PDA

View Full Version : In case you didnt know: Women are retarted.

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 10:56 AM
For Christ sakes........just got off the phone with my wife. I am at work, and she is at home because she is a teacher and she has been the beneficiary of 2 days off (snow days) both this week AND last week, so 4 days total.

Before I go on a tangent here, let me just state that I think that "snow days" are the biggest damn farce in the history of existance.

The whole world doesnt shut down because you get 6 inches of snow. I still have to wake my dumbass up and go to work, so little kiddies should have to learn what that is like in the real world and wake up and get their little asses to school. There isnt any such thing as a snow day in the real world.

But anyways.......I wake up this morning and have enough time to shovel one side of the driveway before I have to get my ass to work. I tell my wife that I shoveled one side, and it would be nice if she could shovel the other since I had to run. I figured that was a reasonable request.......well talking on the phone with her this morning, she is telling me that she has pissed around on eBay all morning long and hasnt done anything. Just like the past three snow days....she hasnt done a damn thing. I get crappy with her and tell her that it would be nice if she would do something productive with her day. Some of us arent lucky enough to get a call at 5:00AM letting us know we dont have to work at all.

She says to not tell her what to do with her day........christ. I told her that it isnt too much to ask that she does some shit around the house on a FREE DAY off. It isnt like she took a mental health day and I started TELLING her that she needs to do shit around the house. I simply ASKED if she could do some things since she has had so much time off recently.........but apparently I didnt realize that a snow day is a vacation day in her eyes........

what a freakin crock.

rad
02-14-2007, 10:59 AM
I bet she can spell "retarded".

Fire Me Boy!
02-14-2007, 11:00 AM
My wife did something like that when I was working three jobs. She said since she went to school and worked 25 hours per week that she'd like the just "veg" on her weekends. I pointed out that since I worked three jobs, that it meant that I worked M-F at my full-time gig, overnight Friday/Saturday, and mornings on Sunday that there wasn't a day of the week that I didn't have to work, so she could get up and do the goddamn dishes for me.

I feel your pain.

Fire Me Boy!
02-14-2007, 11:00 AM
I bet she can spell "retarded".
planet lexicon... n00b.

jidar
02-14-2007, 11:01 AM
stop being a ****ing dickhead
if my wife came down on me like that I'd tell her to go **** herself. She's not my ****ing mother and doesn't tell me what I do with my days.

Same to you, pillowbiter.

besides, shoveling snow is man work.

BigRedChief
02-14-2007, 11:02 AM
Learned that a long time ago from my teacher wife. Snow days are "do nothing" days in their book.

rad
02-14-2007, 11:02 AM
planet lexicon... n00b.

No shit.....I was just poking him with a stick a little....

Hammock Parties
02-14-2007, 11:03 AM
When was the last time you two bumped uglies?

Fire Me Boy!
No shit.....I was just poking him with a stick a little....
Sorry. Figured you must've missed it.

David.

my first thought too

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 11:04 AM
stop being a ****ing dickhead
if my wife came down on me like that I'd tell her to go **** herself. She's not my ****ing mother and doesn't tell me what I do with my days.

Same to you, pillowbiter.

Go **** yourself.........

I hardly told her what to do with her day. I asked her to finish a job I started because I had to go to WORK. Figured it was a reasonable request.......when she told me she had pissed around on the internet all day, I got pissed because I know if the shoe was on the other foot, and she had asked ME to do a job around the house, and I sat around and pissed away the day.....shit would hit the fan.

Bearcat
02-14-2007, 11:05 AM
We got an inch of snow two nights ago and they were posting school closings for today yesterday afternoon. The temp of 5 this morning might have had an impact, but then shutdown school for elementary schools.

I totally agree... when I was on breaks from college it seemed like my brother & sister only went to school 4 days a week. Some states think about year-round school, but around here they might as well just go everyday for 3 months and have the other 9 off.

