PDA

View Full Version : MythBusters - Do Pretty Girls Fart?

jAZ
02-01-2007, 09:59 AM
Unaired MythBusters clip.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RHcDP_Yew-g"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RHcDP_Yew-g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

boogblaster
02-01-2007, 10:09 AM
Why no, no they don't..but all will queef....

Donger
02-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Haha! What a good sport.

pak1983
02-01-2007, 10:12 AM
my gf is definitely pretty and I've known her for about 7 years and not once have I ever heard her fart or caught her stinking out the bathroom. don't know how she does it but its crazy. she claims she doesn't fart or shit and I am starting to believe it

crazycoffey
02-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Finally some scientific research I can stand behind!

well, maybe I would stand behind her when she farts.

Chief Chief
02-01-2007, 10:15 AM
She's one of them Stepford Wives..

crazycoffey
02-01-2007, 10:17 AM
my gf is definitely pretty and I've known her for about 7 years and not once have I ever heard her fart or caught her stinking out the bathroom. don't know how she does it but its crazy. she claims she doesn't fart or shit and I am starting to believe it

:BS:

she's hiding it from you out of shame, but the real question....
....if she'd hide something silly like a fart from you, then what else could she hide from you?

My ex was like your GF. My new wife can play fart football with me.

greg63
02-01-2007, 10:20 AM
No; they have the vapors.

pak1983
02-01-2007, 10:23 AM
:BS:

she's hiding it from you out of shame, but the real question....
....if she'd hide something silly like a fart from you, then what else could she hide from you?

My ex was like your GF. My new wife can play fart football with me.

you are one sick ****. I never want to hear her asshole talk shit, ever!

StcChief
02-01-2007, 10:25 AM
If they eat, it's bound to happen.

Candles in bathroom, Women carry matches when they go out just for this purpose.

Bowser
02-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Women don't "fart". They "poot". [/women everywhere, right before they rip a panty buster]

Sully
02-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Awesome!!!

I'm a big fan of that show... and of Kari.

osumatt
02-01-2007, 10:30 AM
OK, I give. What's fart football. :shrug: Sounds like a good bonding time with me and the wifey!

JohninGpt
02-01-2007, 10:32 AM
you are one sick ****. I never want to hear her asshole talk shit, ever!
If you're togather long enough and comfortable with each other you will be able to stand at the sink and brush your teeth while she takes a huge greasey taco dump three feet away.

greg63
02-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Women don't "fart". They "poot". [/women everywhere, right before they rip a panty buster]

I'm tellin ya...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3748610&postcount=8

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-01-2007, 10:42 AM
It's funny that this thread exsists right now because I was just watching Mythbusters and I've been in love with Kari for a long time. I was just logging on to search for some pictures of her for a pic forum thread to see if anyone else was obsessed with her too.

I love her even more now. Please marry me Kari.

pak1983
02-01-2007, 10:43 AM
If you're togather long enough and comfortable with each other you will be able to stand at the sink and brush your teeth while she takes a huge greasey taco dump three feet away.

there is no reason for me to ever have to be involved in that, ever. comfort has nothing to do with it.

ck_IN
02-01-2007, 10:54 AM
I don't know which was redder, her face or her hair.

Great clip but what's with the Brit announcer? Do they have a UK version and an American version of the show?

<i>If you're togather long enough and comfortable with each other you will be able to stand at the sink and brush your teeth while she takes a huge greasey taco dump three feet away.</i>

That's a side of my petite, lovely, beautiful wife that I REALLY don't need to see. :cuss:

Stinger
02-01-2007, 10:57 AM
It's funny that this thread exsists right now because I was just watching Mythbusters and I've been in love with Kari for a long time. I was just logging on to search for some pictures of her for a pic forum thread to see if anyone else was obsessed with her too.

I love her even more now. Please marry me Kari.

http://www.fhmonline.com/articles-1276.asp

phisherman
02-01-2007, 11:00 AM
that's some pretty funny s**t

bp

CrazyHorse
02-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Let's go one further.

It was posted, (on this board I believe) that women fart 3 times more than men. It was one of the facts on a 1001 discusting facts book that someone was talking about.

Does anyone else remember this?

Frosty
02-01-2007, 11:18 AM
That's a side of my petite, lovely, beautiful wife that I REALLY don't need to see. :cuss:

Yeah, same here with my wife. Been married for almost 18 years, extremely comfortable with each other, but "bathroom duties" are done in private, with the door closed.

