PDA

View Full Version : Karma it comes back to get you everytime!!

chiefscafan
01-15-2007, 10:15 AM
It was December 17th i was at the charger game where our team didn't show up. Toward the end of the game i decide to go to the restroom only to be heckled by alot of drunk charger fans.

"Your team sucks how's it feel to have herm as your coach!"

Which i just started laughing at

"I'd laugh to if I was a chief fan your team is pathetic LOL"

which i replied "I'm laughing that you guys think you are gonna win the superbowl when you seem to forget that Marty is still your coach"

the obnoxious fan said, "It's different he isn't calling the plays anymore we are fine, as he started to realize i could be right."

I once again laughed and said, " Believe what you want guys but the real Marty will come out in the playoffs so don't print your superbowl tickets just yet"

Karma ain''t it funny

GO SAINTS (AMERICA'S REAL TEAM)

Reerun_KC
01-15-2007, 10:20 AM
Dont you wish you had that guys name, phone number or e-mail?

HonestChieffan
01-15-2007, 10:22 AM
So, Herm still sucks and you had a conversation with another loser. Thats rich.

chiefscafan
01-15-2007, 10:28 AM
Bitter charger fans we were in a superbowl blah blah hey the fact is the chiefs haven't won a superbowl since the 60's but hey so haven't the chargers.

Yes we didn't win the superbowl but neither did the chargers.

and yes i wish i had his number email or address . I get comfort knowing that when marty threw the flag he thought back to dec. 17th could that smug chief fan be right. Is Marty gonna blow this for us.

I love Karma it has never let me down

01-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Bitter charger fans we were in a superbowl blah blah hey the fact is the chiefs haven't won a superbowl since the 60's but hey so haven't the chargers.

Yes we didn't win the superbowl but neither did the chargers.

and yes i wish i had his number email or address . I get comfort knowing that when marty threw the flag he thought back to dec. 17th could that smug chief fan be right. Is Marty gonna blow this for us.

I love Karma it has never let me down

Technically, we haven't won a superbowl since the 70's. But just barely. :)

Chiefs_Fan
01-15-2007, 10:38 AM
His name was Earl Hicky!

Jmart
01-15-2007, 10:42 AM
haha I live here in San Diego and had lots of fun heckling the fans and rubbing it in after the loss. Marty Choker!!!

chiefscafan
01-15-2007, 12:02 PM
Man i would have loved to be there they were so damn obnoxious this year they got what they deserved.

things never change chiefs wondering what happend this year and Marty taking an afc team with the best record and making another exit LOL

Some things change in life others stay the same.

If we can't be there at least the chargers aren't

Calcountry
01-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Dont you wish you had that guys name, phone number or e-mail?Believe me, I am CERTAIN that that fool remembers the occaision.

Braincase
01-15-2007, 12:13 PM
What's the point? Marty lost, nothing new. The Chargers fans get to have an MLK dat at the beach, we get 3 inches of ice and ditches full of hammerheads that don't know how to drive.

Calcountry
01-15-2007, 12:20 PM
haha I live here in San Diego and had lots of fun heckling the fans and rubbing it in after the loss. Marty Choker!!!I knew the Patriots win, all along.

Right when that fool started flapping his jaws and head butting for a 15 yard penalty that extends a drive and guarantees a field goal. Exibit A that Marty would choke, his players weren't taking the Pat's threat seriously enough to keep their cool and not F up like that.

Exibit B, was Marty NOT attempting a long FG early in the game, passing up a chance at points, and sending a message to his kicker, that he may need later, that he didn't trust him.

Exibit C, was Marty throwing the red flag in a VAIN attempt to keep hope alive, that that interception didn't just GIVE the Patriots a first down after they had stopped them. Remember the muffed 2 yard punt Marty?

Calcountry
01-15-2007, 12:21 PM
What's the point? Marty lost, nothing new. The Chargers fans get to have an MLK dat at the beach, we get 3 inches of ice and ditches full of hammerheads that don't know how to drive.You're free to hop on a Southwest flight to San Diego and HELP those Charger fans enjoy their time on the Beach. ROFL

StcChief
01-15-2007, 12:24 PM
I knew the Patriots win, all along.

Right when that fool started flapping his jaws and head butting for a 15 yard penalty that extends a drive and guarantees a field goal. Exibit A that Marty would choke, his players weren't taking the Pat's threat seriously enough to keep their cool and not F up like that.

Exibit B, was Marty NOT attempting a long FG early in the game, passing up a chance at points, and sending a message to his kicker, that he may need later, that he didn't trust him.

Exibit C, was Marty throwing the red flag in a VAIN attempt to keep hope alive, that that interception didn't just GIVE the Patriots a first down after they had stopped them. Remember the muffed 2 yard punt Marty?

Yep. you are right. The stupid penalties. good teams don't do that.

well before dumbest red flag challenge ever.... not thinking about needing that TimeOut later Marty?

StcChief
01-15-2007, 12:25 PM
I

No this is the hyped NFL and N.O. feel good Cinderella story rehash of 1999 Lambs.

Hoping they freeze their butts off in Chicago and go down in flames.

Simplex3
01-15-2007, 12:50 PM
Karma ain''t it funny

Which part of this was Karmic? Them losing in the playoffs in a squeaker or us getting embarrassed?

kcxiv
01-15-2007, 12:56 PM
I think the karma was him telling a chiefs fan that his team sucks. Then the Chiefs fan telling the Charger fan that they have marty and to remember that he chokes.

And thats what happend. Game, set, match both teams at home watching other teams play.

Simplex3
01-15-2007, 12:58 PM
I think the karma was him telling a chiefs fan that his team sucks. Then the Chiefs fan telling the Charger fan that they have marty and to remember that he chokes.

And thats what happend. Game, set, match both teams at home watching other teams play.
Uh, that's not karma. Karma would be two douche bags arguing in a bathroom about who's team is going to lose, only to have them both sitting at home piddling themselves at the first opportunity.

Kerberos
01-15-2007, 01:03 PM
Which part of this was Karmic? Them losing in the playoffs in a squeaker or us getting embarrassed?

Well its seems like BOTH if I had to make the choice!

Chiefs fans (Most homers, Not all fans) think EVERY FALL that the team is Superbowl bound and the missing link was found in the offseason.

Only to be dissapointed by yet another pitiful showing of the Chiefs team King Carl has promised in the offseason would be MUCH better with an injection of talent.

Chargers have no choice as Marty has given them the Karma they are now swallowing.

Either set of fans is sick of being Fugged by Karma. Just sucks for Chargers fan a little more cause they DO have a Chapionship caliber team that was fugged by Martyr Shotgunheimer.

We on the other hand have another 4 years left of the current 5 year plan. We just have a longer Fugging to withstand.

chiefscafan
01-15-2007, 01:16 PM
ok i'm not a homer and honestly I would've been shocked if we beat indy i was happy to make the playoffs cause i love my team. However i'm smart enough to know no way do we have a chance with the current team too many questions hopefully they will be answered this off season,