PDA

View Full Version : I just farted and it smells just like when you open a new bag of potato chips.

Chief Nute
03-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Carry on..............

unothadeal
03-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Lucky bastard

Rooster
03-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Have a plum.....

seclark
03-01-2007, 04:13 PM
i just opened a bag of potato chips and it smells like a fart.
a buckeye fart.
sec

Baby Lee
03-01-2007, 04:15 PM
On a related note, I may have just been weaned off dip. Had to spit in a colleague's office who also dips, so he handed over the spitoon. Onyl he didn't tell me he hadn't used in in a week and the spit had been sitting there all that time. OMFG, the stench, like prison moonshine.
Then I went to the office of another colleague who dips, only he has a shut door policy, so it reeked of stale dip as well.

siberian khatru
03-01-2007, 04:24 PM
On a related note, I may have just been weaned off dip. Had to spit in a colleague's office who also dips, so he handed over the spitoon. Onyl he didn't tell me he hadn't used in in a week and the spit had been sitting there all that time. OMFG, the stench, like prison moonshine.
Then I went to the office of another colleague who dips, only he has a shut door policy, so it reeked of stale dip as well.

I thought you were a lawyer, not an MFA manager.

boogblaster
03-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Just belched here..smelled like back-wash off a week-old beer ....

seclark
03-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Just belched here..smelled like back-wash off a week-old beer ....
speaking of which...it's quitting time. i'm going home and hammering down a couple brews. then, i'll cuddle up on the couch w/mrs sec and bust loose w/gasous exiting on both ends.
the rest of you maroons can feel free to gfy.
regards,
sec

boogblaster
03-01-2007, 04:34 PM
keep it real sec ...

Baby Lee
03-01-2007, 05:43 PM
I thought you were a lawyer, not an MFA manager.
It's weird, it's a small >10 member firm, and when I started here there was a guy who dipped. I hadn't dipped since my teens, but was brought in by the allure of nicotine at my desk. Then we hired 2 other guys who dipped and were delighted to know we were a dip friendly firm. There's even a partner who dips on occasion.

Phobia
03-01-2007, 06:30 PM
I farted earlier today and injured my wife. That's a feat because you might say I'm a gassy kind of guy. It takes something really special to leave her writhing and gasping.

I know where you want to go with that, perv.

Fish
03-01-2007, 06:31 PM
My farts smell like prison......