PDA

View Full Version : Song lyric help

Ralphy Boy
02-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Anybody know what rap song has lyrics "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and say something else about Bush lying?

Simplex3
02-11-2007, 09:50 PM
ROFL

I love it when dips**t thugs act like they know something other than how to roll a joint.

acesn8s
02-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Uh...the one that is playing on that radio station...uh... and the song after that one...and that one...

kstater
02-11-2007, 09:59 PM
ROFL

I love it when dips**t thugs act like they know something other than how to roll a joint.

Hey, they claim to know about b*tchs and ho's also.

Simplex3
02-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Trust me, they don't. They still think it's their good lucks and street charm. One of these days they'll figure out it's their money. You know, after they've spent it all and they're dead broke...

...again.

acesn8s
02-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Yet, they don't know how to use a belt.

Simplex3
02-11-2007, 10:01 PM
Yet, they don't know how to use a belt.
ROFL

kstater
02-11-2007, 10:02 PM
Trust me, they don't. They still think it's their good lucks and street charm. One of these days they'll figure out it's their money. You know, after they've spent it all and they're dead broke...

...again.

I said claim to know....were on the same page here.

Demonpenz
02-11-2007, 10:03 PM
[QUOTE=Simplex3]Trust me, they don't. They still think it's their good lucks and street charm. One of these days they'll figure out it's their money. You know, after they've spent it all and they're dead broke...

like dre, snoop, and Jay-Z, Puff daddy, those are some poor ass mother ****ers.

88TG88
02-11-2007, 10:05 PM
after they've spent it all and they're dead broke...

i wish but thats not going to happen. unless they get into drugs or severe legal problems theyre not going to piss away their millions. its amazing how much crap rappers put out to make more cash. its even more amazing how much it sells

Simplex3
02-11-2007, 10:06 PM
like dre, snoop, and Jay-Z, Puff daddy, those are some poor ass mother ****ers.
WILL be, not are. The day the money quits rolling in at an obscene rate they'll be f**ked, just like those NBA players were during the strike. Those idiots couldn't even make the f**king lease payments on their cars they were so broke when they had to go without a check. 95% of that crowd spend it as fast as they make it, and 50% of the one who are saving are getting f**ked by their accountant.

kstater
02-11-2007, 10:07 PM
i wish but thats not going to happen. unless they get into drugs or severe legal problems theyre not going to piss away their millions. its amazing how much crap rappers put out to make more cash. its even more amazing how much it sells

They spend a lot when you consider they have 50 people that they are supporting who is their "posse".

Demonpenz
02-11-2007, 10:09 PM
WILL be, not are. The day the money quits rolling in at an obscene rate they'll be f**ked, just like those NBA players were during the strike. Those idiots couldn't even make the f**king lease payments on their cars they were so broke when they had to go without a check. 95% of that crowd spend it as fast as they make it, and 50% of the one who are saving are getting f**ked by their accountant.

oh ok I get it nba = musicians

Simplex3
02-11-2007, 10:12 PM
oh ok I get it nba = musicians
Dumbass street thugs who are handed millions of dollars and have no clue how to handle it = Dumbass street thugs who are handed millions of dollars and have no clue how to handle it

Demonpenz
02-11-2007, 10:13 PM
Dumbass street thugs who are handed millions of dollars and have no clue how to handle it = Dumbass street thugs who are handed millions of dollars and have no clue how to handle it

So what about other musicians who have filed for bankrupcy and owe millions. **** THAT WILLIE NELSON HE IS THUGISH!

Demonpenz
02-11-2007, 10:14 PM
AWE SHIT THE NASHVILLE SYMPHANY WAS ROLLIN TOO LARGE NOW THEY HAVE NO MORE MONEY FOR DA BLING

Article Tools Sponsored By
AP
Published: June 20, 1988

LEAD: The Nashville Symphony Association filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection late last week after almost five months of struggling with its musicians to solve money problems. The 85-member orchestra shut down Feb. 3 because of financial trouble.

The Nashville Symphony Association filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection late last week after almost five months of struggling with its musicians to solve money problems. The 85-member orchestra shut down Feb. 3 because of financial trouble.

C. Kinian Cosner Jr., the attorney who filed the petition last Thursday, said it would be followed within 15 days by a more detailed accounting of the orchestra's finances. The symphony has no plans for future performances, Mr. Cosner said.

Simplex3
02-11-2007, 10:16 PM
So what about other musicians who have filed for bankrupcy and owe millions. **** THAT WILLIE NELSON HE IS THUGISH!
So you think street thugs would score higher on the SAT than a hillbilly? I'm guessing they're going to be equally dumb.

The point is that lots and lots and LOTS of these pseudo-celebs wind up broke. Musicians and athletes at an even higher rate than actors because at least the actors can keep doing their thing into their 60's and sometimes longer.

Demonpenz
02-11-2007, 10:17 PM
So you think street thugs would score higher on the SAT than a hillbilly? I'm guessing they're going to be equally dumb.

The point is that lots and lots and LOTS of these pseudo-celebs wind up broke. Musicians and athletes at an even higher rate than actors because at least the actors can keep doing their thing into their 60's and sometimes longer.

so if your a broke you are a thug?

Simplex3
02-11-2007, 10:18 PM
so if your a broke you are a thug?
Give me a list of rappers that wouldn't qualify as thugs.

On second thought, don't. I'm not going to jerk around in circles with you all night.

Demonpenz
02-11-2007, 10:20 PM
No shit, just say I don't understand hip hop so I am just going to bash it in unfunny ignorant comment.

Simplex3
02-11-2007, 10:22 PM
No shit, just say I don't understand hip hop so I am just going to bash it in unfunny ignorant comment.
ROFL

I was there, and a fan, when rap STARTED. Don't try and explain to me what I do and don't understand.

luv
02-11-2007, 10:22 PM
Boys, boys, boys....

Can't we all just get along?

acesn8s
02-11-2007, 10:23 PM
Boys, boys, boys....

Can't we all just get along?NO!!!:cuss:

Demonpenz
02-11-2007, 10:25 PM
As a an MC and flow artist it just offends me that just because I look tough and obvouisly have sick rhymes that I get lumped in as a thug or gansta. Infact I think my rhymes have a positive spin on the inner city where I live. Especially my song "Jesus wants my 24 carrot chain"

KcKing
02-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Anybody know what rap song has lyrics "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and say something else about Bush lying?

It wasn't a song, it was an album intro by Xzibit. (The Guy from "Pimp My Ride") The album was titled Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Everyone else carry on with your bashing of the kiddies favorite genre. It's how you know you're getting old.

http://www.hiphopgraphix.com/forums/images/smiles/sigint.gif