PDA

View Full Version : Pats v. Colts, Round # Whatever

Frazod
01-14-2007, 08:27 PM
Anybody who is happy about this can kiss my ass.

Sure Marty is cursed, but seriously, HAVEN'T YOU HAD ENOUGH OF NEW ENGLAND AND INDIANAPOLIS? ENOUGH OF MANNING AND BRADY?

God I wish San Diego had won.

:cuss:

Extra Point
01-14-2007, 08:28 PM
Piss up a rope!

Bowser
01-14-2007, 08:29 PM
It's ESPN's wet dream come true.

Whoop-dee-doo. Whoop-dee-f*ckin-doo.

Nzoner
01-14-2007, 08:31 PM
Well it is what it is,I may not like it but I'm now hoping Bellicheck, Dillon,Maroney & Faulk will finally do what KC and the Ravens couldn't and that's expose that focking fraud of a run defense for what it is.

Bugeater
01-14-2007, 08:31 PM
I thought it would've been funny if Peyton had gotten bounced in the AFC title game by the team his daddy didn't want his brother playing for.

Extra Point
01-14-2007, 08:33 PM
I thought it would've been funny if Peyton had gotten bounced in the AFC title game by the team his daddy didn't want his brother playing for.

And that's why Eli ain't playing no further than what he is.....

I sure don't want to see the Giants play the Colts next SB!!!

Cntrygal
01-14-2007, 08:35 PM
I hope that there is good snow on the slopes... because I highly doubt I will watch the lovefest.

KChiefer
01-14-2007, 08:36 PM
GO NFC!!!

John_Locke
01-14-2007, 08:37 PM
GO SAINTS

Bowser
01-14-2007, 08:38 PM
I hope that there is good snow on the slopes... because I highly doubt I will watch the lovefest.

You and most other people not in Boston or Indianapolis.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Someone should beat them then. Duh.

boogblaster
01-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Frick the Pats Frick the Colts Frick every-thing

Thig Lyfe
01-14-2007, 08:52 PM
GO SAINTS

Same here.

DJay23
01-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Personally I want to see the Pats win it for 2 reasons.

Tom Brady is my favorite non-Chief. I would love to see him win his 4th. I love a quote he had recently about the Pro Bowl. He said something like, "There's only one bowl I care about and it's not the Pro Bowl."

On my playoff bracket I took the Pats all the way. Right now as it stands I win if anyone but the Saints win the Super Bowl.

Halfcan
01-14-2007, 10:43 PM
Brady is a big Rush fan and plays Tom Sawyer when he takes the field. I'm going with Tom!

Simplex3
01-14-2007, 10:45 PM

Sure Marty is cursed, but seriously, HAVEN'T YOU HAD ENOUGH OF NEW ENGLAND AND INDIANAPOLIS? ENOUGH OF MANNING AND BRADY?

Here here. :clap:

Halfcan
01-14-2007, 10:48 PM
SD is a bunch of roided up thugs and got what they deserved. F#ck SD!

Simplex3
01-14-2007, 10:53 PM
SD is a bunch of roided up thugs and got what they deserved. F#ck SD!
I'm going to take notes here of every one of you that says "f**k SD" and when you start bitching "Enough of Manning/Brady" I'm going to neg rep you into the stone age.

Halfcan
01-14-2007, 10:56 PM
Blame the stoopid Ravens-I mean how many times can you run the ball up the middle. Didn't they learn anything from watching the Chiefs game?

Manning has 5 picks and should throw about 3 more against the Pats.

Simplex3
01-14-2007, 11:00 PM
Blame the stoopid Ravens-I mean how many times can you run the ball up the middle. Didn't they learn anything from watching the Chiefs game?

Manning has 5 picks and should throw about 3 more against the Pats.
I'm blaming you and everyone else who's glad the Chargers lost.

Halfcan
01-14-2007, 11:07 PM
Blame me all you want-but Fug the Chargers- I hate them all.

Mangina will choke next week.

Ultra Peanut
01-14-2007, 11:09 PM
If it's not us, it doesn't ****ing matter. Better someone from another division than the assholes we have to deal with all season.

Also, Gotti:

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2007/01/14/1168818103_8251.jpg

TrickyNicky
01-14-2007, 11:10 PM
I'm glad the Chargers lost. So what? That doesn't mean I'm rooting for Indy/NE. It just means I'm an NFC fan for the rest of the post-season.

