PDA

View Full Version : AFC West Memo.....NO Green 4 U!!!!

kczoo
03-09-2007, 06:25 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/scorecard/03/09/truth.rumors.nfl/index.html

Hammock Parties
03-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Mwahahaha...eat a dick, AFC West!

ChiefsfaninPA
03-09-2007, 06:33 PM
ROFL

Direckshun
03-09-2007, 06:40 PM
I don't know if we can get anything for the guy, though.

If it was a decision between releasing Green for nothing, and trading him to the Raiders for something (6th rounder, 7th rounder), I don't know.

Losing Gannon to the Raiders was a brutal mistake, because he let the Raiders inside of the Chiefs locker room.

But the Herm Edwards locker room offers zero surprises for Green to really reveal, so what are the Chiefs losing by trading Green to the Raiders?

Other than their dignity.

bogie
03-09-2007, 06:45 PM
I am happy to hear this. I hope Green takes a pay cut and stays.

ck_IN
03-09-2007, 06:47 PM
I can't imagine anyone giving a third for Trent at this point. If they do, then grab it. I would expect something like a 5th.

As for Oakland, yo ujust don't deal with the devil. He keeps the tail hidden and he's sawed off the horns but he can't fool me. Davis is da debil!

03-09-2007, 08:15 PM
It is about time somebody came out and said something like that.

Slick32
03-09-2007, 09:05 PM
In my opinion the management of the Chiefs knows that Trent is not done but don't want to pay the $7.2 mil he is due. This is just a way to get him to restructure, nobody else is going to pay him what he is worth and if I were him I'd restructure and line up a gigantic bonus perfomance and a larger one for winning the Super Bowl.

Bad news for the Chiefs is that if they keep him with the restructure as I've stated above they will pay more than the $7.2 mil.

milkman
03-09-2007, 09:12 PM
In my opinion the management of the Chiefs knows that Trent is not done but don't want to pay the $7.2 mil he is due. This is just a way to get him to restructure, nobody else is going to pay him what he is worth and if I were him I'd restructure and line up a gigantic bonus perfomance and a larger one for winning the Super Bowl.

Bad news for the Chiefs is that if they keep him with the restructure as I've stated above they will pay more than the $7.2 mil.

Yeah, Green is gonna collect on that big SB bonus.

LMAO

Skip Towne
03-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Yeah, Green is gonna collect on that big SB bonus.

LMAO
:LOL: We should lower every player's salary and replace the money with a SB bonus.

Joie
03-09-2007, 09:20 PM
I have no problem with this decision. Why would we give anything to the AFC West. No offense to BuckinKaeding, but the rest of the West teams are the enemy.

SLAG
03-09-2007, 09:22 PM
I have no problem with this decision. Why would we give anything to the AFC West. No offense to BuckinKaeding, but the rest of the West teams are the enemy.

make no mistake the dolts are enemys..

the thing is they dont even have one Lombardi trophy to boast

Joie
03-09-2007, 09:26 PM
make no mistake the dolts are enemys..

the thing is they dont even have one Lombardi trophy to boast
I meant no offense personally. He's not a bad guy, considering. Just has horrible taste in football teams. Trust me, I know who the enemy is.

FAX
03-09-2007, 11:01 PM
I've been thinking about this a lot. I've decided to light a candle for Green to stay, compete for the starting spot, and tutor Brodie.

Surely he would be happy with a modest pay cut and Carl would agree. I think we'll miss Green a lot more than people realize.

FAX

Phobia
03-09-2007, 11:15 PM
I have no problem with this decision. Why would we give anything to the AFC West.
Because Green is, how shall we say.... charitable with his balls?

Mama Hip Rockets
03-09-2007, 11:40 PM
[QUOTE=Slick32]In my opinion the management of the Chiefs knows that Trent is not done but don't want to pay the $7.2 mil he is due. QUOTE]

yeah i agree. it seems like they are pretty scared of what he could do against them if he was on the other side.

Mile High Mania
03-10-2007, 07:17 AM
Damn, I was hoping to get older at the QB position ... ah well.

boogblaster
03-10-2007, 08:40 AM
NO Green means No $reen ...

pikesome
03-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Because Green is, how shall we say.... charitable with his balls?

This probably wasn't phrased quite the way you want. :evil:

Over-Head
03-10-2007, 01:39 PM
I can't imagine anyone giving a third for Trent at this point. If they do, then grab it. I would expect something like a 5th.

As for Oakland, yo ujust don't deal with the devil. He keeps the tail hidden and he's sawed off the horns but he can't fool me. Davis is da debil!
Welcome to Oaktown Mr Green :evil:
With Moss, AND Porter this year to toss to, maybe you'll have a reason for looking so bad :(

Phobia
03-10-2007, 02:12 PM
This probably wasn't phrased quite the way you want. :evil:
Nah, it was exactly the way I wanted it.