PDA

View Full Version : a gift from me to you!!!

pak1983
01-11-2007, 04:27 PM
THANK ME LATER!!!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/alton.asp

NSFW (Gross)

Buck
01-11-2007, 04:32 PM
Now that was dumb of her.

Hammock Parties
01-11-2007, 04:33 PM
My god, the blood and the hair...

crazycoffey
01-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Nice pics, she got F ed up.

Easy 6
01-11-2007, 04:35 PM
You are a F#CKING SCUMBAG, too bad thats not you. I thought this was gonna be some kind of stupid joke, instead you are the stupid joke.

go die.

Hammock Parties
01-11-2007, 04:36 PM
It's like her head just exploded. I can't even tell where her face was.

dirk digler
01-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Damn her face...

Halfcan
01-11-2007, 04:41 PM
I don't see anything funny about this. I think you should be banned!

MOhillbilly
01-11-2007, 04:44 PM
why should he be banned?

if anything else its should serve you to really help your friends from drinking and driving.

pak1983
01-11-2007, 04:44 PM
You are a F#CKING SCUMBAG, too bad thats not you. I thought this was gonna be some kind of stupid joke, instead you are the stupid joke.

go die.

YOUR MOTHER IS A SCUMBAG MINUS THE S. SHE ENJOYS MAN JUICE SPRAYED ON HER BREAST.

Hammock Parties
01-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Anymore post-wreckage photos from stuff like this? Maybe it's morbid fascination but stuff like this really interests me. The human body is so fragile...

RealSNR
01-11-2007, 04:46 PM
That's pretty disgusting. Thanks a lot, asshole

crazycoffey
I can't believe the family allowed the photos to be published publicly. Even to be on that site.
It's not funny, true, but she was messed up. The car probably rolled so many times that either the top came off (or it was cut off by fire/rescue workers) or she was hanging out of the window, in either case that damage looks like it was caused from the road.

I was a traffic cop for five years in dallas, BTW, so I was only offering my semi professional opion (would that be IMHSPO)

MOhillbilly
Anymore post-wreckage photos from stuff like this? Maybe it's morbid fascination but stuff like this really interests me. The human body is so fragile...

compared to what?

Hammock Parties
01-11-2007, 04:47 PM
I was a traffic cop for five years in dallas,

You see any ****ed up corpses?

Hammock Parties
01-11-2007, 04:48 PM
compared to what?

Wolverine...he just regenerates.

journeyscarab
That is messed up right there.

Buck
Wolverine...he just regenerates.

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World.

MOhillbilly
01-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Save the Cheerleader, Save the World.

ROFL

you guys are retards.

01-11-2007, 04:50 PM
I have something just for you GoChiefs..and nobody else..try this (http://www.ratemypoo.com/) ..I think that should keep you even more fascinated for a while..

Hammock Parties
01-11-2007, 04:50 PM
ROFL

you guys are retards.

STOP USING THAT WORD!!! IT'S NOT NICE!

OnTheWarpath15
01-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Not that I agree with these being posted here, but it's not like you clicked a link that has the words "photo" and "gruesome" in it.....:rolleyes:

MOhillbilly
STOP USING THAT WORD!!! IT'S NOT NICE!

yeah i reckon 'guys' when youre involved isnt nice.

crazycoffey

Well, yeah. One of the last fatality accidents was a huge forklift, tried to go under a bridge with the forks raised too high. the top of the pistons (I am not a licensed fork lift driver, so I don't know the correct name) or whatever, hit the bridge, caved in the cage and crushed the driver. It had to be pretty quick.

I don't have pictures, They were on the office computer, plus it wouldn't be ethical to share. But trust me, it was bad. Poor guy.

Easy 6
01-11-2007, 04:54 PM
YOUR MOTHER IS A SCUMBAG MINUS THE S. SHE ENJOYS MAN JUICE SPRAYED ON HER BREAST.

Your still a worthless piece of shit, nothing will ever change that.

If that was one of your family, would you want it spread around the internet like some kind of f#cking joke.

Mom jokes from a PUSSY dont bother me much, PUSSY.

crazycoffey
I have something just for you GoChiefs..and nobody else..try this (http://www.ratemypoo.com/) ..I think that should keep you even more fascinated for a while..

You warned me, I should have known better, but I couldn't help myself.

