PDA

View Full Version : Oh man - did KU lose?

Bootlegged
03-28-2007, 07:36 AM
Sorry -a bit late on my sports news.. :p

Mr. Plow
03-28-2007, 07:39 AM
Ty Law has also signed to play in KC.

Reerun_KC

A bit late?

Good thing we didnt quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor...

Crush
Where's Hugh Douglas?

Reerun_KC
03-28-2007, 07:40 AM
Ty Law has also signed to play in KC.

They signed Shawn Barber and Hugh Douglas as well..

Oh and Marty no longer coaches the Chiefs either.

Crush
03-28-2007, 07:41 AM
I also heard Samari Rolle is looking for a house in KC. That deal is good as done.

Fire Me Boy!
03-28-2007, 07:42 AM
CHIEFS WIN! THE CHIEFS WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!![/January 11, 1970]

StcChief
03-28-2007, 07:44 AM
Oh man - did KU lose?
but it's always good to hear again. :D

MOhillbilly
03-28-2007, 07:44 AM
lost lastnight aswell.

Bootlegged
03-28-2007, 07:57 AM
but it's always good to hear again. :D

I thought they were locks to win it all? Strange.

Brock
03-28-2007, 08:01 AM
How'd your team do?

StcChief
03-28-2007, 08:03 AM
How'd your team do?

We lost to the mighty over rated KU team by 3 in the last 1 minute

Brock
03-28-2007, 08:06 AM
We lost to KU.

Aw, sorry. Most teams do.

Reerun_KC
03-28-2007, 08:10 AM
How'd your team do?

I think the common answer to that question is "We Lost"

but hey you guys can hang all your hope and smack talk on Bradley and Bucknell... At least those teams makes the tourney.....

Chiefs Pantalones
03-28-2007, 08:14 AM

Lick the balls of one Mr. Vanilla Thunder.

StcChief
03-28-2007, 08:30 AM
Aw, sorry. Most teams do.
spoken like a true Yankmee (KU) fan

Brock
03-28-2007, 08:31 AM

Sorry you're having trouble dealing.

Mr. Kotter
03-28-2007, 09:11 AM
I thought they were locks to win it all? Strange.
Could you please, identify the posters.....a simple search with the word "lock" would probably suffice....who said KU was a "lock"???

Seriously. I didn't notice ANYONE saying that (other than sarcastic or TIC remarks from the haters.)

Because otherwise, you really are just talking outta your ass; and should just shut the hell up.

:rolleyes:

Bootlegged
03-28-2007, 09:42 AM
Could you please, identify the posters.....a simple search with the word "lock" would probably suffice....who said KU was a "lock"???

Seriously. I didn't notice ANYONE saying that (other than sarcastic or TIC remarks from the haters.)

Because otherwise, you really are just talking outta your ass; and should just shut the hell up.

:rolleyes:

Ha - still stings, eh?

StcChief
03-28-2007, 09:44 AM
Sorry you're having trouble dealing.

I'm dealing fine.... the KU arrogance never ceases to surprise me.

Gonzo
03-28-2007, 09:47 AM
You guys hear about John Goodman?

Brock
03-28-2007, 09:48 AM
I'm dealing fine.... the KU arrogance never ceases to surprise me.

It's okay. We're a big target.

Natty_Light_Man
03-28-2007, 09:49 AM
You guys hear about John Goodman?

No

Natty_Light_Man
03-28-2007, 09:56 AM
The importating thing to keep in mind. The final 4 has the nations best teams although UNC may have been better than #5. KU clearly did not belong among the final 4. I would easily put them no higher than 7.

Memphis and UNC 5/6 .

Good to see four seperate divisions..

Wish Big 12 had representation...

Natty_Light_Man
03-28-2007, 10:36 AM
but it's always good to hear again. :DROFL

ROYC75
03-28-2007, 10:41 AM

And people wonder why you are always slow with everything you do ?
:shake:

Reading is proof my friend..........

Bootlegged
03-28-2007, 11:17 AM
And people wonder why you are always slow with everything you do ?
:shake:

Reading is proof my friend..........

Nobody says that about you as far as you know..

RealSNR
03-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Woah, Gunther is gone? Anybody hear the rumor that Dick Vermeil is coming out of retirement to coach the Chiefs?

