PDA

View Full Version : **Official who gives a flyin-f*ck**

boogblaster
01-21-2007, 07:20 AM
Don't really care who wins today..Hate the Colts..Sick of the Bradiots..Aints won't win..da Bears, enough said.....

PinkFloyd
01-21-2007, 07:22 AM
I'm not watching any of the games today.... I need to spend time digging out from the 7 inches of snow we got lastnite... Looking outside right now at 7:20am --- it's snowing like hell again !!!

boogblaster
01-21-2007, 07:33 AM
Same here about 8 inches Id guess, my DirecTv dish needs cleaned off too, no picture....

Bwana
01-21-2007, 07:40 AM
As long it's not the Colts that win it all, I really don't care myself. I would be willing to bet that the AFC will spank the NFC in the bowl though. Either the Colts or the Pats could take out either the Bears or N.O. Mark my works, after the dust settels today, the AFC team will have Vegas giving them a world class hand job. (As well they should)

Regardless, I plan to watch both games because both of the Chanpionship games are better than the Super Bowl game most of the time, without all the bullshit fluff crap that comes with the Big Dance.

CHIEF4EVER
01-21-2007, 07:41 AM
We only got a little bit of snow and sleet. And I still don't give a flyin farg who wins today (with one exception....I want Mr Laser Rocket Arm to ******* DIE).

stumppy
01-21-2007, 07:44 AM
I'll probably watch the games...at least part of them. Just because the season is coming to an end and these next 7 months without any NFL games is going to suck.
I could give a sh@t less who wins.There's only one team I care about and that bitch left me at the alter again.

Buck
01-21-2007, 08:19 AM
**** tha patsritos Go Colts, Go Sanits but Saints mostly. **** egveryone else. I dont ive a shit.

Bwana
01-21-2007, 08:21 AM
**** tha patsritos Go Colts, Go Sanits but Saints mostly. **** egveryone else. I dont ive a shit.

Heh! It sounds like your ass is still a little graveled from last week there Kaeding.

Buck
01-21-2007, 08:24 AM
Heh! It sounds like your ass is still a little graveled from last week there Kaeding.

What are you talking about? My ass is still drunk because its my 21st birthday. **** the Pasts.

Bwana
01-21-2007, 08:27 AM
What are you talking about? My ass is still drunk because its my 21st birthday. **** the Pasts.

Heh, that's right. :hmmm: Well happy birthday. :)

Buck
01-21-2007, 08:28 AM
You know what though. Before I got drunk I drank a whole thing of Grape Gatorade. Luv Approves of this Message.

the Talking Can
01-21-2007, 08:28 AM
wrong....I want to see Manning's spirit and legacy broken today...delicious

Buck
01-21-2007, 08:29 AM
wrong....I want to see Manning's spirit and legacy broken today...deliciousagain?

JazzzLovr
01-21-2007, 08:30 AM
Heh, that's right. :hmmm: Well happy birthday. :)

That's it, keep him posting... This could develop into some entertainment of "Over-Head" proportions. ;)

Over-Head
01-21-2007, 08:39 AM
That's it, keep him posting... This could develop into some entertainment of "Over-Head" proportions. ;)0
Sheesh! 1 drunken rant, and your branded for life :deevee:
Wait till the baby is born, I'm really going on a bender. :thumb:

JazzzLovr
01-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Sheesh! 1 drunken rant, and your branded for life :deevee:
Wait till the baby is born, I'm really going on a bender. :thumb:

:D When is the baby due, btw?

Buck
01-21-2007, 08:49 AM
So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We`re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found? The same old fears.
Wish you were here.

Im going to bed now.

Over-Head
01-21-2007, 08:58 AM
:D When is the baby due, btw?I’m kinda thinking that the mrs might go tonight, or early tomorrow. Funny part is she has no concerns about a section, just a fear of being induced???Ya still got time to make a guess for charity. :thumb:

Buck
01-21-2007, 08:59 AM
I’m kinda thinking that the mrs might go tonight, or early tomorrow. Funny part is she has no concerns about a section, just a fear of being induced???Ya still got time to make a guess for charity. :thumb:

Tonight, 6 pm, C Section, Male, 8 Pounds 9 ounces, 2 feet 4 inches.

Over-Head
01-21-2007, 08:59 AM
So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We`re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found? The same old fears.
Wish you were here.

