PDA

View Full Version : In the doghouse yet again

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 03:59 PM
women :banghead:

Phobia
02-11-2007, 04:01 PM
I am too. In fact I have been for a week.

Skip Towne
02-11-2007, 04:02 PM
How long can a guy survive in one of those dog houses?

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-11-2007, 04:03 PM
I feel all your pain. I felt it enough I finally just got divorced.

stevieray
02-11-2007, 04:06 PM
bummer

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 04:06 PM

It's looking as though I'll be sleeping in the gameroom for awhile thankfully the futon is quite comfy.

FAX
02-11-2007, 04:07 PM

Depending on whether or not she's willing to bring you water and Alpo biscuits every day or so, I think you can live in one for up to 30 years, Mr. Skip Towne.

FAX

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-11-2007, 04:10 PM
It's looking as though I'll be sleeping in the gameroom for awhile thankfully the futon is quite comfy.
Hey... don't complain too loud. I'd love to live in that game room.

Demonpenz
02-11-2007, 04:11 PM
More time to watch nascar!

SPchief
02-11-2007, 04:12 PM

Atleast you have a couple of tvs to watch while you are going to sleep.

SLAG
does in the dog house mean you dont sleep with your wife or does it mean you get to sleep in the same bed but your not boning her??

maybe we just dont have anywhere else for me to sleep so i have to stay in the bed

Dr. Johnny Fever
More time to watch nascar!
Oh Raphael... you silly bitch...

Sex... or cars driving in circles....... hmmmmmmm......

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 04:15 PM
nascar!

Yet the root of another fight,I really tried to hold my tongue but the Blue Moon won out.

FAX
02-11-2007, 04:17 PM
867-5309

FAX

gblowfish
02-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Just ignore her on Valentine's Day. That'll teach her.

headsnap
02-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Yet the root of another fight,I really tried to hold my tongue but the Blue Moon won out.
not only in the doghouse, but it was prompted by a girl beer!!! :shake:

:p

Hammock Parties
02-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Haha joke's on you guys haaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

headsnap
02-11-2007, 04:26 PM
Haha joke's on you guys haaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
your right hand will fall asleep on you tonight...

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 04:28 PM
does in the dog house mean you dont sleep with your wife or does it mean you get to sleep in the same bed but your not boning her??

In my world it's sleeping in another room,using the guest bathroom talking only at work(yes we work together)and then only if it's a must.

Hammock Parties
02-11-2007, 04:33 PM
I always thought this doghouse bullshit was garbage. When do WOMEN ever go to the doghouse? Double standard. WHORES, ALL OF THEM!

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-11-2007, 04:35 PM
I always thought this doghouse bullshit was garbage. When do WOMEN ever go to the doghouse? Double standard. WHORES, ALL OF THEM!
careful tough guy... you're going to offend one.

Phobia
02-11-2007, 04:49 PM
It's looking as though I'll be sleeping in the gameroom for awhile thankfully the futon is quite comfy.Ouch. I'm not in that kind of trouble. She's just a little bit cold to me. It's completely my fault.

Demonpenz
02-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Man this reminds me of that one thread about a guy eating all the ice cream or and the girl flipped out.

Phobia
02-11-2007, 04:51 PM

Women are always in the doghouse. We men don't know how to treat them generally and they settle for the one who treats them least like shit.

DeezNutz
02-11-2007, 04:52 PM
Ouch. I'm not in that kind of trouble. She's just a little bit cold to me. It's completely my fault.

Trainable and will work for peanuts. You're putting together quite the resume. :p

Phobia
02-11-2007, 04:52 PM
In my world it's sleeping in another room,using the guest bathroom talking only at work(yes we work together)and then only if it's a must.

Ouch. That's a serious doghouse. In fact, you might have a better chance actually out IN the doghouse.

Hammock Parties
02-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Women are always in the doghouse. We men don't know how to treat them generally and they settle for the one who treats them least like shit.

Oh. No wonder I don't understand.

Phobia
02-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Trainable and will work for peanuts. You're putting together quite the resume. :p

Sorry, I'm happily married no matter how big your boobs are.

Phobia
02-11-2007, 04:54 PM
I feel all your pain. I felt it enough I finally just got divorced.

She was a swell lady the one day I knew her.

DeezNutz
02-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Sorry, I'm happily married no matter how big your boobs are.
ROFL
You'd never catch me peeing sitting down. Accuse me of being a woman, will ya. Grouping me in the same category as Rain Man? I have the biggest cack on the Planet, next to GoChiefs, naturally.
ROFL

Phobia
02-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Yeah, I kinda figured with that kinda of u/n. But there's no telling - maybe your lady was posting using your account.

Hammock Parties
02-11-2007, 05:02 PM
ROFL
I have the biggest cack on the Planet, next to GoChiefs, naturally.

If that's true we got alot of tiny dicks in this place.

DeezNutz
02-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Yeah, I kinda figured with that kinda of u/n. But there's no telling - maybe your lady was posting using your account.

It's cool. I'm very confident about my masculinity. Really, I am. All my friends marvel at my level of machismo. No kidding, so I'm not even sure why we're having this conversation. Geez...

DeezNutz
02-11-2007, 05:04 PM
If that's true we got alot of tiny dicks in this place.

Redrum's mom told me 3 inches was well above average. Where are you getting your facts?

Demonpenz
02-11-2007, 05:05 PM
at some point I hope gravity stretches my dong to a respectable size

nychief
02-11-2007, 05:05 PM
****-o-dear I am also in the shithouse. I got really really drunk last night.

Phobia
02-11-2007, 05:07 PM
It's cool. I'm very confident about my masculinity. Really, I am. All my friends marvel at my level of machismo. No kidding, so I'm not even sure why we're having this conversation. Geez...

Well, please stop hitting on me.

Phobia
02-11-2007, 05:08 PM
at some point I hope gravity stretches my dong to a respectable size

It won't stretch your dong but when you get to be my age your balls will hang halfway down your thigh.

Hammock Parties
02-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Redrum's mom told me 3 inches was well above average. Where are you getting your facts?

I'm the worlds foremost authority in the field of schlongathology.

Demonpenz
02-11-2007, 05:09 PM
oh bad ass I can't wait for saggy balls. I am going to show them off at the bus stop

DeezNutz
02-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Well, please stop hitting on me.

