No complaints from me.

unothadeal
03-02-2007, 10:31 PM
They spelled "Okoye" wrong.

Reaper16
03-03-2007, 07:32 AM
They spelled "Okoye" wrong.
Heh. I thought this meant "It should have us taking Okoye."
But no, they actually just misspelled the man's name.

MGRS13
03-03-2007, 07:40 AM
I don't want another tackle from the Pac 10 in the second. Do they play defense in the pac 10?

Ebolapox
03-03-2007, 10:51 AM
I don't want another tackle from the Pac 10 in the second. Do they play defense in the pac 10?

'another' DT from the pack ten?? when did we last get a tackle from the pac 10? I certainly can't remember one

htismaqe
03-03-2007, 10:57 AM

Penn State running backs suck...

htismaqe
03-03-2007, 10:57 AM
'another' DT from the pack ten?? when did we last get a tackle from the pac 10? I certainly can't remember one

Junior Siavii...

MGRS13
03-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Junior Siavii...
BINGO!

Hound333
03-03-2007, 03:11 PM
I would be ok with that draft. I'm not sure Det and MM have the stones to take another WR that high. I am guessing that Thomas is pretty much a lock there.

JBucc
03-03-2007, 03:27 PM
They have us taking Gonzalez now, which would make me happy.

milkman
03-03-2007, 06:58 PM
I wouldn't complain to much with that draft, but the way it falls, I'd rather take Lawrence Timmons and Daymien Hughes.

Ebolapox
03-03-2007, 11:08 PM
Junior Siavii...

goddammit, you're not supposed to say that name... I've spent countless thousands of dollars in therapy trying to forget both he and sims

Mr. Laz
03-04-2007, 12:25 PM
i think i'd almost rather have Posluszny than Revis

KC56DJ
03-04-2007, 09:07 PM
I wouldn't complain to much with that draft, but the way it falls, I'd rather take Lawrence Timmons and Daymien Hughes.

Timmons will be a bust, his workout wasnt as impressive as it was supposed to be, an im pretty sure he checked in at about 6'1", I would love if we could find a way to get ahold of okoye

KC56DJ
03-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Junior Siavii...

I still think we should have takin randy starks from MD because he was still there when we picked Siavii

milkman
03-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Timmons will be a bust, his workout wasnt as impressive as it was supposed to be, an im pretty sure he checked in at about 6'1", I would love if we could find a way to get ahold of okoye

Workout warriors don't impress me.

I want players that produced in games.

How did Tamba Hali's workout go last year?

KC56DJ
03-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Workout warriors don't impress me.

I want players that produced in games.

How did Tamba Hali's workout go last year?

Production in college does not always translate over into the NFL, look at Ryan Leaf, or hmm someone like jason White?, or my favorite ever ken dorsey all productive in college an translated nowhere in the NFL, Timmons wasnt the leading tackler on his team, nor did he lead the LB's at FSU in Sacks, an he had only one INT so i think that 79 Tac 5 sac 1 int doesnt make him a player who i am excited to get in the first round, the only thing he did have goin for him was a supposed great workout he would turn-in so hes not a workout warrior or even a "game warrior" either

Tribal Warfare
03-05-2007, 12:50 AM
Production in college does not always translate over into the NFL, look at Ryan Leaf, or hmm someone like jason White?, or my favorite ever ken dorsey all productive in college an translated nowhere in the NFL, Timmons wasnt the leading tackler on his team, nor did he lead the LB's at FSU in Sacks, an he had only one INT so i think that 79 Tac 5 sac 1 int doesnt make him a player who i am excited to get in the first round, the only thing he did have goin for him was a supposed great workout he would turn-in so hes not a workout warrior or even a "game warrior" either

Rice, Largeant, Ownens, Colston, Reggie Wayne. Production does matter, or you'd get a Mike Mamula bust

KC56DJ
03-05-2007, 09:23 AM
Rice, Largeant, Ownens, Colston, Reggie Wayne. Production does matter, or you'd get a Mike Mamula bust

u missed the point i was tryin to make, i was trying to say that being ultra-productive doesnt always mean u will be a good NFL player because u have to have the physical or "workout warrior" tools to succeed at the next level, an the point i was making about timmons is that he wasnt even the most productive LB on his team

Tribal Warfare
03-05-2007, 09:29 AM
u missed the point i was tryin to make, i was trying to say that being ultra-productive doesnt always mean u will be a good NFL player because u have to have the physical or "workout warrior" tools to succeed at the next level, an the point i was making about timmons is that he wasnt even the most productive LB on his team

People like Zach Thomas,Priest Holmes, and Terrell Davis are workout warriors? the workout warrior arguement holds no water

KC56DJ
03-05-2007, 09:31 AM
People like Zach Thomas,Priest Holmes, and Terrell Davis are workout warriors? the workout warrior arguement holds no water

haha i agree with the workout warriors, they are the people who can pick off a pass an take it 70 yards from their LB spot, i was replying to someone elses post who was putting down being a workout warrior, my point was timmons was overrated, it showed at the combine, not only in drills but in heigth an everything, so because he didnt have a good workout i loooked at his stats which were unimpressive as well

milkman
03-05-2007, 07:20 PM
haha i agree with the workout warriors, they are the people who can pick off a pass an take it 70 yards from their LB spot, i was replying to someone elses post who was putting down being a workout warrior, my point was timmons was overrated, it showed at the combine, not only in drills but in heigth an everything, so because he didnt have a good workout i loooked at his stats which were unimpressive as well

And my point is that workout warriors tend to bust at a higher rate than player swho produced in college.

While Timmons didn't lead his team in tackles, he's a raw talent who still managed to seemingly be always be around the ball, and who did a nice job in coverage, in spite of his inexperience.

RP_McMurphy
03-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Hard to lead your team in tackles with Buster Davis playing MLB.

Halfcan
03-05-2007, 09:11 PM
not impressed we need a DT

milkman
03-05-2007, 09:43 PM

So what DT would you have the Chiefs pick at 23?

htismaqe
03-06-2007, 08:21 AM

Junior Siavii, here we come!

ct
03-06-2007, 09:14 AM
I'd be cool with this (Reeves and Gonzales at the time of this post).

Ya know it's a very very weak draft for OTs, when only 3 are projected in the top 2 rounds of this mock. Although, I expect a couple more will go in reality (Harris and Ugoh at least).

EDIT: I missed Sears and Blalock, so make it 5 projected in top 2 rounds, a bit closer to reality than what I first tought. Still surprised they have Harris sliding out of the 2nd.

KC56DJ
03-06-2007, 01:45 PM
So what DT would you have the Chiefs pick at 23?

see how far we can move up to have a shot at grabbing okoye, or just take sidney rice here an then in the second round grab pitcock

milkman
03-06-2007, 08:33 PM
see how far we can move up to have a shot at grabbing okoye, or just take sidney rice here an then in the second round grab pitcock

We can't afford the the cost of moving up high enough to draft Okoye.