DJay23
03-28-2007, 02:25 PM
You squat to pee.

Get over it Martha.

StcChief
03-28-2007, 02:29 PM
You squat to pee.

Get over it Martha.
Been over it.
Just glad to hear the great KU lost again. and to all their wonderful fans. :Lin:

Brock
03-28-2007, 02:41 PM
Been over it.
Just glad to hear the great KU lost again. and to all their wonderful fans. :Lin:

Yeah, it really sucks only getting to the Elite 8. Someday maybe you'll get a taste, hang in there.

ArrowheadHawk
03-28-2007, 02:42 PM
Been over it.
(1)Kansas (33-5, 14-2 Big 12)

(4)Southern Illinois (29-7, 15-3 MVC)

who was overrated with 3 losses in a weaker conference

KcMizzou
03-28-2007, 03:21 PM
NoHe died.

Pitt Gorilla
03-28-2007, 03:27 PM
(1)Kansas (33-5, 14-2 Big 12)

(4)Southern Illinois (29-7, 15-3 MVC)

who was overrated with 3 losses in a weaker conferenceI'm curious now; what makes you think SIU was overrated? Honestly, I thought both teams were rated about right. One might argue that this was why the game between a 1 seed and a 4 seed was pretty tight.

Nelson Muntz
03-28-2007, 03:30 PM

S. Illinois is such a great team and a lock to win it all, and from such a power conference; remind me again how they lost to an extremely overrated, never should have been in the tourney, and lucky team like KU?

I know it still sucks for you, I mean sweet 16 thats pretty damn far for S. Illinois. Probably be another 40 years before they make it that far again. Damn thats gotta suck.

ROYC75
03-28-2007, 03:31 PM
Nobody says that about you as far as you know..

Whatever, your day has done came and went without you involved in it... It's a bitch try'n to catch up, isn't it.

Nelson Muntz
03-28-2007, 03:39 PM
I think the common answer to that question is "We Lost"

but hey you guys can hang all your hope and smack talk on Bradley and Bucknell... At least those teams makes the tourney.....

It just shows how pathetic their lives are. I mean 6 days later, I'm already over it. On the other hand, all the KU haters are still rubbing it in, for God only knows what reasons.

Bearcat
03-28-2007, 03:55 PM
S. Illinois is such a great team and a lock to win it all, and from such a power conference; remind me again how they lost to an extremely overrated, never should have been in the tourney, and lucky team like KU?

Been down that road about 8 times already, but maybe we'll get an answer this time :shrug:

It just shows how pathetic their lives are. I mean 6 days later, I'm already over it. On the other hand, all the KU haters are still rubbing it in, for God only knows what reasons.

Monkeys throwing poop... funny for about 2 seconds, then just kind of sad. The #4 overall seed loses to the #5, and we're supposed to be crying in our beer when it's over.

If we're confident, we're arrogant.. if we bring up concerns, we don't know how good we have it. If we say we're going to win the NC at the beginning of every year, we're homers... if we don't win a NC every year, we're chokers. Go to a NC game, FF game, and 2 Elite Eights in 6 years, it's all about the first round losses the other 2 years.

Monkeys throwing poop.

ROYC75
03-28-2007, 03:58 PM
Been down that road about 8 times already, but maybe we'll get an answer this time :shrug:

Monkeys throwing poop... funny for about 2 seconds, then just kind of sad. The #4 overall seed loses to the #5, and we're supposed to be crying in our beer when it's over.

If we're confident, we're arrogant.. if we bring up concerns, we don't know how good we have it. If we say we're going to win the NC at the beginning of every year, we're homers... if we don't win a NC every year, we're chokers. Go to a NC game, FF game, and 2 Elite Eights in 6 years, it's all about the first round losses the other 2 years.

Monkeys throwing poop.

Blah, you couldn't please these turds if ya hung them with a NEW rope.....:D

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-28-2007, 04:08 PM
Been over it.
I thought we KU fans were suppossedly the assholes... huh.

I wanna like you since you started my birthday thread and all :p but you really should stop this over celebrating before you really start to look desperate. Just a kind word.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-28-2007, 04:11 PM

Monkeys throwing poop.
Excellent summation Bearcat. Rock, chalk...