:hmmm: In my original post, I thought I was actually calling you a b*tch. Promises to do better next time. :)

Phobia
02-11-2007, 05:16 PM
:hmmm: In my original post, I thought I was actually calling you a b*tch. Promises to do better next time. :)

Oh, well you're lucky I'm not very bright. I may have been offended.

Coach
02-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Just ignore her on Valentine's Day. That'll teach her.
*whistles*

I don't know about that. That's asking for trouble in biblical proportions.

way2kalm
02-11-2007, 05:24 PM

Wait a minute...What if a woman doesn't know how to treat a man! I don't mean be submissive all of the time, being bare foot and pregnant, or bringing you a beer at every snap of your fingers. I mean treating you the way you want to be treated. You gotta admit, there a some chicks out there that want to run you life. Some guys may like that, but not all. There are some men out there that just swear off marriage altogether, we call them "Playa for life". I say it goes both ways when it comes to love and marriage. If you mess up, fess up, talk it out, and get it solved and the same should go for her.

And before you ask, yes I am married. I've been married for 5 years. That's longer than some folks, so that quilifies me to give my opinion.

Phobia
02-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Wait a minute...What if a woman doesn't know how to treat a man! I don't mean be submissive all of the time, being bare foot and pregnant, or bringing you a beer at every snap of your fingers. I mean treating you the way you want to be treated. You gotta admit, there a some chicks out there that want to run you life. Some guys may like that, but not all. There are some men out there that just swear off marriage altogether, we call them "Playa for life". I say it goes both ways when it comes to love and marriage. If you mess up, fess up, talk it out, and get it solved and the same should go for her.

And before you ask, yes I am married. I've been married for 5 years. That's longer than some folks, so that quilifies me to give my opinion.

There's no doubt. But in my experience my wife makes an effort to treat me how I want to be treated but I'm so selfish I make no reciprocal effort. Our 5 year anniversary is in a week and I'm just now reaching a point where I'm beginning to understand.

Hammock Parties
02-11-2007, 05:33 PM
That's awful. I'm sure I'd never forget important dates like that.

way2kalm
02-11-2007, 05:38 PM
There's no doubt. But in my experience my wife makes an effort to treat me how I want to be treated but I'm so selfish I make no reciprocal effort. Our 5 year anniversary is in a week and I'm just now reaching a point where I'm beginning to understand.

From the way it looks, for all of us, it's going to take a lifetime of learning before we get it COMPLETELY right. Congrats on the 5 year anniversary, I wish you and the wife many, many more!

Phobia
02-11-2007, 05:38 PM
That's awful. I'm sure I'd never forget important dates like that.

I'm not talking about forgetting our anniversary. I'd never do that. February is a tough month in my house - 14th = V-tines, 16th = Anniversary, 20th = her B-day, 26th = my B-day.

I'm just starting to understand how a woman really wants to be treated. I'm a slow learner. Some of us never learn at all.

Demonpenz
02-11-2007, 05:40 PM
if I was dating someone I would take them out to applebees for v-day, but limit her to chicken fingers basket and water

Phobia
02-11-2007, 05:40 PM
From the way it looks, for all of us, it's going to take a lifetime of learning before we get it COMPLETELY right. Congrats on the 5 year anniversary, I wish you and the wife many, many more!

Thanks. I doubt I'll ever get it COMPLETELY right. The only thing I can do is try to improve. I'm a human and I'm flawed so I'll screw it up.

JimNasium
02-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Heh. I knew before I read the thread that this involved NASCAR, beer and where you were last night. :(

Skip Towne
02-11-2007, 05:45 PM
I'm not talking about forgetting our anniversary. I'd never do that. February is a tough month in my house - 14th = V-tines, 16th = Anniversary, 20th = her B-day, 26th = my B-day.

I'm just starting to understand how a woman really wants to be treated. I'm a slow learner. Some of us never learn at all.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Phobia
02-11-2007, 05:47 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about.

The point I was really trying to make with that post is that there are only 14 shopping days left until my birthday.

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 05:48 PM

I guess after 21 years I'm never going to get it right then,but as stated earlier it's a two way street,I might be a man but I want to be treated a certain way too.

way2kalm
02-11-2007, 05:49 PM

DAMN!!!

I feel your pain!

Oct 1st - Daughter #1 B-day

Nov 24th - My B-day

Nov 27th - Daughter #2 B-day

Dec 25th - Christmas

Dec 29th - Wifes B-day

October - Janunuary: These are known as the "Broke as hell" months.

We don't worry too much about Valentines day, we choose to focus on the anniversary which is March 9th. Now that doesn't mean we don't acknowlege each other, it just means we don't go all out on V-day.

Bugeater
02-11-2007, 05:52 PM
This thread is worthless until you tell us exactly what you said.

Phobia
02-11-2007, 05:54 PM
I guess after 21 years I'm never going to get it right then,but as stated earlier it's a two way street,I might be a man but I want to be treated a certain way too.

Well, I've learned a heckuva lot in the past year or so but that's only because I've read a couple books and partook in a couple of marriage classes. Our church really focuses on building stronger marriages and we joined at a critical time during our marriage. Otherwise she'd have probably dumped me already and she'd have every right to. I might seem pretty easy-going out here in cyber-space but I doubt I'm an easy guy to be married to.

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Heh. I knew before I read the thread that this involved NASCAR, beer and where you were last night. :(

Yep,I knew I should've stayed home,instead I found myself sitting in my truck with the engine on drinking beer and listening to the 4th quarter of the Pro Bowl because her sis had to put the Nascar race on both tv's.

Hammock Parties
02-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Wow. You need to lay down the law. A man's home is his castle.

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 06:07 PM
This thread is worthless until you tell us exactly what you said.

It's more like what didn't get said,KCK to St Joe is about a 50 minute ride.

FDS
02-11-2007, 06:08 PM
A fight before Valentines Day. You better just go ahead and get those collagen injections for your tongue.

PBJ FirstDownSamie PBJ

Bugeater
02-11-2007, 06:09 PM
Yep,I knew I should've stayed home,instead I found myself sitting in my truck with the engine on drinking beer and listening to the 4th quarter of the Pro Bowl because her sis had to put the Nascar race on both tv's.
:hmmm: I'm finding it hard to understand how lack of TVs can be a problem for you two.

Nzoner
Well, I've learned a heckuva lot in the past year or so but that's only because I've read a couple books and partook in a couple of marriage classes. Our church really focuses on building stronger marriages and we joined at a critical time during our marriage. Otherwise she'd have probably dumped me already and she'd have every right to. I might seem pretty easy-going out here in cyber-space but I doubt I'm an easy guy to be married to.

