PDA

View Full Version : HERM What Happened to Being a Leader and a Person of Character?

terrysheafanclub
01-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Is any other Chief Fan concerned about the lack of leadership coming from the Chiefs Head Coach? He stands up at a press conference and spews negativity...I don't know if he is trying to divert fans attention from his stupid decision to release one of the coaches who actually made a difference in this years season or if he is just a person of bad character.

Regardless, the Chiefs need to analyze their so called "leader" he proves day in and day out to lack leadership, character, and values. I thought the leaders of the NFL were supposed to be positive, influential, and adhere to strong values. The NFL has spent so much money creating the image that players and coaches are role models and yet they appoint men of poor character and leadership skills like Edwards. If the NFL continues to allow bad people run their teams, the NFL is going to end up being the NBA. The Hunt Family and Peterson need to take a hard look at the type of person who is leading their NFL Franchise.

Phobia
01-11-2007, 01:58 PM
Larry Johnson convinced him to get rid of all the white coaches.

Mecca
01-11-2007, 01:58 PM
....Alot of coaches throw players and other coaches under the bus.....happens all the time.

Everyone around here is just use to the loyalty of Vermiel where the guy would be a steaming turd and Vermiel wanted him to stay.

Archie Bunker
01-11-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm sure but when I figure it out I will post a new thread about it.

Redrum_69
Its been well documented that Herm doesnt like Terry Shea

jspchief
Shea sucked.

Redrum_69
01-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Shea was the Ron Jaworski of coaches

Mr. Plow
01-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Shea made a difference this year? You must be talking about a negative difference.

terrysheafanclub
01-11-2007, 02:13 PM
I guess you forgot that our All-Pro QB got injured the first week in the season and Shea coached up Huard who had sat the bench for the past 10 years. Shea coached Huard into being one of the best QB's in the league...don't believe that statement check the NFL's QB ratings for the season...Huard placed second overall.

Shea made a difference this year? You must be talking about a negative difference.