PDA

View Full Version : Carl and Trent to sit down next week

Arrowhead Pride
03-02-2007, 01:31 PM
Looks like <a href="http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10032976">Trent Green will meet with Carl Peterson</a> sometime next week.<br>
<div class="blockquote"> "It's about Trent's situation with the Chiefs. He'd like to know exactly what their plans are. Hopefully, this will happen this weekend, but it should be no later than Monday."<br>
<p>
Sources close to the club questioned if anything would happen this weekend and said their understanding was that Green and Peterson were more likely to meet by Tuesday.</div><br>
Wait and see time. I think Trent Green will either retire or request a trade. I think its come to that point this past week.
<p>
<a href="http://www.arrowheadpride.com">Arrowhead Pride</a>

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 01:35 PM
I hope he requests a trade. Then both he and the Chiefs can get what they want.

NewChief
03-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Carl is such a shit head.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Carl to Trent: STFU AND STFD!

Hammock Parties
03-02-2007, 01:38 PM

You need to keep your personal feelings out of this. It's a business, and I'm sure Trent is treating it that way.

NewChief
03-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Carl to Trent: STFU AND STFD!

Actually probably be more like:

"Umm, yeah...ummm...sorry Trent that I didn't sit down like a man and discuss this situation with you. Sorry that you're having to hear about it all second hand through the KC media. Sorry that you were wrong about me. I really am the gutless piece of shit that everyone told you I was. I bet you wish you wouldn't have defended me and told everyone I was really a nice guy now, eh?"

Hammock Parties
03-02-2007, 01:40 PM
How do you know that he's hearing it all secondhand? I really doubt that is the case.

NewChief
03-02-2007, 01:42 PM
How do you know that he's hearing it all secondhand? I really doubt that is the case.

Read the article. Carl and the FO haven't called or talked to Trent all week.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Ah....yeah...well, that's Carl. LOL. He did it to Gunther.

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 01:46 PM

Yeah, trying to get draft picks for a 37-year old QB coming off a SERIOUS concussion is so stupid...

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 01:48 PM
Read the article. Carl and the FO haven't called or talked to Trent all week.

So what? This is a business and Trent Green has almost 50 million reasons to understand that...

NewChief
03-02-2007, 01:48 PM
Yeah, trying to get draft picks for a 37-year old QB coming off a SERIOUS concussion is so stupid...

No. I have zero problem with that. I hope Trent goes somewhere else in all honesty. I have a problem with the way Carl's handled the situation. Trent deserved a phone call or a personal talk to let him know their intentions before all this crap started. I don't see how that would have hurt any of the business negotiations in the least, and it would have been the stand up thing to do.

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 01:50 PM
No. I have zero problem with that. I hope Trent goes somewhere else in all honesty. I have a problem with the way Carl's handled the situation. Trent deserved a phone call or a personal talk to let him know their intentions before all this crap started. I don't see how that would have hurt any of the business negotiations in the least, and it would have been the stand up thing to do.

Before all what crap started?

I guess I missed where Peterson has control over media speculation.

Chiefnj
03-02-2007, 01:50 PM

Without speaking to Trent or his agent about it first, do you really think the Chiefs were shopping Green around earlier in the week? Wouldn't the other teams interest be 100% dependent on whether Green is willing to restructure his 7+ million dollar salary?

NewChief
03-02-2007, 01:52 PM
Before all what crap started?

I guess I missed where Peterson has control over media speculation.

Before Huard was signed, before they started shopping him around.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2007, 01:52 PM
So what? This is a business and Trent Green has almost 50 million reasons to understand that...

I was about to say that, but Green has sacrificed his body to no end for this team, and last year moreso than ever. He's been the consumate professional and leader. He's earned every penny.

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Who said the Chiefs are shopping him around? Carl Peterson? Herm Edwards? Trent Green?

NewChief
I was about to say that, but Green has sacrificed his body to no end for this team, and last year moreso than ever. He's been the consumate professional and leader. He's earned every penny.

Once again, this isn't even the issue. I have zero problems with the business side of it. I've quite happily resigned myself to the fact that Trent likely won't be a Chief next year. Not a big deal. My issue is that doing the "right" thing (talking to Trent before starting these moves) wasn't exclusive from doing the "smart" thing as a businessman. Both things could have been done, but they weren't. For whatever reason, Carl didn't bother to discuss this with Trent before starting these moves. For the reasons you listed in your post above, I think he deserved that.

ct

Before Huard was signed, before they started shopping him around.

