PDA

View Full Version : Schottenheimer chat @ ESPN

ceebz
02-23-2007, 01:35 PM
Just a couple of snippets....

Dave, NJ: What is the most hostile crowd or atmosphere you have ever coached a game in?

SportsNation Marty Schottenheimer: Let's start out by saying that Arrowhead Stadium is the most difficult stadium in which to operate your offense effectively. The fans are very aware that the sound they create is a major distraction to the opponent and they are very savvy about when to create the most noise. Having competed in most all of the indoor stadiums, I still think that Arrowhead is even more difficult to function in than those.

Mikey(Lackawanna NY): Marty, What are your thoughts on Derrick Thomas being passed on the Hall of Fame 2 yrs in a row? Besides LT he is the best OLB to ever play the game. Would you agree with me?

SportsNation Marty Schottenheimer: I am obviously biased about Derrick and his accomplishments. I saw him make more game-changing plays in our time together than any other player I've coached. Those that are opposed to his selection as a Hall of Fame player don't appreciate the sacrifices that he made by playing as a defensive end in a four-man line. The greatest tribute that can be made to a defensive player is that he can change the outcome of games. Derrick Thomas certainly did just that.

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-23-2007, 01:38 PM
Marty is da man!

HemiEd
02-23-2007, 02:01 PM
I like Marty. I wonder if he will end up back at ESPN until his next gig?

tk13
02-23-2007, 02:07 PM
I like Marty. I wonder if he will end up back at ESPN until his next gig?
He's already working for them. Him and Sean Salisbury were the analysts on NFL Live... last night? Either last night or the night before.

RealSNR
02-23-2007, 02:23 PM
He's already working for them. Him and Sean Salisbury were the analysts on NFL Live... last night? Either last night or the night before.Glad to see ESPN replaced Irvin with a knowledgable guy instead of a studdering retarded crack-head like their first hire.

Redrum_69
02-23-2007, 02:41 PM
A friend of mine was telling me theres talk that if Herm doesnt change things around by 2008, Marty will be the next head coach for the Chiefs.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2007, 02:46 PM
A friend of mine was telling me theres talk that if Herm doesnt change things around by 2008, Marty will be the next head coach for the Chiefs.

So the chances of the Chiefs winning the superbowl in the next 5-6 years just went down the shitter?

Thanks for that positive enlightening news today...

Archie Bunker
02-23-2007, 02:49 PM
So the chances of the Chiefs winning the superbowl in the next 5-6 years just went down the shitter?

Don't worry he was probably doing things to his friend's mom at the time and this was payback.

dr00d
02-23-2007, 02:53 PM

and you feel that herm gives us the best shot at that right now? you know as well as everyone else that the chiefs got lucky as fug to see the playoffs this year.

Archie Bunker
02-23-2007, 02:55 PM
and you feel that herm gives us the best shot at that right now? you know as well as everyone else that the chiefs got lucky as fug to see the playoffs this year.
ROFL I think you have Reerun confused with someone else.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2007, 02:55 PM

I feel that Herm couldnt successfully coach a High School team let alone and NFL team..

Regardless of Herm or Marty, Neither one of those Assclowns will ever coach in a superbowl... History pretty much backs up that statement.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2007, 02:56 PM
ROFL I think you have Reerun confused with someone else.

Yeah you know me, I love Herm like a Fat kid loves cake...

ferrarispider95
02-23-2007, 02:57 PM
There is no doubt Marty can coach and he will have another job in the league soon. IF he would have got canned right after the playoff game, he would probably be another head coach right now.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2007, 02:59 PM
There is no doubt Marty can coach and he will have another job in the league soon. IF he would have got canned right after the playoff game, he would probably be another head coach right now.

Couldnt agree more, the man can flat out coach and build a franchise from the dirt up.

But if your goal is to win Championships and Superbowls, then Marty (or Herm) is not your guy...

Archie Bunker
02-23-2007, 03:08 PM
Couldnt agree more, the man can flat out coach and build a franchise from the dirt up.

Arizona would have been a good fit. Maybe a return to Cleveland after Romeo gets the axe :hmmm:

siberian khatru
02-23-2007, 03:20 PM
Arizona would have been a good fit. Maybe a return to Cleveland after Romeo gets the axe :hmmm:

I'm thinking Detroit after they clean house after 2007.