Im going to bed now.

BAD BAD IDEA!!
Stay up, let the booz do it's thinkg, and for god's sakes have at least 2 more drinks ASAP.
It'll prevent the spins :thumb: :fire:

Buck
01-21-2007, 09:00 AM
BAD BAD IDEA!!
Stay up, let the booz do it's thinkg, and for god's sakes have at least 2 more drinks ASAP.
It'll prevent the spins :thumb: :fire:

Grape Gatorade...llol, good night.

TinyEvel
01-21-2007, 09:15 AM
I'm actually hoping for the "Cinderella Bowl" Peyton finally makes the SB and New Orleans bounces back from Katrina and a 3-13 2005 season to get the the Big Game.

We could look forward to two fifteen-minute tear-jerking pieces on each story during the game.

Then in a Shalespearian level of tragedy, Peyton gets his leg snapped a-la Carson Palmer on the first play. And though Colts backup QB does a pretty good job, Saints win with a Reggie Bush punt return for 98 yds in the 4th.

Frazod
01-21-2007, 09:26 AM
To hell with both AFC teams, but GO BEARS! I'll be freezing my ass off at Soldier Field in a few hours.

Skip Towne
01-21-2007, 09:39 AM
Tonight, 6 pm, C Section, Male, 8 Pounds 9 ounces, 2 feet 4 inches.
You forgot to guess the color.

Fairplay
01-21-2007, 10:11 AM
I like football season. So when playoff time comes i try to watch what i can. Even if i don't care for them.

I look at it where its almost the end of the season and there will be a long spell without the NFL so i might as well appreciate whats left of it.

Reerun_KC
01-21-2007, 10:21 AM
Well at least we should watch... With Herm as the coach, we will never participate in games like this....

This is the closest we will get to a championship game, Like all the other Chiefs, watching from home...

Nzoner
01-21-2007, 10:25 AM
I have multiple reasons that I can't wait for todays games to start.

1.Like TC I'd love nothing more than to see Manning's heart ripped out once again by the Pats.

2.It's still the NFL and there's 3 games to be played before a long miserable off season starts.

3.I'm still alive in 3 seperate fantasy football play-off leagues and I've got a chance to pocket another $400 but I need a Pats or Bears victory to keep hope alive,a win by both and I'm in the money.

Nzoner
01-21-2007, 10:27 AM
To hell with both AFC teams, but GO BEARS! I'll be freezing my ass off at Soldier Field in a few hours.

Awesome,have a great time!!

Adept Havelock
01-21-2007, 10:43 AM

Happy Birthday. May you wake up later to find a nice, steaming, Patriots victory on your television.

It'll hurt less if the team that ended your greatest season ever makes it to the big dance. I'm a Chiefs fan, so I know this for a fact. :p

crazycoffey
01-21-2007, 11:01 AM
I don't care that much, but I LOVE football, so I'm still interested.

I still say saints and colts,

I like the bears, but saints is the feel good story, so I will root for them

the afc is like rooting for either sadam or bin Laden, but I will still watch some of it.

I am more tired of the pats and brady. I want to see him cry at the post game conference.

The story line of manning "can't win the big one" he's like marino, comparision. I'm more sick of this, so Go Colts.

crazycoffey
01-21-2007, 11:03 AM
Thier doing a stinking piece on the manning numbers right now, dammit ESPN

Easy 6
01-21-2007, 11:13 AM
I just hope that KC comes out & plays well win or lose...eh...er...nevermind.

crazycoffey
01-21-2007, 11:15 AM
I just hope that KC comes out & plays well win or lose...eh...er...nevermind.

well ain't that just a kick in the pants.

rochambeau

the Talking Can
01-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Fujita is a game away from starting in the Superbowl

the best thing a player can do is leave KC

mlyonsd
01-21-2007, 11:27 AM
As sick as I am of Brady.....I never, ever, want to see Manning make it to the SB.

Easy 6
01-21-2007, 11:35 AM
My intuition tells me that manning finally gets it done against billy brady & sadly thats the best possible outcome IMO, then i hope the Saints beat the bears.

A Saints vs. colts Super Bowl would likely be a high-flying affair.

Coach
01-21-2007, 01:11 PM
I guess this is the "Official Game Thread?"