Huard was signed for backup money, with an obvious to everyone training camp battle looming. Carl or Herm, don't recall which it was, specifically and publicly stated shortly after the season they'd love to have Damon back, but would just have to wait and see how FA shook down. I fail to see where Trent was intentionally kept in the dark here.

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Once again, this isn't even the issue. I have zero problems with the business side of it. I've quite happily resigned myself to the fact that Trent likely won't be a Chief next year. Not a big deal. My issue is that doing the "right" thing (talking to Trent before starting these moves) wasn't exclusive from doing the "smart" thing as a businessman. Both things could have been done, but they weren't. For whatever reason, Carl didn't bother to discuss this with Trent before starting these moves. For the reasons you listed in your post above, I think he deserved that.

What exactly did CARL do before he talked to Green? I'm interested in what he told you.

NewChief
03-02-2007, 01:58 PM
What exactly did CARL do before he talked to Green? I'm interested in what he told you.

He still hasn't talked to him. That's my entire point.

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 02:04 PM
He still hasn't talked to him. That's my entire point.

You haven't proven that Carl is shopping him around. That's my entire point.

Other teams may be calling. The media is doing alot of speculating. Neither of those things are within Carl's realm of control or responsibility.

NewChief
03-02-2007, 02:06 PM
You haven't proven that Carl is shopping him around. That's my entire point.

Other teams may be calling. The media is doing alot of speculating. Neither of those things are within Carl's realm of control or responsibility.

I see what you're getting at now. The only thing that Carl did that we can both agree on as fact is signed Huard. That, in itself, deserved a sitdown or a phone call, imo.

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 02:08 PM
I see what you're getting at now. The only thing that Carl did that we can both agree on as fact is signed Huard. That, in itself, deserved a sitdown or a phone call, imo.

Huard's contract isn't even CLOSE to starter money. If it was, it might be Trent Green's business.

NewChief
03-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Huard's contract isn't even CLOSE to starter money. If it was, it might be Trent Green's business.

Okay. I know that you'll go on forever trying to nail down fact from innuendo and hearsay. I have no problem with that. All I can say is that my understanding of the situation says that Carl is being shitty and not giving Trent the courtesy that his time with the team deserves.

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Okay. I know that you'll go on forever trying to nail down fact from innuendo and hearsay. I have no problem with that. All I can say is that my understanding of the situation says that Carl is being shitty and not giving Trent the courtesy that his time with the team deserves.

I guess I'm just trying to understand what kind of courtesy Trent "deserves"...after all, they gave him a $50M contract. And if they ARE shopping him, they're giving the guy ANOTHER chance to continue his career.

NewChief
03-02-2007, 02:16 PM
I guess I'm just trying to understand what kind of courtesy Trent "deserves"...after all, they gave him a $50M contract. And if they ARE shopping him, they're giving the guy ANOTHER chance to continue his career.

Good lord you're tedious. Forget I said anything. Carl...YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

KCTitus
03-02-2007, 02:18 PM
without reading the thread...lemme guess. Carl did something wrong to Trent.

NewChief
03-02-2007, 02:19 PM
without reading the thread...lemme guess. Carl did something wrong to Trent.

No. Carl's the best!

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Good lord you're tedious. Forget I said anything. Carl...YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

That's certainly not the point I'm getting at. I don't like Carl.

But I don't have a high tolerance for BS, and BS is pretty much the central pillar of this thread.

KCTitus
03-02-2007, 02:20 PM
No. Carl's the best!

Well, he's no Dan Snyder...

Chiefnj
03-02-2007, 02:23 PM

I think the point people are trying to make is that there is no proof one way or the other that Carl tried to trade Trent or shop him around. Whether Carl decided to resign or extend or cut another player (Huard in this case) isn't really Trent's business. There may be no slight.

As much as I want to see KC clean house from Carl on down, Carl isn't a dumb man. I'm fairly certain that if he can keep Trent in KC for one more year at a reasonable price he will do so because he knows just how starved the league is at QB. I'm sure Carl is well aware that Huard got crushed against good defenses. Carl doesn't like taking steps backwards.

Extra Point
03-02-2007, 02:24 PM
"Hi, Trent, have a seat. Coach Saban is on the phone for you. I dialed the number myself. You don't mind if I listen in, do you?"

