PDA

View Full Version : Your daily Child Molester/Murderer thread

chagrin
03-21-2007, 12:15 PM
They are charging the Molester and his parents - :clap:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/21/missing.boy.ap/index.html

Prosecutor wants death penalty for boy's slaying
POSTED: 2:09 p.m. EDT, March 21, 2007
Story Highlights• NEW: Child molester, parents, indicted in slaying of Georgia boy
• NEW: Prosecutor says he will seek the death penalty
• Body of Christopher Barrios, 6, found in trash bag on side of road
• Slain boy and suspects were trailer park neighbors

SAVANNAH, Georgia (AP) -- A convicted child molester and his parents were indicted Wednesday on charges they molested and then murdered a 6-year-old neighbor boy.

The body of Christopher Barrios was found last week in a trash bag dumped on a roadside.

Glynn County District Attorney Stephen D. Kelley said he will seek the death penalty against George David Edenfield and his parents, David and Peggy Edenfield.

George Edenfield, 32, has a prior child molestation conviction from 1997. Neighbors described him as mentally slow and child-like.

A friend of the Edenfield family, Donald Dale, was indicted on charges of concealing a body and tampering with evidence.

Christopher was missing for a week before a game warden found his body last Thursday about three miles from his trailer park home 60 miles south of Savannah, Georgia.

The suspects were neighbors of the boy.

Investigators said the four suspects told a tangle of conflicting and ever-shifting stories. At first, they said they knew nothing about the boy's disappearance, that he was still alive. Later, they acknowledged that he had been abducted, killed and buried.

But repeated searches of the spots where the boy was supposedly buried turned up nothing, investigators said.

Neighbors told police that they last saw the boy on the evening of March 8, playing by himself on the swing set outside a friend's home. One of his toys, a Star Wars light saber, was found beside the road.

Edenfield was arrested shortly after the disappearance and charged with violating his probation from the child molestation conviction, which prohibits him from contact with children.

He eventually admitted under questioning that he played a role in Christopher's disappearance, but answered some questions as a child of 5 would, police said.

Edenfield's parents were initially jailed on charges of obstruction and lying to police. The fourth suspect, Donald Dale, told investigators he helped dispose of the boy's corpse, authorities said.

Neighbors say the Edenfields moved into the mobile home park less than a year ago. Word soon spread that one of them was a convicted child molester, a rumor neighbors easily confirmed via Georgia's online sex offender registry.

Many kept their distance from the Edenfields' ramshackle trailer, with filled trash bags and aluminum cans piled under the rickety porch.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

BIG_DADDY
03-21-2007, 12:20 PM
Fish food

KC Kings
03-21-2007, 02:13 PM
When this story came out I remembered that I hadn't checked Family Watchdog in a while and went out to check out my sub-division. We still only had the one guy that molested his 11 year old babysitter that everybody knew about. On Friday afternoon a cop stops a friend of ours walking down the street, (KC address Liberty schools so we have lots of cops), and tells him that a new pederass moved in but wasn't on the list yet. I check family watchdog again on Monday and find this guy moved from Minnesota, into a house .21 miles from my house. Not only that, his house right across the street from the soccer/baseball field, neighborhood playground and pool. The other pederass has had 2 houses for sale in his culdesac, and they have been on the market for 2 years and can't sell. Now we have this guy living right down the road right next to where all of the nieghborhood children play. I guess it is good that we will all be more on the lookout for our kids now, and I know that these guys have already paid for their crime and are abiding by the rules by registering, but anybody that has been convicted of Indecent Liberties with a child under the age of 14, should not be allowed to live so close to an area designed to attract children. We should be able to make rules to keep these people out of our neighborhood. Not only is it potentially dangerous for our kids, it negatively affects our property value.

Redrum_69
03-21-2007, 02:19 PM
You do realize that its a witch hunt...and in some cases that said person who got caught could have been a year or two younger at the time it happened and the "victims" parents could have just been pissed off about her not obeying them etc etc

You never did have a girlfriend who was a year or two younger when you were 15?

I bet half this board or at least 30% would say they lost their virginty before turning 14 or 15.

Redrum_69
03-21-2007, 02:21 PM
There is scum out there, everyone knows that

but not everyone on that website is 100% scum.