StcChief
02-14-2007, 11:05 AM
It's VDay....

Tonite... Couch met Chief Nute

kepp
02-14-2007, 11:06 AM
http://projects.brg-schoren.ac.at/Nationalsozialismus/hitler-mdchen.jpg
"If you don't shovel the driveway, you'll...well, let's not go there..."

rad
02-14-2007, 11:07 AM
Sorry. Figured you must've missed it.

Nah, it's cool. I like to do that sometimes when people post angry.

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 11:08 AM

I guess......but if you are a sexist prick then so be it. My wife is perfectly fit enough to handle a driveway.

Believe it or not, I do more cooking than her.........I assume that to a sexist prick like yourself, that makes me a fag or something, huh?

Bearcat
02-14-2007, 11:10 AM
Good thread for the best forward I've gotten in a while...

TWISTED VALENTINES:

These are entries to a Washington Post competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but the least romantic second line.

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty, and so is your head.

Kind, intelligent, loving, and hot
This describes everything you're not.

I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don't take that bag from off your face.

love your smile, your face, your eyes.
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.

My love , you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?

What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.

kepp
02-14-2007, 11:12 AM
Good thread for the best forward I've gotten in a while...

TWISTED VALENTINES:

These are entries to a Washington Post competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but the least romantic second line.

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty, and so is your head.

Kind, intelligent, loving, and hot
This describes everything you're not.

I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don't take that bag from off your face.

love your smile, your face, your eyes.
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.

My love , you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?

What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.

ROFL

Iowanian
02-14-2007, 11:12 AM
Sounds like you've got less of a chance at getting laid tonight than Gochiefs.

You're acting like a Broad.

Snow days with schools are a bad idea? You want to put bus loads of young kids on shitty roads? Alot of rural roads aren't bladed until the following day, and alot of kids walk to school. I don't think it should be abused, but its a better idea than freezing 54 kids to death in a snow bank.

Pitt Gorilla
02-14-2007, 11:13 AM
Snow days have to be made up at the end of the year; the number of days in the school year is set.

htismaqe
02-14-2007, 11:13 AM

Snow days with schools are a bad idea? You want to put bus loads of young kids on shitty roads? Alot of rural roads aren't bladed until the following day, and alot of kids walk to school. I don't think it should be abused, but its a better idea than freezing 54 kids to death in a snow bank.

Agreed.

Delano
02-14-2007, 11:14 AM
I guess......but if you are a sexist prick then so be it. My wife is perfectly fit enough to handle a driveway.

Believe it or not, I do more cooking than her.........I assume that to a sexist prick like yourself, that makes me a Rump Ranger or something, huh?

Does your wife have to do a lot of stuff outside of her regular teaching hours like grade papers and put together tests and shit?

When you have a day off independently of her does she ask you to do a chore that is usually hers?

Why can't she have the day off? Why can't she shovel later? Why can't you just shovel when you get home. Maybe she has been spending the morning making up the house for valentine's day and planning a big surprise.

Eleazar
02-14-2007, 11:14 AM
All I gotta say is... have fun pumping your fist for the next 18 months :p

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Snow days have to be made up at the end of the year; the number of days in the school year is set.

No, they actually get 6 snow days, and then anything over that, they have to make up.

The school district she works in has said that if they exceed their number.....they will make them up on Saturdays. Man, I am hoping that happens......I will like nothing better than to rub it in when I am sleeping in on Saturday and she has to wake up to finish her 6 day week, LOL

Redrum_69

oh shit, agreeing with jidar

Shoveling snow is a mans job.

When you get home tonight, slap her on the ass and tell her to go make you a potpie.

If that doesnt work, give a few shots of nyquil and post nekkid pics of her here

htismaqe
Maybe she has been spending the morning making up the house for valentine's day and planning a big surprise.

She might have been at one time, but after she got off the phone she took it all down and put the teddy away...