KCTitus
03-02-2007, 02:24 PM
...Carl doesn't like taking steps backwards.

heh...or drafting QB's.

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 02:28 PM
"Hi, Trent, have a seat. Coach Saban is on the phone for you. I dialed the number myself. You don't mind if I listen in, do you?"

Trent is interviewing for a staff position with the Crimson Tide?

Skip Towne
03-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Extra Point is a little slow on the uptake. Sometimes he runs a couple of weeks behind.

Phobia
03-02-2007, 02:34 PM
I'm pretty sure Trent has used all his college eligibility.

Phobia
03-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Crap. Got distracted for 10 minutes. Shoulda known that shot had already been taken.

Skip Towne
03-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Crap. Got distracted for 10 minutes. Shoulda known that shot had already been taken.
Those shiny objects will do that.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2007, 02:37 PM

NO! I'm CERTAIN Trent will be dying to be the offensive coordinator here after he retires!

NewChief
03-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Oh FWIW,

I've heard that Miami is "definitely interested." Of course, as I've said, sometimes my sources information comes from the same place we get ours... the media. Heh

trndobrd
03-02-2007, 02:42 PM

Far be it from me to defend Carl, but in the article Trent's agent said that the meeting had been in the works for several weeks. Apparently there has been ongoing communication. Just because Nick Athan or CBS Sportsline doesn't report a phone call doesn't mean it didn't happen. Similarly, just because people with "sources close to the club" say that Carl is shopping players, doesn't mean it really happened.

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Oh FWIW,

I've heard that Miami is "definitely interested." Of course, as I've said, sometimes my sources information comes from the same place we get ours... the media. Heh

I sincerely hope they are interested. Cam Cameron would be an ideal coaching mind to work with Trent.

Cameron was high on my wishlist for here.

Skip Towne
03-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Consummate

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 02:47 PM
Far be it from me to defend Carl, but in the article Trent's agent said that the meeting had been in the works for several weeks. Apparently there has been ongoing communication. Just because Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan or CBS Sportsline doesn't report a phone call doesn't mean it didn't happen. Similarly, just because people with "sources close to the club" say that Carl is shopping players, doesn't mean it really happened.

Far be it from me to defend NewChief :) but in this case, his "source" is damn near impeccable.

NewChief
03-02-2007, 02:58 PM
Just to explain my point of view a little further:
Trent's been at the facility working out and rehabbing every day since the season has ended. Damon's been in Seattle taking a break (no big deal, that's normal). Last week, Trent goes hunting for a couple of days out of town, and they fly Damon in and do the deal on that day, while Trent is out of town. Trent returns and still no one talks to him or mentions it at all. I think the whole weirdness factor is that, in the past, Trent has been in the know on everything that's happened and it's been very open and up front. This year, it's not like that. It's more like he's being avoided. Nothing substantive that I can nail down, but it's just a difference in feeling and the way he's been treated, imo.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2007, 03:01 PM
Trent needs to play for a white coach. These black coaches just don't understand him.

CosmicPal
03-02-2007, 03:02 PM
Trent needs to play for a white coach. These black coaches just don't understand him.

Are you a racist?

KCTitus
03-02-2007, 03:02 PM
JIt's more like he's being avoided. Nothing substantive that I can nail down, but it's just a difference in feeling and the way he's been treated, imo.

Yeeeeaahhh...Im going to need you to go ahead and push your desk all the way back to make room for some boxes we need to put in here. Okaayyy? Great, Thannnnks.

NewChief
03-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Yeeeeaahhh...Im going to need you to go ahead and push your desk all the way back to make room for some boxes we need to put in here. Okaayyy? Great, Thannnnks.

Hopefully they'll at least return his stapler.

Hammock Parties

LOL!

Next thing you know, Arrowhead will be burning.

Hammock Parties
Are you a racist?

No, I don't have the stamina for it.

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:06 PM
this NewChief guy has such a hard on for Green, and I know he has some personal relationship with him and all, but he actually blocked me because I of the whole Huard/Green debacle last season.

There is no doubt in my mind that NewChief would get down on all fours and receive a pounding from Trent Green if that's what Trent wanted to do.

NewChief
03-02-2007, 03:07 PM
this NewChief guy has such a hard on for Green, and I know he has some personal relationship with him and all, but he actually blocked me because I of the whole Huard/Green debacle last season.

