PDA

View Full Version : I couldn't even find a decent piece of ass

blueballs
03-25-2007, 08:58 PM
Happy to leave
Last season ended and McGahee left Buffalo, N.Y., immediately. "I couldn't wait to get out of there," the running back says. He rushed home to Miami and left his visiting mother in Buffalo to tie up loose ends. McGahee had no doubt that his time with the Bills was over, even though another year remained on his contract.

Ten weeks later, his agent called and told McGahee a trade to Baltimore was complete. "I was yelling and [stuff], running through the whole house, screaming, 'Yes! Yes!'" he says. "It was such a relief."

"I've grown a whole lot," McGahee says. "It doesn't feel like it's been five years since college. Coming from Miami, I was used to partying, going out, just having something to do every night. Restaurants, whatever. Going to Buffalo, it was like hitting a brick wall. Like, 'Damn!' Can't go out, can't do nothing. There's an Applebee's, a TGI Friday's, and they just got a Dave & Busters. They got that, and I'm like, 'What the?' And, you know, the women ...

"You see, when I was in college that's what I used to thrive off of," the 25-year-old says. "The better you do, the more fame you get. So you know, it was like, I was used to that. And then you get to Buffalo and no matter how you do, it's the same. It's no big city. You know what I did every day? I came home and played video games."

Crashride
03-25-2007, 08:59 PM
Must have had blueballs...corney joke of the day

Rain Man
03-25-2007, 09:01 PM
I'm sure the Ravens are thrilled to know that McGahee now plans to party every night and pick up venereal diseases every weekend.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-25-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm sure the Ravens are thrilled to know that McGahee now plans to party every night and pick up venereal diseases every weekend.

Crazy kids and their crazy VD.

trndobrd
03-25-2007, 09:26 PM
When I think of the sweet life, rockin' it 'til 4 in the morn, and the finest ladies anywhere....I think of Baltimore.

I hope he enjoys the crabcakes, Edgar Allen Poe house and duckpin bowling.

Crush
03-25-2007, 10:02 PM

I thought that was part of the deal.

HMc
03-25-2007, 10:02 PM
i was gonna say, how much better will baltimore be?

RealSNR
03-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Baltimore is perfect for him. He can rock out in the unsafe parts of Baltimore and spend the rest of his time visiting historic landmarks. If he wants some hot bitches, there's plenty of crack hos around the streets.

McGahee is cutting off a toe to take his mind off the pain from another injury

kc rush
03-25-2007, 10:49 PM
Isn't Baltimore the VD capital of the US?

TinyEvel
03-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Hey!
What's wrong with TGI Friday's??!!

What you talkin' bout Willis??!! :cuss:

Thig Lyfe
03-25-2007, 11:59 PM
Hey!
What's wrong with TGI Friday's??!!

What you talkin' bout Willis??!! :cuss:

He liked the food but the commercials kind of turned him off.

BWillie
03-26-2007, 01:07 AM
What an asshole. I hope he gets McGhee'ed again, I really do. Hopefully they can pick up Pacman and him and McGhee can go to strip clubs together causing menacing destruction.

Bob Dole
03-26-2007, 06:23 AM
It's good to see that Willis is so mature. The Ravens front office is probably gushing with pride at the moment.

KcMizzou
03-26-2007, 06:29 AM
Hmm... He could at least learn to keep his big mouth shut.

crazycoffey
03-26-2007, 06:33 AM
Crazy kids and their crazy VD.

Hey, don't lump my kids or my VD with this A hole.....

seriously, what a moron. He sounds like he wishes he was still 18. The more insight I get on professional athletes the more I envy them, I mean.... uh. No, that's about right, but I don't think I'd make the same choices they make.

tiptap
03-26-2007, 06:37 AM
When I think of the sweet life, rockin' it 'til 4 in the morn, and the finest ladies anywhere....I think of Baltimore.

God I miss duckpins! And Maryland crabcakes.

KcMizzou
03-26-2007, 06:40 AM
God I miss duckpins! And Maryland crabcakes.So... what's a duckpin?

tiptap
03-26-2007, 06:51 AM
Bowling had in the past different kind of pins and balls. Most of the US settled on ten pins. Duck pins are smaller as is the ball and you have three throws per frame to knock down pins. The third throw only nets you 10 and no carryover unlike getting a strike or a spare. They are referred to as duck pins because they go flying up and fast upon getting hit not unlike a duck shooting out of the water.

KcMizzou
03-26-2007, 06:52 AM
Bowling had in the past different kind of pins and balls. Most of the US settled on ten pins. Duck pins are smaller as is the ball and you have three throws per frame to knock down pins. The third throw only nets you 10 and no carryover unlike getting a strike or a spare. The are referred to as duck pins because they go flying up and fast upon getting hit not unlike a duck shooting out of the water.Hmm... learn something every day. Thanks. :thumb:

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
03-26-2007, 06:58 AM
Can't wait to see how Ray Ray teaches him the proper way to party with his gat and blades and shit. Two former "U" players keepin it real, ruff ridas fo life.

Hammock Parties
03-26-2007, 07:18 AM
And people want to compare LJ to this guy...whatever.

Chiefnj
03-26-2007, 07:34 AM
I see that there is an untapped market for a ganster-like club in Buffalo.

Bootlegged
03-26-2007, 07:39 AM
He could drive to Toronto and see the worlds best strippers. F him.

KcMizzou
03-26-2007, 07:40 AM
And people want to compare LJ to this guy...whatever.Just playing devil's advocate here... but LJ hasn't left KC yet.

Iowanian
03-26-2007, 07:53 AM
I guess if it gets too slow on a wednesday night....He and Rayray can go out and roll some bums or something.

Maybe he should read a Denver paper and see where "clubbin like a rockstar" can get you.

Brock
03-26-2007, 07:58 AM
I've been to Buffalo. He's right, it sucks.

crazycoffey
03-26-2007, 08:18 AM
I guess if it gets too slow on a wednesday night....He and Rayray can go out and roll some bums or something.

Maybe he should read a Denver paper and see where "clubbin like a rockstar" can get you.

D'uh, Big Ouchie.....

way2kalm
03-26-2007, 12:25 PM

He'll be near DC, and from what I hear DC has some of the finest women on the east coast. Although if he's not too careful, he can get into a lot of trouble (legally) in B-More.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-26-2007, 01:39 PM
God I miss duckpins! And Maryland crabcakes.

CRABCAKES AND FOOTBALL, THAT'S WHAT MARYLAND DOES!!!!!

StcChief
03-26-2007, 01:45 PM
He must a real catch and such be a ladies man :) with talk like that.