PDA

View Full Version : ****Official KSU vs. KU Big 12 semifinal*****

kstater
03-09-2007, 03:57 PM
In before the KU fans.
Here's to going 2 for 2 on starting game threads(Texas).

BigVE
03-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Will be nice to knock KSU out of the tournament.

mikeyis4dcats.
03-09-2007, 04:02 PM

not gonna happen. after that showing against Tech, we'll be in.

ROYC75
03-09-2007, 04:06 PM
In before the KU fans.
Here's to going 2 for 2 on starting game threads(Texas).

Damn Silly Kitten, you think this is going to get you a win. The Official KU - vs Kitten thread will be started by a Jayhawk fan, not some noob from Kitty land. But , Nice try ...........
ROFL

doomy3
03-09-2007, 04:17 PM
what time is the game tomorrow?

CoMoChief
03-09-2007, 04:18 PM
KU 80 KSU 60

mikeyis4dcats.
03-09-2007, 04:21 PM
what time is the game tomorrow?

1:00pm

ChiTown
03-09-2007, 04:22 PM

Notta chance. We needed 1 win, and we EMPHATICALLY got it today.

Not sure what to think about tomorrows game, but I'd guess KU will win by 12-14 pts.

sedated
03-09-2007, 04:26 PM
KU looked sluggish against blowU today, but looked the same way when we played at their house during the season.

KU/KSU should be more like the 2nd meeting, close throughout until KU pulls ahead with 5 or so minutes, but free throws keep them from putting it away, KUwins by 5-7.

03-09-2007, 04:33 PM
I think KSU overperformed today. They did what they needed to do to get in the tournament. Tomorrow should be a decent game but I can't see KU losing. If KSU does not get into the tourney after a respectable loss to KU and a huge win over TT the committee should be shot.

Spott
03-09-2007, 04:37 PM
KU will win for about the 100th time in the last 101 meetings.

Bearcat
03-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Guess I was wrong about the Tech/KSU debate... I agree that both teams only needed the one win to make it in.

The last time they were coming off a big win they forgot to show against Kansas the next game... but I doubt that will happen this time.

sedated
03-09-2007, 04:54 PM
no one ever lists Tech as a bubble team.

I think they're in

the Talking Can
03-09-2007, 04:59 PM
ksu is not a lock for the tourney....their resume does not compare favorably with other bubble teams, plus the east-coast and anti-Big 12 bias of media blowhards...

I hope you do get in, but I wouldn't feel secure if I were a KSU fan....

ChiTown
03-09-2007, 05:03 PM
ksu is not a lock for the tourney....their resume does not compare favorably with other bubble teams, plus the east-coast and anti-Big 12 bias of media blowhards...

Sorry, but all KSU needed is this one win.

We're the 4th place team in a conference that may place their top 3 teams in the top 3 seeds (KU #1, a&m #2 & UT #3). Book it. Whether we win or get killed tomorrow by KU, we're a lock at this point. We're 12-4 in our last 16 games. Please.

the Talking Can
03-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Sorry, but all KSU needed is this one win.

We're the 4th place team in a conference that may place their top 3 teams in the top 3 seeds (KU #1, a&m #2 & UT #3). Book it. Whether we win or get killed tomorrow by KU, we're a lock at this point. We're 12-4 in our last 16 games. Please.

so what?

your record is going to be compared against the other bubble teams records: rpi, sos, top 50 wins etc....."being 4th" is a meaningless statement...."last 16 games" is also a meaningless stat, they look at your last 10

I hope you do get in, but it ain't a lock...the big 12 is way down this year, being 4th doesn't mean anything except that you weren't 5th....

Coach
03-09-2007, 05:10 PM

10-6 in the power conference should be more than enough. Not to mention that K-State won 20+ games, along with 10 wins in the conference, and the win over TT.

I think they're in, even before the TT game, but since they beat TT, it helps their chances. K-State's RPI just went from 62 to 55.

Also, there's the old saying "3rd time a charm." If they beat Kansas, then it's, IMHO, a lock.