There is no doubt in my mind that NewChief would get down on all fours and receive a pounding from Trent Green if that's what Trent wanted to do.

ROFL @ you talking about hard ons for players. At least I have an actual reason. And I blocked you because you're an annoying dork, not because of anything else.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2007, 03:08 PM
That's so wrong, Hootie.

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:08 PM
I have a reason, too. Huard is the best QB the Chiefs have had since Joe Montana.

*I'm only kidding*

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:09 PM
so what's the deal with NewChief and Trent? Is NewChief Julie's brother? Is NewChief Trent's brother? Is NewChief Trent's cousin? Is NewChief Trent's psychologist? Is NewChief Trent's best friend?

NewChief
03-02-2007, 03:10 PM
so what's the deal with NewChief and Trent? Is NewChief Julie's brother? Is NewChief Trent's brother? Is NewChief Trent's cousin? Is NewChief Trent's psychologist? Is NewChief Trent's best friend?

I go to his church.

KCTitus
03-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Trent and NewChief are BFF's!!!!

*kidding*

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:12 PM
NewChief, quick question:

How was Julie in high school? Promiscuous? Same boyfriend? Several boyfriends? Girl on girl ever?

Stuff like this interests me to the fullest. Shit, I know you know...I knew who my sisters were skeeting on when they were in high school. Give me the 411!

NewChief
03-02-2007, 03:13 PM
NewChief, quick question:

How was Julie in high school? Promiscuous? Same boyfriend? Several boyfriends? Girl on girl ever?

Stuff like this interests me to the fullest. Shit, I know you know...I knew who my sisters were skeeting on when they were in high school. Give me the 411!

I'm not related to Julie.

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:15 PM
XXXX said you were his XXXX. Therefore, I'm either missing something, or I'm totally ****ing stupid. The latter is definitely true. I already know that.

But for real, do you think Julie could handle a little DVDA or what??!

NewChief
03-02-2007, 03:16 PM
GoChiefs said you were his brother-in-law. Therefore, I'm either missing something, or I'm totally ****ing stupid. The latter is definitely true. I already know that.

But for real, do you think Julie could handle a little DVDA or what??!

I'm reconsidering my decision to take you off ignore.

tk13
03-02-2007, 03:17 PM
Somebody put Hootie back in his cage, please.

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 03:17 PM
Knock it off.

Reerun_KC
03-02-2007, 03:18 PM

Bravo Hootie, I dont think anyone in the history of the NFL has anyone swallowed more cock over one player than you have Huard...

Pot meet Kettle

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:18 PM
wow, it's just a joke...

Talk about my sister all you want. Shit, give me 50 bucks and I could probably get her to give you a BJ or something...at least an HJ.

Skip Towne
03-02-2007, 03:20 PM
wow, it's just a joke...

Talk about my sister all you want. Shit, give me 50 bucks and I could probably get her to give you a BJ or something...at least an HJ.
Hootie, you just keep getting dumber and dumber.

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:20 PM
I'm reconsidering my decision to take you off ignore.
Relax. There will be a whole new sea of Hootie's over at DolphinsPlanet.com.

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Hootie, you just keep getting dumber and dumber.
100 bucks and you might get yourself a ZJ...

Hammock Parties
03-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Hootie how old is your sister?

Reerun_KC
03-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Hootie how old is your sister?

She is probably 12, that is why the price is so low.

boogblaster
03-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Not a Hootie sister HJ .. She probably has a Lin Elliott facination and pull it left then right or miss it entirely ...

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Bravo Hootie, I dont think anyone in the history of the NFL has anyone swallowed more cock over one player than you have Huard...

Pot meet Kettle
No, it's called being a Chiefs fan.

Player A outperforms Player B, who is currently injured. Player B gets healthy, Player B plays and Player A sits. Player B plays terrible and Chiefs fan Hootie would like Player A to play so team has better chance of winning. Player A continues to play, sucks, Chiefs fan Hootie becomes irritated. Player A gets knocked out of a game, Player B drives Chief fan Hootie's favorite team, the Chiefs, down the field in four plays for a score. Player A then returns to the lineup on the very next series. Chief fan Hootie becomes very annoyed. Chief fan Hootie's favorite team makes the playoffs only for Player A to play the game, once again. Player A leads the Chiefs to exactly ZERO first downs in the first 43 ****ing minutes of the game. Chief fan Hootie VERY annoyed. Chief fan Hootie then learns Player B signs a new contract. Chief fan Hootie very please. Player B can now rot in hell for all Chief fan Hootie cares.