Now I am sorry

MOhillbilly
i seen a dude get hit by a dumptruck.

his head was about that smooshed as in the link.

siberian khatru
01-11-2007, 04:56 PM
I'm surprised this was on snopes. There are other websites that carry this stuff ... it's pretty gruesome fer sure, but it also shows the stark reality of violence -- it's not like in movies, even gory horror movies. You get desensitized to that, in part because you can reassure yourself that it's fake. But the real stuff can just make your throat clutch.

The only stuff I really can't take, just have to turn away from, are pictures of dead children. I've seen a couple, and have refused to look at any more.

Easy 6
01-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Not that I agree with these being posted here, but it's not like you clicked a link that has the words "photo" and "gruesome" in it.....:rolleyes:

Truth be told, i should have looked closer once i clicked the link. But the thread title suggested some goofball shit, not graphic photos of a young womans death.

Halfcan
01-11-2007, 04:58 PM

Wow nice comeback-why don't you tie a bag on your head and see how long it takes you to pass out.

MOhillbilly
01-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Truth be told, i should have looked closer once i clicked the link. But the thread title suggested some goofball shit, not graphic photos of a young womans death.

the bitch was drinking and drivin.

YOU PAY TO PLAY.

if it were some fat retard you couldnt relate w/ you probably wouldnt care.

pak1983
01-11-2007, 05:00 PM
http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/decapitation.asp#photo

Easy 6
01-11-2007, 05:02 PM

YOU PAY TO PLAY.

You got me all wrong MO, i would be disturbed by photos of any person in such a horrible state.

What creeps me out even more is that some people get their kicks spreading shit like that around with little smilies & calling it a "gift".

journeyscarab
01-11-2007, 05:03 PM
I'll skip dinner at this point.

Phobia
01-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Nice.

01-11-2007, 05:04 PM
You warned me, I should have known better, but I couldn't help myself.

Now I am sorry
All you had to do was pass over the link with your mouse,and your browser would have told you everything, without ever clicking on it.;)

boogblaster
01-11-2007, 05:05 PM
As the planet spins...

ROYC75
01-11-2007, 05:07 PM

When I was a police officer, I seen several, one was a guy that I knew very well. My brother and him were the same age, just 2 years younger than me. He hit the pavement face down from a motorcyle accident....... no helmet.

Buck
01-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Hey this Pak guy is a major douchebag,

whats everyones opinion on sourdough bread? I really like it.

Phobia
01-11-2007, 05:08 PM
You got me all wrong MO, i would be disturbed by photos of any person in such a horrible state.

What creeps me out even more is that some people get their kicks spreading shit like that around with little smilies & calling it a "gift".
Yeah, I'm pretty sensitive to such things but he sufficiently warned you. Your reaction at this point is like you're whining that you peed your panties in the haunted house.

Hammock Parties
01-11-2007, 05:09 PM
That happened to me once...in fact I've never been to a haunted house since.

I went in and this evil clown waddled out of the night mist....I shrieked and turned around to run so fast I rammed my knee into the side of the wall...ouch.

Easy 6
01-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sensitive to such things but he sufficiently warned you. Your reaction at this point is like you're whining that you peed your panties in the haunted house.

I missed the warning, maybe shoulda looked closer. Its a free world & BB, i'm not telling anyone what to look at. But neither will i hide my disgust with people who get their kicks looking at it & spreading it around.

Buck
01-11-2007, 05:14 PM
Andy Samberg is a funny sumbitch

ROYC75
01-11-2007, 05:15 PM
In 1966 , as a kid, I saw a big wreck just outside of town where I grew up. A group of 10 motorcyles (all with riders ) , a Yellow Freight truck pulling 2 pup trailers and 3 cars did a tango on a 2 lane road at the edge of town....... There was bodies everywhere ...... wasn't a pretty site at all.

crazycoffey
01-11-2007, 05:15 PM

That one's old

crazycoffey
01-11-2007, 05:18 PM
All you had to do was pass over the link with your mouse,and your browser would have told you everything, without ever clicking on it.;)

I was just so Giddy that I couldn't think straight.

