PDA

View Full Version : TMNT

Gravedigger
03-23-2007, 03:08 PM
Very good movie IMO other than it only being an hour and thirty minutes. The only weak point is they focus on the disfunction of the turtles through most of the movie, which is just, but in an hour and a half it pushes the final fight scene which I will admit was a bit anticlimactic and short. Other than that a great movie for kids, teens, and mid 20s euphoria seeking males such as myself :clap:

Tribal Warfare
03-23-2007, 03:13 PM
Very good movie IMO other than it only being an hour and thirty minutes. The only weak point is they focus on the disfunction of the turtles through most of the movie, which is just, but in an hour and a half it pushes the final fight scene which I will admit was a bit anticlimactic and short. Other than that a great movie for kids, teens, and mid 20s euphoria seeking males such as myself :clap:

Was it as good as the 1st movie?

Gravedigger
03-23-2007, 03:26 PM
No IMO it wasn't as good as the first live action movie. But that could be cause I was like 8 back then but theres obviously things that are gonna be better in an animated feature than a live action one. Due to animation the action scenes were better due to the amount of things they could do but the live action one seemed more real than this one in more ways than one. This is a popcorn flick, a good one, so I'd say spend your money see it and then wait till DVD to own/burn it.

Jenson71
03-23-2007, 03:31 PM
Did you pay real money to see it?

Sure-Oz
03-23-2007, 03:35 PM
I wanted to see TMNT but it got like a 18% on Rottentomatoes, i may still see it, but nothing can beat the live action TMNT 1.

Sure-Oz
03-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Did you pay real money to see it?
you have to pay in pizzas

Mr. Plow
03-23-2007, 03:59 PM
Cowabunga, dude!

Deberg_1990
03-23-2007, 04:44 PM
No Corey Feldman?? Ill pass.....