PDA

View Full Version : Bless you Marty for being Cursed!!

Logical
01-14-2007, 08:13 PM
He did not even revert to Martyball to lose this time. You got to love it. As a Chief fan living in San Diego I sure do.ROFL

Reerun_KC
01-14-2007, 08:13 PM
I would love to see the melt down in SD tomorrow!

Beautiful
01-14-2007, 08:31 PM
I heard Marty was crying at the presser and Whitlock was grilling him. Anyone got a link to video?

Bowser
01-14-2007, 08:32 PM
Obviously, the Cigarrette Man from the X-Files made a rule that Schottenheimer was never, ever to reach the Super Bowl while he was still alive.

KChiefer
01-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Obviously, the Cigarrette Man from the X-Files made a rule that Schottenheimer was never, ever to reach the Super Bowl while he was still alive.

Sweet! Conspiracies! Anyone notice how many time the number 24 came up this weekend?

The NFL is one big Ad for a TV show!!!

sd4chiefs
01-14-2007, 09:03 PM
He did not even revert to Martyball to lose this time. You got to love it. As a Chief fan living in San Diego I sure do.ROFL

I am so f*cking happy. I was so sick of all the Charger hipe. Now the Charger fans know what it is like to have a great season and then have Marty rip your heart out. They are really wining on the sports radio show right now.

:clap:

DJJasonp
01-14-2007, 09:39 PM
The roads here in san diego are filled with very depressed, angry charger fans...

A HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

And now they now what the PAIN feels like!!!

Oh...they thought they were above it...that "martyball" was dead and gone....but they were too naive to realize that Marty is cursed....and it doesnt matter how many TD's LT scored...how many wins you pile up...home field advantage or not.... the man is cursed.

The great thing is...this really starts a domino effect...Marty will get fired....the chargers wont be as good...and they'll be gone to Los Angeles or San Antonio ...and Charger fans can go back to doing their community service on the weekends and dust off their old raider gear they use to wear before this season...