PDA

View Full Version : How bad would you hurt these losers?

BigCatDaddy
03-15-2007, 10:09 AM
ST. PAUL, Minnesota (AP) -- A 17-year-old girl who spent weeks looking for her missing dog unwrapped a box left on her doorstep and found the pet's severed head inside, authorities said.

Homicide investigators were looking into the case because of the "implied" terroristic threat, St. Paul Police Sgt. Jim Gray said. The Humane Society of the United States said Wednesday it was offering a reward of up to $2,500 for information leading to an arrest and conviction.

"This was extraordinarily heinous," said Dale Bartlett, the Humane Society's deputy manager for animal cruelty issues. "I deal with hundreds and hundreds of cruelty cases each year. When I read about this case, it took my breath away. It's horrible."

After Crystal Brown's 4-year-old Australian shepherd mix,Chevy, wandered away last month, she put up "missing" posters in her neighborhood and went door to door looking for him. She called the St. Paul animal shelter and rode the bus there several times.

"I felt empty," Crystal told the Star Tribune of Minneapolis. "I couldn't talk to anyone. He was my dog. It was just me and him. ... I told him everything and he never shared any of my secrets."

Two weeks ago, a gift-wrapped box was left at the house Crystal shares with her grandmother. The box had batteries on top, and a note that said "Congratulations Crystal. This side up. Batteries included."

Crystal opened the box and found her dog's head inside. The box also contained Valentine's Day candy.

Crystal screamed when she saw her dog's face.

"She was just hysterical," said Crystal's grandmother, Shirley Brown. "She was screaming. She said, 'Grandma, it's my dog's head!'

"I said, 'no it can't be!"'

Authorities say the case is an isolated incident and the suspect likely knew the family. A motive is unclear.

"This was so cruel," Crystal said. "This is one sick, twisted person."

She now has a new puppy, another Australian shepherd. She's named it Diesel. "Hopefully, he'll be my best friend," Crystal said.

Gonzo
03-15-2007, 10:12 AM
Thanks for posting this...It really made my day. :shake:

chagrin
03-15-2007, 10:14 AM
There are those here that probably don't care, but I do - anyone who enjoys this kind of cruelty to animals has a big hole inside of themselves. People that do this stuff should actually be punished for it, ot just some lame ass probation

noa
03-15-2007, 10:16 AM
I haven't used my pliers or my blowtorch for a while....I'll have to bust them out for this sicko.

Mr. Laz
03-15-2007, 10:20 AM
there is something mentally wrong with anyone who would do this ..... seriously.

serial killer waiting to happen

disgusting

crazycoffey
03-15-2007, 10:21 AM
very bad, very slow

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-15-2007, 10:21 AM
I bet Big Daddy did it.

KurtCobain
03-15-2007, 10:23 AM
That's just ****ed up.

Iowanian
03-15-2007, 10:24 AM
There is something wrong with a person who does that.

JBucc
03-15-2007, 10:24 AM
The box also contained Valentine's Day candy.That part made me laugh....but yeah this guy's ****ed up.

Baby Lee
03-15-2007, 10:25 AM
I haven't used my pliers or my blowtorch for a while....I'll have to bust them out for this sicko.
Hear me talkin' hillbilly boy?

siberian khatru
There are those here that probably don't care, but I do - anyone who enjoys this kind of cruelty to animals has a big hole inside of themselves. People that do this stuff should actually be punished for it, ot just some lame ass probation

It's even worse than that -- it's cruelty to humans, too.

As has been said, this guy (or guys) is probably working up to bigger and badder things. This isn't a prank. This is a sicko killer in training.

bkkcoh

Yeah, rusty nut hooks aren't good enough for the slime ball who did that...

Phobia
03-15-2007, 10:26 AM
Inject a bowl of antifreeze.

OnTheWarpath15
03-15-2007, 10:26 AM
Wrong. Just wrong.

Someone has watched Seven one too many times.....

Wrasse
03-15-2007, 10:29 AM
There are those here that probably don't care, but I do - anyone who enjoys this kind of cruelty to animals has a big hole inside of themselves.
...and if they don't, I'd be happy to put a few holes in them.

A person capable of this type of crime will eventually do something terrible to another human being. Put them down now before it's too late.

Pushead2
03-15-2007, 10:37 AM
People like this need to be beaten with a 2'x4' and rusty nails sticking out.

Demonpenz
03-15-2007, 10:43 AM
I wonder if the dog was out barking all day when someone was trying to sleep

Wile_E_Coyote
03-15-2007, 10:47 AM
The mailmen in St Paul are hardcore

MOhillbilly
03-15-2007, 11:05 AM
i would ****ing kill them / have them killed. tortured first.

