PDA

View Full Version : Why does Urlacher think he needs the ball now?

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-30-2007, 08:34 AM
So Brian Urlacher wants to carry the football in the SB... wtf!? Why would you change your game plan from what got you there for the biggest game of the year? Can anyone be more selfish?

I thought Urlacher was suppossed to be this "aw shucks, just go about your business" kind of guy. Let your play do the talking.

This just strikes me as the dumbest thing I've heard in a while. Not to mention it's pretty disrespectful to Thomas Jones who's done a pretty darn good job. Sure, maybe he'll become the next William Perry... but what if he fumbles the game away? How smart will an out-of-nowhere descision look then?

I know he played some offense in college... that was college. This is the SB. Peyton Manning will give you enough to worry about Brian. Play your damn LB position, play it well and STFU.

I really hope the Bears get embarrassed.

StcChief
01-30-2007, 08:41 AM
When DaBears are up be 3 scores with 1 minute to play,
he can do 'the fridge' at the goalline.

Kraut
01-30-2007, 08:43 AM
There is noway he said this lol

acesn8s
01-30-2007, 08:51 AM
If he wants to run with the ball then shouldn't he take away from the Colts and RUN?

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-30-2007, 08:52 AM
If he wants to run with the ball then shouldn't he take away from the Colts and RUN?
excellent point.

HMc
02-01-2007, 07:13 AM
i hope this jackass drops a pick six that would have put the game away, then vinny puts a knife through his chest from 60 yards out

InChiefsHeaven
02-01-2007, 07:47 AM
Where did he say that?