Delano

Not to mention that the average kid treats snow days with the same reverance that GoChiefs treats the rerelease date of star wars episode 4.

JimNasium
The introduction of drama into a relationship used to be the sole propriety of women. Why you feel the need to introduce drama over a task that should be under your purview is beyond me. Now, if she didn't have a hot meal ready for me at the end of the day...well, that's a different story.

Eleazar
02-14-2007, 11:17 AM
The school district she works in has said that if they exceed their number.....they will make them up on Saturdays. Man, I am hoping that happens......I will like nothing better than to rub it in when I am sleeping in on Saturday and she has to wake up to finish her 6 day week, LOL

And the husband of the year award goes to...

Redrum_69
02-14-2007, 11:18 AM

The last time your wife seen anything remotely more than 6 inches required batteries. She prolly doesnt respect you cuz youre hung like Nicodemus from the Secret of Nihm

SLAG
02-14-2007, 11:18 AM
FTR...

Whats the point of Shoveling The Driveway?? isnt the car heavy enough to get out on its own?

do you have a rear wheel drive car?

Frazod
02-14-2007, 11:19 AM
Yes, I already knew that.

Eleazar
02-14-2007, 11:19 AM
Anyway, next issue. Why is the driveway being shoveled an absolute must? Who cares?

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 11:21 AM
The introduction of drama into a relationship used to be the sole propriety of women. Why you feel the need to introduce drama over a task that should be under your purview is beyond me. Now, if she didn't have a hot meal ready for me at the end of the day...well, that's a different story.

Nah, it is hardly the big deal that I'm making it out to be. See, thats the thing.....she wont touch anything in a kitchen.......it is my job. We dont cook that often.....but when we do, it is me who does it. I have to clean the kitchen. She gets "grossed out" at kitchen messes. But yet the bathroom is her area to clean......I dont understand that one.....

And yea, I normally do the shoveling.........but like I say, considering the job was more than half done anyways, I didnt think I was out of bounds asking her to finish it up. I guess I didnt "ask the question" correctly because she got defensive. Which is why women are "retarted".

Delano
02-14-2007, 11:21 AM

This would make you guilty of the same thing you are venting about your wife doing. I would hope that you would do the manly thing and take the high road and wake up before her on Saturday's in which she had to work and fix her a good breakfast because she would be suffering on a nice spring day in a classroom.

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 11:23 AM
The last time your wife seen anything remotely more than 6 inches required batteries. She prolly doesnt respect you cuz youre hung like Nicodemus from the Secret of Nihm

LMAO

Iowanian
02-14-2007, 11:26 AM
when she told me she had pissed around on the internet all day, I got pissed because I know if the shoe was on the other foot, and she had asked ME to do a job around the house, and I sat around and pissed away the day.....shit would hit the fan.

I've got her on IM right now....I think I'll ask her to join the planet and help with this thread.

Iowanian
02-14-2007, 11:31 AM
We had alot of blowing snow yesterday and bad drifting. I rushed home after work to dig a ravine to the house from the garage to make it easier for her packing the kid. I ran my 4x4 in and out of the driveway a few times, thinking that would work(knowing my neighbor would blow it out when he got home later).

Anyway, I hear something, look out and she's stuck in the drive, pushing snow with her car...getting out and packing the kid through a snow drift.

I put my shit on, went out, drove the car like a man who stole it and got it out...and then dug it out a little.

I'm the man.....thats my job.

FTR...

Whats the point of Shoveling The Driveway?? isnt the car heavy enough to get out on its own?

do you have a rear wheel drive car?

jidar
02-14-2007, 11:32 AM
I got 4 wheel ****ing drive, I don't shovel a mother****er.

JohninGpt
02-14-2007, 11:35 AM
Perhaps if you had said "Happy Valentines Day, now get yer ass out there and shovel the driveway" it would have worked out better.