Halfcan
03-15-2007, 11:06 AM
Sounds like John Matrix is at it again.

greg63
03-15-2007, 11:13 AM
there is something mentally wrong with anyone who would do this ..... seriously.

serial killer waiting to happen

disgusting

Exactly; won't be long until they are doing this to people.

Redrum_69
03-15-2007, 11:13 AM
"The box had batteries on top, and a note that said "Congratulations Crystal. This side up. Batteries included."

I dont understand this at all....

oldandslow
03-15-2007, 11:20 AM
Ok...maybe it is just me but I do not "get" the diefied status of dogs. I mean would everyone be this upset if the guy had left the head of a cow on this girl's doorstep?

I am not trying to justify what this idiot did, but why is a dog any different than a cow - which everyone on this board eats nearly every day.

Intelligence you say - ok, then how about a hog, which is much more intelligent than a dog.

Further, these animals are often not killed in very humane ways.

I am not a vegetarian. Further, my ancestors and I suspect yours, ate dog often.

Why we now treat them as a "special" species is beyond me.

cookster50
03-15-2007, 11:22 AM
This person should be forced to listen to KC sports talk radio all day long. A little 24x7 of Keitzman should do it.

MOhillbilly
03-15-2007, 11:24 AM
Ok...maybe it is just me but I do not "get" the diefied status of dogs. I mean would everyone be this upset if the guy had left the head of a cow on this girl's doorstep?

I am not trying to justify what this idiot did, but why is a dog any different than a cow - which everyone on this board eats nearly every day.

Intelligence you say - ok, then how about a hog, which is much more intelligent than a dog.

I am not a vegetarian. Further, my ancestors and I suspect yours, ate dog often.

you ever looked into a cows eye and then looked into a dogs eye?

doesnt take much to figure out theres a whole lot more going on in a dogs brain.

trndobrd
03-15-2007, 11:25 AM

You are missing the point. It's not the dog, it's about the girl. I eat beef, chicken and have even eaten dog...but what kind of sick individual sends a 14 year old girl the head of her dog along with Valentine candy? The head of a pet cow would have been equally evil.

Wile_E_Coyote
03-15-2007, 11:28 AM
I'm with oldandslow on this one. Cattle, pigs, chickens are slaughtered by people everyday of the week. THere are thousands of potential serial killers...

Lzen

Man's best friend, dumb ass. This was someone's pet. I don't know too many people that have a cow as a pet. Besides, this person sent her the dog's head. I would imagine if someone had a cow as a pet and the killer sent the cow's head, the owner would be just as upset.

Demonpenz
I wish it was a cow, just for the threads sake.

Deer jessica look utter the top of this box

Simply Red
03-15-2007, 11:29 AM
i would ****ing kill them / have them killed. tortured first.

Wile_E_Coyote
03-15-2007, 11:29 AM
A 17 year old who was messing with the wrong women's husband?

plbrdude
03-15-2007, 11:30 AM

never had a pet pig or pet cow.but i have had a pet dog. it's not about how smart they are, it's because most people truly love their pets.

crazycoffey
03-15-2007, 11:30 AM

what the hell is wrong with your rationalization? The reason it has an impact is it was the girl's dog, she is 17 years old and her dog, that she's had for a few years, grew attached to came up missing.

she spent extra time and energy searching, making posters for her childhood pet.

someone not only killed this pet, but put it's head in a box and gave it to the girl. He would be sick to do it with a cow's head, yes, but he is going slightly above that by picking an animal the girl is attached too, he want to torment her, more than the animal.

STFU

crazycoffey
03-15-2007, 11:32 AM
I wish it was a cow, just for the threads sake.

Deer jessica look utter the top of this box

ROFLROFL

Simply Red
03-15-2007, 11:36 AM

Dumbass

CoMoChief
03-15-2007, 11:43 AM
Crystal opened the box and found her dog's head inside. The box also contained Valentine's Day candy.

I may have a really bad sense of humor and I do really think this is a horrid story and all but, I kinda laughed at this part.

KC Kings
03-15-2007, 11:45 AM
I don't think this is some phsycho going around trying to fullfill his mass-murdering tendancies by randomly killing this girls dog.

I am not saying the person doesn't have some issue, but including the batteries is an inside message so the victim did something that prompted the attack, IMO. 17 year old girls are pretty emotional, and I wouldn't be suprised if it was another teenage girl that did the deed.

