QB, sounds a lot like what people wished would have happened to our team
- lead all receivers in TD's
- makes $5m this year, $5m in 2007, and $4m in 2008 (nflpa.com)

Moss
- never gives full effort and is proud to tell you that
- very good at running 1 route unless he's taking the play off like he does 80% of the time
- misses any game that he hurts his pony tail holder
- makes $7.5 this year, $9.75m in 2007 and $11.25 in 2008 (nflpa.com)

If both are free agents this offseason, I don't see why anyone would choose Randy.
If we have to trade for one, I don't see why we should bail Oakland out of the (black) hole they dug themselves with Moss, besides they are a division rival, why would we potentially help each other out anyway?

Am I missing something?

Coach
01-08-2007, 01:19 AM
Owens is a douchebag.

Demonpenz
01-08-2007, 01:20 AM
I would have none of them. If i had a gun to my head I would at this point I would take the bullet.

Bugeater
01-08-2007, 01:23 AM
Wouldn't want either of them.

noa
01-08-2007, 01:24 AM
I'd rather have herpes encephalitis than either of those two clowns.

Easy 6
01-08-2007, 01:31 AM
It is very, Very, VERY hard to understand the fascination with these 2 "guys", they make VERY serious problems for their teams EVERYWHERE THEY HAVE GONE!!!

Come to KC who is still trying to build a team identity and then chuck a pound of c4 into the lockerroom, the practice field, sidelines on game day.

The sooner they are put on the 1st ship headed to the moon, where they can help build our first permanent outpost, the sooner the NFL gets it done, the better off all will be.

el borracho
01-08-2007, 02:12 AM
It is very, Very, VERY hard to understand the fascination with these 2 "guys", they make VERY serious problems for their teams EVERYWHERE THEY HAVE GONE!!!

Come to KC who is still trying to build a team identity and then chuck a pound of c4 into the lockerroom, the practice field, sidelines on game day.

The sooner they are put on the 1st ship headed to the moon, where they can help build our first permanent outpost, the sooner the NFL gets it done, the better off all will be.
In Owens' case it's not difficult to understand- the guy is the best WR in the league. What is difficult to understand about that?

Easy 6
01-08-2007, 02:21 AM
In Owens' case it's not difficult to understand- the guy is the best WR in the league. What is difficult to understand about that?

He is singlehandedly destroying the morale in dallas right now.

To the point that Jones will be forced to choose between a proven HOF coach OR an impeccably volatile lockerroom cancer that most of his own teamates despise.

There IS nothing hard to understand AT ALL, he's a punk loser & is about as stable as Dennis Hopper on a acid trip.

BWillie
01-08-2007, 02:41 AM
TO is a great player ON THE FIELD. I would have no problem him being a Chief if we didn't have to pay him alot of money. I know he has alot of drama behind him, and personally I know he wants attention and it is annoying but what has he done bad for Dallas this year? Was it TO's fault Romo messed up the snap? If you talk to alot of Dallas players, they really like TO. Sure some of them think he's annoying, but on a whole, most of them don't dislike TO at all.

Mecca
01-08-2007, 05:11 AM
I seriously laugh about this shit......if other grown men seriously can't handle 1 guy saying what he thinks then they have issues.

Everyone goes to work everyday and works with people they don't like, you don't run to your boss and demand those people be fired because they kill your morale.

Even in this a supposed "down year" for TO he was leaps and bounds better than anything we've had in forever.

01-08-2007, 05:42 AM
TO is a great player ON THE FIELD. I would have no problem him being a Chief if we didn't have to pay him alot of money. I know he has alot of drama behind him, and personally I know he wants attention and it is annoying but what has he done bad for Dallas this year? Was it TO's fault Romo messed up the snap? If you talk to alot of Dallas players, they really like TO. Sure some of them think he's annoying, but on a whole, most of them don't dislike TO at all.
He wouldn't be a problem if the media didn't make him one. Imagine Rhonda Moss if he came here. She would be in HOG heaven.

I would take him at this point. WE have to have a solid line first though.

Mile High Mania
01-08-2007, 06:55 AM
TO does not give full effort on every play, someone is high if they think he does. Comparing stats for 2006 doesn't work either.

Both are jackasses of the highest order, but if I had to pick one... give me Moss, he's a headache, but he's not a headache and a drama queen.

Mile High Mania
01-08-2007, 06:57 AM

Go look at all the dropped balls TO had. Go look at the comments made by Newman and others a few weeks ago. TO was not mentioned in the comments, but that is who they were addressing.

TO dropped a lot of critical passes this season - easy ones. I live in Dallas and I get to hear about the BS every day. No real fan of any team wants the TO BS on their team.

King_Chief_Fan
01-08-2007, 08:39 AM
I don't understand why people are still riding Randy's D**k.

TO- 16 games 85 catches 1180 yards 13 TDs 1 game with 2 or less catches
Moss- 13 games 42 catches 553 yards 3 TDs 9 games with 2 or less catches

TO
- gives 180% every time the ball is snapped, running, catching, downfield blocking
-can run every route at all WR positions
- was willing to risk his career by ignoring doctor's orders for the good of the team by playing in the Super Bowl and gave one of the best performances in SB history
- this year risked his career and permanent damage to his hand in hopes of leading his team to the playoffs instead of taking the doctor's suggestion to go on IR
- the only person willing to call out their underperforming QB Bledsoe, which forced the coaches hand and made them play the better QB, sounds a lot like what people wished would have happened to our team
- lead all receivers in TD's
- makes $5m this year, $5m in 2007, and $4m in 2008 (nflpa.com)

Moss
- never gives full effort and is proud to tell you that
- very good at running 1 route unless he's taking the play off like he does 80% of the time
- misses any game that he hurts his pony tail holder
- makes $7.5 this year, $9.75m in 2007 and $11.25 in 2008 (nflpa.com)

If both are free agents this offseason, I don't see why anyone would choose Randy.
If we have to trade for one, I don't see why we should bail Oakland out of the (black) hole they dug themselves with Moss, besides they are a division rival, why would we potentially help each other out anyway?

Am I missing something?

Green would never be able to get the ball to T.O. T.O. prefers them above the waste and 25 yards down field.

Reerun_KC
01-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Green would never be able to get the ball to T.O. T.O. prefers them above the waste and 25 yards down field.

Yep and with Green getting hammered at the end of his 3 and 5 step drops, There wouldnt be much of a chance to throw the ball that far..

Unless you put the annointed one in.. Then there is hope. He can single handly stop the race track on I-65 with a simple wave of the hand.