I'm glad it's working for you,we used to be involved in Family Life seminars,it's all good stuff but like anything it has to be practiced to work.

big nasty kcnut
You want out of the doghouse just get some cheap flowers put them on the bed. Have a card saying i'm sorry and get ready for the fun.

Hammock Parties
02-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Why cheap ones, kcnut?

Phobia
02-11-2007, 06:12 PM
You want out of the doghouse just get some cheap flowers put them on the bed. Have a card saying i'm sorry and get ready for the fun.

How many times has this worked out for you?

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 06:12 PM
:hmmm: I'm finding it hard to understand how lack of TVs can be a problem for you two.

Without going into the whole episode we were at her sis's in KCK for her NASCAR fantasy draft,I was told that if I went she had two tv's and there shouldn't be a problem with me watching the Pro Bowl,apparently she didn't clear that with her sis.

big nasty kcnut
02-11-2007, 06:13 PM
So you won't broke getting the expensive stuffs as long as you show that you mean that your sorry it will be time to get it on.

Phobia
02-11-2007, 06:14 PM
I'm glad it's working for you,we used to be involved in Family Life seminars,it's all good stuff but like anything it has to be practiced to work.

Well, it's not all working. The reason I'm in trouble is because I got mad at the last one and went home. It's gonna be a while before I live that one down.

stevieray
02-11-2007, 06:15 PM
love and respect

Bugeater
02-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Without going into the whole episode we were at her sis's in KCK for her NASCAR fantasy draft,I was told that if I went she had two tv's and there shouldn't be a problem with me watching the Pro Bowl,apparently she didn't clear that with her sis.
Ah, it happened on foreign turf. It all makes sense now, I'd be pissed too.

Phobia
02-11-2007, 06:19 PM

Was it retribution for the guff you give the sister about NASCAR when she's at your house?

JimNasium
02-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Was it retribution for the guff you give the sister about NASCAR when she's at your house?
Looks like there's more to the story. ROFL

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 06:32 PM

With that family it was probably retribution for me just being me.

In all seriousness though I would never have them in my home and tell them they couldn't watch something when I have 2+ tv's.

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Looks like there's more to the story. ROFL

heh,in 21 years it's a story that would rival the most popular of daytime soaps.

Phobia
02-11-2007, 06:42 PM
With that family it was probably retribution for me just being me.

In all seriousness though I would never have them in my home and tell them they couldn't watch something when I have 2+ tv's.

I know, dude. But when things aren't going swimingly and we're doing things that hurt our brides sometimes they take it out on us the only way they know it's gonna hurt. She (they) found your button. Maybe it's indicative of something bigger that's bothering her.

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Maybe it's indicative of something bigger that's bothering her.

Like my 4+ year mid-life crisis?

stevieray
02-11-2007, 06:46 PM

really?

Phobia
02-11-2007, 06:51 PM

She loves you and she's your biggest ally. You and she are going to grow old(er) together. Only you and she can fix it. I know you're going to.

big nasty kcnut
02-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Yes it worked for me. Just remember to check to see if she still hot tempered or cooling down.

luv
02-11-2007, 06:56 PM
She loves you and she's your biggest ally. You and she are going to grow old(er) together. Only you and she can fix it. I know you're going to.
You can be really cool sometimes. I didn't admit that publicly, though.

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 06:56 PM
really?

According to everything I've read yes,I'm in the midst of a major mid-life crisis but according to her there's no such thing.

Phobia
02-11-2007, 07:02 PM
You can be really cool sometimes. I didn't admit that publicly, though.
Don't tell anybody though.

Heh. If it ever seems like I'm being a dick, I'm really not trying to hurt anybody's feelings. It's for my own amusement. Just tell me to shut up and I usually will.

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 07:02 PM

Thanks dude,you and Stevie know me pretty damn well but I can't be so positive.If it weren't for owning the business together I think we'd been done a couple of years ago.

I'll shut up now and quit being such a whiny ass,my apologies to those reading this soap opera.

luv
02-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Don't tell anybody though.

Heh. If it ever seems like I'm being a dick, I'm really not trying to hurt anybody's feelings. It's for my own amusement. Just tell me to shut up and I usually will.
Oh, trust me. If there's one thing I've learned on here, it's to not take things personally. :)

luv
02-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Thanks dude,you and Stevie know me pretty damn well but I can't be so positive.If it weren't for owning the business together I think we'd been done a couple of years ago.

I'll shut up now and quit being such a whiny ass,my apologies to those reading this soap opera.
It's good to know you've got friends who will have your back. Sorry to hear about all that.

Phobia
02-11-2007, 07:14 PM

No apology necessary. I'm sure you're both doing things to make one another miserable. In the grand scheme your marriage and even the relationship with her sisters is much more important than a football game, especially the pro-bowl. It doesn't make what "they" did right but maybe it will help you move past it.

Skip the traditional candy and flowers for Valentines day this year. Go out on your own and schedule a counseling session and put the appointment card in her Valentines day card. See what happens then. Sometimes we can't work these things out on our own.

sedated
02-11-2007, 08:52 PM
ROFL

sorry, man. but that's funny.

I would have done the same myself.

go bo
02-11-2007, 09:11 PM
Like my 4+ year mid-life crisis?whoa...

you're much too young to be having a mid-life crisis...

wait til you're almost 60 and then you can have a real crisis...

in the meantime, just keep haing fun every chance you get...

life can be too short sometimes...

RJ
02-11-2007, 10:32 PM

Dude, I've made plenty of mistakes with women over the years but I've never got in a fight over the effing Pro Bowl. Hell, I haven't even seen it in probably 25 years. Nzoner, I'd suggest you pick your battles more wisely! :)

boogblaster
02-11-2007, 10:41 PM
What one must remember..women are at their height when they are fighting..Its like a drug too their brain..they want you to fight back..but they still want to win..Its a lose lose for men unless you just turn into a monster..when it gets to that you're relationship is done....

PastorMikH
02-11-2007, 10:46 PM
I can relate to this. The wife comes in tonight and starts complaining about the condition of the new house (untidiness). I didn't earn any brownie points when I pointed out that I and the kids had been working on it (I've been going pretty much non-stop - as can be verified by my amount of posting lately) and she's the one sitting around watching TV. That didn't go over too well.