Girl A dates a guy. Guy starts dating girl B, and tells girl B about girl A's dirty secret. Guy goes back to girl A, and lets her know that girl B uses battery operated devices. Girl B is upset and lets out girl A's dirty secret to get back at her. Girl A commit the deed to girl B's dog. Haven't you ever seen Heathers? Teenage girls can be vicious.

crazycoffey
03-15-2007, 11:48 AM
I don't think this is some phsycho going around trying to fullfill his mass-murdering tendancies by randomly killing this girls dog.

I am not saying the person doesn't have some issue, but including the batteries is an inside message so the victim did something that prompted the attack, IMO. 17 year old girls are pretty emotional, and I wouldn't be suprised if it was another teenage girl that did the deed.

and you think her last name is Bobbitt?

Yeah, what could that possibly do to impact her life as an adult, you're right, it's probably isolated........

Brock
03-15-2007, 11:49 AM

Let's lock your dead corpse up in a house with a dog and a hog and see which one eats you first.

crazycoffey
03-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Let's lock your dead corpse up in a house with a dog and a hog and see which one eats you first.

:clap:

CoMoChief
03-15-2007, 11:50 AM

Girl A dates a guy. Guy starts dating girl B, and tells girl B about girl A's dirty secret. Guy goes back to girl A, and lets her know that girl B uses battery operated devices. Girl B is upset and lets out girl A's dirty secret to get back at her. Girl A commit the deed to girl B's dog. Haven't you ever seen Heathers? Teenage girls can be vicious.

:spock:

Phobia
03-15-2007, 11:56 AM

Clearly, you're old and slow. I don't have a week to explain it to you.

Redrum_69
03-15-2007, 12:05 PM
but what kind of sick individual sends a 14 year old girl the head of her dog along with Valentine candy?

Prolly the type of sick individual who would send a 17 year old the same thing....

Demonpenz
03-15-2007, 12:09 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ynz2Vvz9xo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ynz2Vvz9xo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

crazycoffey
03-15-2007, 12:13 PM
ROFL bitch fight?

KCChiefsMan
03-15-2007, 01:37 PM
if it were a cats head, you guys probably would have thought it was hilarious

bogie
03-15-2007, 01:45 PM

Prior to reading the entire thread. You are a stupid mother f*cker.

bogie
03-15-2007, 01:47 PM
I'm with oldandslow on this one. Cattle, pigs, chickens are slaughtered by people everyday of the week. THere are thousands of potential serial killers...

And again, you are a stupid mother f*cker.

vailpass
03-15-2007, 01:59 PM

What's your point?

Saulbadguy
03-15-2007, 02:01 PM
Sorry, that's hardcore. That girl probably did something that warranted it.

Redrum_69
03-15-2007, 02:05 PM

Only if it was your cat

Baby Lee
03-15-2007, 02:06 PM
And again, you are a stupid mother f*cker.
I've always wondered, when people say this, are they alleging that o&s is a stupid person who effs his mother, or a person who effs stupid mothers?

noa
03-15-2007, 02:11 PM
I've always wondered, when people say this, are they alleging that o&s is a stupid person who effs his mother, or a person who effs stupid mothers?

Sounds like a question for William Safire.

bogie
03-15-2007, 02:12 PM
Sorry, that's hardcore. That girl probably did something that warranted it.

Come on... would you cut off someones pets head and send it to them?

bogie
03-15-2007, 02:14 PM

I think they are stupid and they f*ck their own mothers.

Iowanian
03-15-2007, 02:34 PM
I'm not particularly broken up that its a dog.

Its more disturbing to me that they cut its head off, wrapped it up, did the other stuff and delivered it to her. Thats the twisted part.

It wouldn't be better-worse imo if it were a cat, cow, pony. It would have been worse if it were a human being.

The act itself is dispicable, regardless of the reasoning behind it. Its twisted for sure.

Redrum_69
03-15-2007, 02:40 PM
nm going ot hell

tooge
03-15-2007, 02:54 PM

Lets see. dogs have been helping humans hunt for things like cows for about 10,ooo years. dogs are faithfull and will often attack a predetor if they are threatening theri owner. Dogs live in our homes and protect us and them. I dont know about you bud, bud I havent ever eaten a dog. As far as this sicko goes, Jeffry Dahmer started out torturing and beheading dogs and cats. This loser is gonna whack someones kid here pretty soon, mark my words. I would like about ten hours in a private room with this fuucksdick. You ever see reservoir dogs. That scene with the cop and the ear and the gas. I might start there, but then ....

Adept Havelock
03-15-2007, 03:12 PM
The sick twisted bastards that did that should be chained to a wall...

In Gochief's parents basement.

jidar
03-15-2007, 03:31 PM
So.... do you think she ate the candy?