Taco John
02-14-2007, 11:36 AM
For Christ sakes........just got off the phone with my wife. I am at work, and she is at home because she is a teacher and she has been the beneficiary of 2 days off (snow days) both this week AND last week, so 4 days total.

Before I go on a tangent here, let me just state that I think that "snow days" are the biggest damn farce in the history of existance.

The whole world doesnt shut down because you get 6 inches of snow. I still have to wake my dumbass up and go to work, so little kiddies should have to learn what that is like in the real world and wake up and get their little asses to school. There isnt any such thing as a snow day in the real world.

But anyways.......I wake up this morning and have enough time to shovel one side of the driveway before I have to get my ass to work. I tell my wife that I shoveled one side, and it would be nice if she could shovel the other since I had to run. I figured that was a reasonable request.......well talking on the phone with her this morning, she is telling me that she has pissed around on eBay all morning long and hasnt done anything. Just like the past three snow days....she hasnt done a damn thing. I get crappy with her and tell her that it would be nice if she would do something productive with her day. Some of us arent lucky enough to get a call at 5:00AM letting us know we dont have to work at all.

She says to not tell her what to do with her day........christ. I told her that it isnt too much to ask that she does some shit around the house on a FREE DAY off. It isnt like she took a mental health day and I started TELLING her that she needs to do shit around the house. I simply ASKED if she could do some things since she has had so much time off recently.........but apparently I didnt realize that a snow day is a vacation day in her eyes........

what a freakin crock.

What a jerk.

Bowser
02-14-2007, 11:37 AM
Send her to Gitmo.

Redrum_69
02-14-2007, 11:37 AM
What a jerk.

Oh shit...the irony here is mind boggling!!

Taco John
02-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Oh shit...the irony here is mind boggling!!

How so?

Demonpenz
02-14-2007, 11:49 AM
tell her to go bang a 16 year old student.

el borracho
02-14-2007, 11:52 AM
You are like the bitter sister in Ferris Bueller's Day Off- angry that someone is having fun while you don't know how.

Bowser
02-14-2007, 11:55 AM
tell her to go bang a 16 year old student.

Close the thread.

LMAO

Redrum_69
02-14-2007, 12:00 PM
How so?

Denver Broncos fan calling someone else a jerk....

BIG_DADDY
02-14-2007, 12:16 PM
tell her to go bang a 16 year old student. ROFL

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 12:25 PM
You are like the bitter sister in Ferris Bueller's Day Off- angry that someone is having fun while you don't know how.

I definitely have been acting like that........lol

I got home for lunch and it was like we didnt have an argument......its all good. I grabbed the shovel and started doing a little more and when I just came in, she was grabbing her boots and ready to take over when I had to go back to work......

Some of you guys talking about "thats a man job" and all of that shit crack me up.

I'd guess all of you guys saying that shit are over 40 years old.........Because every women I have known in my age range (mid 20's) dont feel like there are "men jobs" or "women jobs".......

But fortunately, it still looks like I will get laid this evening.........

Simply Red
Go **** yourself.........

I hardly told her what to do with her day. I asked her to finish a job I started because I had to go to WORK. Figured it was a reasonable request.......when she told me she had pissed around on the internet all day, I got pissed because I know if the shoe was on the other foot, and she had asked ME to do a job around the house, and I sat around and pissed away the day.....shit would hit the fan.

Sounds reasonable to me Ike.

Chiefs_Fan
You are sooo dead

Redrum_69
02-14-2007, 12:34 PM

I got home for lunch and it was like we didnt have an argument......its all good. I grabbed the shovel and started doing a little more and when I just came in, she was grabbing her boots and ready to take over when I had to go back to work......

Some of you guys talking about "thats a man job" and all of that shit crack me up.

I'd guess all of you guys saying that shit are over 40 years old.........Because every women I have known in my age range (mid 20's) dont feel like there are "men jobs" or "women jobs".......