ArrowheadHawk
so what?

your record is going to be compared against the other bubble teams records: rpi, sos, top 50 wins etc....."being 4th" is a meaningless statement...."last 16 games" is also a meaningless stat, they look at your last 10

I hope you do get in, but it ain't a lock...the big 12 is way down this year, being 4th doesn't mean anything except that you weren't 5th....
ouch

kstater
Damn Silly Kitten, you think this is going to get you a win. The Official KU - vs Kitten thread will be started by a Jayhawk fan, not some noob from Kitty land. But , Nice try ...........
ROFL

I disagree. I don't think that starting a thread on an internet forum his going to somehow help 12 players play better in a basketball game. You, based on your comments about a Jayhawk fan starting a thread do believe that starting one will help your team win. I was only stating that the only other time I started a discussion about a game, K-State happend to win. If you feel the need to start another thred, go ahead. I was just providing a thread to discuss the upcoming game.

Respectfully,

K-State fan

ChiTown
03-09-2007, 05:11 PM
so what?

I believe you are dead wrong, but we shall see.

KevB
03-09-2007, 05:17 PM
so what?

So go ahead...compare us to the other bubble teams. Illinois, Purdue, Air Force, West Virginia, etc. Please explain how they have a better resume than KState. And don't start with RPI...that's an overblown misconception that RPI is the key indicator.

Lzen
03-09-2007, 05:30 PM
I tend to agree with ChiTown. I think KSU played their way into the tourney today. However, the NCAA selection committee has made some strange selections in the past. I wouldn't feel too confident if I were a KSU fan. There is one way they can guarantee a trip to the NCAA tourney. They can get to the B12 Championship game.

teedubya
03-09-2007, 05:31 PM
KSTATE AER GPMMA WIM NATIOMAL CHANPTIONSHIP!!!!1111

Zebedee DuBois
03-09-2007, 05:38 PM
I just don't see how the NCAA can select TTech over KSU at this point.
The Big 12 should get 5, and if they only get 4 then KSU should be the 4th.

But what do I know?

Silock
03-09-2007, 05:42 PM
I think the Big 12 surprises and gets 5.

the Talking Can
03-09-2007, 05:52 PM
So go ahead...compare us to the other bubble teams. Illinois, Purdue, Air Force, West Virginia, etc. Please explain how they have a better resume than KState. And don't start with RPI...that's an overblown misconception that RPI is the key indicator.

stole this from another board...an example of the scrutiny they'll face. obviously the teams could change...AGAIN, I want them to get in....but it is not a lock...

this is prior to the tourny, so the wins help...

TEAM Record RPI SOS

KSU 21-10 57 94

Purdue 20-10 45 49
Illinois 21-10 35 26
ODU 24-8 39 91
MO St. 21-10 38 37

Record: KSU is tied for second with 2 others
RPI: Last
SOS: Last
VS Top 100: tied for last
Losses to 101+: tied for 3rd with one other
Non-con SOS - Last (by a mile)
Last 10 - Last
Road/Neutral - tied for 3rd with one other

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-09-2007, 05:53 PM
Respectfully,

HEY... we'll have none of that here. Don't you know where you are?

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-09-2007, 05:58 PM
As one of the biggest KU fans on the planet (both literally and figurativley) I don't really want to play the kitties again right now. It's tough to beat a good team 3 times in a season... their confidence should be high... and they'll be REALLY motivated to knock us out of the tourney and quite possibly take our 1 seed away.

No... there is nothing but problems for KU here. This could be a trap game. I'm gonna be nervous until it's over.

the Talking Can
03-09-2007, 06:01 PM
todays brackatology has KSU in the last 4 out group....doesn't mean anything, but fyi:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

Last 4 In:
Drexel
Old Dominion
Florida State
Illinois

Last 4 Out:

Missouri State
West Virginia
Stanford
Kansas State

kstater
03-09-2007, 06:03 PM
HEY... we'll have none of that here. Don't you know where you are?

Saving my trash talk for tomorrow.

As one of the biggest KU fans on the planet (both literally and figurativley) I don't really want to play the kitties again right now. It's tough to beat a good team 3 times in a season... their confidence should be high... and they'll be REALLY motivated to knock us out of the tourney and quite possibly take our 1 seed away.

No... there is nothing but problems for KU here. This could be a trap game. I'm gonna be nervous until it's over.

