PDA

View Full Version : How about this in the 3rd....?

KCfanfromNC
02-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Aundrae Allison from East Carolina University. He's a good buddy of mine and a great play making wide receiver. If we get to the 3rd and he's still there and we haven't already gotten a WR, then I hope we take him. He's going to run a 4.4 at the combine guaranteed. He's 6'0 190lbs. I'm sure most of everyone on here has never heard of him. His junior year, he set the all time record for receiving yards in a season for ECU being the first player to eclipse 1,000 yards. I would love to see us get him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHwH5yqQwkA

El Jefe
02-09-2007, 10:41 AM
I have heard of him and watched him play a couple times, I would definetely take him in the third. Isnt he the guy who caught TROY SMITH's touchdown pass in the senior bowl game. I read a bunch of scout stuff on him, because I remember you mentioning something about him before. His friends call him Drae or something like that. I would take a shot at him in the 3rd, sounds like he could be good. In your opinion you think he could ever be a number 1 option?

KCfanfromNC
02-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Yeah, nobody calls him Aundrae, it's just Drae. He is the one who caught the pass in the Senior Bowl, but it was from Drew Stanton, not Troy Smith. I think he could definitely develop into a #1 option. The thing about him, is he's the type of guy who can take any ball he catches to the house in any situation.

htismaqe
02-09-2007, 12:07 PM
It's gonna depend on how the combine goes. He's one of those guys that, with a great 40 time, could move up fast...

Tribal Warfare
02-09-2007, 12:45 PM
It's gonna depend on how the combine goes. He's one of those guys that, with a great 40 time, could move up fast...

This is what I hoping for with Bowe Ginn, and Rice to bump Jarrett to our slot :fire:

chagrin
02-09-2007, 02:00 PM

Let's just hope if we get him, his leg doesn't snap like a twig trying to break a tackle.

What is his injury history? If you are his friend you should have the real story of his health, yes?

noa
02-09-2007, 02:19 PM
That would be awesome if we drafted your friend. I wonder how many planeteers are friends of Chiefs players.
Anyway, I think it will depend on who is around for us in the 1st round. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we took a WR with our first pick. If, by some miracle, a good DT or OL is around, though, then its another story, and then your friends' prospects of joining the Chiefs are probably a lot better.

beer bacon
02-09-2007, 02:41 PM
That would be awesome if we drafted your friend. I wonder how many planeteers are friends of Chiefs players.
Anyway, I think it will depend on who is around for us in the 1st round. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we took a WR with our first pick. If, by some miracle, a good DT or OL is around, though, then its another story, and then your friends' prospects of joining the Chiefs are probably a lot better.

I really want an OT or DT in the first round, but it seems like there are a lot more 1st round worthy WRs then OTs and DTs this season. Rice, Meachem, Bowe, and Jarrett: one of those guys has to still be around when we pick.

El Jefe
02-09-2007, 03:00 PM
One question are you his real friend or just an acquantance, seeing as he played at ECU I can see you being his friend as that school is small potatoes in College Football world.

KCfanfromNC
02-09-2007, 05:42 PM
I played with Drae at ECU, he is a friend.

Eric
02-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Aundrae Allison from East Carolina University. He's a good buddy of mine and a great play making wide receiver. If we get to the 3rd and he's still there and we haven't already gotten a WR, then I hope we take him. He's going to run a 4.4 at the combine guaranteed. He's 6'0 190lbs. I'm sure most of everyone on here has never heard of him. His junior year, he set the all time record for receiving yards in a season for ECU being the first player to eclipse 1,000 yards. I would love to see us get him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHwH5yqQwkA

Every WR mentioned her has the height and 40 time measurables.

I don't really care about those as much as hands and toughness.