Wrong again. I'm 33 and the wife is under 30. And there are jobs for men and women. Mine is mowing the yard and landscaping...hers is doing the laundry and all the dishes and cleaning her areas of the house. I also take out the trash and shovel snow in the winter or plow it with my john deere, and also cleaning my areas...but the cleaning doesnt take long. Oh and I do the cooking...I'd rather cook then have to do the dishes.

bogie
02-14-2007, 12:41 PM

Us guys over 40 are pussies. On the other hand, we've learned to read between the lines.

Fire Me Boy!
02-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Wrong again. I'm 33 and the wife is under 30. And there are jobs for men and women. Mine is mowing the yard and landscaping...hers is doing the laundry and all the dishes and cleaning her areas of the house. I also take out the trash and shovel snow in the winter or plow it with my john deere, and also cleaning my areas...but the cleaning doesnt take long. Oh and I do the cooking...I'd rather cook then have to do the dishes.
That doesn't necessarily mean that what you and your wife deem as jobs for the "man" or "woman" are the same as another couple...

I rarely do the mowing. If I mow, my allergies really kick in and I'm miserable for the next four hours... even if I take allergy medicine before. My wife would rather mow than have me coughing and sneezing for the rest of the afternoon.

As for chores... my wife and I don't really have chores that we split up... we do what needs to be done and don't really care who does it. Sometimes I'll do the dishes and she'll take the garbage out. Other days, other chores.

Chiefs_Fan
02-14-2007, 12:46 PM
I would be in more trouble for calling her "retarted" on the internet then telling her to get to work and do my job. It's a respect thing.

kcfanXIII
02-14-2007, 12:49 PM
how the house work is divided in my house:
me: pretty much everything
her: everything else.

that bit about men and women jobs, the way i see it if a group wants equality, they don't get to pick and choose which parts are equal. its equal across the board. that means a woman is just as capable of shoveling the driveway, as she is of making me a sandwich. i have a "modern" woman who shares this belief, now if i could just get her to do some cleaning on her days off.

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 12:49 PM
I would be in more trouble for calling her "retarted" on the internet then telling her to get to work and do my job. It's a respect thing.

Nah.......I call her retarted to her face. We usually dont argue so she will usually just laugh and then call me a dipshit.

It works well.

Chiefs_Fan
02-14-2007, 12:55 PM
Telling her she is retarted to her face is much different the telling others she is retarted behind her back. I'm guessing she doesn't know you are airing the laundry online?

luv
02-14-2007, 12:57 PM
How long have you been married?

htismaqe
02-14-2007, 12:58 PM

The better question is:

How long do you want to remain married?

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 12:58 PM

It'll be 5 years in June

luv
02-14-2007, 01:01 PM
The better question is:

I was going to get to that.

Anyway, sounds like they're made for each other. She must wear the pants in the family. He certainly does the bitching/nagging.

bogie
02-14-2007, 01:06 PM
The better question is:

:) Indeed.

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 01:07 PM
I was going to get to that.

Anyway, sounds like they're made for each other. She must wear the pants in the family. He certainly does the bitching/nagging.

Yup, she does wear the pants. No doubt about that. And I typically dont do the nagging usually either though.

The only thing that got me this time is that the god damn neighbor of ours, who doesnt do a freaking thing......is always doing something outside (He doesnt work) He is always the first to get his driveway shoveled, etc, etc, etc. Because he doesnt have anything better to do. I dont want to feel like the shitty homeowner who doesnt do shit........So I pressed the issue on getting the damn thing taken care of.....and since she was home, I thought I'd ask if she could help out on a job that I would normally do. I didnt go about it the right way and she got pissed back at me.....but like I said, it is all good now. I brought her home lunch and its fine........

NewChief
02-14-2007, 01:14 PM
I brought her home lunch and its fine........

