PDA

View Full Version : All charges to be dropped in Duke lacrosse rape case

Bootlegged
03-22-2007, 10:23 AM
http://www.drudgereport.com/

REPORT: All charges may be dropped as early as tomorrow in Duke Lacrosse rape case, FOXNEWS reports... 'We will be hearing a dismissal in the coming days'... MORE...

Hang Nifong by his short & curlies.

StcChief
03-22-2007, 10:25 AM
why did this take so long for the wheels of justice to come off...

Crush
03-22-2007, 10:29 AM
About time.

Lzen
03-22-2007, 10:30 AM
It's about damn time. It is a shame that those players' lives have already been ruined. Not to mention the whole team's season was canceled last year. All because of some bogus claims by a very questionable accuser and a fame seeker DA who ignored evidence.

NaptownChief
03-22-2007, 10:33 AM
Justice won't be complete until that Nifong prick gets disbarred from ever practicing law again.

Redrum_69
03-22-2007, 10:34 AM
Those players are guilty

I read the 60 minutes article

I would like to be there on Judgement day when those bastard kids try to lie to Jesus

alanm
03-22-2007, 10:45 AM
Now comes the Civil suit against the DA's office. This is when the wealthy parents bring in the heavy hitting atty's to clean up. :)

Bwana
03-22-2007, 10:51 AM
Justice won't be complete until that Nifong prick gets disbarred from ever practicing law again.

Exactly

Chiefnj
03-22-2007, 11:17 AM
Too bad the players can't drop the bad reputation that the media gave them. I wonder if Jesse Jackson will be there to congratulate the kids?

L.A. Chieffan
03-22-2007, 11:20 AM
But...that chick said they were bad men.
BAD MEN.

BIG_DADDY
03-22-2007, 11:23 AM
Too bad the players can't drop the bad reputation that the media gave them. I wonder if Jesse Jackson will be there to congratulate the kids?

They should hang Jesse with Nifong by the nads from their flag pole there at Duke.

Brock
03-22-2007, 11:30 AM
Justice won't be complete until that Nifong prick serves hard prison time.

fyp

Redrum_69
03-22-2007, 11:32 AM
Well I guess if pit bulls can run rampant on the Duke Campus...then the lacrosse team should be able to as well

BIG_DADDY
03-22-2007, 11:32 AM

We can only hope.

Redrum_69
03-22-2007, 11:35 AM
The peanut gallery has struck again:

All charges to be dropp... 03-22-2007 07:33 AM Brock gay...

concerning my post about pitbulls

Brock
03-22-2007, 11:36 AM
The peanut gallery has struck again:

All charges to be dropp... 03-22-2007 07:33 AM Brock gay...

concerning my post about pitbulls

:deevee:

Redrum_69
03-22-2007, 11:37 AM
:deevee:

i'm just saying

if you gotta neg rep...do it with style

Brock
03-22-2007, 11:38 AM
i'm just saying

if you gotta neg rep...do it with style

If doing it with style is making remarks about somebody's mother, I'll pass. Thanks for the invaluable advice anyway, I guess.

Redrum_69
03-22-2007, 11:39 AM
If doing it with style is making remarks about somebody's mother, I'll pass. Thanks for the invaluable advice anyway, I guess.

no, theres other ways

PunkinDrublic
03-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Just think how screwed they would have been if they were poor kids who couldn't afford good lawyers.

Lzen
03-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Justice won't be complete until that Nifong prick gets disbarred from ever practicing law again, has his balls removed with a rusty knife and have turpentine poured on them, and is strung up in the middle of town for everyone to see what a waste of flesh is this guy.

FYP

Bootlegged
03-22-2007, 12:02 PM
I'm sure the New Black Panther Party will be offering their apologies at a presser as well.

Forrest Gump should kick all their asses.

Direckshun
03-22-2007, 12:16 PM
I bet they were guilty.

They just got a good lawyer who threw all the charges to Samie Parker.

vailpass
03-22-2007, 12:42 PM
It might be interesting to dig up the original thread from last year when this indictment came down. IIRC there were a few who wanted to hang the white boys.
Amazing what changes come once the facts are exposed to the cold hard light of day.

BIG_DADDY
03-22-2007, 12:51 PM
It might be interesting to dig up the original thread from last year when this indictment came down. IIRC there were a few who wanted to hang the white boys.
Amazing what changes come once the facts are exposed to the cold hard light of day.

They are always guilty first. This BB has always been like that. The Kobe case was hysterical. They still boo him in Denver, cracks me up.

vailpass
03-22-2007, 12:55 PM
They are always guilty first. This BB has always been like that. The Kobe case was hysterical. They still boo him in Denver, cracks me up.

Of course they boo him in Denver. He got soot on one of their snow bunnies.

I could care less that Kobe gave that girl a good solid rodgering. Where I gained some disrespect for him was when he threw Shaq and other NBA guys under the bus regarding their side pieces of ass. The code is the code.

BIG_DADDY
03-22-2007, 12:58 PM
Of course they boo him in Denver. He got soot on one of their snow bunnies.

I could care less that Kobe gave that girl a good solid rodgering. Where I gained some disrespect for him was when he threw Shaq and other NBA guys under the bus regarding their side pieces of ass. The code is the code.

I totally agree. He is trying to be a stand up guy now but it will take some time for him to obtain that kind of repect. That was really stupid and selfish. He seems to be growing up now, I hope so.

Bootlegged
03-22-2007, 01:10 PM

Here are some gems from that thread..

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
They are not supposed to release any pictures or information on the girl due to the charges. Why do you guys think she is lying? Isn't she a mom trying to pay her way through college? There is no way a rowdy group of guys could have wanted a piece and when the brown sugar said no they said **** that and took it anyway? Normally I question the girls, but for some reason I don't think she is full of shit. It may not have been any of the boys on the team, but I do think a few got their hands on her. Just because they have money and play Lacrosse (gay ass sport) does not mean they didn't do it, to me it makes me think they may have and thought they could get away with it because of their standing and wealth.