CosmicPal
03-02-2007, 03:25 PM
NewChief and Hootie together in perfect harmony

http://espndeportes-att.espn.go.com/2003/photos2006/1001/a_huardd_ht.jpg

Hootie
25 and 27, both married. Feel free to talk about them getting pounded, though. Their husbands aren't QB's in the NFL, so they aren't off limits.

Simply Red
He said his sister "skeeted on people."

snicker

Hammock Parties
03-02-2007, 03:27 PM
NewChief and Hootie together in perfect harmony

http://espndeportes-att.espn.go.com/2003/photos2006/1001/a_huardd_ht.jpg

It would be funny as hell if NewChief was Trent Green and Hootie was Damon Huard... LMAO

Simply Red
03-02-2007, 03:27 PM
It would be funny as hell if NewChief was Trent Green and Hootie was Damon Huard... LMAO

lol

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:29 PM
He said his sister "skeeted on people."

snicker
I use skeet differently than most. But if you want to assume that means my sister has a penis, go for it.

Simply Red
03-02-2007, 03:29 PM
I love this thread!

Simply Red
03-02-2007, 03:30 PM
I use skeet differently than most. But if you want to assume that means my sister has a penis, go for it.

:)

Simply Red
03-02-2007, 03:31 PM
GoChiefs likes Transformers.

NTTAWWT

;)

Skip Towne
03-02-2007, 03:32 PM
I love this thread!
Yeah, Hootie's ignorance is funny for awhile. But a little bit of Hootie goes a long way.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2007, 03:32 PM
GoChiefs likes Transformers.

NTTAWWT

;)

What?

Reerun_KC
03-02-2007, 03:33 PM

Player A outperforms Player B, who is currently injured. Player B gets healthy, Player B plays and Player A sits. Player B plays terrible and Chiefs fan Hootie would like Player A to play so team has better chance of winning. Player A continues to play, sucks, Chiefs fan Hootie becomes irritated. Player A gets knocked out of a game, Player B drives Chief fan Hootie's favorite team, the Chiefs, down the field in four plays for a score. Player A then returns to the lineup on the very next series. Chief fan Hootie becomes very annoyed. Chief fan Hootie's favorite team makes the playoffs only for Player A to play the game, once again. Player A leads the Chiefs to exactly ZERO first downs in the first 43 ****ing minutes of the game. Chief fan Hootie VERY annoyed. Chief fan Hootie then learns Player B signs a new contract. Chief fan Hootie very please. Player B can now rot in hell for all Chief fan Hootie cares.

Say what you want dude, but your man love for Huard was enough to make anyone puke...

Now when Huard pisses down his pants and fumbles his ass off, you getting on the Croyle wagon?

NewChief
03-02-2007, 03:33 PM
I use skeet

Nice to know. Maybe you should write a book about it: 1001 uses for Damon Huard's Skeet.

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Nice to know. Maybe you should write a book about it: 1001 uses for Damon Huard's Skeet.
Dude, I'd pay MILLIONS for Damon to impregnate my wife, if I ever get married.

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Huard DNA is awesome. Huard DNA > Green DNA.

Reerun_KC
03-02-2007, 03:36 PM
Dude, I'd pay MILLIONS for Damon to impregnate my wife, if I ever get married.

Why would you need Huard to do it? You have swallowed enough by now, that you should be able to complete the job yourself....

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:36 PM
Yeah, Hootie's ignorance is funny for awhile. But a little bit of Hootie goes a long way.
Whatever. Talking about Julie Green getting double pounded in each hole is funny no matter who says it.

MAN I FEEL DIRTY

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 03:37 PM

You need to re-read that. According to you, Player A and Player B must be the same player...

NewChief
03-02-2007, 03:37 PM
You need to re-read that. According to you, Player A and Player B must be the same player...

I think he actually said that Damon Huard can rot in hell. I could be wrong, though.

Reerun_KC
03-02-2007, 03:38 PM
I think he actually said that Damon Huard can rot in hell. I could be wrong, though.

THAT is how I read it...

SPchief
03-02-2007, 03:38 PM

LMAO

unothadeal
03-02-2007, 03:40 PM
It all makes sense now. Damon Huard IS Trent Green

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:41 PM
yeah I ****ed that thing up to holy hell!

Here, let me rewrite it.