Of course it's all good now. You shoveled the driveway and brought her home lunch. Now she's laying on the couch, watching soap operas, dozing in and out of sleep while you work and post on the Planet. She'll wake up about 20 minutes before you get home, take a dump to get rid of the lunch you fed her, spray some air freshener, throw on a splash or two of perfume, then wait on you to bring her home her Valentine's Day roses and gifts. Life is good if you're her.

:p

Fish
02-14-2007, 01:18 PM
Yup, she does wear the pants. No doubt about that. And I typically dont do the nagging usually either though.

The only thing that got me this time is that the god damn neighbor of ours, who doesnt do a freaking thing......is always doing something outside (He doesnt work) He is always the first to get his driveway shoveled, etc, etc, etc. Because he doesnt have anything better to do. I dont want to feel like the shitty homeowner who doesnt do shit........So I pressed the issue on getting the damn thing taken care of.....and since she was home, I thought I'd ask if she could help out on a job that I would normally do. I didnt go about it the right way and she got pissed back at me.....but like I said, it is all good now. I brought her home lunch and its fine........

Who gives a shit what your unemployed neighbor thinks? And you certainly shouldn't pass that off on the wife and expect her to help you in the silly "who's a better homeowner" competition. Especially when she gets a day off. Yeah she could have done it herself... but like you said, you asked her, so there shouldn't be any definite expectation that it would actually get done...

A Valentines tension-relieving humpathon sounds in order...

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 01:28 PM
Who gives a shit what your unemployed neighbor thinks? And you certainly shouldn't pass that off on the wife and expect her to help you in the silly "who's a better homeowner" competition. Especially when she gets a day off. Yeah she could have done it herself... but like you said, you asked her, so there shouldn't be any definite expectation that it would actually get done...

A Valentines tension-relieving humpathon sounds in order...

Yea, the humpathon couldnt hurt things. But lets snap back into reality for a quick second.

And yea, you are also right about the weirdo neighbor situation. this guy really is weird, but his kids are more weird. You should see it in the summertime.......they turn on the sprinkler and I swear to god that we saw his son and daughter rolling around together on a slip and slide.......and I mean like really rolling around.....it was sick......and they are like 10 and 12 years old. I almost couldnt believe my eyes.......but anyways......that is enough of that.

BucEyedPea
Of course it's all good now. You shoveled the driveway and brought her home lunch. Now she's laying on the couch, watching soap operas, dozing in and out of sleep while you work and post on the Planet. She'll wake up about 20 minutes before you get home, take a dump to get rid of the lunch you fed her, spray some air freshener, throw on a splash or two of perfume, then wait on you to bring her home her Valentine's Day roses and gifts. Life is good if you're her.

That's right!! :thumb: Equality is for the birds! :D

The Rick

ROFL

keg in kc
02-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Retarded would be posting this and then finding out she has a handle here.

Happy VD.

luv
02-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Retarded would be posting this and then finding out she has a handle here.

Happy VD.
Happy Venereal Disease?

Sam Hall
02-14-2007, 01:46 PM
I think snow days happen because the school district is concerned about school bus liability. They don't want to get sued if something happens.

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 01:47 PM
Happy Venereal Disease?

Shit....beat me to it luv.

You're quick

CrazyHorse
02-14-2007, 01:47 PM

what a freakin crock.

Let's see.....

You're shoveling the drive, going to work, bringing her lunch while she dicks around on ebay all day taking it easy?

Yeah.......

she's retarded alright. :hmmm:

keg in kc
02-14-2007, 01:52 PM
Happy Venereal Disease?Well, that is generally about as enjoyable as valentine's day...

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 02:06 PM
Let's see.....

You're shoveling the drive, going to work, bringing her lunch while she dicks around on ebay all day taking it easy?

Yeah.......

she's retarded alright. :hmmm:

Yea, maybe not retarded after all........

All because it freakin snowed........have I mentioned I hate snow? That move to Vegas keeps getting closer and closer

CrazyHorse
02-14-2007, 02:23 PM
Yea, maybe not retarded after all........