I mean, look at Tard from 98.9 the rock. He got arrested for running around naked with lottery tickets attached to him...and he has to post on sites like that all the time.

theres several cases out there where college kids get arrested for pulling stunts like that...hell if you get caught for pissing in public you have to register on that site

Mr. Plow
03-21-2007, 02:22 PM
I bet half this board or at least 30% would say they lost their virginty before turning 14 or 15.

I'm still holding out hope.....

wutamess
03-21-2007, 02:23 PM
Typical trailer trash.
They fit the profile.

chagrin
03-21-2007, 02:26 PM
When this story came out I remembered that I hadn't checked Family Watchdog in a while and went out to check out my sub-division. We still only had the one guy that molested his 11 year old babysitter that everybody knew about. On Friday afternoon a cop stops a friend of ours walking down the street, (KC address Liberty schools so we have lots of cops), and tells him that a new pederass moved in but wasn't on the list yet. I check family watchdog again on Monday and find this guy moved from Minnesota, into a house .21 miles from my house. Not only that, his house right across the street from the soccer/baseball field, neighborhood playground and pool. The other pederass has had 2 houses for sale in his culdesac, and they have been on the market for 2 years and can't sell. Now we have this guy living right down the road right next to where all of the nieghborhood children play. I guess it is good that we will all be more on the lookout for our kids now, and I know that these guys have already paid for their crime and are abiding by the rules by registering, but anybody that has been convicted of Indecent Liberties with a child under the age of 14, should not be allowed to live so close to an area designed to attract children. We should be able to make rules to keep these people out of our neighborhood. Not only is it potentially dangerous for our kids, it negatively affects our property value.

Note that he (the guy in the story) is already a registered child molester, like most of them, he is a repeat offender.

I wish you luck out there, dude

chagrin
03-21-2007, 02:26 PM
I'm still holding out hope.....

To 69's comments, the difference is we didn't lose it to a 9 year old boy.

Redrum_69
03-21-2007, 02:31 PM
To 69's comments, the difference is we didn't lose it to a 9 year old boy.

I'm not talking about this dumbfug on the thread topic

I'm talking about on that watchdog site

this guy on the thread and his relative needs to be put to death

Mr. Plow
03-21-2007, 02:34 PM
If it's a 16 year old with a 14 year old, that's one thing.

If it's a 28 year old with a 14 year old, that's completely different.

Eleazar
03-21-2007, 02:38 PM
a new pederass moved in ...right across the street from the soccer/baseball field, neighborhood playground and pool.

Where is this? I live sort of in that area. Know people who live in that area and have kids.

wutamess
03-21-2007, 02:44 PM
Where is this? I live sort of in that area. Know people who live in that area and have kids.

Parade Park
Off 15th & Paseo

KC Kings
03-21-2007, 02:51 PM
To RedRum, the WatchDog site list what they are convicted for. Statatory Rape is the 2 year apart thing you are referring to. One guy is convicted of Child Molestion 2nd degree with injury, and his neighbor went to the sherrifs department and paid to get his file, which included a description of his case file, and full list of previous convictions.
The new guy is Sex Mscon W Child Und 14-1st Ofns. I agree that these guys have been convicted and paid for thier crime, and it is unfortunate that people like me will continue to harass them. However, I don't feel sorry for them.

I live on 291 and Stark, inbetween I-35 and 435.

BIG_DADDY
03-21-2007, 02:52 PM
There are so many in around here it's ridiculous. Fortunately they don't seem to allow them in my neighborhood.

Eleazar
03-21-2007, 02:58 PM
To RedRum, the WatchDog site list what they are convicted for. Statatory Rape is the 2 year apart thing you are referring to. One guy is convicted of Child Molestion 2nd degree with injury, and his neighbor went to the sherrifs department and paid to get his file, which included a description of his case file, and full list of previous convictions.
The new guy is Sex Mscon W Child Und 14-1st Ofns. I agree that these guys have been convicted and paid for thier crime, and it is unfortunate that people like me will continue to harass them. However, I don't feel sorry for them.

I live on 291 and Stark, inbetween I-35 and 435.

Ok. Same general area.

There was someone from my high school on there for something who, according to someone I asked about it, got rung up for being 19 and banging a 16 year old and her parents ratted him. Like you say, though, you can tell the difference between something like that and the actual dirtballs who need to be buried alive.