PDA

View Full Version : Oh lordie...this girl will be damaged goods.

C-Mac
01-16-2007, 11:17 PM
Kids with money. :shake:
I'm sorry but I find so much humor in this that I must share.... ROFL

http://www.break.com/index/girl_tries_the_human_slingshot.html

cheefer
01-16-2007, 11:19 PM
damn that looks fun

C-Mac
01-16-2007, 11:20 PM
damn that looks fun

If only I were a rich kid again.... :p

cheefer
01-16-2007, 11:21 PM
If only I were a rich kid again.... :p

can you think of all things to be done with a giant slingshot, an atv and a huge front yard? oh god the possibilities.

Halfcan
01-16-2007, 11:25 PM
I think this is a repost. But still cool.

Skip Towne
01-16-2007, 11:35 PM
can you think of all things to be done with a giant slingshot, an atv and a huge front yard? oh god the possibilities.
You could probably shoot diseased dead animals over the walls of your opponent's castles.

cheefer
01-16-2007, 11:37 PM
You could probably shoot diseased dead animals over the walls of your opponent's castles.

right on

mcan
01-17-2007, 02:57 AM
I suppose it's impossibe, but my initial thought was, "man, she's gonna come back and SMACK into the ground... Of course, if she starts above ground and there is tension on the cord, she can never wind up lower than where she started. Still, gotta be hell on the low back!

Kerberos
01-17-2007, 05:47 AM
I suppose it's impossibe, but my initial thought was, "man, she's gonna come back and SMACK into the ground... Of course, if she starts above ground and there is tension on the cord, she can never wind up lower than where she started. Still, gotta be hell on the low back!

You talk like a Goddammed OLD FART. F*** It .... You ONLY live once and ya gotta grab all the GUSTO that you can manage in that short span.

That being said I don't think I could take that initial thrust from the ATV. It would KILL my back!

HMc
01-17-2007, 06:23 AM
fkn fags all worried about your backs.

Personally i've very sensitive ribs

J Diddy
01-17-2007, 06:24 AM
fkn Rump Rangers all worried about your backs.

I'm a man

there's not a "sensitive" bone in my body

Kerberos
01-17-2007, 06:58 AM
I'm a man

there's not a "sensitive" bone in my body

Even right after a nice woman has helped you spend some of your joy juice you have no SENSITIVE BONES?

My hat is off to ya brotha!

crazycoffey
01-17-2007, 07:16 AM
fkn fags all worried about your backs.

NTTAWWT

:thumb:

38yrsfan
01-17-2007, 09:29 AM
You talk like a Goddammed OLD FART. F*** It .... You ONLY live once and ya gotta grab all the GUSTO that you can manage in that short span.

Been there, done that :rolleyes: lots of fun at the time, some good memories but ..............

Good life philosophy if you don't plan on living past 35 ... after that the body starts it's payback; those broken bones start to ache, those joints start to develop arthritis, the abused back goes out taking care of the trash, the missing teeth cause the others to shift in real attractive directions, the scars look more pronounced as the muscle mass declines (use it or lose it), the hearing is gone from the exposure to loudness of varying types etc., etc. .....

but heh, you only live once ......

madshaw16
01-17-2007, 10:21 AM
I didn't think they would even shoot her, I thought it would break and really mess up her day.

kepp
01-17-2007, 10:52 AM
I was expecting one bungi to break and see her go flying into the other pole like a human tether ball.