Phobia
03-15-2007, 03:40 PM

Only if they gouged out the eyes and put some "Eye Love You" sweethearts in their place.

big nasty kcnut
03-15-2007, 03:45 PM
I get his balls tie two rope to each then get another rope tie it to his legs. Then a rope around his neck tie all the ends to cars and then start pulling.

Phobia
03-15-2007, 03:47 PM
I get his balls tie two rope to each then get another rope tie it to his legs. Then a rope around his neck tie all the ends to cars and then start pulling.

So what you're saying is that you want to fondle his balls?

chasedude
03-15-2007, 03:50 PM
Sick, just plain SICK!

88TG88
03-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Only if they gouged out the eyes and put some "Eye Love You" sweethearts in their place.
LMAO

I'm going to hell

big nasty kcnut
03-15-2007, 04:11 PM
Phil no i'd want the cars to rip off his balls.

Phobia
03-15-2007, 04:12 PM
LMAO

I'm going to hell

Yeah, maybe the message should have read "Be mEYEne!".

KCChiefsMan
03-15-2007, 04:37 PM
What's your point?

that it seems that some people here enjoys killing people's cats

Phobia
03-15-2007, 05:27 PM

More accurately, some do not.

Slick32
03-15-2007, 05:50 PM

The deed of the subject for the thread was sick beyond measure, in your own way you are just as sick.

Why is a dog different than a cow? I've never seen a cow protect its owner. I've never seen a cow trained to guide the blind. I've never seen a cow find illegal drugs. I've never seen a cow track down an escaped convict by smell. I've never seen a cow detect explosives in luggage at an airport. In the same light I've never seen a pig/hog do any of those things either.

Tell me where you get your information about hogs. Got a link that delineates the intelligence factor between the two?

So because your ancestors ate dog meat you also have eaten dog meat? That is akin to saying that because your ancestors owned slaves that you are responsible for that slavery.

I agree with others that have replied about your stupidity, I just think they haven't touched the level of stupidity.

trndobrd
03-15-2007, 06:20 PM
The deed of the subject for the thread was sick beyond measure, in your own way you are just as sick.

Why is a dog different than a cow? I've never seen a cow protect its owner. I've never seen a cow trained to guide the blind. I've never seen a cow find illegal drugs. I've never seen a cow track down an escaped convict by smell. I've never seen a cow detect explosives in luggage at an airport. In the same light I've never seen a pig/hog do any of those things either.

Tell me where you get your information about hogs. Got a link that delineates the intelligence factor between the two?

So because your ancestors ate dog meat you also have eaten dog meat? That is akin to saying that because your ancestors owned slaves that you are responsible for that slavery.

I agree with others that have replied about your stupidity, I just think they haven't touched the level of stupidity.

Hogs find truffles.

Slick32
03-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Hogs find truffles.

Well there is one thing they do, but that is their nature..root out food.

bogie
03-15-2007, 06:29 PM

Have you seen Babe? That pig was way smarter than the dogs.

Mr. Laz
03-15-2007, 06:34 PM

it's about intent and taking pleasure from inflicting sadistic pain.

i would worry about anyone who took "pleasure" from killing ... dog or otherwise.

on top of this, they took pleasure in killing "a pet" ... then sent the mutilated body parts of the girl's pet and did their best to make sure she saw her dead pet.

it's demented and sick on so many levels

vailpass
03-16-2007, 10:42 AM

Right, yeah. So, what's the point? If God didn't intend for cats to be used as target practice why did he make them cats?

Hammock Parties
03-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Cats are cunts.

Wile_E_Coyote
03-16-2007, 11:42 AM
God give man dominion over animals. I don't think his intent was to torment 17 year old girls though

vailpass
03-16-2007, 11:56 AM
God give man dominion over animals. I don't think his intent was to torment 17 year old girls though

Agreed. If you can't wait until they are 18 to begin torturing them you are no kind of man at all.

Wile_E_Coyote
03-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Agreed. If you can't wait until they are 18 to begin torturing them you are no kind of man at all.

Real leather for whip aye? :thumb:

oldandslow
03-16-2007, 12:43 PM
I am going to answer some of the shots folks have taken...

First, in no way do I condone what this person did. Indeed, he or she did it to torment a young woman and that is wrong - criminally wrong.

However, that does not take away from the point that we have diefied dogs and put our own emotions into them.

Personally, I find horses much more likable and useful than hounds, yet no one gripes that society kills horses for dog food all of the time.