PastorMikH
02-11-2007, 10:49 PM

Heh, around here, if she's that mad SHE sleeps on the couch. If I'm irritated at her, she is welcome to stay in bed but I usually hog all the covers until she gives up and goes to the couch.

'Course with my wife, she can keep a chip on her shoulder for days if we are at least sleeping on different sides of the same bed. A night or two on the couch breaks her attitudes pretty quick.

Demonpenz
thats one thing I don't understand is my mom and dad have been married for a zillion years and my mom goes on a rampage and she has like 4 more months until she retires she has money I don't understand why you would be pissed about anything if you knew after 4 months you never have to work again.

PastorMikH

Some guys are there full time and fair pretty well.

PastorMikH
02-11-2007, 10:52 PM
Ouch. I'm not in that kind of trouble. She's just a little bit cold to me. It's completely my fault.

It is ALWAYS our fault. Irrigardless of what really happened.

I have yet to hear my wife say, "You were right and I was wrong" even when she's caught dead to rights and the kids are witnesses.

luv
02-11-2007, 10:54 PM
thats one thing I don't understand is my mom and dad have been married for a zillion years and my mom goes on a rampage and she has like 4 more months until she retires she has money I don't understand why you would be pissed about anything if you knew after 4 months you never have to work again.
My mom's retired. If she didn't have my nieces and nephew to go help take care of, I think she'd go stark raving mad.

PastorMikH
02-11-2007, 10:58 PM

That stinks. If you choke on one or more of her 3 days, you're not getting anything for your birthday. If you come through on her 3 days, you'll be too broke for her to get you anything for your birthday.

No-win for Phobia.

:)

boogblaster
02-11-2007, 11:01 PM
like i said lose lose

boogblaster
02-11-2007, 11:02 PM
whats hers is hers and whats yours is hers

Bugeater
02-11-2007, 11:15 PM
Dude, I've made plenty of mistakes with women over the years but I've never got in a fight over the effing Pro Bowl. Hell, I haven't even seen it in probably 25 years. Nzoner, I'd suggest you pick your battles more wisely! :)
:shake: You obviously have no idea how Joe feels about NASCAR.

BigRedChief
02-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Or the sisters about Nascar.

Demonpenz
02-11-2007, 11:19 PM
the sisters with nascar...wow. They are out of control

boogblaster
02-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Its a long way to Topuncarry and twice as long back...

luv
02-11-2007, 11:21 PM
whats hers is hers and whats yours is hers
Should not be the case.

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 11:31 PM

Heh,I thought I was doing the right thing,agreeing to go with her to a NASCAR fantasy draft because she didn't want to drive back alone.I even agreed to take part in what they called a S/O fantasy NASCAR draft.

So when I got Jimmie Johnson on my team and was asked what my team name was going to be I said,"Suck My Johnson."You would've thought I committed the unforgiveable sin as her sis couldn't believe I'd said that in front of a 16 year old boy that was there and that there was no way she was putting that kind of a name on their website.

Reliving that just now makes me realize how focking ridiculous this whole mess is.

milkman
02-11-2007, 11:34 PM
Heh,I thought I was doing the right thing,agreeing to go with her to a NASCAR fantasy draft because she didn't want to drive back alone.I even agreed to take part in what they called a S/O fantasy NASCAR draft.

So when I got Jimmie Johnson on my team and was asked what my team name was going to be I said,"Suck My Johnson."You would've thought I committed the unforgiveable sin as her sis couldn't believe I'd said that in front of a 16 year old boy that was there and that there was no way she was putting that kind of a name on their website.

Reliving that just now makes me realize how focking ridiculous this whole mess is.

Maybe you should take lessons on how to be polite around women from GoChiefs.

Nah, **** that.

morphius
02-11-2007, 11:38 PM

What you can say with a 16 year old boy joking around, and what you can say with his mother in the room are two completely different things. Plus, I'm sure she already doesn't like you, so saying that just fed right into it.

Demonpenz
02-11-2007, 11:38 PM
suck my johnson. bwhahaha

luv
02-11-2007, 11:39 PM
suck my johnson. bwhahaha
NAAAAASCAAARRRRR

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 11:40 PM
What you can say with a 16 year old boy joking around, and what you can say with his mother in the room are two completely different things. Plus, I'm sure she already doesn't like you, so saying that just fed right into it.

The boy was with his Aunt who swears more than most of us combined,I'll stick with the just doesn't like me.

Demonpenz
02-11-2007, 11:45 PM
i like racing and nascar but man it's just too long. The last race should be at the first sunday in september

morphius
02-11-2007, 11:46 PM
The boy was with his Aunt who swears more than most of us combined,I'll stick with the just doesn't like me.
Yup, if a woman is looking for a reason to be mad at you, guaranteed she will find it.

Nzoner
02-11-2007, 11:51 PM
'Course with my wife, she can keep a chip on her shoulder for days

Doesn't the good book say something about not letting the sun go down on your anger ;)

RJ
02-12-2007, 12:00 AM

Oh, well that's different....my mistake.

Bugeater
02-12-2007, 12:13 AM
NAAAAASCAAARRRRR
AAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!!1

Bugeater
02-12-2007, 12:15 AM
Oh, well that's different....my mistake.
Apparently I'm mistaken as well, I didn't figure the sisters into the equation.

PastorMikH
02-12-2007, 12:28 AM
Doesn't the good book say something about not letting the sun go down on your anger ;)

I don't think Paul had a wife when he wrote that.:)

And I wouldn't call it anger persay, it can be looked at as an attitude adjustment so anger doesn't show up.

;)

Demonpenz
02-12-2007, 02:07 AM
the good book... you mean the nascar rulebook?

J Diddy
02-12-2007, 02:27 AM

doesn't it also say throw rocks at her until she is dead for disobeying.

luv
02-12-2007, 02:28 AM
doesn't it also say throw rocks at her until she is dead for disobeying.
Old school rules.

J Diddy
02-12-2007, 02:33 AM
Old school rules.

shhh,don't tell nobody

if the bible was outdated then mass chaos would ensue

KcMizzou
02-12-2007, 02:35 AM
Must be in the air. One of my coworker's wives is moving out... and yesterday my brother's did too.

Rough time of year.

luv
02-12-2007, 02:37 AM
Must be in the air. One of my coworker's wives is moving out... and yesterday my brother's did too.

Rough time of year.
At least she didn't kick your brother out. That happened to my brother. My mom then calls me and gets upset when I say I don't want him staying with me. I love my brother, but no. They've worked things out though.

