PDA

View Full Version : Herm ,what an idiot

shyguyms
01-08-2007, 02:36 AM
from the KC Star

“I told Mike today that he did a good job for his first year,” Edwards said. “That’s a tough seat he’s sitting in. A lot of the things that happened to us — losing some players, losing the quarterback — affected him. He had never called an offensive play. That’s hard. He will be so much better next year. It won’t even be close.

“Mike’s the guy. He’s going to be a heck of an offensive coordinator. Next year will be a lot different for him. I was so much better my second year as a head coach. He’ll gain more confidence. He knows me better now. Mike had to learn the passing game. You don’t learn that in a year unless you’re a coordinator. He was an offensive-line coach. That’s something he had to go through.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, Hello Herm your an idiot you never got better you only have gotten worse the only good thing is i dont think we can get any worse than what we were saturday you bum!!

MichaelH
01-08-2007, 05:43 AM
It seems Herm is a glass half full guy which isn't all that bad. The Chiefs went 9-7 after a major coaching change, losing the starting Pro Bowl QB and an offensive lineman. To most, that's not too bad. It's too bad he doesn't realize he took the best, most productive offense in football and gutted it like a pig. It's really evident that Solari did exactly what Herm wanted him to do.

Braincase
01-08-2007, 06:33 AM
It seems Herm is a glass half full guy which isn't all that bad.

Glass might be half-full, but my damned ice cubes have melted.

Bob Dole
01-08-2007, 06:43 AM
OK HERMY!

At least he's humane enough not to toss Solari under the bus after he lobotomized him.

KC-TBB
01-08-2007, 06:48 AM
Solariball...run, run, incomplete pass, punt...

Mile High Mania
01-08-2007, 06:51 AM
This cracks me up... "He had never called an offensive play. That’s hard."

Ya think?

Bob Dole
01-08-2007, 06:55 AM
This cracks me up... "He had never called an offensive play. That’s hard."

Ya think?

Apparently he had never watched an actual game, either.

Mile High Mania
01-08-2007, 07:00 AM
I don't know if Herm is built to be a head coach.... dunno, maybe I'm wrong. Sucks for you guys b/c if that game was a sign of things to come... yikes, a lot of you (not everyone) deserves better than that.

King_Chief_Fan
01-08-2007, 07:08 AM
It seems Herm is a glass half full guy which isn't all that bad. The Chiefs went 9-7 after a major coaching change, losing the starting Pro Bowl QB and an offensive lineman. To most, that's not too bad. It's too bad he doesn't realize he took the best, most productive offense in football and gutted it like a pig. It's really evident that Solari did exactly what Herm wanted him to do.

and they denutted Green. He has no fire, passion or touch this year.
Changing the offense to the predictable allowed the opposing defenses to tee off. Green does not do well under pressure these days.

Reerun_KC
01-08-2007, 09:04 AM
and they denutted Green. He has no fire, passion or touch this year.
Changing the offense to the predictable allowed the opposing defenses to tee off. Green does not do well under pressure these days.

No and either would any quailty QB... This Butt sex offense is just puturid at best....

One year down and what 3 to go of Hermie's Shit?

I hope when Cowher comes back on the Market, Clark backs the Brinks truck up for him...

Herm is a disgrace to himself and the city of KC!

Imon Yourside
01-08-2007, 09:12 AM
I don't blame Solari for any of our woes, it's about the players and the HC is in his ear telling him what to run. FIRE HERM, HIRE COWHER.

Extra Point
01-08-2007, 09:12 AM
The earlier comment this past week regarding taking out Green if he faltered had no business being said outside of Herm Edwards' office. That was the primary brick thrown at the window from the inside.

Kerberos
01-08-2007, 09:22 AM
I don't know if Herm is built to be a head coach.... dunno, maybe I'm wrong. Sucks for you guys b/c if that game was a sign of things to come... yikes, a lot of you (not everyone) deserves better than that.

You know.... I don't know why I find this offensive. I mean I know you and a couple of your brethren are classy posters and have my repect.

But you are ALL Bronco fans so that puts you all in the catagory of INSANE. So shouldn't you all get the same treatment and be subject to the same labotomy you are due?

:D

38yrsfan
01-08-2007, 10:32 AM
I don't blame Solari for any of our woes, it's about the players and the HC is in his ear telling him what to run. FIRE HERM, HIRE COWHER.

I agree ... he (Edwards) is as predictable as Marty used to be in the playoffs without the motivational pluses and emphasis on focus and the basics that make Marty's teams competitive. His hiring was and is a joke. When I first heard about the hiring; "who?? from the Jets?? they've got to be kidding!! more of a fill-a-hole, stay under budget hiring than a desire to win a championship acquisition.

shaneo69
01-08-2007, 10:36 AM

I really don't know which head coach is stupider. The one whose offense doesn't get a 1st down until late in the 3rd quarter, or the one whose offense gets three 1st and goals from inside the 5 and comes away with 9 points. At home. Against the team that the Chiefs beat 41-0.

acesn8s
01-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Herm- "Mike, you did a good job this year. You called for run play when we needed it, you know, 1st and 2nd down, pass plays as needed, you know, 3rd down, but the way you utilized the punts on 4th down, THAT was tough. Not too many first year coordinators can do that. I would LOVE to see you here again next year."