Buck
02-23-2007, 03:23 PM
This comes from Jeremy Greens NFL CHat

josh - philly: Will KC sign Kawika Mitchel... wouldnt mind seeing him in Philly to replace Trot...

SportsNation Jeremy Green: (4:21 PM ET ) He is set to hit the market. Would be surprised to see a deal get done with FA less then a week away. Philly is a team that should be in the mix.

Archie Bunker
02-23-2007, 03:34 PM
This comes from Jeremy Greens NFL CHat

josh - philly: Will KC sign Kawika Mitchel... wouldnt mind seeing him in Philly to replace Trot...

SportsNation Jeremy Green: (4:21 PM ET ) He is set to hit the market. Would be surprised to see a deal get done with FA less then a week away. Philly is a team that should be in the mix.

Good. This D will never be a top D with him in the middle.

HemiEd
02-23-2007, 03:53 PM
He's already working for them. Him and Sean Salisbury were the analysts on NFL Live... last night? Either last night or the night before.

Wow, that was fast. I look forward to catching him on there soon.

HemiEd
02-23-2007, 03:56 PM

I am thinking that AJ Smith fellow waited until all the jobs were filled.

dr00d
02-23-2007, 04:18 PM
I feel that Herm couldnt successfully coach a High School team let alone and NFL team..

Regardless of Herm or Marty, Neither one of those Assclowns will ever coach in a superbowl... History pretty much backs up that statement.

I thought the same thing about Mack Brown, but fortunately for him, Talent overcame all the dumb ass coaching in the world.

kcxiv
02-23-2007, 04:28 PM
I think Herm can do it, he just needs to change up a little bit. He can get his team to play for him. I liek the Herm hiring, plus his press conferences are interesting to watch.

beer bacon
02-23-2007, 05:30 PM
We need to ditch Carl and hire Marty as the new GM.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2007, 05:38 PM

What the Chiefs need is to get rid of Carl and his little coaching tree.

IF the Chiefs ever want to win, Carl, Herm or Marty need to be as far away from KC as possible.

It has been 18 years of Carl, Marty, Dick, Gunter and now Herm, other than a stadium full of fans and Hunts pockets deeper, They havent produced or won shit!!

F*ck Carl and his band of worthless cronies.

Skip Towne
02-23-2007, 05:39 PM
I'd go for that. Marty has always wanted complete control. I'd like to see what he can do.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2007, 08:15 PM
I'd go for that. Marty has always wanted complete control. I'd like to see what he can do.

Skip?

Why in the hell would you want to bring Marty back to the Chiefs in any capacity? I guess winning or hell even playing in the superbowl is a very low priority for the Chiefs and the Hunts?

We will never get there if we keep recycling these guys through arrowhead..

It really is time for something new, better or worse, We need new life in KC...

Direckshun
02-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Not a bad call.

SLAG
02-23-2007, 10:38 PM

how about Carl Stays a GM funtion ONLY

Marty replaces Jack Steadman et al and takes over as talent director/ Directory of Pro Personnel and COO

Direckshun
02-23-2007, 10:41 PM
how about Carl Stays a GM funtion ONLY
How about something realistic?

02-23-2007, 10:43 PM
I am thinking that AJ Smith fellow waited until all the jobs were filled.

Would you want Marty talking to his team about Chargers week every time he faced you after what he did to the Raiders all those years?

I think not.

splatbass
02-23-2007, 11:04 PM

But if your goal is to win Championships and Superbowls, then Marty (or Herm) is not your guy...

I think it is too early to say Herm will never win a SB. Most coaches take longer than Herm has had so far to make it. Belichick stunk it up in Cleveland and no one thought he would ever coach a SB team. How many years did it take Cowher to make it? Shanahan failed in Oakland before success in Denver. I could go on and on. Herm as proven he can get to the playoffs with two teams. I'll give him a chance before I pronounce him a failure. You should at least be fair enough to give him more than one year, but clearly you aren't.

Deberg_1990
02-23-2007, 11:11 PM
IBelichick stunk it up in Cleveland and no one thought he would ever coach a SB team.