Demonpenz
02-12-2007, 02:37 AM
how many wives does you co worker have? Was this his favorite wife?

J Diddy
02-12-2007, 02:38 AM

Rough time of year.

nah income tax time

boogblaster
02-12-2007, 08:11 AM
Take the money and run Biotch..just don't come back....

Iowanian
02-12-2007, 09:46 AM
What you've got to do Stumppyzoner, is get her an account and have her log in.

Make sure I'm online please.

Iowanian
02-12-2007, 09:50 AM
It is in the air right now...Alot of us find ourselves in trouble this time of year.

Its in the middle of the longest stretch each year, that we're all couped up in the house, not getting enough sun, outdoors time and spend too much time looking at each other, because everyone else is snowed in too.

It has always seemed to me, that the more a guy is willing to argue and participate in a spectacle and drama, the more of it that seems to happen.

Life's too short for that bullshit all the time.

get on southwest or allegiant air dot com and buy some tickets to a weekend in a warm place.

Redrum_69
02-12-2007, 10:00 AM
You pussies need to learn to control your women.

I'm not talking about force, nor abusing...I'm talking about reading Men are from Mars..women are from Venus. You read the first book and highlight stuff...then have her read it.

All the miscommunications will disappear..and you'll be able to respond to everything as much as she will respond to you.

Make her aware of the "cave" section...where the guy needs to be in his cave or private place..say the game room or on the pc playing videogames. Also...listen to her. and dont try to fix anything unless she asks you to. ALL WOMEN NEED TO VENT/TALK TO YOU ABOUT THEIR DAYS....regardless of how unimportant you think that what happens during her daily routine. If you dont listen to her, then she'll be even more pissed. All it takes is a few minutes, listen to her talk, occasionally say "yeah or uh huh" and make sure its not a yeah or uh huh to something you promise to do at a later date. Just let her vent.

Whenever a guy has a problem, guys will talk to their women and not say at the start "I dont need help fixing this problem, i can do it on my own"...99% of the time the guy just starts telling his woman whats going on and she'll try to fix it. When a woman tries to fix something in the guys life without him asking for help, he'll feel inadequate and then he'll get pissed and a fight breaks out.

Trust me...read the book...it will break down the walls of confusion...you'll get into the womans pysche...and everything that you want out of the relationship will happen. Otherwise it will be an eternity of hell, until you get a divorce. then you'll be in counselling and the two of you will be accusing one another of "not listening to me"

L.A. Chieffan
02-12-2007, 10:07 AM

I'm not talking about force, nor abusing...I'm talking about reading Men are from Mars..women are from Venus. You read the first book and highlight stuff...then have her read it.

All the miscommunications will disappear..and you'll be able to respond to everything as much as she will respond to you.

Make her aware of the "cave" section...where the guy needs to be in his cave or private place..say the game room or on the pc playing videogames. Also...listen to her. and dont try to fix anything unless she asks you to. ALL WOMEN NEED TO VENT/TALK TO YOU ABOUT THEIR DAYS....regardless of how unimportant you think that what happens during her daily routine. If you dont listen to her, then she'll be even more pissed. All it takes is a few minutes, listen to her talk, occasionally say "yeah or uh huh" and make sure its not a yeah or uh huh to something you promise to do at a later date. Just let her vent.

Whenever a guy has a problem, guys will talk to their women and not say at the start "I dont need help fixing this problem, i can do it on my own"...99% of the time the guy just starts telling his woman whats going on and she'll try to fix it. When a woman tries to fix something in the guys life without him asking for help, he'll feel inadequate and then he'll get pissed and a fight breaks out.

Trust me...read the book...it will break down the walls of confusion...you'll get into the womans pysche...and everything that you want out of the relationship will happen. Otherwise it will be an eternity of hell, until you get a divorce. then you'll be in counselling and the two of you will be accusing one another of "not listening to me"

Yeah uh huh, whatever you say dear...

4th and Long
02-12-2007, 10:07 AM
I'm talking about reading Men are from Mars..women are from Venus.
Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it.

Redrum_69
02-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Yeah uh huh, whatever you say dear...

This doesnt apply to your mom....with your mom...all rules are thrown out the window. If your mom gets out of line, I just slap her on the ass and tell her to talk to me when shes not ovulating or raggin

RNR
02-12-2007, 10:32 AM
There are two kinds of men in this world, men who don't take any shit, and men who are still married.

Lzen
02-12-2007, 10:40 AM

Surely you didn't learn this at one of your Barbie doll conventions.

Actually, that's not bad advice. I'm actually surprised that you know some things in this area.

Redrum_69
02-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Surely you didn't learn this at one of your Barbie doll conventions.

Actually, that's not bad advice. I'm actually surprised that you know some things in this area.

Six years of marriage...with one fight...but it was called Everquest. That was in 2002.

Marriage is great...but even better when you can communicate with each other.

StcChief
02-12-2007, 10:53 AM
There are two kinds of men in this world, men who don't take any shit, and men who are still married.
well said.

ChiTown
02-12-2007, 11:14 AM
You guys need to get better wives, or at least do a better job training them.

stumppy
02-12-2007, 11:28 AM
What you've got to do Stumppyzoner, is get her an account and have her log in.

Make sure I'm online please.

This may actually be good advice. Just think of all the time you won't have to spend with her if she starts hanging out here.

StcChief
02-12-2007, 11:35 AM
You guys need to get better wives, or at least do a better job training them.

The best is NONE.

ChiTown
02-12-2007, 11:42 AM
The best is NONE.

I've got a great wife.

Thing is, I actually thought about the whole "marriage thing" a little bit before I chose her to be my wife. I honestly believe some folks put more thought into their next car, or a home purchase than they do when choosing their partner.

Not me. I placed my wife through a rigorous testing process before she drew the winning lottery ticket to climb aboard the ChiTown Express.

;)

Redrum_69
02-12-2007, 11:53 AM
I placed my wife through a rigorous testing process before she drew the winning lottery ticket to climb aboard the ChiTown Express.

YOur mom is like a scratchers lottery ticket...she's readily available at all gas stations to be used up and tossed at the curb, she loves waiting under or on top of the counter just out of hands reach teasing new customers, and if you press too hard you'll tear her and you wont be able to see what you are going to win.

ROYC75
02-12-2007, 01:01 PM

To some, this is true. I hardly ever have a major disagreement with the wife or a fight and I have never been in the doghouse, simply because I refuse to go there. I don't control her but I do control what we do or don't fight over, simply because I refuse to go there. It takes 2 to argue or fight, if 1 defuse's the situation, it leaves 1 alone to fight amongst themself.