:clap:

RealSNR
03-28-2007, 04:16 PM
Been over it.
Just glad to hear the great KU lost again. and to all their wonderful fans. :Lin:Didn't you have kind words to say about KU before that game? Before you turned into a whiney bleeding vagina?

StcChief
03-28-2007, 04:22 PM

I know it still sucks for you, I mean sweet 16 thats pretty damn far for S. Illinois. Probably be another 40 years before they make it that far again. Damn thats gotta suck.
Yet another example of dumb ... KU fan post....

SIU was not a lock to win it all, never said that...
Who was the bracket #1 seed KU?
SIU has had a good run last few years.

Shouldn't have been in tourney over rated? So MVC didn't need a rep huh. Winning your conf counts for nothing now?

Never said we were a Power conference....
but Power equity is starting to spread in D1.BB.

40 years huh? We are gonna be there on a regular basis much to dismay of Creighton, WSU, and MSU and others in the 'non-power' MVC. Just keep telling yourself that....

No we don't have the most NCAA wins with only 2 NCAA championships and plenty of KU chokes. That must really SUCK.

Knowing you draft all kinds of 'NBA first round' talent and cant get it done.

Skip Towne
03-28-2007, 04:43 PM
Did you ever notice how all the haters root for little pissant schools.?

StcChief
03-28-2007, 05:00 PM
Did you ever notice how all the haters root for little pissant schools.?

I guess 19K students is pissant ROFL

Skip Towne
03-28-2007, 05:03 PM
I guess 19K students is pissant ROFL
In the basketball world SIU is a pissant.

Bearcat
03-28-2007, 05:04 PM
Yet another example of dumb ... KU fan post....

SIU was not a lock to win it all, never said that...
Who was the bracket #1 seed KU?
SIU has had a good run last few years.

Shouldn't have been in tourney over rated? So MVC didn't need a rep huh. Winning your conf counts for nothing now?

Never said we were a Power conference....
but Power equity is starting to spread in D1.BB.

40 years huh? We are gonna be there on a regular basis much to dismay of Creighton, WSU, and MSU and others in the 'non-power' MVC. Just keep telling yourself that....

No we don't have the most NCAA wins with only 2 NCAA championships and plenty of KU chokes. That must really SUCK.

Knowing you draft all kinds of 'NBA first round' talent and cant get it done.LMAO

The "never should have been in the tourney" was a reference to Kansas... apparently that wasn't an obvious enough sign that the post is almost entirely TIC, even though the point still stands.

The point is that SIU fans spent all their time before the game talking about how SIU's defense was a "bazillion time scrappier" (a direct quote that didn't seem as sarcastic as it should have been) than anything KU has seen and how all of us Arrogant Asshole Idiot Oblivious Homer Kansas fans would be surprised that SIU would direct the tempo and they would be in the game until the end and they could win.

Done, done, and done.

After the game, it wasn't "we told you so, we are almost as good as you", it was "Kansas is overrated".

You can't have both. Either SIU is better than the #4 would indicate (= SIU is underrated), but still not as good as Kansas (scoreboard)... or Kansas isn't as good as the #1 indicates (= Kansas is overrated) but is still better than SIU (scoreboard). With the already slim margin between a #1 & #4 in the tournament, if both were true, SIU would have won.

:hmmm: ..that was supposed to be simpler ...Nelson Muntz[/b]]
S. Illinois is such a great team; remind me again how they lost to an extremely overrated team like KU?

Pants
03-28-2007, 05:06 PM

Hey, be a dear and go look up what record they finished with. I don't think he's lying that KU beat more teams than they lost to. Also, hoping and believing that your team (which wins a lot) will win it all isn't arrogant. Arrogance comes when retarded monkeys like you start spewing all kinds of shit about KU, that arrogance is called self defense.

Also, you've already been told this, but I know you're not the fastest one here - you need to straighten it out, was SIU a shitty or a good team, in your opinion?

Sully
03-28-2007, 05:10 PM
YOU CAN'T SAY A WORD ABOUT ku UNLESS YOUR TEAM WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! OTHERWISE, IT SHOULD BE OF NO INTEREST TO YOU!!!!!

KcMizzou
03-28-2007, 05:26 PM
YOU CAN'T SAY A WORD ABOUT ku UNLESS YOUR TEAM WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! OTHERWISE, IT SHOULD BE OF NO INTEREST TO YOU!!!!!
LMAO