Actually its a misconception that he was bad in Cleveland. In 94 the Browns went 11-5 and won a playoff game. The next year they got off to a good start but then went downhill after the announcement of the team moving....

splatbass
02-23-2007, 11:23 PM
Actually its a misconception that he was bad in Cleveland. In 94 the Browns went 11-5 and won a playoff game. The next year they got off to a good start but then went downhill after the announcement of the team moving....

He had one good year in Cleveland. It doesn't really change my point. After that, and before his success in NE, would you have approved it if the Chiefs hired him? I think it would have been a very unpopular decision. More unpopular than hiring Herm was.

HemiEd
02-24-2007, 12:30 AM
Would you want Marty talking to his team about Chargers week every time he faced you after what he did to the Raiders all those years?

I think not.

Agreed, but he is still an asshole for doing it.

02-24-2007, 12:41 AM
Agreed, but he is still an asshole for doing it.
But a smart asshole nonetheless.

greg63
02-24-2007, 01:05 AM
But a smart asshole nonetheless.

:fart:

the Talking Can
02-24-2007, 01:59 AM
Herm is a cock gobbling idiot.

He has set football back 4 decades with his "attack the OL's asshole" philosophy.

He makes Shittencryher look like Mike Martz.

Our franchise is the definition of incompetence and willful mediocrity.

CP only hire friends who are incompetent cronies.

You might as well go to sleep for 3 years until Herm is fired and CP dies. Until then we have no hope. Nothing to look forward to but ignorance and incompetence.

No playoff wins for 16 years when CP retires.

02-24-2007, 02:01 AM
Herm is a cock gobbling idiot.

He has set football back 4 decades with his "attack the OL's asshole" philosophy.

He makes Shittencryher look like Mike Martz.

Our franchise is the definition of incompetence and willful mediocrity.

CP only hire friends who are incompetent cronies.

You might as well go to sleep for 3 years until Herm is fired and CP dies. Until then we have no hope. Nothing to look forward to but ignorance and incompetence.

No playoff wins for 16 years when CP retires.
Thanks for the depressing thoughts. :cuss:

the Talking Can
02-24-2007, 02:03 AM
Thanks for the depressing thoughts. :cuss:

sorry, I've been drinking....I saw a dog turd on the way home and it reminded me of Herm's intelligence...

02-24-2007, 02:07 AM
sorry, I've been drinking....I saw a dog turd on the way home and it reminded me of Herm's intelligence...
ROFL

CoMoChief
02-24-2007, 02:21 AM
Talking Can is true though. Herm's intelligence for the game is just awful. It's been proven when he was with the Jets. He is a great talent evaluator and thats all he should be. He just doesn't have what it takes to be an X's and O's guy.

Reerun_KC
02-24-2007, 07:22 AM
I think it is too early to say Herm will never win a SB. Most coaches take longer than Herm has had so far to make it. Belichick stunk it up in Cleveland and no one thought he would ever coach a SB team. How many years did it take Cowher to make it? Shanahan failed in Oakland before success in Denver. I could go on and on. Herm as proven he can get to the playoffs with two teams. I'll give him a chance before I pronounce him a failure. You should at least be fair enough to give him more than one year, but clearly you aren't.

Herm going on his 7th year, I am looking at his whole coaching style and history.. Not just his one embarrasing year in KC...

Herm hasnt proved that he can consistantly win in the playoffs, nor is he smart enough to be an NFL headcoach.. His game day decisions are terrible....

One poster mentioned that talent can overcome stupid coaching? IE Mack Brown and Texas? Herm is awesome at judging talent and getting the most out of his players, but is a complete moron when it comes to X's and O's. His buttsex style of offense has brought the Chiefs back to 1988... So much for keeping up with the pace of the NFL...

We wont win, WHEN IT MATTERS, playing Hermie buttsex ball.

splatbass
02-24-2007, 07:42 AM
Herm going on his 7th year, I am looking at his whole coaching style and history.. Not just his one embarrasing year in KC...

Herm hasnt proved that he can consistantly win in the playoffs, nor is he smart enough to be an NFL headcoach.. His game day decisions are terrible....

One poster mentioned that talent can overcome stupid coaching? IE Mack Brown and Texas? Herm is awesome at judging talent and getting the most out of his players, but is a complete moron when it comes to X's and O's. His buttsex style of offense has brought the Chiefs back to 1988... So much for keeping up with the pace of the NFL...