I agree, should be a good game but the Cat's are a pretty dangerous team right now. Hope we win.

kstater
03-09-2007, 06:04 PM
todays brackatology has KSU in the last 4 out group....doesn't mean anything, but fyi:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

This was put on the site before the KSU TT game. Should be updated tomorrow morning sometime.

the Talking Can
03-09-2007, 06:05 PM

uh, we're going to destroy them on a neutral court....

the Talking Can
03-09-2007, 06:05 PM
This was put on the site before the KSU TT game. Should be updated tomorrow morning sometime.

true

Reerun_KC
03-09-2007, 06:06 PM
IF KSU gets overlooked for the tourney, the Big XII commish should be fired for not pumping up the Big XII..

Hell even Self and Billy G both think it is a travesty if KSU misses the NCAA's...

As bad as I hate the chicken rapers and Saul, I do want them in the big dance. Better for the conference as a whole.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Uh... I hope you're right.... but nothing is gauranteed or they wouldn't bother playing the games. I hope the team isn't as over confident as some of us fans.

Saulbadguy
03-09-2007, 06:07 PM

How can you really say you are a huge fan if you didn't even know who you were playing tomorrow?

Reerun_KC
03-09-2007, 06:08 PM
How can you really say you are a huge fan if you didn't even know who you were playing tomorrow?

ROFL.....

the Talking Can
03-09-2007, 06:09 PM
I hope the team isn't as over confident as some of us fans.

god I hate that cliche....KU is playing better than 99% of the country right now....pointing out the obvious isn't "over-confidence" it's simple honesty....

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Blow me. I have a whole life outside of this place.

Reerun_KC
03-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Blow me. I have a whole life outside of this place.

No you dont, you just saying that.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-09-2007, 06:12 PM
god I hate that cliche....KU is playing better than 99% of the country right now....pointing out the obvious isn't "over-confidence" it's simple honesty....
Yes we are playing great... and all it takes is one down game to end that.

Bearcat
03-09-2007, 06:16 PM

It wasn't that long ago that it was taking player gripe sessions in hotel hallways to figure out where the team was going. It only takes 40 minutes of downtime from the focus they have now... back to the showboating and the thought they can just show up and win... to throw all of this great play down the toilet.

the Talking Can
03-09-2007, 06:21 PM
It wasn't that long ago that it was taking player gripe sessions in hotel hallways to figure out where the team was going. It only takes 40 minutes of downtime from the focus they have now... back to the showboating and the thought they can just show up and win... to throw all of this great play down the toilet.

but we have nothing to do with that....nothing fans say or do has anything to do with the actual game....unless you're at the game throwing dead chickens....

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Thank you... That's all I'm saying.

kstater
03-09-2007, 06:25 PM
but we have nothing to do with that....nothing fans say or do has anything to do with the actual game....unless you're at the game throwing dead chickens....

Hey our fans only use LIVE chickens.

WilliamTheIrish
03-09-2007, 06:27 PM

I can undertand why KU fans would feel that way.

I hope your wrong, but history is on your side.

Skip Towne
03-09-2007, 06:33 PM
KSTATE AER GPMMA WIM NATIOMAL CHANPTIONSHIP!!!!1111
:LOL:

Skip Towne
03-09-2007, 06:44 PM

In this type of tourney, depth becomes important. Playing on consecutive days really plays into our hands. The OU game today was a good example. OU could hang with us for awhile but then just wilted. A very tired crew trying to keep up with a racehorse. At least I hope that is the way it is.

the Talking Can
03-09-2007, 06:53 PM

look, I realize I'm inviting Karma to kick me in the nuts, but after the last 2 years I have to believe that Karma is sated with KU misery, and so I chose to stop believing that fans have any effect on the outcome....but i'm not talking trash, and I do hope you guys make the tourney....I just honestly believe that KU is playing at another level right now...we'll see

we missed 10 three-pointers, shot 50% from the FT line, benched Wright with 4 fouls, and won by 20....

KCFalcon59
03-09-2007, 07:03 PM
ACC is projected to get 8 teams. WTF! Duke, GT and Clemson finished .500 or worse in conference. What I'd like to see is Duke get left out of the tourney. They don't deserve to be in the way they have played. They have lost 7 out of their last 11 games. That is major suckage. I'd love to see all the crying on the national broadcasts because of it.

supercoupe91
03-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Cant wait for GayU to be eliminated from the tournament so I can get on here and just trash talk you guys til your shaking with anger.

kstater
03-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Cant wait for GayU to be eliminated from the tournament so I can get on here and just trash talk you guys til your shaking with anger.