Redrum_69
02-01-2007, 11:25 AM

She prolly took it up the ass from all the homeless over near Little Italy and thats why she doesnt fart.

ndbbm
02-01-2007, 11:28 AM
I wont seriously date a person if they can't withstand a dutch oven from me. I'll marry the first ditchpig that does it back to me. I kid! But that stuff doesn't bother me.

ndbbm
02-01-2007, 11:31 AM
That being said, I dig the chick with the tats. Scottie. She's a piece of 'tang.

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-01-2007, 11:40 AM
That being said, I dig the chick with the tats. Scottie. She's a piece of 'tang.
I love her tats too... hot... but Kari's cuter to me.

crazycoffey
02-01-2007, 11:46 AM
OK, I give. What's fart football. :shrug: Sounds like a good bonding time with me and the wifey!

it's basically just keeping score on who farts the most that day,

say a lazy sunday watching tv, she or I will let one go, gotta try and follow it with another right away to get 7 points, otherwise it is just 6. Laugh and say the score after you let one out, "now it's 14 to 6" get the idea.

there used to be a joke similiar to this but it ended with "blocking the extra point" Think getting a proctology exam.
We may joke about going for the block but haven't really done that yet.

It is good fun, we laugh like two 9 year old boys taking turns ripping good ones.

eazyb81
02-01-2007, 11:47 AM
My grandma actually had the audacity to tell me when I was a little kid that girls/women don't fart. I believed it for about 10 years, and my current girlfriend - while very hot - has proved that she was incorrect.

crazycoffey
02-01-2007, 11:48 AM

Not only that, but my wife will come in and sit on my lap whilest I defile the toilet.

we bust each others chops for stinking, or what we ate. Good times.

Eleazar
02-01-2007, 11:51 AM
Sure they do.

It just smells like flowers.

pak1983
02-01-2007, 12:03 PM
She prolly took it up the ass from all the homeless over near Little Italy and thats why she doesnt fart.

I'm sure you would know this from your experience with homeless men. like the time you walked in on your mother getting a havana meatball from one bum and getting fist ****ed by the other. the part I didn't understand was you pulling your dick out and jerking off to it and singing "mama don't fart no mo"

ndbbm
02-01-2007, 12:47 PM
I love her tats too... hot... but Kari's cuter to me.

They both prolly poop soft server chocolate ice cream. :)

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-01-2007, 12:59 PM
They both prolly poop soft server chocolate ice cream. :)
If they did I'd walk ten miles up hill, barefoot in the snow to eat the corn out of it.

ndbbm
02-01-2007, 01:02 PM
There's a comment to be made referencing Dartgod's "Nutty Bar" fixation here, someplace.

ck_IN
02-01-2007, 01:08 PM
<i>If they did I'd walk ten miles up hill, barefoot in the snow to eat the corn out of it.</i>

Alrighty then!

This thread is rapidly devolving from a funny fart thread to a disgusting poop thread. I knew it was coming but dayum did it have to be so quick?

noa
02-01-2007, 01:12 PM
First of all, its a bodily function that everyone does. I don't understand why it would be so awful to hear or smell a necessary function of your loved one. Second, the average person farts 14 times a day, so that's a lot to be hiding. Third, my girlfriend can outfart any of my friends and we all crack up at it. Once you remove the stigma in your relationship, it can be a lot of fun. No reason to walk around on egg shells, unless you truly would be uncomfortable that way.

Nightwish
02-01-2007, 01:14 PM
If they did I'd walk ten miles up hill, barefoot in the snow to eat the corn out of it.

Alrighty then!

This thread is rapidly devolving from a funny fart thread to a disgusting poop thread. I knew it was coming but dayum did it have to be so quick?
Scatology is a polished science.

listopencil
02-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Scatology is a polished science.

Turd polishing is not a science. Maybe a hobby. Maybe even an art form.

CoMoChief
02-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Mine farted all the time.

Her reason was "because I feel so close to you"

I dont give a shit open a window.

RNR
02-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Yes they do, and no matter how pretty they are somewhere some guy is sick of their shit.

ChiefaRoo
02-01-2007, 05:18 PM

Maybe it's because your girlfriend is imaginary.