I told myself, self - you probably don't want to see this and then the next thing I know the windo was open and I think I threw up in my mouth. a little

listopencil
01-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Hey, Pak1983. Have you ever heard of tubgirl? You should check out her pics.

crazycoffey
01-11-2007, 05:20 PM
In 1966 , as a kid, I saw a big wreck just outside of town where I grew up. A group of 10 motorcyles (all with riders ) , a Yellow Freight truck pulling 2 pup trailers and 3 cars did a tango on a 2 lane road at the edge of town....... There was bodies everywhere ...... wasn't a pretty site at all.

Where were you a cop?

Stewie
01-11-2007, 05:22 PM
That was a little bit horrible, but eh, I'm still going to eat slain bovine for dinner. Some people need to lighten up.

ROYC75
01-11-2007, 05:26 PM
Where were you a cop?

1979 - 80 Louisburg,Ks
1980-81 Derby Ks
1983 - 84 La Cygne Ks

crazycoffey
01-11-2007, 05:28 PM
1979 - 80 Louisburg,Ks
1980-81 Derby Ks
1983 - 84 La Cygne Ks
I just moved to St. Louis (wife's job) and took the POST test to get my certification. The only part I didn't do real good was the MO laws. To be expected. But I'm comming up here with five years experience. Plus another 5 MP

Looking around here, didn't know if I could have scored a good networking contact with you.

88TG88
01-11-2007, 05:30 PM
ive seen ppl get shot before and those pics were worse than that

ROYC75
01-11-2007, 05:32 PM
I just moved to St. Louis (wife's job) and took the POST test to get my certification. The only part I didn't do real good was the MO laws. To be expected. But I'm comming up here with five years experience. Plus another 5 MP

Looking around here, didn't know if I could have scored a good networking contact with you.

I got out because of small town politics. Got tired of mommy's and daddy's complaining to council members, mayors, etc. and wanting to get the special treatment for their spoiled little brats running the streets.

pak1983
01-11-2007, 05:33 PM
grass is green water is wet

crazycoffey
01-11-2007, 05:37 PM
I got out because of small town politics. Got tired of mommy's and daddy's complaining to council members, mayors, etc. and wanting to get the special treatment for their spoiled little brats running the streets.

I've heard about that stuff in smaller departments. I had over 300 other officers working with me. We would write the governor a ticket we wouldn't care. Actually a co-worker found the mayor of Dallas (Ron Kirk) out on a quite road with a lady who wasn't named Kirk. good stuff, there.

wutamess
01-11-2007, 05:43 PM

He should've quit while he was ahead.

pak1983
01-11-2007, 05:49 PM
http://www.thenausea.com/

This one isnt so bad, just war crimes from any war where photos were available. Enjoy!

PinkFloyd
01-11-2007, 06:48 PM
Various State Highway Patrols will use THIS exact same thing at local high schools around here, to urge teens to not drink and drive... They will have these lectures and films of wrecks right there at the school during school hours...

Then, they will show interviews from the victim's family, who actually gave the Highway Patrol permission to use this tragedy as a video tool to get teenagers to not drnk and drive...

And to be honest --- I would say the number of teenagers killed around here due to drinking and driving has dropped about 70%.... You would normally read about 10 deaths a year IN TEENAGERS ALONE from drinking and driving... Now -- there might be 3 a year...

That's still way too many !!!

BigRedChief
01-11-2007, 09:15 PM
That's pretty disgusting. Thanks a lot, asshole
What he said

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
01-11-2007, 09:50 PM
My stepfather owned a wrecker service that I worked at during high school and just after. Have to say I have seen some pretty gruesome shit from auto accidents. Seeing someone's brains spread across the dash is not something you soon forget.

Saulbadguy
01-11-2007, 09:53 PM
JACKED UP

BigRedChief
01-11-2007, 09:53 PM
I worked in an ER and ICU for 10 years. Trust me, you can't unsee something. You don't really want to see the grusome stuff.

crazycoffey
01-11-2007, 09:56 PM
I worked in an ER and ICU for 10 years. Trust me, you can't unsee something. You don't really want to see the grusome stuff.

the sights are bad and you can't unsee them, but what always gets me is the smells. Blood, urine, puke, feces, burning flesh, etc, etc.

The human body is sooo fragile.

Simplex3
01-11-2007, 09:58 PM
the sights are bad and you can't unsee them, but what always gets me is the smells. Blood, urine, puke, feces, burning flesh, etc, etc.

You are one sick f**k.

Welcome to the Planet.

Donger
01-11-2007, 10:02 PM

Not really. It's just that Newton was a real prick.