NaptownChief
01-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Brady is a big Rush fan and plays Tom Sawyer when he takes the field. I'm going with Tom!

Brady is so great that even when he throws INT's he can still help his team convert a 4th down. That is greatness at its finest.

Halfcan
01-14-2007, 11:28 PM
Brady is still pretty young-he could have 10 SB rings before he is done.

deadcat
01-14-2007, 11:44 PM
I have a bad feeling that piece of s**t Peyton Manning is going to make it to the SB this year and win it lets pray he doesn't. Go NFC!!!!

Halfcan
01-14-2007, 11:48 PM
I have a bad feeling that piece of s**t Peyton Manning is going to make it to the SB this year and win it lets pray he doesn't. Go NFC!!!!

That was a very average First post but you get bonus points for calling Mangina a POS.

Welcome to the Planet.

Simplex3
01-14-2007, 11:49 PM
IMO if Manning wins it we'll hear less about him. The whole "best QB to never win one!!!!1!!1!BBQ!!1" angle will go away.

milkman
01-14-2007, 11:53 PM
IMO if Manning wins it we'll hear less about him. The whole "best QB to never win one!!!!1!!1!BBQ!!1" angle will go away.

If Manning loses another he'll finally really start earning the "Choker" label he so deserves.

Halfcan
01-15-2007, 12:10 AM
If Manning loses another he'll finally really start earning the "Choker" label he so deserves.

You mean the same Moniker his Brother Eli mae and his Dad have already??

Halfcan
01-15-2007, 12:10 AM
His Moms has no problem with choking according to Red Rum.

Sure-Oz
01-15-2007, 12:15 AM
the bears or the saints, that is all i want one of those 2 to win it all. Preferably NO!

Frazod
01-15-2007, 12:23 AM
the bears or the saints, that is all i want one of those 2 to win it all. Preferably NO!

Well, I'm sure the league, and therefor the officials, want New Orleans to win it all as well. Much like the $tealer$ last year, I like their chances.

Halfcan
01-15-2007, 12:25 AM
Saints have a pretty balanced Offense and God owes them one.

Halfcan
01-15-2007, 12:25 AM
As long as the Colts don't go to the SB I am happy.

Halfcan
01-15-2007, 12:26 AM
Saints and Pats

Rausch
01-15-2007, 12:27 AM
Saints and Pats

Obvious.

It it isn't happening I'd have all faith the refs would make it happen...

Rausch
01-15-2007, 12:30 AM

You know what I'm tired of?

I'm tired of damned near every team going to the super bowl in our division TWICE since the divisions realigned.

Other than KC.

I'm tired of every team having been to a SB at least once in our division (including the suck-arse Seahawks) since KC last won a damned SB.

**** the Chargers, **** the Radiers, and **** Denber with a rusty forck where they can't make the cooking spray stick...

Frazod
01-15-2007, 12:32 AM
You know what I'm tired of?

I'm tired of damned near every team going to the super bowl in our division TWICE since the divisions realigned.

Other than KC.

I'm tired of every team having been to a SB at least once in our division (including the suck-arse Seahawks) since KC last won a damned SB.

**** the Chargers, **** the Radiers, and **** Denber with a rusty forck where they can't make the cooking spray stick...

I just don't hate the Chargers like I hate the Colts. And I have a sick feeling that the Colts will win at home.

Halfcan
01-15-2007, 12:41 AM
Two Underdogs in the SB. Saints and Pats.

Rausch
01-15-2007, 12:43 AM
I just don't hate the Chargers like I hate the Colts.

I don't hate any non-rival like I hate the Colts.

Super-**** them.

The great thing is that I don't have to use bad-mojo to wish them bad luck. Manning chokes as much as Marty chokes.

The difference is that Manning knows what's at stake, he knows he's labeled a choker, and he knows he needs to prove himself. He has to win this game. He's convinced he has to out-think everyone to do it.

Brady doesn't. Brady has bought in with full stock options into BB. He doesn't have to win the game, he's just got to trust the guys around him to play the game. Simply. Just do the basics and we'll win.

And everyone around Brady knows he'll deliver, so there's all the confidence in the world there. The viewing audience might not see it but to his team he's as good as Montana, Elway, give him a name.

Everyone on the Pats sideline knows someone else will find a way to win.

