PDA

View Full Version : I made my point, feel free to merge my threads and move them to DC

Logical
01-30-2007, 12:50 AM
Zach or any of the other moderators..

SPchief
But that would be unholy.

Buck
In case you dont read my message in that spam i bumped, can you delete my sig and give me privelages?

Rausch
01-30-2007, 12:52 AM
You furthered the problem and then push the responsibility of clean-up to someone else.

Very poor housekeeping...

|Zach|
01-30-2007, 12:53 AM
Heh, I have been criticized for having an itchy trigger finger around here.

As much as I would like to drop the hammer because I believe it would make for a more enjoyable CP experience for all I don't quite see Believer as breaking a lot of rules.

If more threads are made that are the same tripe I will certainly have them merged. I believe thats in order.

|Zach|
01-30-2007, 12:55 AM
Also, even though people are welcome to make threads about pretty much whatever they like (as everyone can see) I think these issues are best suited for PMs.

Logical
01-30-2007, 12:56 AM
You furthered the problem and then push the responsibility of clean-up to someone else.

Very poor housekeeping...Had I still been a mod I would have cleaned up myself. I sent all the mods a request to cleanup the mess when Believer spammed the BB the third time on the Saved thread.

Frazod
01-30-2007, 12:59 AM
Does the majority still rule? I suggest that we post a banning poll, and if the majority votes him out, then whack his annoying zealot ass.

|Zach|
01-30-2007, 01:00 AM
Does the majority still rule? I suggest that we post a banning poll, and if the majority votes him out, then whack his annoying zealot ass.
This is indeed a community driven site.

But you have to do the poll right. No Gaz options or fluff.

SPchief
01-30-2007, 01:00 AM

If that were the case, Gochiefs would have been banned for good a long time ago.

Frazod
01-30-2007, 01:01 AM

Will do.

SPchief
01-30-2007, 01:01 AM

But then you would have people putting up polls to ban anybody and everybody.

|Zach|
01-30-2007, 01:02 AM
If that were the case, Gochiefs would have been banned for good a long time ago.
You would be surprised. Its gone down before...

Same with Denise.

I would be amazed if the majority ousted Believer.

luv
01-30-2007, 01:03 AM
But then you would have people putting up polls to ban anybody and everybody.
The last one I remember was the memyselfi ban poll. I think there's been one since then, maybe gochiefs, but I can't remember for sure.

luv

Same with Denise.

Just what I was thinking.

SPchief

Same with Denise.

I wouldn't vote to ban him, but would to revoke his thread making capablities.

luv
01-30-2007, 01:04 AM
So, instead of a ban or not to ban thread. We could do the "what should the penalty be?" thread.

|Zach|
01-30-2007, 01:04 AM
Worth considering.

Bob Dole
01-30-2007, 01:24 AM
If... he... weighs... the same as a duck,... he's made of wood.

And therefore?

A witch!

|Zach|
01-30-2007, 01:29 AM
I am not sure if you people what to ask favors of me.

Then you are in debt to me.

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/img/cast/character/tony_soprano.jpg

jidar
01-30-2007, 01:32 AM
If... he... weighs... the same as a duck,... he's made of wood.

And therefore?

A witch!

LOL

MP FTW

Logical
01-30-2007, 01:42 AM
Zach or any of the other moderators..

FAX
01-30-2007, 01:43 AM
Can't we just drive them into a herd of swine?

FAX

|Zach|
Why did you make another thread for this?

C'mon man.

SPchief
SPAM

Logical
01-30-2007, 02:04 AM
Why did you make another thread for this?

C'mon man.Zach it appears you merged my thread with another thread of mine. The thread header is supposed to go with the following thread post which is now post 22.

http://67.18.68.69/BB/showpost.php?p=3742351&postcount=22

You forget I was a moderator and this is what happeens when you merge them the wrong way.ROFL

|Zach|
01-30-2007, 02:06 AM
Zach it appears you merged my thread with another thread of mine. The thread header is supposed to go with the following thread post which is now post 22.

http://67.18.68.69/BB/showpost.php?p=3742351&postcount=22

You forget I was a moderator and this is what happeens when you merge them the wrong way.ROFL
I am still trying to figure out why you made a new thread at all.