Originally Posted by nychief
no their not. it has been painted what it is, a elitist northeastern super macho douch bag thing.

Originally Posted by Chiefnj
Can the time be adjusted after the photo was taken?

Why take pictures of some skank at the times they did? Aren't there allegedly photos of her arriving, leaving carrying nail polish, etc? I could see people taking photos during her act or whatever by why document every single moment she was at the party? If the kids did take photos and document everything and they show what is rumored, good for them because it looks like it would exhonerate them, but it just strikes me as odd.

Originally Posted by memyselfI
Well, your experience obviously is more extensive than my own...

But, from I've seen on documentaries on HBO that featured strippers and exotic dancers from really nice places with very pretty women, the girls made more than enough money stripping that they didn't need prostitute themselves. If you are talking strippers from dives off of Chouteau Trafficway then I think you are probably right.

Without knowing the specifics of the case, if the boys in this case thought the way you do then they no doubt felt entitled to 'sex' after paying for stripping.

Originally Posted by pikesome
If they get off it's because the black man can't get fair treatment in this country. Neither can women. They bought their way out with daddies' millions. You can't punish the accuser because it would have a chilling effect on other women who have been raped.

I'm sure I missed something but

Originally Posted by jettio
I think it is posssible that a group of 20-year old drunks who play a sport that is mostly only played in prep schools, and who are on scholarship at an elite school where most of the students consider them dumb preppie jocks, could lose control and do something wrong.

But it is interesting to see how much love a criminal defense lawyer can receive depending on the demographics of who it is that they represent in a given case.

My guess is that before it is said and done, the lawyers that are representing the players that behaved the worst, will have to cease representing any players that did nothing wrong, and some of the players that did nothing wrong, but know what happened, will be compelled to tell what happened

Bootlegged
03-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Well if they sodimized her forcefully, as is attested, I assume she would have physical signs. In fact I believe that the DA said there is other physical evidence. But then again, she is a "hooker" as the thread points out.

BIG_DADDY
03-22-2007, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
They are not supposed to release any pictures or information on the girl due to the charges. Why do you guys think she is lying? Isn't she a mom trying to pay her way through college? There is no way a rowdy group of guys could have wanted a piece and when the brown sugar said no they said **** that and took it anyway? Normally I question the girls, but for some reason I don't think she is full of shit. It may not have been any of the boys on the team, but I do think a few got their hands on her. Just because they have money and play Lacrosse (gay ass sport) does not mean they didn't do it, to me it makes me think they may have and thought they could get away with it because of their standing and wealth.

no their not. it has been painted what it is, a elitist northeastern super macho douch bag thing.

Why take pictures of some skank at the times they did? Aren't there allegedly photos of her arriving, leaving carrying nail polish, etc? I could see people taking photos during her act or whatever by why document every single moment she was at the party? If the kids did take photos and document everything and they show what is rumored, good for them because it looks like it would exhonerate them, but it just strikes me as odd.

Originally Posted by memyselfI
Well, your experience obviously is more extensive than my own...

But, from I've seen on documentaries on HBO that featured strippers and exotic dancers from really nice places with very pretty women, the girls made more than enough money stripping that they didn't need prostitute themselves. If you are talking strippers from dives off of Chouteau Trafficway then I think you are probably right.

Without knowing the specifics of the case, if the boys in this case thought the way you do then they no doubt felt entitled to 'sex' after paying for stripping.

If they get off it's because the black man can't get fair treatment in this country. Neither can women. They bought their way out with daddies' millions. You can't punish the accuser because it would have a chilling effect on other women who have been raped.

Originally Posted by jettio
I think it is posssible that a group of 20-year old drunks who play a sport that is mostly only played in prep schools, and who are on scholarship at an elite school where most of the students consider them dumb preppie jocks, could lose control and do something wrong.

But it is interesting to see how much love a criminal defense lawyer can receive depending on the demographics of who it is that they represent in a given case.

My guess is that before it is said and done, the lawyers that are representing the players that behaved the worst, will have to cease representing any players that did nothing wrong, and some of the players that did nothing wrong, but know what happened, will be compelled to tell what happened

Classic. ROFL I still remember Hoover talking about the Kobe case saying he knew for a fact he was guilty. As the real facts came rolling in his conviction got weaker and weaker until he just quit posting on the subject. ROFL

vailpass
03-22-2007, 01:38 PM
Nice work Bootlegged, those are exactly the type of gems I thought I recalled...LMAO

pikesome
03-22-2007, 01:44 PM

I'd like to point out that was some heavy, heavy sarcasm when I typed it and it you might still get some people spouting it soon.

Bootlegged
03-22-2007, 02:01 PM
I'd like to point out that was some heavy, heavy sarcasm when I typed it and it you might still get some people spouting it soon.

thought that may be the case due to the over the top nature - but wasn't sure with some of our other over the top idiots.

Thanks

pikesome
03-22-2007, 02:10 PM
thought that may be the case due to the over the top nature - but wasn't sure with some of our other over the top idiots.

Thanks

I can be one of those over the top idiots, just not this time. :)

Chiefnj
03-22-2007, 02:38 PM

I don't have a problem with what I wrote.

Mr. Laz
03-22-2007, 04:49 PM
the DA needs to spend some time behind bars

give him the ol' 120 day call back routine .... lawmakers can play games with people's lives.

Valiant
03-22-2007, 08:48 PM
Those players are guilty

I read the 60 minutes article

I would like to be there on Judgement day when those bastard kids try to lie to new born 10oz baby Jesus

fixed your post...