PDA

View Full Version : Religious threads...

Vegas_Dave
01-29-2007, 10:16 PM
OK, personally I think that everything has gotten out of hand. granted, I have not read through all posts involved but I have read a great deal and frankly it makes me ill.

BOTH sides are starting to get (or have gotten already depending on your own viewpoint) out of hand.

I personally thought that this was a football board. Have we lost sight of that? Some people have taken it upon themselves to make this site their personal evangilism... this is a Football boad.

It is perfectly fine to profess ones own faith, but it is not fine to profess it in a manor that insults and demeans other people. How can one be a tool of their faith by promoting it in a way that makes other people upset. Where is the rule of "love they neighbor"?

Likewise, it is perfectly fine for someone to profess their own disagreement with another's faith... but civility still should be the rule of thumb.

Basically, people need to cool off and be decent with each other. If you absolutely cannot stand what someone says, then Block the user from your views. thats what I did with redrum_69. I fond visitin the Planet much more appeasing once I did that.

And for those who think that they are "holier than thou"... turn your focuss inwards for a moment. Is the way that you act one that is taught by your beliefs?

Come on people... help each other out.

Buck
01-29-2007, 10:18 PM
Poop Threads > Religion Threads

Simplex3
01-29-2007, 10:20 PM
Poop Threads > Religion Threads
Speaking of, I haven't taken a decent s**t in two days. I'm not happy about it either.

Hootie
01-29-2007, 10:20 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7I73DNguRI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7I73DNguRI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

crazycoffey
01-29-2007, 10:22 PM
Speaking of, I haven't taken a decent s**t in two days. I'm not happy about it either.

three a day, only a mudslide recently though

Buck
01-29-2007, 10:22 PM

From now on, I will do my best to turn every Religion Thread into a poop thread, whose with me?

Stinger
01-29-2007, 10:23 PM
I personally thought that this was a football board. Have we lost sight of that?
When did this happen???

Basically, people need to cool off and be decent with each other.
Eh just put out a bowl of antifreeze or stab them in face.

Bugeater
01-29-2007, 10:24 PM
http://www.clementpappas.com/products/images/prune.jpg

Bugeater
01-29-2007, 10:26 PM
From now on, I will do my best to turn every Religion Thread into a poop thread, whose with me?
http://www.allura.net/photos/exlax.jpg

milkman
01-29-2007, 10:26 PM
civility still should be the rule of thumb.

When did they make that rule?

booger
01-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Hold your breath and push harder.

Or scream loud and push harder.

Just remember to push harder.

Dave Lane
01-29-2007, 10:30 PM

I'm in. :thumb:

Dave

milkman
01-29-2007, 10:31 PM

Three words.

In a ma.

greg63
01-29-2007, 10:33 PM
Three words.

In a ma.

Actually that is one word broken up into three syllables; just being technical. :D

pr_capone
01-29-2007, 10:40 PM
Actually that is one word broken up into three syllables; just being technical. :D

Being technically correct is the best kind of correct! :D :D :D

greg63
01-29-2007, 10:41 PM
Being technically correct is the best kind of correct! :D :D :D

Why yes; yes it is. :)

milkman
01-29-2007, 10:46 PM

Technically, it's one misspelled word broken up into three syllables.

But who the hell asked ya, anyway?

Logical
01-30-2007, 12:26 AM
When did they make that rule?That would be amazing.

Frazod
01-30-2007, 12:40 AM
Mercifully, I haven't been around much this evening, but it seems clear that this idiot douche Believer needs banned in the worst way. He's stirred up the usual suspects, who are obviously fighting fire with fire but only making it worse.

Rausch
01-30-2007, 12:42 AM
Mercifully, I haven't been around much this evening, but it seems clear that this idiot douche Believer needs banned in the worst way. He's stirred up the usual suspects, who are obviously fighting fire with fire but only making it worse.

Always nice to come home from work only to see the same 7th grade battle tactics employed on the planet...

|Zach|
01-30-2007, 12:44 AM
This place is what it is...

It is an ever changing carnival full characters. Sometimes I like it a lot and sometimes I like it very little but it always is what it is.

There is nothing wrong with CP not being your cup of tea. There are a lot of other very good sites that are Chiefs based that have different focuses...some are a lot more strictly Chiefs oriented.

I think people who are looking for that would be happier checking them out than trying to change CP.

Frazod
01-30-2007, 12:45 AM
Always nice to come home from work only to see the same 7th grade battle tactics employed on the planet...

Thank God for computer games.

Rausch
01-30-2007, 12:48 AM
Thank God for computer games.

Indeed.

Somewhere a virtual (or for that matter legit) frenchman is asking for death.

Frazod
01-30-2007, 12:52 AM
Indeed.

Somewhere a virtual (or for that matter legit) frenchman is asking for death.

I'm playing through Knights of the Old Republic II for the umpteenth time. It plays better on the new computer, and looks better on the new widescreen monitor.

Rausch
01-30-2007, 12:54 AM
I'm playing through Knights of the Old Republic II for the umpteenth time. It plays better on the new computer, and looks better on the new widescreen monitor.

Still saving and drooling over the box I want.

Heh. Amazing how the term "box" means completely different things to completely different people...

SPchief
01-30-2007, 12:55 AM
Still saving and drooling over the box I want....

You should check out the whorehouse thread.

Frazod
01-30-2007, 12:56 AM
Still saving and drooling over the box I want.

Heh. Amazing how the term "box" means completely different things to completely different people...

:D

|Zach|
01-30-2007, 12:56 AM
You should check out the whorehouse thread.
:)

SPchief
01-30-2007, 12:57 AM

Vegas_Dave
01-30-2007, 10:00 AM
Poop threads are fun. Is it wrong that I am replying WHILE pooping?

Glad to see everyone is sick of the posts and THANK you mods for putting a stopper on them!