PDA

View Full Version : F*$% Texas A&M and Gillespie

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
03-01-2007, 12:11 PM
Crying and bitching about Acie Law being fouled to prevent another 3 point attempt and that it should have been an intentional foul. It was along the same lines of what they did against KU when Kaun was fouled. Shit at least Law had the fuggin ball when he was fouled.

Braincase
03-01-2007, 12:12 PM
I'm with you. Sending a goon in to tackle Kaun and not get called? Yep.

WilliamTheIrish
03-01-2007, 12:14 PM
Not long ago, when he wasn't winning on their home court, KU folks thought a lot of BCG.

Time moves on though. Rather quickly for some.

Braincase
03-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Not long ago, when he wasn't winning on their home court, KU folks thought a lot of BCG.

Memory is quite selective. It's the sports fans' greatest ally.

Saulbadguy
03-01-2007, 12:18 PM

Fun stuff. That is why Eddie Sutton is so revered in that circle.

2 DUI's, nearly destroyed a storied basketball program with cheating, accepted known felon in the program = Saint

1 DUI, dismisses felons off the team = Scumbag

Lzen
03-01-2007, 12:22 PM

Hey, I still think pretty highly of Billy Gillespie. That doesn't stop me from agreeing with the thread starter.

WilliamTheIrish
03-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Just an aside: Gillispie. (High Bball IQ, don't ya know?)

Saulbadguy
03-01-2007, 12:28 PM
I love that new term. I like it more than MCMW.

High basketball IQ. Run with it.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
03-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Gillespie is a good coach, doing a great job with A&M and I am glad to see him succeed. But; for him to bitch about something he has done himself, and even more blatently, he needs to STFU.

leviw
03-01-2007, 02:09 PM
It was obvious missed call last night, and Gillispie has every right to complain. That was terrible.

Whether he did the same or not isn't the point. It's the officials job to make the calls.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
03-01-2007, 02:14 PM
It was obvious missed call last night, and Gillespie has every right to complain. That was terrible. Whether he did the same or not isn't the point. It's the officials job to make the calls.

Well now your just being ridiculous. Expecting the Big 12 officials to be consistant and accurate.

You Silly Sally! :rolleyes:

:p

DJay23
03-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Yeah, and half the people around here can't spell GonzaleZ (I"m not saying you), I'll give em a pass on Gillispie.