OU got spanked, and you still want to talk trash?

the Talking Can
03-09-2007, 07:09 PM

your team is a joke and your mother makes redrum's mom look like a nun

that poking sensation you dream about? it was a wire hanger....

Skip Towne
03-09-2007, 07:15 PM
Never happen because you are a little lightweight chickenshit. Those Sooners of yours are sure a weak POS. We destroyed them. I'll bet they are still whimpering after that thrashing.

Al Czervik
03-09-2007, 07:21 PM

Spoken like someone whose team just got their nuts stepped on, thus eliminating that teams' season.....

Reerun_KC
03-09-2007, 08:26 PM

Nice to see you show up after that monster effort your team put out today... ROFL

To bad your team sucks so bad that you have to root for KU to lose and then rejoice when they lost, sad part about it, your team cant even get to that point to have the opportunity to lose.

YOU my friend, Blow ass.

Bearcat
03-09-2007, 09:09 PM

Just another reason I don't mind responding to trolls.... the trolls think they are stirring sh*t and getting people angry, when in fact, I never get mad at anything anyone says to me; and I'm sure most people are the same way. I can argue and type in caps and use exclamation points and angry smilies and still not give a crap, or even be laughing about it. :shrug:

It's just another funny thing about getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

You're just something new in the Shiny Box of life.

kstater
03-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Whoever wins this game would probably have to face an OSU team that is going to be hungry for the auto bid.

Silock
03-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Probably? I think it's a certainty now ;)

Chiefs Pantalones
03-09-2007, 09:59 PM
What time is the game on tomorrow, and will it actually be on tv? I hate espn, all they show is the east coast conference games.

Silock
03-09-2007, 10:00 PM
1 PM

Silock
03-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Also, it should be on ESPN2, but maybe my cable box is lying.

kstater
03-09-2007, 10:02 PM
The rest of the games are national games. KSU KU at 1

Lzen
03-09-2007, 10:12 PM

Hey, troll. How ya doin? Sounds like the only one shaking with anger is you. :)

From the game thread:

Very clever. Hows that working out for you?

Rush is so fragile. Is he scared to drive the hole like Giddens was?

Lose this game...kiss your 1 seed goodbye.

:LOL: That fragile player just got Player of the Game. Remember, just because you wish for something to be true does not mean it will be true.
you guys are weak in the hearts.

pussies.

boomer freaking sooner.

OU 47
KU 64 Final
ROFL

kstater
03-09-2007, 11:09 PM
Don't worry Lzen superpoop will be back right before game time for his obligitory(sp?) "KU will suck ass" post, and then at halftime for "KU sucks ass" post.

Sam Hall
03-09-2007, 11:16 PM
KU will win easily if they can get rebounds like they did in the second half today.

ROYC75
03-09-2007, 11:22 PM
I disagree. I don't think that starting a thread on an internet forum his going to somehow help 12 players play better in a basketball game. You, based on your comments about a Jayhawk fan starting a thread do believe that starting one will help your team win. I was only stating that the only other time I started a discussion about a game, K-State happend to win. If you feel the need to start another thred, go ahead. I was just providing a thread to discuss the upcoming game.

Respectfully,

K-State fan

ROFL Guess I really responded to you wrong from the git go, KU fans out number KSU fans here , probally 3 - 1. Usually a KU - KSU game thread is always a KU fan stating it. Reason being is KSU has sucked for years.........

Seeing a KSU fan starting a KU game thread is out of the norm...... Bout time you had a team that you feel good about.

Enjoy it while you can........

kstater
03-10-2007, 08:53 AM
Whoever wins this game would probably have to face an OSU team that is going to be hungry for the auto bid.

Well that went out the window with Baylor's collapse.

WilliamTheIrish
03-10-2007, 09:01 AM
I have a 10am tee time.

Going to have to bail out after 9. Or we're playing speed golf this AM.

CoMoChief
03-10-2007, 09:43 AM
I have a 10am tee time.

Going to have to bail out after 9. Or we're playing speed golf this AM.