I have more damn issues with the kids and grandkids than the wife. We have been thinking about moving away to spend what time she has left. But then she can't leave the kids wanting time with them......... So we have have been planning a night or 2 a week , just the 2 of us to get away for an evening without them.

Scaga
02-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Sucks Joe...

Everything has been quiet in our house lately....
almost too quiet. :hmmm:

Actually, my wife and I have a great relationship....
I put up with her crap, she puts up with mine.

Good luck.

Eleazar
02-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Gettin' married. Suckers!

Hey, Roy, how is the married life treating III?

Frazod
02-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Sure hope this thread doesn't end up biting you in the ass, Joe. Assuming you continue to host get-togethers, there will be a lot of people in your house someday that might be drunk/stupid/tactless enough to ask the Mrs. about all of this.

ChiTown
02-12-2007, 01:51 PM
I've been married for 15+ years, and I have yet to be asked to sleep on the couch, or ask my wife to sleep on the couch. I think some of you "adults" act too much like kids when you're trying to work things out.

I'm so damn glad my wife is not a drama queen or an antagonist. There's only room for one of those in my house.........

;)

Nzoner
02-12-2007, 01:59 PM
Sure hope this thread doesn't end up biting you in the ass, Joe. Assuming you continue to host get-togethers, there will be a lot of people in your house someday that might be drunk/stupid/tactless enough to ask the Mrs. about all of this.

She lurks the planet from time to time anyhow and it's no secret what I feel about NASCAR.Besides,what's the worst that could happen another stay at the Casa De Dog House,I'm rather getting used to that.

In hindsight I probably should've left well enough alone but I was pissed and I think you know all to well how that can make us react ;)

Lzen
02-12-2007, 02:04 PM
Six years of marriage...with one fight...but it was called Everquest. That was in 2002.

Marriage is great...but even better when you can communicate with each other.

Ah yes. Everquest can definitely provoke a fight. That game was aptly nicknamed Evercrack.

luv
02-12-2007, 02:04 PM
She lurks the planet from time to time anyhow and it's no secret what I feel about NASCAR.Besides,what's the worst that could happen another stay at the Casa De Dog House,I'm rather getting used to that.

In hindsight I probably should've left well enough alone but I was pissed and I think you know all to well how that can make us react ;)
You mean people post personal stuff on here when they're pissed?

Redrum_69
02-12-2007, 02:09 PM

DramaPlanet 101

Frazod
02-12-2007, 02:20 PM

And generally regret doing so.

luv
02-12-2007, 02:27 PM
And generally regret doing so.
So true.

ROYC75
02-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Gettin' married. Suckers!

Hey, Roy, how is the married life treating III?

It's been a major speed bump for him......... it's tough.

KChiefs1
02-12-2007, 02:34 PM
My wife of 10 years have been discussing divorce for a few months. I've actually started falling for a woman I work with too. She's 30 years old which is 16yrs younger than me but we've hit if off & I don't know if that's because of what I'm going through or not.

Nzoner
02-12-2007, 02:38 PM
Where's Dr. Phil when you need him.

Scaga
02-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Marriage:
Defined as...
The screwin' you get for the screwin' you got....
ROFL

Iowanian
02-12-2007, 03:29 PM
You all need to get your wives accounts and get them all here at a prescribed time for a public airing of grievances on the Dr Iowanian Show.

That should liven up the offseason.

HemiEd
02-12-2007, 03:39 PM
Damn Joe, the NASCAR season hasn't even started yet, they are only getting warmed up. Hope things turn out ok!

Eleazar
02-12-2007, 03:46 PM
It's been a major speed bump for him......... it's tough.

Well, I'm sure it is for anyone. I hope things are going as well as could be.

Hammock Parties
02-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Sounds to me like PastorMikH is the only real man in this thread.

Eleazar
02-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Sounds to me like PastorMikH is the only real man in this thread.

LMAO What do you know about that, basement dweller?

Frazod
02-12-2007, 05:07 PM
My wife of 10 years have been discussing divorce for a few months. I've actually started falling for a woman I work with too. She's 30 years old which is 16yrs younger than me but we've hit if off & I don't know if that's because of what I'm going through or not.

You are in full violation of the DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT principle. I hope things work out with the new one, because otherwise you'll be in hell at home and in hell at work.

Office romances are always risky propositions; in times of emotional stress, even more so. Proceed carefully.

Easy 6
02-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Women are just so irrational & emotions based & there is NOTHING they hate worse than admitting their wrong.

Unless it eases YOUR suffering, i wouldnt let myself get kicked to the couch, i've never understood why women feel like the bed is their sole property during a spat.

Though i suppose that there are a lot worse places to get banished to than your gameroom-deluxe, BTW have you heard anything about getting on that tv show???

Anyhow, i'm sure it will pass...FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!

PinkFloyd
02-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Nzoner ---- Come by the Belt Bowl tonite about 7:30 and I'll buy you some beers... I shouldn't say this, but I'll be wearing a Dale Jr. black sweatshirt... I'll be somewhere between lanes 20-28 or something like that....

Your more than welcome to party with us...

Or whoever else wants to show up....

Donger
02-12-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. I recently accepted my wife's unconditional surrender, so there's no more dog house for me.

Eleazar
02-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Speaking of women being irrational.

This afternoon I was casually talking with female coworker A. I mentioned in passing that this morning female coworker B had helped me out on something and that I really appreciated it. Well, female coworker A went BALLISTIC on me. "How can you even say that you appreciate her so much, you never compliment me, how come you don't tell other people how great I am, blah blah blah drama drama".

I literally just sat there with a dumb look on my face. It's not like we are married. We just work together. And when we interact at work it's me that's helping her. She flipped into a full on fit that I had the audacity to compliment someone other than her without giving her an equal compliment.

I didn't know what to say, I couldn't believe that just knowing her was enough to obligate me to feed her a steady stream of compliments, to avoid putting the 'pig' label on myself.

:spock: x 1,000,000

Nzoner
02-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Women are just so irrational & emotions based & there is NOTHING they hate worse than admitting their wrong.

Unless it eases YOUR suffering, i wouldnt let myself get kicked to the couch, i've never understood why women feel like the bed is their sole property during a spat.

Though i suppose that there are a lot worse places to get banished to than your gameroom-deluxe, BTW have you heard anything about getting on that tv show???