You have out threaded Believer.

Logical
01-30-2007, 02:13 AM
I am still trying to figure out why you made a new thread at all.

You have out threaded Believer.

To have you combine all my threads and move them to DC, just like the title says. What is so hard to figure out?

I was trying to make a point earlier that spamming the BB with religious threads could easily get out of hand. I made my point as did several others. So I thought I would give you or the other Mods the all clear to combine them and get them out of sight now. If you are still confused send me a PM.

|Zach|
01-30-2007, 02:19 AM
To have you combine all my threads and move them to DC, just like the title says. What is so hard to figure out?

I was trying to make a point earlier that spamming the BB with religious threads could easily get out of hand. I made my point as did several others. So I thought I would give you or the other Mods the all clear to combine them and get them out of sight now. If you are still confused send me a PM.
And making A WHOLE OTHER THREAD was the best way to do that?

Thanks for alerting us to a problem about too many thread with more threads...I think we will just let all crap that has been put out tonight go as it may instead of people requesting we pick, group, and move their trash around as they see fit.

Hammock Parties
01-30-2007, 02:26 AM
GoLogical.

Logical
01-30-2007, 02:28 AM
And making A WHOLE OTHER THREAD was the best way to do that?

Thanks for alerting us to a problem about too many thread with more threads...I think we will just let all crap that has been put out tonight go as it may instead of people requesting we pick, group, and move their trash around as they see fit.What thread of mine would you have suggested I put it in to gather the mods attention? Just curious. I am not embarrassed by my threads, most of them are very valid religious threads, but they like Believer's threads are annoying people. They were meant to, my point had been made. Clean up is incredibly easy, remember I know I was a mod. I once combined 15 threads and moved them into the Romper Room in less than 5 minutes. You make it sound difficult.

crazycoffey
01-30-2007, 02:30 AM
wow, I sign off for a few hours and look what the hell happened.

|Zach|
01-30-2007, 02:34 AM
What thread of mine would you have suggested I put it in to gather the mods attention? Just curious. I am not embarrassed by my threads, most of them are very valid religious threads, but they like Believer's threads are annoying people. They were meant to, my point had been made. Clean up is incredibly easy, remember I know I was a mod. I once combined 15 threads and moved them into the Romper Room in less than 5 minutes. You make it sound difficult.
I am not doubting your mod knowledge...I am also well aware how to do all of these actions. I am however questioning why multiple threads needed to be made to make all of these points.

A thread accouncing you sent the mods a note about how this should be handled.

Three religious threads made...one made about Satan just to get under people's skin.

A thread with a message to me about how you think this should be handled. As if the first one wasn't enough. Ever hear of a PM?

And then, my favorite...a WHOLE OTHER THREAD telling mods to clean up the shit you left on the front page.

Beyond stupid.

SPchief
01-30-2007, 02:35 AM
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

crazycoffey
01-30-2007, 02:40 AM
I got my popcorn,

Logical
01-30-2007, 02:45 AM
... A thread with a message to me about how you think this should be handled. As if the first one wasn't enough. Ever hear of a PM?

And then, my favorite...a WHOLE OTHER THREAD telling mods to clean up the shit you left on the front page ...

That was because I had not got a response from a single mod when I used the report this thread as spam feature. I know everyone of you got notified, yet not one took the time to respond. You were the only one who posted so I made a direct suggestion on the BB.

2nd Item, I did not tell you or any other mod to clean up this shit, I gave tacit approval to do so if you desired as my point was made. Certainly you could have done it without my approval but I thought since I felt I had made my point and got the natives stirred up I would be gracious and make it clear I would not be bothered if you or another mod chose to combine them and move them to DC. Please point out the langurage where I tell you or another mod to do anyting (like it was a command or even a request)?

|Zach|
01-30-2007, 02:50 AM
That was because I had not got a response from a single mod when I used the report this thread as spam feature. I know everyone of you got notified, yet not one took the time to respond. You were the only one who posted so I made a direct suggestion on the BB.