We wont win, WHEN IT MATTERS, playing Hermie buttsex ball.

You need to find another team to root for. Maybe each year you can choose whoever is on top, be a bandwagon fan. Next season you can be an Indy fan. It would be better than torturing yourself being a fan of a team you hate. Of course then you wouldn't be able to torture yourself with loathing of your team, which you seem to like, so I guess that wouldn't work. Some people just aren't happy unless they are miserable. I've never seen you make a positive post about the Chiefs. You must be a blast to be around, all filled with hate and anger.

Skip Towne
02-24-2007, 07:54 AM
Skip?

Why in the hell would you want to bring Marty back to the Chiefs in any capacity? I guess winning or hell even playing in the superbowl is a very low priority for the Chiefs and the Hunts?

We will never get there if we keep recycling these guys through arrowhead..

It really is time for something new, better or worse, We need new life in KC...
Because he wins football games you dunce. You don't know what would or would not happen so stop acting like you do. You make yourself look retarded.

Reerun_KC
02-24-2007, 08:17 AM
You need to find another team to root for. Maybe each year you can choose whoever is on top, be a bandwagon fan. Next season you can be an Indy fan. It would be better than torturing yourself being a fan of a team you hate. Of course then you wouldn't be able to torture yourself with loathing of your team, which you seem to like, so I guess that wouldn't work. Some people just aren't happy unless they are miserable. I've never seen you make a positive post about the Chiefs. You must be a blast to be around, all filled with hate and anger.

Oh yeah, I am so full of hate and anger.... I am sure such a miserable person, thanks for pointing that out to me.. Man I have been going through life all this time and didnt realize I was full of hate and anger...

Thanks splatbass, I appreciate the consuling.. I think you just made my wife spit cheerios through her nose when I read that to her...

Sorry dude, I have been following the Chiefs for 18 years now, and well I guess I will have to follow them next year.

Just because I happen to not like Carl and his cornie coaching tree, doesnt make me less of a Chiefs fan.

YES I am a blast to be around, You might want to get to know me first before you make those assumptions... I actually am a very generous person, I have yet to meet a stranger and enjoy the smack talk we get to do on this message board... Dont take it so seriously... Even though Skip gives me crap, When his house burnt, If he needed anything I would have dropped what I was doing and ran up to T-town to help. That is just the kind of person I am..

But I still dont like Herm being the coach of the Chiefs.

Reerun_KC
02-24-2007, 08:22 AM
Because he wins football games you dunce. You don't know what would or would not happen so stop acting like you do. You make yourself look retarded.

Sure, I guess only retarded fans want their favorite sports team to stop surfing the seas of mediocrity and start building for championships...

Yes dufus, Marty wins football games, but can he win them when it matters? Playoffs?

Your memory is getting short there old timer.. Just not to long ago, we were glad to see Marty and his playoff failures go, now you are welcoming him back with open arms? Call me what you want, but IF KC really wants to contend, it is time for a change.

Neither Carl, Marty or Herm are going to get us to the promise land.

splatbass
02-24-2007, 08:35 AM
Oh yeah, I am so full of hate and anger.... I am sure such a miserable person, thanks for pointing that out to me.. Man I have been going through life all this time and didnt realize I was full of hate and anger...

Thanks splatbass, I appreciate the consuling.. I think you just made my wife spit cheerios through her nose when I read that to her...

Sorry dude, I have been following the Chiefs for 18 years now, and well I guess I will have to follow them next year.

Just because I happen to not like Carl and his cornie coaching tree, doesnt make me less of a Chiefs fan.

YES I am a blast to be around, You might want to get to know me first before you make those assumptions... I actually am a very generous person, I have yet to meet a stranger and enjoy the smack talk we get to do on this message board... Dont take it so seriously... Even though Skip gives me crap, When his house burnt, If he needed anything I would have dropped what I was doing and ran up to T-town to help. That is just the kind of person I am..

But I still dont like Herm being the coach of the Chiefs.

I've never seen you make one single positive or hopeful post about the Chiefs, only negative, and very negative at that. Why are you still a fan if you don't even have hope that they will do well?

I think the Chiefs will be a much improved team next season.