All because it freakin snowed........have I mentioned I hate snow? That move to Vegas keeps getting closer and closer

It sounds like you're not really upset about the snow day she gets as much as you wish you could get one yourself.

I sure as hell wouldn't mind one.

BigRedChief
02-14-2007, 02:26 PM
I think snow days happen because the school district is concerned about school bus liability. They don't want to get sued if something happens.
a kid got killed driving on slick roads to school at my son's school this year. Wasn't speeding or anything. Just hit a slick spot and crashed.

Iowanian
02-14-2007, 02:42 PM
Get back to me on that the next time you send your wife downstairs to check out the "thump in the night" at 3am.

She change the oil? Hang drywall? Check on the boogieman?

I'm well under 40, and just because a woman is capable of doing something, doesn't mean that I'll make her do it.

htismaqe
02-14-2007, 02:45 PM
It sounds like you're not really upset about the snow day she gets as much as you wish you could get one yourself.

I sure as hell wouldn't mind one.

That's exactly what it is. I thought it was pretty obvious early on that this was about reciprocity. Not exactly the ideal building block for a relationship.

I will like nothing better than to rub it in when I am sleeping in on Saturday and she has to wake up to finish her 6 day week, LOL

Iowanian
02-14-2007, 02:49 PM
He'd like to rub it in while she goes to work...but with this attitude, he's about 6 months from rubbing one out every saturday while she's living down the road with Jodie.

David.
02-14-2007, 02:59 PM

21 actually. Just not a pussy.

Iowanian
02-14-2007, 03:01 PM
Hey...DaviDuh(period) is back after an in season hiatus.

Logical
02-14-2007, 03:03 PM
He'd like to rub it in while she goes to work...but with this attitude, he's about 6 months from rubbing one out every saturday while she's living down the road with Jodie.Yup, I would say his marriage has low odds of surviving long term

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 03:09 PM
You Iowa boys got something against the Buckeye?? You seem to know everything about everything......just like a typical Iowa resident thinks they do......

I remember the trip to Iowa to watch my Buckeyes whip the Hawkeyes......the Hawkeye fans thought they were the shit because they were undefeated and talked a bunch of shit before the game. But after the game got going, all of the Hawkeye fans left the stadium and had tears in your eyes. We named the state CRY-OWA after we left......bunch of crybabies. Talk shit before you get slapped, and then cry when you get slapped. We went to every road game this year and by far Iowa were the biggest babies.

Last thing I need is marital advice from some CRY-OWA clown.

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 03:11 PM
[QUOTE=Chief Nute]Some of you guys talking about "thats a man job" and all of that shit crack me up.

QUOTE]

21 actually. Just not a pussy.

Can someone that is not a NOOB (like myself) decode what this crackhead just posted? I dont have time to learn another language.......

Iowanian
02-14-2007, 03:13 PM
Are the Buckeyes whining, jealous bidges like you appear to be?

After the Divorce, I wonder if you'll be paying Clarett-esque bonuses to her every month too?

htismaqe
02-14-2007, 03:14 PM
You Iowa boys got something against the Buckeye?? You seem to know everything about everything......just like a typical Iowa resident thinks they do......

I remember the trip to Iowa to watch my Buckeyes whip the Hawkeyes......the Hawkeye fans thought they were the shit because they were undefeated and talked a bunch of shit before the game. But after the game got going, all of the Hawkeye fans left the stadium and had tears in your eyes. We named the state CRY-OWA after we left......bunch of crybabies. Talk shit before you get slapped, and then cry when you get slapped. We went to every road game this year and by far Iowa were the biggest babies.

That's typical.

When the going gets tough, change the subject.

By the way, you might want to read this:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=124916&highlight=tOSU

You're a first class MORON.

Iowanian
02-14-2007, 03:17 PM
I'm betting this horse for in the "next planet meltdown" race.