Anyhow, i'm sure it will pass...FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!

Actually,the sleeping in the gameroom was my idea,I prefer a warm futon over a cold bed.

As for the tv show,they sent me a message that they weren't filming in this area but I was in the database if they ever do.

boogblaster
02-12-2007, 05:43 PM
That is what they think you're only about, sex, they think you will always give in if you ever want sex from them again..piss on them biotchs let em boil in their own oil.....

Donger
02-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Speaking of women being irrational.

This afternoon I was casually talking with female coworker A. I mentioned in passing that this morning female coworker B had helped me out on something and that I really appreciated it. Well, female coworker A went BALLISTIC on me. "How can you even say that you appreciate her so much, you never compliment me, how come you don't tell other people how great I am, blah blah blah drama drama".

I literally just sat there with a dumb look on my face. It's not like we are married. We just work together. And when we interact at work it's me that's helping her. She flipped into a full on fit that I had the audacity to compliment someone other than her without giving her an equal compliment.

I didn't know what to say, I couldn't believe that just knowing her was enough to obligate me to feed her a steady stream of compliments, to avoid putting the 'pig' label on myself.

:spock: x 1,000,000

Let me guess: coworker B is at least moderately attractive?

Hammock Parties
02-12-2007, 05:52 PM
That is what they think you're only about, sex, they think you will always give in if you ever want sex from them again..piss on them biotchs let em boil in their own oil.....

Hell yes.

Easy 6
02-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Actually,the sleeping in the gameroom was my idea,I prefer a warm futon over a cold bed.

As long as it was your choice, then the 'ol dignity is still intact.

I also totally agree with boog about women using sex as a weapon, i've taken his approach before (when married) & as hard as it can be its VERY satisfying.

Donger
02-12-2007, 05:59 PM

That doesn't make any sense. If you ARE only about getting your load blown, why would you be pissed at them when they treat you that way?

bogie
02-12-2007, 06:10 PM
No apology necessary. I'm sure you're both doing things to make one another miserable. In the grand scheme your marriage and even the relationship with her sisters is much more important than a football game, especially the pro-bowl. It doesn't make what "they" did right but maybe it will help you move past it.

Skip the traditional candy and flowers for Valentines day this year. Go out on your own and schedule a counseling session and put the appointment card in her Valentines day card. See what happens then. Sometimes we can't work these things out on our own. We need a 3rd party to help us.

If you want to chat, you know the number.

Great advice. Showing her you want to make it right goes a LONG way.

boogblaster
02-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Its their way of control over a male..most women think men are 3 things...hungry-tired-horny...they control 2 of the 3 in most cases...

Nzoner
02-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Nzoner ---- Come by the Belt Bowl tonite about 7:30 and I'll buy you some beers... I shouldn't say this, but I'll be wearing a Dale Jr. black sweatshirt... I'll be somewhere between lanes 20-28 or something like that....

Your more than welcome to party with us...

Or whoever else wants to show up....

Much appreciated,however,I think going out to have a few beers would be a very bad move at this juncture.

38yrsfan
02-12-2007, 06:17 PM
I thought I'd share this advice I got from an older married friend:

When you encounter the following situations ......

COMING HOME.
DANGEROUS; What's for dinner?
SAFE; Can I help you with dinner?
SAFER; Where would you like to go for dinner?
ULTRA SAFE; Here, have some wine.

GOING OUT
DANGEROUS; Are you wearing that?
SAFE; Wow, you sure look good in brown!
SAFER; WOW! Look at you!
ULTRA SAFE; Here, have some wine

BAD MOOD
DANGEROUS; What are you so worked up about?
SAFE; Could we be overreacting?
SAFER; Here's my paycheck.

SNACKING
DANGEROUS; Should you be eating that?
SAFE; You know, there are a lot of apples left.
SAFER; Can I get you a piece of chocolate with that?

HOUSE IS A MESS
DANGEROUS; What did you DO all day?
SAFE; I hope you didn't over-do it today.
SAFER; I've always loved you in that robe!
ULRA SAFE; Here, have some more wine. [/SIZE] [/FONT]

bogie
02-12-2007, 06:20 PM

ROFL

Hammock Parties
02-12-2007, 06:23 PM
That's right. I don't take anyone's shit.

Nzoner
02-12-2007, 06:25 PM
heh

Donger
02-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Being in a happy relationship is all about compromise. Unless, of course, your partner is a complete, f*cking idiot just happy to be with another human being.

I'm a completely different person than I used to be, since I met my wife. And, I did so willingly, because I love her. She's brought out parts of me that I didn't know existed. According to her, I've done the same.

I'm pretty sure I got the better deal, though.

Easy 6
02-12-2007, 06:34 PM
HOUSE IS A MESS
DANGEROUS; What did you DO all day?
SAFE; I hope you didn't over-do it today.
SAFER; I've always loved you in that robe!
ULRA SAFE; Here, have some more wine. [/SIZE] [/FONT]

ROFL ..."i've always loved you in that robe"... ROFL

bogie
02-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Nzoner, buy her some flowers tomorrow. Don't wait till Valentines day, do it a day early. Then buy her some chocolate on Valentines Day. If you love her, you should suck it up and fix it. In the long run, you'll be glad you did. JMO

bogie
02-12-2007, 06:48 PM
That's right. I don't take anyone's shit.

You have no idea what the f*ck you're talking about do you.

Darkwolfe
02-12-2007, 06:50 PM

Then of course there is that rarest of all birds, the woman who doesn't give out $hit. He who wins that prize has a lot less stress and great company at home.

Shoot, my wife's a bigger Chief's fan than I am and doesn't mind doing designated driver duty from one of Joe's parties. :thumb:

PastorMikH
02-12-2007, 06:58 PM
LMAO What do you know about that, basement dweller?

That's what I'm wondering as well.

I HAVE NOT used any restroom stalls lately with someone next to me. That I can assure you!

:)

Nzoner
02-12-2007, 07:11 PM
Then of course there is that rarest of all birds, the woman who doesn't give out $hit. He who wins that prize has a lot less stress and great company at home.

Shoot, my wife's a bigger Chief's fan than I am and doesn't mind doing designated driver duty from one of Joe's parties. :thumb:

The honeymoon isn't over yet :D

ChiTown
02-12-2007, 07:17 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. I recently accepted my wife's unconditional surrender, so there's no more dog house for me.

Your wife must be French.......

Donger
02-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Your wife must be French.......