Reerun_KC
02-24-2007, 08:47 AM
I've never seen you make one single positive or hopeful post about the Chiefs, only negative, and very negative at that. Why are you still a fan if you don't even have hope that they will do well?

I think the Chiefs will be a much improved team next season.

I feel you cant go wrong with Herm judging the talent. He has always been able to get good solid impact players. I am pretty sure he left the cupboard full in NYJ... Those fans are happy with their coach, players and lack of Herm.

The Defense is getting better and younger. Picking off Manning 3 times in a Playoff game? Stunning to say the least, The key is to get younger, DV saw the writing on the wall and bailed on the Chiefs when his high powered offense started to decline..

There are alot of holes on the Cheifs that need addressed right now.. This could be the defining moment is Carls Tenure as Chiefs GM, We are a very old team and need to get younger in a hurry, if we want to compete next year.

Carl and Herm are going to have to cut some fan favorites, draft well and be very active in the Free Agent market.

With that being said, we still are a yearly 7-9 to 9-7 type team with our current coaching staff....

Skip Towne
02-24-2007, 09:04 AM
Sure, I guess only retarded fans want their favorite sports team to stop surfing the seas of mediocrity and start building for championships...

Yes dufus, Marty wins football games, but can he win them when it matters? Playoffs?

Your memory is getting short there old timer.. Just not to long ago, we were glad to see Marty and his playoff failures go, now you are welcoming him back with open arms? Call me what you want, but IF KC really wants to contend, it is time for a change.

Neither Carl, Marty or Herm are going to get us to the promise land.
You're too stupid to be posting here you butt boil. Why don't you go to the 10 PM thread. It's more your speed. And you don't know jack shit so S_T_F_U.

MOhillbilly
02-24-2007, 09:07 AM
You're too stupid to be posting here you butt boil. Why don't you go to the 10 PM thread. It's more your speed. And you don't know jack shit so S_T_F_U.

aww.. you know you wanna make out w/ him/it.

Skip Towne
02-24-2007, 09:11 AM
aww.. you know you wanna make out w/ him/it.
His ignorance used to be good for comic relief but it has become apparent he just crawled out of the shallow end of the gene pool.

boogblaster
02-24-2007, 09:12 AM
Marty is a talent finder..he fields a good team..he just can't gameday coach them ...

Reerun_KC
02-24-2007, 09:27 AM
His ignorance used to be good for comic relief but it has become apparent he just crawled out of the shallow end of the gene pool.

Hey asscap, I dont think I have ever witness someone show more man love to Carl, Herm and Marty as you have...

I applaud your effort...

Hey at least I have a pool, Did your Double wide come with one?

Reerun_KC
02-24-2007, 09:30 AM
Marty is a talent finder..he fields a good team..he just can't gameday coach them ...

Agree, I think Marty is a Hall of Fame coach, first ballot no doubt. Also if Herm stays in the coaching ranks long enough, He might stay above the .500 career mark.

Both Marty and Herm are great evaluators of talent, you cant question that. But you can question there gameday coaching and x's and o'x... They have proved over and over, they can do what it takes to win in the regular season.

If that is what you are after, fans in the stands and wins in the regular season you cant go wrong. History shows that both coaches.

Skip Towne
02-24-2007, 09:32 AM
Hey asscap, I dont think I have ever witness someone show more man love to Carl, Herm and Marty as you have...

I applaud your effort...

Hey at least I have a pool, Did your Double wide come with one?
A pool? What a comeback. Does being stupid hurt?

Reerun_KC
02-24-2007, 09:32 AM

I dont know Jack Shit? But I am sure you can introduce me to him... You seem to spew/spread it around pretty often.. Isnt the 10PM thread past your bed time old man?

I cant be to stupid, I just passed my Commercial Pilots Check Ride and Exam on Wednesday...

Butt Boil? ROFL

Reerun_KC
02-24-2007, 09:33 AM
A pool? What a comeback. Does being stupid hurt?

Yeah it was pretty week, but hey for 9:30 am it wasnt to bad... Your pretty cranky today. Wife cutting you off?

Skip Towne
02-24-2007, 09:36 AM
Agree, I think Marty is a Hall of Fame coach, first ballot no doubt. Also if Herm stays in the coaching ranks long enough, He might stay above the .500 career mark.

