PDA

View Full Version : Dirty-filthy cable chewing bastards are back

boogblaster
03-09-2007, 10:26 AM
Got up this morning to a nightmarish sight.."ole-growler" was screaming like a scapled puritian..damned rat was in the house eating the dog's food..don't know which sight was worse..both were hostile to a man's eyes first thing in the morning...breaking out all the tricks this time..anti-freeze,traps,poison,shotgun,pictures of the mother-in-law and maybe even going to rent-a-pussy just in case....

Stewie
03-09-2007, 10:30 AM
Rats give me the heebee jeebees. Kill the fugger and NOW!

Hammock Parties
03-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Thick tails sliding over the floor.....

Phobia
03-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Try running a vacuum at least once a year.

seclark
03-09-2007, 10:38 AM
you see one, you got more.
wait...maybe that's head lice?
sec

Skip Towne
03-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Shanahan came to your house?

Reerun_KC
03-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Maybe ask on of the KSU fans on here, they might have something on their tractor they can spray on it for you.

Frazod
03-09-2007, 10:52 AM
Get a cat. You'll find the dead rat the next morning, and never see another one after that.

dr00d
03-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Maybe ask on of the KSU fans on here, they might have something on their tractor they can spray on it for you.

that was comedy GOLD right there folks...

We should start calling you Mencina for ripping off everyones jokes.

Reerun_KC
03-09-2007, 10:55 AM
that was comedy GOLD right there folks...

We should start calling you Mencina for ripping off everyones jokes.

Thats okay, I am not of Hispanic decent.. But thanks anyway...

Brock
03-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Get a cat. You'll find the dead rat the next morning, and never see another one after that.

yep

CosmicPal
03-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Ged...we had a huge problem with them years ago when I first moved to Colorado.

Glue traps were the most effective, but it was freaky picking up a glue trap with a couple of rats clinging for dear life on 'em. They'd wriggle around trying to get off the traps while I'd carry them to the dumpster.

I must've killed 40 or 50 of them before a second exterminator came and discovered a nest behind the fridge. Once he removed that, they slowly disappeared.

Those fuggers damn near drove me crazy with their chewing all night and racing around in the dark. One night, I stood on top of the coffee table with a baseball in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other. I stood there patiently drinking my wine and waiting for these fuggers to come running along the wall. I'd throw the baseball at them and miss most of the time. When I was done with the wine, I finally threw the bottle at one and clocked him right in the head! Like I said, they fuggen drove me crazy!

Rooster
03-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Don't spray it with lighter fluid and light it on fire. The damn things tend to run around on fire lighting everything they touch.

So I've heard. :rolleyes:

Rooster
03-09-2007, 11:14 AM
One night, I stood on top of the coffee table with a baseball in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other. I stood there patiently drinking my wine and waiting for these fuggers to come running along the wall. I'd throw the baseball at them and miss most of the time. When I was done with the wine, I finally threw the bottle at one and clocked him right in the head! Like I said, they fuggen drove me crazy!

ROFL ROFL Please tell me you weren't just wearing your underwear. :)

Lzen
03-09-2007, 11:14 AM

True. Mine has left me many shredded mouse carcasses left on the floor or at the doorway into the house over the years. It's really wonderful when you get up in the morning, walk downstairs barefoot, and step in mouse guts. Never had rat, but I'm sure she would take them out as well.

Mr. Laz
03-09-2007, 11:17 AM
heck .. even borrow a cat might work

especially if you know somebody with a farm

Farm Cats will search your house for you.

RJ
03-09-2007, 11:34 AM
Those fuggers damn near drove me crazy with their chewing all night and racing around in the dark. One night, I stood on top of the coffee table with a baseball in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other. I stood there patiently drinking my wine and waiting for these fuggers to come running along the wall. I'd throw the baseball at them and miss most of the time. When I was done with the wine, I finally threw the bottle at one and clocked him right in the head! Like I said, they fuggen drove me crazy!

That's hilarious. I'm picturing about three days beard growth, bathrobe, haven't slept for a few days, lots of maniacal laughter.

KcMizzou
03-09-2007, 12:32 PM
That's hilarious. I'm picturing about three days beard growth, bathrobe, haven't slept for a few days, lots of maniacal laughter.
LMAO Good times!