PDA

View Full Version : oooohh...did I get a thread deleted?

Archie F. Swin
02-25-2007, 07:26 PM
This morning I authored a thread titled "Wisconsin OT makes great combine showing", and now there's no sign it even existed. Not that that bothers me, I've just never had the pleasure before.

:hmmm:

JBucc
02-25-2007, 07:27 PM
It got moved to the draft place

recxjake
02-25-2007, 07:28 PM
This morning I authored a thread titled "Wisconsin OT makes great combine showing", and now there's no sign it even existed. Not that that bothers me, I've just never had the pleasure before.

no football talk please.... :)

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-25-2007, 07:38 PM

You must remember that during the off season there is no room for football talk on the main page. If your thread smacks of anything having to do with a rookie player, the draft, a combine, someones 40 speed or workout, the upside of a potential college player or includes the name Mel Kiper... it will be immediately moved out of the way of the poop/beer/music/movie/silly games/last post wins/any other generally generic type thread that the main page is saved for... and moved to the draft planet sub forum.

Keep your football to yourself if you want to take part in main page discussions.