PDA

View Full Version : No more freakzilla

SPchief
03-06-2007, 03:28 AM
Staff changes

A hearty Top of the Mornin’ salute to Elizabeth Merrill, who has been one of our Chiefs beat writers and who will be leaving to become an enterprise writer for ESPN.com.

Liz’s new career move has prompted some other changes: Jason King, our Kansas beat writer, will move over to the Chiefs beat after the NCAA basketball season is over. And King will be replaced on the KU beat by preps enterprise writer J. Brady McCollough.

teedubya
03-06-2007, 03:31 AM
buh bye Wildebeast.

03-06-2007, 03:33 AM
buh bye Wildebeast.
ROFL Can she take the Disco Diva with her?

booger
03-06-2007, 03:45 AM
I'd trade Lizbian and droopy jowels rhonda plus a second rounder to get Ivan Carter back.

booger
03-06-2007, 03:50 AM
1/2 Hairless Mastiff
1/2 Hippo

All Rhonda Moss baby!!!

Doesn't it make ya drool!!!!!!!!!

03-06-2007, 03:51 AM
1/2 Hairless Mastiff
1/2 Hippo

All Rhonda Moss baby!!!

Doesn't it make ya drool!!!!!!!!!
Thankfully, NO!!!!

booger
03-06-2007, 03:54 AM
come on man, just visualize it.

jlscorpio
03-06-2007, 04:18 AM
Yes, Ivn was my favorite writer on the staff. His abscence has caused me to actually agree with Jeff George's agent half the time...

kcfanXIII
03-06-2007, 04:21 AM
i don't care what rhonda looks like, i like her reporting. does she really have droopy jowels? as for liz, happy trails.

booger
03-06-2007, 04:23 AM
there are picks of her out there. Search her on this bb.

I thought she was hot until GoChiefs said he knows first hand that she has a weiner.

kc rush
03-06-2007, 07:33 AM
i don't care what rhonda looks like, i like her reporting. does she really have droopy jowels? as for liz, happy trails.

Good god, I can't stand her reporting. Most of her questions start out with "Ummmmm, you know..." and she is always the one asking the retarded questions like do you wear boxers or briefs. I can't stand delivery or her sarcastic tone.

I will give her credit though for getting chummy enough with the players to talk.

kc rush
03-06-2007, 07:34 AM
there are picks of her out there. Search her on this bb.

I thought she was hot until GoChiefs said he knows first hand that she has a weiner.

So she is his type then, right?

BigRedChief
03-06-2007, 08:10 AM
I never understood that either. So shes a big fat women. We don't have to look at her when she does the radio reports. The local media is so tame and lame that she stands out as one who will ask a tough question. We need more local reporters that will ask tough questions.

tomahawk kid
03-06-2007, 08:17 AM
I never understood that either. So shes a big fat women. We don't have to look at her when she does the radio reports. The local media is so tame and lame that she stands out as one who will ask a tough question. We need more local reporters that will ask tough questions.

I don't think she asks the "tough questions" as much as she antagonizes to get a response.

There's a difference.

Bowser
03-06-2007, 09:55 AM
Good god, I can't stand her reporting. Most of her questions start out with "Ummmmm, you know..." and she is always the one asking the retarded questions like do you wear boxers or briefs. I can't stand delivery or her sarcastic tone.

I will give her credit though for getting chummy enough with the players to talk.

You're Bob Fescoe, aren't you?

tomahawk kid
03-06-2007, 09:59 AM

I thought Blob Fesoe posted here under the handle "hawkchief".

Bowser
03-06-2007, 10:10 AM
I thought Blob Fesoe posted here under the handle "hawkchief".

Could be. The kid in kc rush's avi looks like he could be a little Fescoe. That and his comments about Rhonda brought out the Sherlock Holmes in me.

gblowfish
03-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Ol' Liz is a looker.
What a catch!
And she's got a famous brother!

Phobia
03-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Liz is a sweetheart. Congratulations to her. She's a good writer. I didn't always care for her as a beat reporter for the Chiefs so maybe the expanded opportunities will do more for her career.

kc rush
03-06-2007, 04:39 PM

ROFL No, not even close.

Easy 6
03-06-2007, 05:31 PM
I liked Liz's writing alot, she always seemed to be able to pry a revealing response from the coaches & players she interviewed & rarely, if ever, droned on. Good luck Liz.

Bob Dole
03-06-2007, 05:36 PM
I liked Liz's writing alot, she always seemed to be able to pry a revealing response from the coaches & players she interviewed & rarely, if ever, droned on. Good luck Liz.

"Revealing" responses, like what kind of cologne they were wearing or if they preferred dogs to cats as housepets.

Easy 6
03-06-2007, 05:52 PM
"Revealing" responses, like what kind of cologne they were wearing or if they preferred dogs to cats as housepets.

I think that when she asks the serious questions, she gets good responses & she doesnt have a longwinded style.

Reaper16
03-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Jason King rules, so Chiefs coverage is about to get better. Nice.