Both Marty and Herm are great evaluators of talent, you cant question that. But you can question there gameday coaching and x's and o'x... They have proved over and over, they can do what it takes to win in the regular season.

If that is what you are after, fans in the stands and wins in the regular season you cant go wrong. History shows that both coaches.Their. Yes, I know that history shows that both coaches. What grade are you in?

Sully
02-24-2007, 09:38 AM
Seriously, though.
I love to throw it in from time to time, and anyone else who can work the word dunce into a good put-down, gains a ton of respect from me... for what that's worth.

Reerun_KC
02-24-2007, 09:40 AM
Their. Yes, I know that history show that both coaches. What grade are you in?

Okay Mr Spell Checker.. yes that was the proper mis-use of there/their.

What grade am I in? Jr in college. Will finish my BS in Aviation Science in the spring of 2008..

Reerun_KC
02-24-2007, 09:42 AM
Seriously, though.
I love to throw it in from time to time, and anyone else who can work the word dunce into a good put-down, gains a ton of respect from me... for what that's worth.

Give it up to Skip, He came out today in full force. He is very cranky this morning, give him a couple cups of coffee and he wont be so bad..

Skip Towne
02-24-2007, 09:43 AM
Okay Mr Spell Checker.. yes that was the proper mis-use of there/their.

What grade am I in? Jr in college. Will finish my BS in Aviation Science in the spring of 2008..
You're 35 years old and just a Jr? Didja get held back a lot? How many flying hours do you have?

Reerun_KC
02-24-2007, 09:52 AM
You're 35 years old and just a Jr? Didja get held back a lot? How many flying hours do you have?

Never was held back, I graduated Highschool in 1991. Problem was my girlfriend at the time, now wife of 15+years was pregnant with my daughter. She was and still is my Highschool sweetheart. Well that limited my ability to attend my college of choice (KU). So I went to the USAF and served my country in the computer communications career field... Spent my 5 years, early honorable discharge, put my wife through school for her BS, then her RN degree. Now it is time to complete my degree and spend all of the GI Bill money. Which I have and plus some. Thanks for paying your taxes...

Now I work full time as a Sr. Network Engineer, 18 hours a semester, flying 2-3 times a week and still have time to piss you off almost daily, I feel I am doing pretty good.

Its not easy sometimes, but the end result is well worth it..

I have 299.8 hours.

I am actually 33, will be 34, March 17th.

CoMoChief
02-24-2007, 10:02 AM
Never was held back, I graduated Highschool in 1991. Problem was my girlfriend at the time, now wife of 15+years was pregnant with my daughter. She was and still is my Highschool sweetheart. Well that limited my ability to attend my college of choice (KU). So I went to the USAF and served my country in the computer communications career field... Spent my 5 years, early honorable discharge, put my wife through school for her BS, then her RN degree. Now it is time to complete my degree and spend all of the GI Bill money. Which I have and plus some. Thanks for paying your taxes...

Now I work full time as a Sr. Network Engineer, 18 hours a semester, flying 2-3 times a week and still have time to piss you off almost daily, I feel I am doing pretty good.

Its not easy sometimes, but the end result is well worth it..

I have 299.8 hours.

I am actually 33, will be 34, March 17th.

I have a few hours of flying myself. Nothing more than flying in some small engined Cesna's though. Got about 25 hours IIRC. I dont remember because I haven't done it for a long time and my dad has my flight log.

Reerun_KC
02-24-2007, 10:05 AM
I have a few hours of flying myself. Nothing more than flying in some small engined Cesna's though. Got about 25 hours IIRC. I dont remember because I haven't done it for a long time and my dad has my flight log.

It is a passion, there is nothing better that being above the earth on a beautiful calm day...

I am hoping to be in the Regional Airlines flying CRJ's or ERJ's by next fall. Talk about missing football. UGH...

Skip Towne
02-24-2007, 10:17 AM
It is a passion, there is nothing better that being above the earth on a beautiful calm day...

I am hoping to be in the Regional Airlines flying CRJ's or ERJ's by next fall. Talk about missing football. UGH...
I wouldn't let you drive a moped.

Reerun_KC
02-24-2007, 10:23 AM
I wouldn't let you drive a moped.

Queue up Redrum_69 with "your mom is like driving a moped joke"

I wouldnt be surprised that you actually own a moped...