Nice day to go golfing.

I have the privilege of being in a city where a Nazi parade is going on today.

banyon
03-10-2007, 10:21 AM
Nice day to go golfing.

Really?

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
03-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Nice day to go golfing.

We had one of those a couple years ago. Not really Nazi's but a white supremicist group. It was a pretty ugly scene. The "funny" thing though was seeing Phelps and his group of shit eaters protesting the white supremicists.

All a bunch of worthless piles of steaming shit imo.

ArrowheadHawk
03-10-2007, 10:35 AM
i am so pumped for this game, i wanna see the kitties lose again i woulda rather avenged our loss to tech but nothing wrong with beating the kitties 3 times this year

CoMoChief
03-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Really?

Yeah. It's gonna get pretty ugly. I'm in Columbia, MO right now and the Black Panthers have already said they're gonna be making an appearance downtown "protesting" it. This is the same Nazi group that caused a bunch of hell in Toledo, OH not too long ago. Last night on the news they were telling people not to go downtown because of potential riots, other forms of violence, etc.

banyon
03-10-2007, 10:55 AM
Yeah. It's gonna get pretty ugly. I'm in Columbia, MO right now and the Black Panthers have already said they're gonna be making an appearance downtown "protesting" it. This is the same Nazi group that caused a bunch of hell in Toledo, OH not too long ago. Last night on the news they were telling people not to go downtown because of potential riots, other forms of violence, etc.

Nazis and Black Panthers, well that sounds,...er... :eek:

Skip Towne
03-10-2007, 10:59 AM
This thread is fine for the dirt farmers but us :KU: will need our own game thread. If one of the regulars doesn't start one, I will. I feel all dirty just posting on this one.

SLAG
03-10-2007, 11:11 AM
This thread is fine for the dirt farmers but us :KU: will need our own game thread. If one of the regulars doesn't start one, I will. I feel all dirty just posting on this one.
I as debating starting one but i dont want people to rag on me if i did...

Damn i feel dirty just being in here

shit i knew i shouldn't of come in here now i smell like a vet. clinic

Bearcat
03-10-2007, 11:31 AM

Just think of it as Allen Fieldhouse West... just another home away from home. We own your home and your threads :D

CoMoChief
03-10-2007, 11:55 AM
Nazis and Black Panthers, well that sounds,...er... :eek:

I know, its gonna be bad. They have just about every law enforcement agency monitoring this thing. But regardless you can almost assure things are gonna get out of hand. These pieces of shit started a riot in Toledo and they do these parades and shit just to start trouble. In Columbia, downtown is where most of the poorer minorities live, which isn't a good thing.

Having that said I'm kinda eager to listen to the news stories to see if anything has happened.

Bearcat
03-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Out of the last 20 #1 seeds, only 6 have made it to the Final Four. Damn.

Braincase
03-10-2007, 12:12 PM
All I know is that I started two threads for KU games this year, and OI won't be starting anymore EVAH!

Best of luck to the Wildcats, and I hope they get into the NCAA tournament. They've earned it.

Bearcat
03-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Also, it should be on ESPN2, but maybe my cable box is lying.

The ESPN bottom line just showed 'everyone in the Big 12 market will see ESPN News on ESPN2'... so it will be on your ESPN+ channel (8/KMCI for KC Time Warner).

kstater
03-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Prediction time. Good game, KU up by a few for most of the game. KU keeps on missing free throws down the stretch. KSU 68, KU 65.

leviw
03-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Cats are wearing black.

CoMoChief
03-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Prediction time. Good game, KU up by a few for most of the game. KU keeps on missing free throws down the stretch. KSU 68, KU 65.

You don't stand a chance on a neutral court. KU will win by 15+

greg63
03-10-2007, 12:18 PM

Go for it Skip!

I gotta wash up now.

Bearcat
03-10-2007, 12:25 PM
Nothing exciting, just taking care of business... KSU goes up early, close at halftime, Kansas stays 5-10 points ahead for most of the second half.

Lzen
03-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Wow, some of my fellow KU fans are a little cocky. Like I've said, I think KSU has earned their ticket to the NCAA. However, you never know what the selection committee is thinking sometimes. KSU would guarantee themselves a bid with a win today, IMO.