Second, pigs are quite intelligent...probably as intelligent as dogs...Read the research done by Penn State...

http://www.rps.psu.edu/probing/pigs.html

"The smartest swine even open up the rest of the pens to let the others out, he says. On the occasional early morning, a farmer will arrive at his barn to find many of the pigs loose. "They're very clever, without a doubt," says Kephart. "They can be trained to do many of the same tasks we ask other animals to do."

Other behaviors showcase pigs' ability to learn new behaviors. Using their snouts, pigs can even be taught to maneuver a modified joystick to move a cursor on a video monitor, as proven in research done at Penn State from 1996 to 1998 by Stanley Curtis, then professor of dairy and animal science and now an adjunct animal sciences professor at the University of Illinois.

For rewards of M&M's, Skittles or Reese's Pieces, the pigs moved the cursor over to a target, then used the cursor to distinguish among scribbles drawn by Curtis' grandchild. The pigs were shown one scribble, then a few seconds later shown the same scribble along with a second. They used the joystick and cursor to distinguish between the scribble they had seen before and the one they were seeing for the first time.

The pigs learned these tasks within 5 to 10 attempts, "very quickly," says Curtis. "As quickly as chimpanzees."

Yet we eat pigs every morning for breakfast.

Hell, Dolphins are extremely intelligent, but much of the Tuna you buy either has dolphin in it or dolphins were killed to get it.

Many of the hunters on this board have hunted coyotes...the genetic difference between a coyote and a dog is minimal.

Finally, if I were hungry I would eat a dog with no more regret than I would a pig, cow, rabbit, squirrel or deer.

To claim that any of these animals is less than a dog is hypocritical to nth degree, imo.

crazycoffey
03-16-2007, 12:55 PM

First, in no way do I condone what this person did. Indeed, he or she did it to torment a young woman and that is wrong - criminally wrong.

To claim that any of these animals is less than a dog is hypocritical to nth degree, imo.

Are we reading the same thread? In my opinion, the majority of the points made have nothing to do with the chain of hyarchy in the animal kingdom, it's the fact of taking someone's personal property (a living animal) and killing it for the purpose of torment, the animals torment too, but most of the posts here talk only about how this act was to torment the young lady.

I think you comment about importance in which pets are more deified or more intelligent doesn't have impact on the true story line or comments there after.

You don't like dogs, great. Others here don't like cats, ok.

I don't like people that hurt other people just because they can, it's sick and I don't understand it. I take that from this article, not proof of deified animals.

I take it Deified was the term you were trying to use.

BIG_DADDY
03-16-2007, 01:08 PM

However, that does not take away from the point that we have diefied dogs and put our own emotions into them.

Personally, I find horses much more likable and useful than hounds, yet no one gripes that society kills horses for dog food all of the time.

Second, pigs are quite intelligent...probably as intelligent as dogs...Read the research done by Penn State...

http://www.rps.psu.edu/probing/pigs.html

"The smartest swine even open up the rest of the pens to let the others out, he says. On the occasional early morning, a farmer will arrive at his barn to find many of the pigs loose. "They're very clever, without a doubt," says Kephart. "They can be trained to do many of the same tasks we ask other animals to do."

Other behaviors showcase pigs' ability to learn new behaviors. Using their snouts, pigs can even be taught to maneuver a modified joystick to move a cursor on a video monitor, as proven in research done at Penn State from 1996 to 1998 by Stanley Curtis, then professor of dairy and animal science and now an adjunct animal sciences professor at the University of Illinois.

For rewards of M&M's, Skittles or Reese's Pieces, the pigs moved the cursor over to a target, then used the cursor to distinguish among scribbles drawn by Curtis' grandchild. The pigs were shown one scribble, then a few seconds later shown the same scribble along with a second. They used the joystick and cursor to distinguish between the scribble they had seen before and the one they were seeing for the first time.

The pigs learned these tasks within 5 to 10 attempts, "very quickly," says Curtis. "As quickly as chimpanzees."

Yet we eat pigs every morning for breakfast.

Hell, Dolphins are extremely intelligent, but much of the Tuna you buy either has dolphin in it or dolphins were killed to get it.

Many of the hunters on this board have hunted coyotes...the genetic difference between a coyote and a dog is minimal.

Finally, if I were hungry I would eat a dog with no more regret than I would a pig, cow, rabbit, squirrel or deer.

Yea well if it was my dog and daughter I would want to skin him alive.

I find the irony of the HSUS speaking out on this issue disturbing to say the least. What about the 800 missing bully breeds that were peoples pets they killed after Katrina and are being sued for right now? Where is the outrage there? The media just gives these assholes card blanche to mislead the public about their intentions. I find that at least as disturbing as the story.