Phil is from Iowa....If your wife is sitting home, checking her online dating site, eating cheetos and getting fatter, its HIS fault. PHIL made your wife fat.

bogie

You're probably a good guy. You should listen to the words of older, more experienced people. Your marriage may last longer.

Brock
Enjoy divorce court.

David.
02-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Hey...DaviDuh(period) is back after an in season hiatus.

yeah my work blocked myspace, so I have to find something else to pass my time. Figured I'd see what you clowns have been up to.

Iowanian
02-14-2007, 03:24 PM
Same shit, different morAns.

Fish
02-14-2007, 03:39 PM

You have some issues.......

Redrum_69
02-14-2007, 03:49 PM
Can someone that is not a NOOB (like myself) decode what this crackhead just posted? I dont have time to learn another language.......

I'll decode it for you

Basically...hes just saying that you are a piece of shit. That your miserable existence must be capped by knowing your wife has to work six days while you waste your days away.

I understand how you got here, but all I can say is that your mom must be full of regret. If only on that one fateful day she would have used a coathanger to pull you, but instead she suffered through the pain of having you and suffers for it every day since.

Your are a real piece of work, the best part of you ended up as leftovers in the recycle bin at the free clinic.

On the other hand..

I'll make sure your wife gets the daily double knuckle shuffle and when she comes in waddling in from a hard days work, dont ask her where she got the rug burns on her knees.

RJ
02-14-2007, 04:03 PM
After reading two pages, it sounds to me like nute is just pissed that his wife had the day off and he didn't. Understandable, but not her fault.

My wife has a job where vacation time is fairly liberal, so now and again she uses a day for no reason. It would never occur to me to ask her to use the time for houshold chores. Sometimes she does just that, but it's her decision, not mine.

Two pages was probably enough to read so I'll just go ahead and post my mostly uninformed opinion now. I wonder what the topic of this thread is currently.

Chief Nute
02-14-2007, 04:03 PM
I'll decode it for you

Basically...hes just saying that you are a piece of shit. That your miserable existence must be capped by knowing your wife has to work six days while you waste your days away.

I understand how you got here, but all I can say is that your mom must be full of regret. If only on that one fateful day she would have used a coathanger to pull you, but instead she suffered through the pain of having you and suffers for it every day since.

Your are a real piece of work, the best part of you ended up as leftovers in the recycle bin at the free clinic.

On the other hand..

I'll make sure your wife gets the daily double knuckle shuffle and when she comes in waddling in from a hard days work, dont ask her where she got the rug burns on her knees.

Dude, I must say, when people write that they are LOL'ing on the computer, they are probably not laughing at all.......but I can honestly say you are one funny fuker. You crack me up

Dave Lane
02-14-2007, 04:08 PM
Learned that a long time ago from my teacher wife. Snow days are "do nothing" days in their book.

And I thought that was everyday for them :)

Dave

Halfcan
02-14-2007, 04:11 PM

what a freakin crock.

So basically you told her to get off her lazy ass and shovel the driveway on Vallentines Day? I wouldn't expect any love tonight if I was you-lol

As far as the kids go-most of the sidestreets are a mess around here so they cancel for the kids safety.

Taco John
02-15-2007, 03:11 AM
a kid got killed driving on slick roads to school at my son's school this year. Wasn't speeding or anything. Just hit a slick spot and crashed.

Reminds me of my neighbors across the street. They didn't scrape their windsheild good enough or something and didn't see the white truck coming through the intersection. It broadsided them, and killed them both. My brother was riding with his buddy from across the street and were the first to come across the wreckage. It affected him pretty bad.

Poor girls. Was good friends with them. We'd flirt on the bus when we were a bit younger. Nothing serious. Just having some fun. There was a group of us stuck riding that damn bus, and all of our personalities meshed pretty well...

Anyway... I wish they had cancelled school that day...