PDA

View Full Version : Most likely a repost...

Hootie
03-08-2007, 10:36 PM
but let me just say, if Green signs with Oakland, he can suck my dick and go to hell!

CARRY ON

Hammock Parties
03-08-2007, 10:43 PM
Oakland WTF?

Stinger
03-08-2007, 10:47 PM
but let me just say, if Green signs with Oakland, he can suck my dick and go to hell!

CARRY ON

Oh geez this from a guy who didn't want Green in the first place this year. If you were down on him in the season why care if goes to another team??? And why oakland pray-tell???

Archie Bunker
03-08-2007, 10:47 PM
A starting gig is a starting gig, I guess. I would hate to see it happen.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that if Miami cannot work out a trade for Trent Green, Green could be released and end up in Oakland.

This seems to be speculation on Schefter's part, but makes some sense. Green could keep the seat warm while throwing to Calvin Johnson. Now there's some speculation.

BigRock
03-08-2007, 10:57 PM
Schefter is being a retard, as usual. His big theory is based on the fact that the Chiefs sent a memo about Trent being open for trades to every team in the league except the other AFC West teams. Which makes total sense.

But since Denver and San Diego both have young QBs and probably wouldn't be interested anyway, Shanny's fluff boy somehow deduced that KC's real worry is that Trent would sign with Oakland if he gets cut.

I smell a Pulitzer.

Mr. Laz
03-08-2007, 10:58 PM
if Huard went to oakland you'd already be dress all in black/silver with Al Davis cum stains on your chin.

|Zach|
03-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Your own personal opinion might have been a repost?

Are you retarded?

Mr. Laz
03-08-2007, 11:02 PM

Are you retarded?
oooh oooh oooh, i know this one....

........... YES!!!

percysnow
03-08-2007, 11:10 PM
what is the guy supposed to do. . he gets injured a subpar QB replaces him and does just enough not to lose and when he returns his fans and the entire orginazation turn there back on him . .

|Zach|
03-08-2007, 11:13 PM
what is the guy supposed to do. . he gets injured a subpar QB replaces him and does just enough not to lose and when he returns his fans and the entire orginazation turn there back on him . .
Well thats a wide brush.

Bugeater
03-08-2007, 11:13 PM
WTF are you talking about? He got his job back.

Hootie
03-08-2007, 11:14 PM

Are you retarded?
Speculation on him playing for Oakland, dipshit.

ClevelandBronco
03-08-2007, 11:40 PM

CARRY ON

I think it's kind of a repost, but I don't remember your personal dick being mentioned.

So you're probably okay.

Rausch
03-08-2007, 11:41 PM

Sadly, more often than not it is...

Skip Towne
03-08-2007, 11:52 PM
he can suck my dick

CARRY ON
Must you always be thinking about romance?

|Zach|
03-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Sadly, more often than not it is...
Nobody beats Rerun in the department.

And I mean nobody.