PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs | Lawmakers challenging league policy over sideline coverage

recxjake
02-07-2007, 12:08 AM
Chiefs | Lawmakers challenging league policy over sideline coverage
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 21:11:25 -0800

The Associated Press reports two Missouri lawmakers are challenging a league policy which prohibits local television stations from covering games on the sidelines. Legislation filed Tuesday, Feb. 6, would force the NFL to allow local television cameras on the sidelines of games hosted by the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs play in a publicly subsidized stadium. Media denied reasonable sideline access could sue for damages. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said the league would review the policy this offseason.

|Zach|
02-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Its right at the top man.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=157999

recxjake
02-07-2007, 12:12 AM
ahh jeez, sorry

FAX
02-07-2007, 12:38 AM
I wonder if I can make it to the supermarket without encountering the zombies.

I'll need canned goods, water, and plenty of magazines.

FAX

Amnorix
02-07-2007, 06:50 AM
I'm not sure the 2 individual legislators even have standing to sue for this. The AGs office might be able to bring the suit, but as far as I know (and this isn't exactly my specialty), Joe Blow legislator can't sue anybody he wants about anything relating to something that's publicly funded.

HMc
02-07-2007, 06:56 AM
I'm not sure the 2 individual legislators even have standing to sue for this. The AGs office might be able to bring the suit, but as far as I know (and this isn't exactly my specialty), Joe Blow legislator can't sue anybody he wants about anything relating to something that's publicly funded.

Suit? They're attempting to introduce legislation, yes?

penguinz
02-07-2007, 07:17 AM
I wonder if I can make it to the supermarket without encountering the zombies.

I'll need canned goods, water, and plenty of magazines.

FAXIf you are truly trying to avoid zombies then the supermarket is not a good place to go.