2nd Item, I did not tell you or any other mod to clean up this shit, I gave tacit approval to do so if you desired as my point was made. Certainly you could have done it without my approval but I thought since I felt I had made my point and got the natives stirred up I would be gracious and make it clear I would not be bothered if you or another mod chose to combine them and move them to DC. Please point out the langurage where I tell you or another mod to do anyting (like it was a command or even a request)?
We are not here to come running at every little ring of your bell...if I don't respond to you it is probably because I am doing something else...maybe giving someone their sig privileges back...maybe banning - ahem, shut your mouth -...maybe trying to enjoy the board myself. Maybe trying to get a hold of all the crap that was going on through 2 pages of threads while trying to set up photoshop action scripts to resize, sharpen, and save 210 photos?

Feeling a need to make a new thread because mods don't jump at your little suggestions at every turn is a joke...and there is still no justification for that last thread. So stupid.

Oh well, its all about you and your opinions. You are happy.

Imon Yourside
01-30-2007, 02:52 AM
Why is believer so annoying? I mean i see BS threads i have no interest in constantly and I don't have lil dik syndrome over it. Don't like the title then DON'T FUGGIN OPEN IT and move on or better yet think up a more creative title to make the offending one disappear quicker.

Now that i've cleared this little mess up please vote me in for Pres next year, umkay?

Logical
01-30-2007, 03:01 AM
We are not here to come running at every little ring of your bell...if I don't respond to you it is probably because I am doing something else...maybe giving someone their sig privileges back...maybe banning - ahem, shut your mouth -...maybe trying to enjoy the board myself. Maybe trying to get a hold of all the crap that was going on through 2 pages of threads while trying to set up photoshop action scripts to resize, sharpen, and save 210 photos?

Feeling a need to make a new thread because mods don't jump at your little suggestions at every turn is a joke...and there is still no justification for that last thread. So stupid.

Oh well, its all about you and your opinions. You are happy.

How odd, I have always supported you and frankly I did not demand you do anything. I made a request and some suggestions, I also included the other mods except not by name since they did not appear to be on and you were. Why you are taking this so personally suprises me. How long would it have taken to post I am too busy right now, instead of becoming indignant and telling me I was stupid. I can see why some people are bad mouthing you as a moderator if you are flying off the handle like this with them. Zach you are a good guy what happened to the mellow version of you most of us thought we were going to get with you as a moderator?

|Zach|
01-30-2007, 03:10 AM
How odd, I have always supported you and frankly I did not demand you do anything. I made a request and some suggestions, I also included the other mods except not by name since they did not appear to be on and you were. Why you are taking this so personally suprises me. How long would it have taken to post I am too busy right now, instead of becoming indignant and telling me I was stupid. I can see why some people are bad mouthing you as a moderator if you are flying off the handle like this with them. Zach you are a good guy what happened to the mellow version of you most of us thought we were going to get with you as a moderator?
If you think spamming the board yourself...and make no mistake...thats all it was will help us stop this board from being spammed then lets just agree to disagree.

6 threads later...

J Diddy
01-30-2007, 04:01 AM
If you think spamming the board yourself...and make no mistake...thats all it was will help us stop this board from being spammed then lets just agree to disagree.

6 threads later...

Should I start a thread about this?

crazycoffey
01-30-2007, 04:04 AM
Should I start a thread about this?

nah just hijack one of the other 12; 6 by logical, 3 by believer and another 3 or even more by others.

J Diddy
01-30-2007, 04:04 AM
nah just hijack one of the other 12; 6 by logical, 3 by believer and another 3 or even more by others.

too bad i missed this

crazycoffey
01-30-2007, 04:07 AM
too bad i missed this

I'll give you the quick version

Believer: believe in jesus or die in a lake of sulfer
Most of the others: man, that's a little rough.
Everyone else: STFU Believer

then the parody threads started to pop up