PDA

View Full Version : No tailgating at SB. WTF?

Hog Rider
01-26-2007, 11:40 AM
Is grilling and drinking now a threat to security?

StcChief
01-26-2007, 11:43 AM
No but not getting all of your money is.... :)

Kerberos
01-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Since I ain't going ... BFD

acesn8s
01-26-2007, 01:21 PM
Will the Johnsonville Brats wagon be present?

BIG_DADDY
01-26-2007, 01:23 PM
It's a threat to national security.

Nzoner
01-26-2007, 01:26 PM
It's probably because of all the VIP crap,when I went to Super Bowl XXII in San Diego you had to take public transportation because there was hardly any room for the common fan thanks to all the VIP tents etc.

I can only imagine what it must be like now.

acesn8s
01-26-2007, 01:29 PM
The common fan watches on TV. Tailgate in your driveway.

Phobia
01-26-2007, 01:30 PM
The people who will be attending the SB are the upper crust. They think tailgating is primitive.

Oh well.

cadmonkey
01-26-2007, 01:31 PM
Why would you want to have fun before a game that you spent hundreds of dollars on.

Over-Head
01-26-2007, 01:34 PM
America:
Home of the brave, land of the free!

Now thier scared of flying bratworst's ROFL

Nzoner
01-26-2007, 01:46 PM
The people who will be attending the SB are the upper crust. They think tailgating is primitive.

Oh well.

Don't forget our very own Stevie is going.

Seriously though you're dead on,face value for XXII was $100 I got 2 tiks for $500 which at the time was alot of money considering as common fans we got to walk around the parking lot peering in at all the cool VIP parties.

Overall though it was still an experience I wouldn't trade,especially seeing the Redskins put up 35 on the donks in the 2nd quarter and actually watching Denver fans leaving at halftime.

Buck
01-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Don't forget our very own Stevie is going.

Seriously though you're dead on,face value for XXII was $100 I got 2 tiks for $500 which at the time was alot of money considering as common fans we got to walk around the parking lot peering in at all the cool VIP parties.

Overall though it was still an experience I wouldn't trade,especially seeing the Redskins put up 35 on the donks in the 2nd quarter and actually watching Denver fans leaving at halftime.

w00t. Hail to the Redskins. Hail Victory! Hey did all the fans sing that song?

Nzoner
01-26-2007, 02:40 PM
w00t. Hail to the Redskins. Hail Victory! Hey did all the fans sing that song?

Hell even I was singing that song

Buck
01-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Hell even I was singing that song

Cool, did you hear anything from Man Land?

Frazod
01-26-2007, 02:49 PM

Oh well.

Absolutely. While there are still what would be, for a regular game, some "cheap seats" available to season ticketholders of the participating teams, and a handful of contest winners like Stevie, by and large the Super Bowl has long since been stolen from average fan and turned into a filthy-rich-cocks#ckers-only affair. I'm sure I came as close last week to attending one as I ever will.

Nzoner
01-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Cool, did you hear anything from Man Land?

They're not filming in Missouri at the time but if they ever head this way I'm in the system and they will let me know.

Buck
01-26-2007, 02:52 PM
They're not filming in Missouri at the time but if they ever head this way I'm in the system and they will let me know.

Well that sucks. Hopefully they do come to Missouri.

stevieray
01-26-2007, 02:58 PM
Well, I'll have a beautiful woman on my arm...maybe the power of elvis will compel someone to invite us into a tent...

This experience is incredibly humbling...I'm sure I'll feel out of place...

Buck
01-26-2007, 02:59 PM
Well, I'll have a beautiful woman on my arm...maybe the power of elvis will compel someone to invite into a tent...

Dude, you are going to be in an Elvis costume (I assume). Im sure you can get yourself into the VIP tents.

KurtCobain
01-26-2007, 03:04 PM
Why would you want to have fun before a game that you spent hundreds of dollars on.

It just seems silly, doesn't it?

Nzoner
01-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Well, I'll have a beautiful woman on my arm...maybe the power of elvis will compel someone to invite us into a tent...

If you get the opportunity on Saturday night try and find out where NFL headquarters are at,it'll be a local hotel that's playing host to all the NFL brass,alot of former players,the tv crews that are covering the game etc.

I'm assuming the security has changed since 1988 but it's well worth the effort if you'd like to quickly shake hands and say hey to some of them.

Dude,I'm very happy for you guys,it'll be the experience of a lifetime.

acesn8s
01-26-2007, 03:39 PM

Oh well.
They only go for the halftime show.

KurtCobain
01-26-2007, 03:41 PM
They only go for the halftime show.

Prince is gonna suck. Literally? I'm not sure, hopefully not.

crazycoffey
01-26-2007, 03:42 PM

Oh well.

I look back to some of my best memories in life and they're almost ALL from doing something primitive.

stevieray
01-26-2007, 03:45 PM
If you get the opportunity on Saturday night try and find out where NFL headquarters are at,it'll be a local hotel that's playing host to all the NFL brass,alot of former players,the tv crews that are covering the game etc.

I'm assuming the security has changed since 1988 but it's well worth the effort if you'd like to quickly shake hands and say hey to some of them.

Dude,I'm very happy for you guys,it'll be the experience of a lifetime.

thanks, man...i'l check it out..