Everyone on the Colts sideline knows Manning has to win.

BIG DIFFERENCE...

teedubya
01-15-2007, 01:02 AM
Go Patriots! I literally Jumped up and cheered my ass off when Nate Kaeding missed that field goal.

I wish the Chiefs were ran like the Patriots. I respect it, and am a bit envious of it... so Im cheering for the dynasty to continue.

chuxtrux
01-15-2007, 01:02 AM
BRADY! MANNING! BRADY! MANNING! BRADY! MANNING! BRADY! MANNING! BRADY! MANNING! BRADY! MANNING! BRADY! MANNING! BRADY! MANNING!
BRADY! MANNING! BRADY! MANNING! BRADY! MANNING! BRADY! MANNING! BRADY! MANNING! BRADY! MANNING! BRADY! MANNING! BRADY! MANNING!

Logical
01-15-2007, 02:04 AM

Sorry Tim but I am happy with the AFC Championship game. Course you don't live in San Diego.

Halfcan
01-15-2007, 02:51 AM
Glad the Chargers lost. This one is going to hurt awhile. Not as much as getting blown out in the SB and then not winning a Playoff game since.

Chiefs_Fan
01-15-2007, 08:05 AM
I second the "Go NFC"... I never thought I would say it.

Skip Towne
01-15-2007, 08:09 AM
I hope you lose. You're a looser.

Amnorix
01-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Well, I'm sure the league, and therefor the officials, want New Orleans to win it all as well. Much like the $tealer$ last year, I like their chances.

errr...I'm no Steelers fan, but you saw Steelers-Colts, yes? Worse officiating I ever saw, and all in favor of the Colts.

Amnorix
01-15-2007, 08:12 AM
As long as the Colts don't go to the SB I am happy.

Ditto.

My order of preference:

1. Pats win it all
2. Pats go to Super Bowl, but lose to Saints
3. Pats go to Super Bowl, but lose to Bears
9,549,626. Pats lose to Colts

Amnorix
01-15-2007, 08:13 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

01-15-2007, 08:14 AM
Ditto.

My order of preference:

1. Pats win it all
2. Pats go to Super Bowl, but lose to Saints
3. Pats go to Super Bowl, but lose to Bears
9,549,626. Pats lose to Colts
I want Manning to go to the Super Bowl and lose to the Saints..;)

Amnorix
01-15-2007, 08:19 AM
I want Manning to go to the Super Bowl and lose to the Saints..;)

I debated long and hard about whether I'd prefer the Colts to eek out a victory over the Pats, but then get utterly blown out in the Super Bowl, but I just can't stomache the idea of losing to them.

crazycoffey
01-15-2007, 08:28 AM
I am thinking long and hard about rooting for the NFC now.

I am really sick of NE, enough already, what can we do to finally be rid of thier hype. The media is all over Brady and Manning1, now we are assured that one of them is playing in the SB. Just what the football world needed, about as much as a two week old donut.

A part of me wants payton1 to win a SB so we don't have to hear the freaking comparisions to Marino, but a bigger part wants to see brady crying in a post game PC, "we should have won...."

Eleazar
01-15-2007, 08:51 AM
On the contrary to what most people are saying, I'm looking forward to this. It's turning into Yankees/Red Sox.

Yeah, around here people hate baseball's fat cats, but you have the Patriots who have the championships, the Colts who are good until playoff time but appear cursed, all of that.

This is a much more interesting storyline for the game than "Will Marty choke?" would have been, or "Ray Lewis wears a microphone".

Extra Point
01-15-2007, 09:00 AM
Just read that LT gets to be coached by Belichick at the Pro Bowl if the Colts beat the Pats. That ought to be fun! Shawne Merriman will be there, too!

Go, Tony Dungy!

Dancing lessons for Billy Boy!

Frazod
01-15-2007, 09:11 AM
errr...I'm no Steelers fan, but you saw Steelers-Colts, yes? Worse officiating I ever saw, and all in favor of the Colts.

I know. The NFL's first dream storyline was MANNING WINS SUPERBOWL. When that didn't happen, despite the officials' best efforts, the storyline changed to BETTIS WINS SUPERBOWL IN HOMETOWN.

Bent officiating only works in close games; the $tealer$ were able to overcome it against the Colts. The Seahawks weren't so lucky.