Buzzsaw
01-11-2007, 10:06 PM
I live a few miles from where this happened and this thread is upsetting. She wasn't drunk like the website says. There was an open container in her father's car but her BAC was 0.0. The Orange County sheriff's office confirmed that. Those pictures never should have been released. Someone in the sheriffs office put them on the net, against policy, and there's an investigation being conducted right now to find out who leaked them. Also, the family of the girl said that people have been sending them these pics thinking it's funny. The family has hired a firm to get these pictures off the net. This girl had a mother, father and two sisters. Despicable that people would think that's OK to do because you're anonymous on the internet. If there's a hell, these people have punched their one-way tickets.

I know I'm not a chiefs fan, but I'd like to request that a mod close or delete this thread, and edit out the link.

Buzzsaw
01-11-2007, 10:15 PM
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Lasting images
Parents fight to clear the Internet of photos taken of their daughter after she was killed in a car crash.
By GREG HARDESTY
The Orange County Register
LADERA RANCH – Lesli Catsouras hasn't opened her e-mails in weeks.

Her husband, Christos, dreads having to use the Internet – fearful of what he accidentally may see.

They have banned their daughters – ages 15, 13 and 8 – from going online.

Losing oldest daughter Nikki, 18, in a car crash on Halloween has been hard enough on the Catsouras family.

Now, their heartache is compounded by outrage.

Graphic accident-scene photos, including close-up shots of Nikki, who suffered massive head trauma, have been leaked onto the Internet.

The images have turned up on hundreds of Web sites and in countless chat rooms and e-mails – from Australia to Italy. The photos often are accompanied by debates about the merits of the images, with many viewers even vilifying the dead teen.

"We're still just starting to deal with Nikki's death, and now this," said Christos Catsouras, 43. "People are sick."

The family blames the leak on the California Highway Patrol, the agency that is investigating the crash. The family has filed a claim against the state as a precursor to a civil lawsuit. The CHP is investigating.

As they continue to grieve, members of the Catsouras family also find themselves struggling to restore some dignity to Nikki's memory – and facing seemingly insurmountable odds to establish some decency in the sometimes insidious, unforgiving grip of the Internet.

The photos are so pervasive, Nikki's 15-year-old sister has stopped going to school out of fear of opening her locker and seeing a photo of her dead sister. She now is being home schooled.

A 12-year-old neighbor who accidentally saw the images is seeing a counselor, according to Christos Catsouras.

Some people have anonymously sent cruel, taunting e-mails to Nikki's relatives – including one to her father that read, "From Dead Girl Walking: Woo Hoo Daddy, I'm Alive."

CHALLENGE
A CHP official in Sacramento said the agency cannot discuss the claim filed by the Catsouras family and said the issue of the leaked images remains under investigation.

"We're trying to find out if these are our photos and, if they are, how they were made public," CHP spokesman Tom Marshall said.

Accident-scene photos are meant only for investigative purposes. CHP policy and the state vehicle code forbid them from being distributed publicly.

The CHP is sending notices to operators of Web sites that have posted the images, demanding that they immediately be taken down.

"We certainly do feel sorry for the family," Marshall said.

The Catsouras family has hired a company, Reputation Defender, also to demand that Web site operators remove the offending pictures.

The Catsouras family may face an uphill battle in trying to control use of the pictures on the Internet, said Brian Daucher, a civil litigator and partner with the Costa Mesa office of Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton who specializes in Internet-related litigation.

"Unfortunately, the law is not always great at regulating human decency," said Daucher, who is not involved in the Catsouras case.

Rights that protect a living person against defamation or invasion of privacy don't necessarily extend past death, Daucher said.

The pictures of Nikki's body also have turned up in at least one class for DUI offenders in Orange County, even though alcohol did not play a factor in the 1:45 p.m. accident, according to the CHP.

Toxicological and autopsy reports are pending, the coroner said.

Mothers Against Drunk Driving strongly opposes the use of gory or graphic images.

"The gore factor doesn't necessarily translate to behavioral changes," said Gail Butler, executive director of the Orange County chapter of MADD. "It would be nice if things were that easy."

One Internet expert theorized about why people would view and circulate such images.

"In the online world, a person can be totally disconnected from the consequences of their actions," said Nancy Willard, executive director of the Center for Safe and Responsible Internet Use in Eugene, Ore.