Damon Huard is 33. Trent is 37. Damon makes 2.5 million per year. Trent makes 9. Damon outplayed Trent last year. Damon will remain a Chief. Trent will be a Dolphin. Hootie likes the Chiefs. Hootie hates the Dolphins. Hootie likes Damon Huard. Hootie hates 37 year old Trent Green. Hootie liked >36 year old Green. Hootie has ABSOLUTELY zero loyalty towards Chiefs players on the decline. Hootie does however, appreciate Trent Green's nice bulge, though.

unothadeal
03-02-2007, 03:41 PM
He did didn't he?

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:42 PM
GUYS RELAX I'M MENSTRUATING AND THIS ISN'T HELPING!

Reerun_KC
Hootie needs therapy....

Or he needs to spend a week with Htismaqe....

Hootie
omg omg I did omg omg omg let's all comment about it omg omg omg omg what an idiot omg owned omg omg omg hootie owned himself omg omg omg

NewChief

Are you really a 15 year old who just got out of school for the day, or do you just play one on the internet?

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:43 PM
DAMON HUARD!

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Are you really a 15 year old who just got out of school for the day, or do you just play one on the internet?
First off, I'm a college dropout. Let's get that straight.

And secondly, SHUT UP.

unothadeal
03-02-2007, 03:44 PM

Player A outperforms Player B, who is currently injured. Player B gets healthy, Player B plays and Player A sits. Player B plays terrible and Chiefs fan Hootie would like Player A to play so team has better chance of winning. You ****ed up riiiiiight aboooooouuut heeeeeerrreeee Player A continues to play, sucks, Chiefs fan Hootie becomes irritated. Player A gets knocked out of a game, Player B drives Chief fan Hootie's favorite team, the Chiefs, down the field in four plays for a score. Player A then returns to the lineup on the very next series. Chief fan Hootie becomes very annoyed. Chief fan Hootie's favorite team makes the playoffs only for Player A to play the game, once again. Player A leads the Chiefs to exactly ZERO first downs in the first 43 ****ing minutes of the game. Chief fan Hootie VERY annoyed. Chief fan Hootie then learns Player B signs a new contract. Chief fan Hootie very please. Player B can now rot in hell for all Chief fan Hootie cares.

Reerun_KC
03-02-2007, 03:44 PM

15? I dont know, but the dude can spaz out with best of them...

One weird cat that is forsure.

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Gee, thanks kdog. I didn't already realize that.

unothadeal
03-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Just wanted to make sure

Simply Red
03-02-2007, 03:46 PM

It's all good dude. :) I'm sure many on here have transgendered siblings,

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:49 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wkT-9U4p0c0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wkT-9U4p0c0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Reerun_KC
03-02-2007, 03:50 PM
When Huard blows ass this season, the meltdown from Hootie will be of epic proportions. I cant wait to watch the fun...

Hootie
god she is perfect now

htismaqe
Damon "I love the NFC West" Huard!

Hootie
When Huard blows ass this season, the meltdown from Hootie will be of epic proportions. I cant wait to watch the fun...
shit, if he sucks then I'll turn on him, too.

Reerun_KC
03-02-2007, 03:52 PM

No you won't...

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Damon "I love the NFC West" Huard!
I can't quite figure it out...

I know Steve McNair beat the Chargers...but who was that other QB that beat them? I can't, for the life of me, think of his name...

htismaqe
03-02-2007, 03:56 PM

You're the consummate fan.

Hootie
No you won't...
Yeah huh!

Hootie
You're the consummate fan.
NO LOYALTY...AND STOP USING BIG WORDS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Mmm....Avril. So much more talented and hotter than Britney.

Reerun_KC
03-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Mmm....Avril. So much more talented and hotter than Britney.

yeah she is a tasty little treat that is forsure.

Hootie
03-02-2007, 03:59 PM
yeah she is a tasty little treat that is forsure.
see that's funny...'tasty little treat'...outstanding.

Skip Towne
03-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Did anyone else notice how this thread deteriorated when Hootie got here?

Reerun_KC
03-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Did anyone else notice how this thread deteriorated when Hootie got here?

Well when he started offering up his sister for $50? It went south and in a hurry...

Hootie
03-02-2007, 04:04 PM
that offer is still on the table...

Skip Towne
03-02-2007, 04:38 PM
that offer is still on the table...
I'll go check with Rectum69. He might be interested. Is your sister a mom?