NOOOOOO

Then we still have to hear about manning1 aka marino junior

rad
01-21-2007, 11:21 AM
the only good scenario I can see is this

Colts win...
but only after Manning is injured
and can't play in the supperbowl

How 'bout the Breakfast Bowl-or Brunch Bowl?

:)

Amnorix
01-21-2007, 11:26 AM
All I really care about is that this game doesn't come down to Vinatieri kicking something from 45+, or MORE IMPORTANTLY, Gostkowski (our new kicker) missing a chip shot or game winner.

I seriously put this up there as nearly as important as winning or losing, because I am sick to death of all the talk about a ****ing kicker as if the odds of which kicker we have deciding whether we win or lose were higher than about 0.01%.

A great kicker is nice to have. I'd prefer Vinatieri over Gostkowski (who wouldn't), but the reason why plays like Vinatieri's over the Raiders and Norwood's miss are so memorable is because they are SO RARE.

And all this talk about kickers, as if they were REALLY crucial to the outcome of this game, is just flat ridiculous.

I don't mind Vinatieri leaving for the money, and I don't mind the Pats deciding he wasn't worth double the price of the average kicker, but I think guys like Manning, Brady, Addai, Dillon/Maroney, the battle between our OLine and their DLine, and vice versa, and how our DBs handle their All world WRs, etc. etc. is just a bit more important to who wins and who loses than what set of laundry Adam Vinatieri is winning.

Skip Towne
01-21-2007, 11:30 AM
All of you dickheads that rooted for the Pats last week deserve this game. I don't remember a game I cared less about than this one.

mlyonsd
01-21-2007, 11:30 AM
All I really care about is that this game doesn't come down to Vinatieri kicking something from 45+, or MORE IMPORTANTLY, Gostkowski (our new kicker) missing a chip shot or game winner.

I seriously put this up there as nearly as important as winning or losing, because I am sick to death of all the talk about a ****ing kicker as if the odds of which kicker we have deciding whether we win or lose were higher than about 0.01%.

A great kicker is nice to have. I'd prefer Vinatieri over Gostkowski (who wouldn't), but the reason why plays like Vinatieri's over the Raiders and Norwood's miss are so memorable is because they are SO RARE.

And all this talk about kickers, as if they were REALLY crucial to the outcome of this game, is just flat ridiculous.

I don't mind Vinatieri leaving for the money, and I don't mind the Pats deciding he wasn't worth double the price of the average kicker, but I think guys like Manning, Brady, Addai, Dillon/Maroney, the battle between our OLine and their DLine, and vice versa, and how our DBs handle their All world WRs, etc. etc. is just a bit more important to who wins and who loses than what set of laundry Adam Vinatieri is winning.

I don't know how you guys do it year after year (well actually I do) but congratulations anyway on getting this far.

What I wouldn't do for a coach like yours. I hope the new Hunt feels the same way.

Skip Towne
01-21-2007, 11:43 AM
I don't know how you guys do it year after year (well actually I do) but congratulations anyway on getting this far.

What I wouldn't do for a coach like yours. I hope the new Hunt feels the same way.
Is Clark a soccer fairy like his dad?

mlyonsd
01-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Is Clark a soccer fairy like his dad?

heh, no idea. Let's hope he's a "can't stand losing" fairy.

Nzoner
01-21-2007, 11:46 AM

I'm just hoping Kevin Faulk is an X Factor today.

StcChief
01-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Want Manning to get picked and see him tantrum on sidelines. The Colts D is due to give it up.

Sure-Oz
01-21-2007, 12:26 PM
I'd rather see Manning choke again personally. See NO/CHI beat the Pats in the SB.

Extra Point
01-21-2007, 12:33 PM
All of you dickheads that rooted for the Pats last week deserve this game. I don't remember a game I cared less about than this one.

Yeah, but you'll watch it anyway, like millions of other deer staring in the headlights.

Skip Towne
01-21-2007, 12:37 PM
Yeah, but you'll watch it anyway, like millions of other deer staring in the headlights.
Not if Leave it to Beaver is on.

UteChief
01-21-2007, 01:04 PM
I hope the Pats win. I detest Payton. Although if they win the SB maybe people would stop talking about how he chokes.

There are two records I would like to see fall: Manning winning the SB and someone going 19-0 so I don't have to hear about the ****ing 72 Dolphins any more.

Brock
01-21-2007, 01:05 PM

STFU Charger fan. You lost, get over it.

OnTheWarpath15
01-21-2007, 01:59 PM
**** Peyton Manning.

I'd gladly continue to hear about him never getting to a SB, since that will keep his hands off of the Lamar Hunt Trophy.

Anyway, we're gonna hear about Jesus Manning constantly whether he wins or not.