"They can have no empathy. They can't see the harm being done."

FREE SPIRIT
By all accounts, Nikki was not the rich, spoiled partygoer who got drunk and crashed a Porsche given to her by her father – a fiction circulating online.

"She was a sweet, wonderful girl who never hurt anyone," said her mother, Lesli Catsouras.

Nikki had just started taking classes at Saddleback College in Mission Viejo. She had a passion for photography.

Nikki actually loved thrift stores and wanted to buy a beat-up '80s car, Johnson said.

In its claim, the Catsouras family cites emotional distress, loss of earnings and loss of consortium and seeks punitive damages, said attorney Tyler D. Offenhauser of Bremer Whyte Brown & O'Meara in Newport Beach.

"These images were posted solely for their 'shock and awe' value, without any consideration whatsoever for the feelings of the family," Offenhauser said. The 911 calls also are circulating online, he said.

The Catsouras family found out about the photos a few days after Nikki's funeral.

One of her cousins, Zoe, 19, got a text message on her cell phone.

When she opened it, she saw thumbnail images of the accident scene – one of Nikki shown slumped over and still strapped into the driver's seat, most of her head and face missing – and threw her phone down in shock.

The night before she died, Nikki had gotten into an argument with her father about "typical teenager stuff," Christos Catsouras said.

He disciplined her by taking away the keys to her car.

Nikki's mother said her daughter wasn't feeling well Oct. 31. She had a 3 p.m. appointment to see a doctor.

Christos Catsouras had lunch at home that day. He works five minutes away at a real estate office.

He recalled telling Nikki before he went back to the office that he loved her. She blew him a kiss and flashed him a peace sign.

After he left, Nikki walked to a key rack in the house and took the keys to her father's $150,000 Porsche – which Nikki had never driven, her father said.

The keys were hanging where they always were, with all the others.

Lesli Catsouras heard the garage door open and the car leave and called her husband, who called 911. He immediately drove around looking for her.

Nikki had taken off down the Eastern (241) Toll Road in his black 911 Carrera.

As she tried to pass a car that was going about 70 mph, she clipped it and lost control of the Porsche, the CHP said.

She slammed into a toll-booth building at Alton Parkway in Lake Forest.

Christos Catsouras' mind continually goes back to his last moments with his daughter.

Every day, he said, he kisses his daughters goodbye.

That day, he didn't kiss Nikki. In an interview, his eyes welled up. He fell silent.

Lesli Catsouras sat next to him, staring blankly ahead, her arms tightly crossed.

"She was our child," she said.

Contact the writer: 949-553-2915 or ghardesty@ocregister.com 949-553-2915 or ghardesty@ocregister.com

crazycoffey
01-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Lasting images
Contact the writer: 949-553-2915 or ghardesty@ocregister.com 949-553-2915 or ghardesty@ocregister.com

Whoa man. I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't think I was being disrespectful. I didn't post this thread and I wouldn't have to begin with, as I read the posts on here it sounded alot like people didnt' agree with him putting this up, other comments seemed more about human fraility. So what, it's the truth.

Some one else also already posted the corrections about her not being drunk. I myself posted I was surprised the parents have allowed it. some parents do allow it for educational purposes, not for entertainment purposes true.

but this thread turned more about other people than Nikki. Calm down, God loves us all.

01-11-2007, 11:09 PM
Whoa man. I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't think I was being disrespectful. I didn't post this thread and I wouldn't have to begin with, as I read the posts on here it sounded alot like people didnt' agree with him putting this up, other comments seemed more about human fraility. So what, it's the truth.

Some one else also already posted the corrections about her not being drunk. I myself posted I was surprised the parents have allowed it. some parents do allow it for educational purposes, not for entertainment purposes true.

but this thread turned more about other people than Nikki. Calm down, God loves us all.
I know Buzz..he's a good guy..and he can give his opinions just like anybody else on here..

crazycoffey
01-11-2007, 11:10 PM
I know Buzz..he's a good guy..and he can give his opinions just like anybody else on here..

Opinions are good, felt like he was calling the internet police for a second though. even made red delete his last post.

Easy 6
01-11-2007, 11:13 PM
If it were my daughter in those photos, i would want the utter ruin & devastation of those responsible for spreading them around.

It would be an all consuming mission in my life.