No, Italian. So, at least she put up a decent fight.

Hammock Parties
02-12-2007, 07:24 PM
Italian women are so hot.

Hammock Parties
02-12-2007, 07:25 PM
You have no idea what the f*ck you're talking about do you.

**** you. I'm not taking anyone's shit. Including yours. YEAH. YEAH!

Donger
02-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Italian women are so hot.

Just like every nationality, not all of them.

bogie
02-12-2007, 07:37 PM
**** you. I'm not taking anyone's shit. Including yours. YEAH. YEAH!

Not intending to give you shit. Just seems you're responding to something you really can't relate to. No?

Eleazar
02-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Let me guess: coworker B is at least moderately attractive?

I'd say moderately. Not blow-your-doors-off but she's alright.

Donger
02-12-2007, 08:01 PM
I'd say moderately. Not blow-your-doors-off but she's alright.

I said moderately with purpose. How would you rate A?

Phobia
02-12-2007, 08:09 PM

Oh man, I always took you for a smarter guy than this. You're gonna hate yourself and end up with zero women.

bogie
02-12-2007, 08:14 PM
Dear Men,
What do you want out of life. Do you want to be with a particular woman? If so, you should consider sucking it up. The payoff will be good. That is all.

Hammock Parties
02-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Not intending to give you shit.

That's good. Cus you BETTER NOT. I don't take ANY.

sedated
02-12-2007, 08:23 PM
How would you rate A?

I'm guessing somewhere between low self-esteem and psycho

go bo
02-12-2007, 08:28 PM
hey, cw...

nlm nlm nlm

Hammock Parties
02-12-2007, 08:34 PM
hey, cw...

nlm nlm nlm

I'm not taking that. I'm just not. :harumph:

RNR
02-13-2007, 08:16 AM
You are in full violation of the DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT principle. I hope things work out with the new one, because otherwise you'll be in hell at home and in hell at work.

Office romances are always risky propositions; in times of emotional stress, even more so. Proceed carefully.
Having a honey where you make your money is risky to say the least.

greg63
02-13-2007, 08:35 AM
That's good. Cus you BETTER NOT. I don't take ANY.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh, thanks again; I needed another good laugh....

Oh wait, you are serious. :p

KChiefs1
02-14-2007, 10:36 PM
Oh man, I always took you for a smarter guy than this. You're gonna hate yourself and end up with zero women.

I've told myself this repeatedly....but I keep hanging out with this young lady at work...maybe it's a "phase"...afterall I am 46 right?:hmmm:

KChiefs1
02-16-2007, 05:19 PM
as I left work today I dragged behind while her & her friend walked ahead of me....I was slower than usual just to watch her....I caught her several times turning around to see where I was at....do you think she likes me???????

Delano
02-16-2007, 06:48 PM
as I left work today I dragged behind while her & her friend walked ahead of me....I was slower than usual just to watch her....I caught her several times turning around to see where I was at....do you think she likes me???????

Is this for real? :spock:

Iowanian
02-16-2007, 06:52 PM

I think you're supposed to be a grown ass man, not a 14 year old Slayer Diablo incarnate. You took some vows, and before you go worrying about making puppy eyes at a young vixen, give your wife the common courtesy of a pre-herpe divorce and half of you belongings. Good Gawd man, you're half way to old enough for Anna Nichole Smith to marry.

You want the truth, I'll be happy to slap you with it like a 20lb tuna.

StcChief
02-16-2007, 10:03 PM

Your and Idiot......

she's playing you for the fool.....get past this sh1t.

Iowanian
02-16-2007, 10:09 PM
None of this will be resolved until you get these women to sign up and visit.

She loves you KCchiefs1....she wants you inside her. Get her to register and We'll hook this up for you.

For the good of the planet, I'd recommend it to everyone with an angry spouse or an object of their affection. Look how well we helped halfcan lay the halfpipe.

boogblaster
02-16-2007, 10:31 PM
The ole bury the bone and lose the house and the fixings game ..go ahead you got 25 years to rebuild ...

ChiTown
02-16-2007, 10:35 PM

Dude, she wants you to get her into a bar after work. She's trying to pretend to be your daughter so they won't check her ID.............

PastorMikH
02-16-2007, 11:43 PM

It could be that she used to think that guy at work who's old enough to be her dad that kept doing her work for her was pretty cool. Now she's starting to wonder if that old guy is just an old perv that's stalking her.

Just a thought.:shrug:

HemiEd
02-16-2007, 11:54 PM
:LOL: Speak it Mike!

Phobia
02-17-2007, 12:00 AM
I've told myself this repeatedly....but I keep hanging out with this young lady at work...maybe it's a "phase"...afterall I am 46 right?:hmmm:
Dude, I don't need to tell you anything. You already know. Best of luck to you and your lawyer.

crazycoffey
02-17-2007, 12:07 AM

[/states the obvious] Don't shit where you eat. Don't F around with someone who know the real you, where you live, who your wife is.

In fact the better advice, don't cheat. You want other women, be a man and tell your wife before you do anything, that way she can go her own way OR you can just open the door to an open marriage, if that works for you. But when she finds out you bang someone, you better not blind side her.

crazycoffey
02-17-2007, 12:08 AM
Or here you go, Thinking with the little guy can get you laid, but it can also get you F*cked.

stumppy
02-17-2007, 12:13 AM

I take it you haven't posted in the 'When did you know you were a man' thread.

PastorMikH
02-17-2007, 12:28 AM

Dude, seriously, invest the attention you are giving this kid into your wife. Not only does she deserve it after putting up with you all these years, but you might be surprised how she responds.

It's amazing how we men will rush to open doors for ladies, bend over backwards planning special dates for them, and treat them like they are the most important person in the world and so on. Then we get married, come home from work, ask for dinner, sit in front of the TV all night, and then complain because she's different than she was when we were dating.

crazycoffey
02-17-2007, 12:38 AM
Dude, seriously, invest the attention you are giving this kid into your wife. Not only does she deserve it after putting up with you all these years, but you might be surprised how she responds.

It's amazing how we men will rush to open doors for ladies, bend over backwards planning special dates for them, and treat them like they are the most important person in the world and so on. Then we get married, come home from work, ask for dinner, sit in front of the TV all night, and then complain because she's different than she was when we were dating.

:clap::clap::clap:

stumppy
02-17-2007, 12:41 AM

Very true.

Then there's the other side of the coin when you realize that you also married her sisters. Sybil and Sybil.