I'm not too much of a homer to know that on any given day, upsets can happen. I think people are still stuck in the past as far as KSU hoops go. KSU is a pretty good team and this won't necessarily be a cakewalk for the Jayhawks. Now, don't get me wrong. I think we all know who is the more talented and overall better team. KU will have to bring their game today, though, as KSU will want this game badly.

I predict a hard fought battle with KU coming out on top 67-61.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-10-2007, 12:55 PM
Wow, some of my fellow KU fans are a little cocky. Like I've said, I think KSU has earned their ticket to the NCAA. However, you never know what the selection committee is thinking sometimes. KSU would guarantee themselves a bid with a win today, IMO.

I'm not too much of a homer to know that on any given day, upsets can happen. I think people are still stuck in the past as far as KSU hoops go. KSU is a pretty good team and this won't necessarily be a cakewalk for the Jayhawks. Now, don't get me wrong. I think we all know who is the more talented and overall better team. KU will have to bring their game today, though, as KSU will want this game badly.

As I stated earlier in the thread I agree. This game makes me nervous. As well as we've been playing it seems we could be ripe for an upset... and there won't be a team more motivated than KSU.

Spott
03-10-2007, 02:52 PM
56-52 A lot closer than I thought it would be.

Spott
03-10-2007, 02:57 PM
That should have been a charge.

Lzen
03-10-2007, 03:13 PM

Damn, I'm good. :D

Skip Towne
03-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Huggins 0-3 vs KU.

ArrowheadHawk
03-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Huggins 0-3 vs KU.
:thumb: how bout them 'cats

WilliamTheIrish
03-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Today, playing my first round of the year, I shot a 88. Had four pars. Lipped out a birdie attempt from 10 feet on the 18th. I really wanted that birdie. It looped around the cup and hung there. But, we play again tomorrow, so maybe I'll get it back.

On to the game. Had a mini TV and watched the first 7 minutes in between shots on the course, then caught the rest in the clubhouse.

Well, for the 35th time on 36 tries: Congrats Jhawk fans.

Closer game. But that's it. Your squad's inside players are just too much for poor ol' Hoskins. The dude works his ass off, but it's tough for Dave to make any headway in the paint against Wright, Arthur and co.

Still not sure if KSU did enough to make it. I think they did, but still.... it's a tossup. If the Cats don't make it, I can't really be upset. (although I probably will be anyway.
If KSU does make it in, I hope it's the start of of a long streak of tourney appearances.

ChiTown
03-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Today, playing my first round of the year, I shot a 88. Had four pars. Lipped out a birdie attempt from 10 feet on the 18th. I really wanted that birdie. It looped around the cup and hung there. But, we play again tomorrow, so maybe I'll get it back.

On to the game. Had a mini TV and watched the first 7 minutes in between shots on the course, then caught the rest in the clubhouse.

Well, for the 35th time on 36 tries: Congrats Jhawk fans.

Closer game. But that's it. Your squad's inside players are just too much for poor ol' Hoskins. The dude works his ass off, but it's tough for Dave to make any headway in the paint against Wright, Arthur and co.

Still not sure if KSU did enough to make it. I think they did, but still.... it's a tossup. If the Cats don't make it, I can't really be upset. (although I probably will be anyway.
If KSU does make it in, I hope it's the start of of a long streak of tourney appearances.

William, nice round.

I just got back from my 1st round as well - well 14 holes, anyway (got too dark after that). I shot a 67. Not great, but pretty damned good for me. I pictured a tiny little Jayhawk on my ball as I pulled out the driver. It was very therapeutic. :)

No worries about the Tourney, WTI, I think we're in - and more importantly, so does Huggins.

Saulbadguy
03-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Had to show this logo for old time sakes, I thought this was hilarious.

KSU new nike Jumpman logo

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/3347/pervispasco2lx3.jpg

Skip Towne
03-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Had to show this logo for old time sakes, I thought this was hilarious.

KSU new nike Jumpman logo

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/3347/pervispasco2lx3.jpg
Is he giving KU the finger?

Saulbadguy
03-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Is he giving KU the finger?
He's holding the "We're Number 1" hand signal while traveling w/ the ball.

WilliamTheIrish
03-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Saul, that is funny as hell.

A profile of the Pasco fiasco.