Simplex3
01-11-2007, 11:14 PM
Also, the family of the girl said that people have been sending them these pics thinking it's funny.
There's no stopping dip-s**ttery on this level. All you can do is ignore it.
The family has hired a firm to get these pictures off the net.
Good luck with THAT.
This girl had a mother, father and two sisters.
So has every other human being who's been killed. Ever. In history.
Despicable that people would think that's OK to do because you're anonymous on the internet. If there's a hell, these people have punched their one-way tickets.
Everything I've seen is using this as a cautionary tale. Sure, there are remarks that may be considered less than sensitive, but you just told people who have families that they're going to burn in hell forever. That's not right man.
I know I'm not a chiefs fan, but I'd like to request that a mod close or delete this thread, and edit out the link.
I would be shocked if this happened.

Chiefnj
01-11-2007, 11:20 PM

YOU PAY TO PLAY.

As has been shown, she was not drinking and driving.

A few months ago, you posted a thread about a young family member that died. You then brought public an insensitive pm you received from someone regarding the death.

I would think that you'd show a little more compassion after suffering a loss of your own.

OldTownChief
01-11-2007, 11:31 PM
Very sad. God rest her soul.

Hammock Parties
01-11-2007, 11:38 PM
I'd like to request that a mod close or delete this thread, and edit out the link.

Get a grip.

Halfcan
01-11-2007, 11:51 PM
I live a few miles from where this happened and this thread is upsetting. She wasn't drunk like the website says. There was an open container in her father's car but her BAC was 0.0. The Orange County sheriff's office confirmed that. Those pictures never should have been released. Someone in the sheriffs office put them on the net, against policy, and there's an investigation being conducted right now to find out who leaked them. Also, the family of the girl said that people have been sending them these pics thinking it's funny. The family has hired a firm to get these pictures off the net. This girl had a mother, father and two sisters. Despicable that people would think that's OK to do because you're anonymous on the internet. If there's a hell, these people have punched their one-way tickets.

And fug nuts like Pak think its funny. Disgusting.

Halfcan
01-11-2007, 11:54 PM
The Planet has sunk to an all-time low with this horrible thread. It should be closed and Pak should be banned.

Chiefnj
01-11-2007, 11:56 PM
I'm on board with Halfcan and Buzz and others. Calling the photos "a gift" is disgusting on so many levels.

Halfcan
01-12-2007, 12:02 AM
I guess to little low lifes this is funny. I feel terrible for the family. First they have to deal with the loss-then cockroaches putting in on the net.

Mods have shut down threads far less disgusting than this. What the hell are you waiting for??

Redrum_69
01-12-2007, 03:06 AM

Nice, I bet you could tell me alot of stories...

We need to talk sometime/get a beer after work etc etc

Fairplay
01-12-2007, 08:13 AM
Ok Mod, delete this awful thread now!

Simply Red
01-12-2007, 08:21 AM
I don't know what to say besides you're a sick bastard displaying those.

Why?

What is your reason for this?

Finally and most importantly; Why were you born?

Simplex3
01-12-2007, 09:03 AM
I don't know what's more disgusting, the pictures or the display that some of you have decided to put on.

I DO know which is dumber.

crazycoffey
01-12-2007, 09:07 AM
I don't know what's more disgusting, the pictures or the display that some of you have decided to put on.

I DO know which is dumber.

Yeah, if we all just stopped posting on this thread, it would go away all by it's self......

Novel idea, I know

pak1983
01-12-2007, 10:27 AM
these pics almost made me vomit, that was why I made a misleading intro for you to click the link. I do not think what happened is funny by any means. I saw the story about it on kcstar about the parents wanting them removed so it made me curious and I figured others might have read the story. that is why I put it up. don't drink & drive is the message it sends regardless if tom landry's mother's friends bible studies teacher's cousin agnes that lives off sycamore said she wasn't drinking.

whatsmynameagain
10-23-2011, 04:39 PM
these pics almost made me vomit, that was why I made a misleading intro for you to click the link. I do not think what happened is funny by any means. I saw the story about it on kcstar about the parents wanting them removed so it made me curious and I figured others might have read the story. that is why I put it up. don't drink & drive is the message it sends regardless if tom landry's mother's friends bible studies teacher's cousin agnes that lives off sycamore said she wasn't drinking.

WTF!