PDA

View Full Version : The Most Hated Family In America-

oaklandhater
04-05-2007, 01:05 AM
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/96551/The_Most_Hated_Family_In_America_Documentary.html

wow it takes alot of work to get the most hated family in america badge.

CoMoChief
04-05-2007, 01:31 AM
These mother ****ers need to get shot. Every single ****ing one of them. It will eventually happen IMO.

acesn8s
04-05-2007, 01:39 AM
Is that believer?

pr_capone
04-05-2007, 01:52 AM
These people give Christians and Kansas both a black eye.

Phobia
04-05-2007, 02:07 AM
These people give Christians and Kansas both a black eye.
I think everybody understands they don't represent either.

big nasty kcnut
04-05-2007, 02:11 AM
No poop indeed i hate them God hate the phelp family. I read about fred abusing the kids when they were younger. It's a cult and should be raped by gays and lesbians then each male covered in acid and melt away while the female should have hooks inside their snooch with the rope tied to two hod rods in differant direction and then pulled.

acesn8s
04-05-2007, 02:14 AM
No poop indeed i hate them God hate the phelp family. I read about fred abusing the kids when they were younger. It's a cult and should be raped by gays and lesbians then each male covered in acid and melt away while the female should have hooks inside their snooch with the rope tied to two hod rods in differant direction and then pulled.ouch

SCChief
04-05-2007, 04:41 AM
No poop indeed i hate them God hate the phelp family. I read about fred abusing the kids when they were younger. It's a cult and should be raped by gays and lesbians then each male covered in acid and melt away while the female should have hooks inside their snooch with the rope tied to two hod rods in differant direction and then pulled.

Tell us how you really feel.

I get the impression you were holding back here.

Graphic...

Ouch!

chagrin
04-05-2007, 05:19 AM
I think everybody understands they don't represent either.

No, there are several people here that believe they represent all of Christianity.

ChiefFan31
04-05-2007, 05:21 AM
Good Grief. Unreal. It would be hard to not want to do something if I ever ran across them.

Where is the vid, I think it might have been one of the guys from Jon Stewart, where he rolled up all nonchalant and starting flirting with the main guy, and dropping innuendos...

it was hilarious.

ChiefFan31
04-05-2007, 05:25 AM
Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZPsTM-4qgg

Pardon, the embedding skills are not up to par and befitting of a n00b.

MIAdragon
04-05-2007, 06:34 AM
Holy crap, call in the FBI and burn the place down..

Thig Lyfe
04-05-2007, 06:43 AM
Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZPsTM-4qgg

Pardon, the embedding skills are not up to par and befitting of a n00b.

After years of grueling training, I am able to embed this video.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KZPsTM-4qgg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KZPsTM-4qgg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Duck Dog
04-05-2007, 07:16 AM
These mother ****ers need to get shot. Every single ****ing one of them. It will eventually happen IMO.

According to Sully and other like minded posters, it's all good.

Braincase
04-05-2007, 07:47 AM

you'r best post evar

Mr. Plow
04-05-2007, 07:47 AM
Dear Lord. I'm embarrassed to say they reside in Kansas. Can we ship them to Denver?

I've heard of the Phelps family, but had no idea they were picketing soldiers funerals.

Mr. Plow
04-05-2007, 07:48 AM
After years of grueling training, I am able to embed this video.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KZPsTM-4qgg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KZPsTM-4qgg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Can you pass your knowledge along to this n00b?

eazyb81
04-05-2007, 07:54 AM
I heard about this a couple days ago on 96.5 The Buzz - Lazlo was going off on them.

I almost think there is some ulterior motive with what they are doing; no family could really be that crazy.

MIAdragon
04-05-2007, 07:59 AM
wonder if the father (if you can call him that) was sexually abused as a child. Not that is excuses him from any of this.

eazyb81
04-05-2007, 08:00 AM
wonder if the father (if you can call him that) was sexually abused as a child. Not that is excuses him from any of this.

And/or is secretly gay and doesn't know how to deal with it. Actually that is probably the most likely scenario.

MIAdragon
04-05-2007, 08:01 AM
And/or is secretly gay and doesn't know how to deal with it. Actually that is probably the most likely scenario.

I agree there has to be something else to this.

The Franchise
04-05-2007, 08:10 AM
Would it be wrong to drive by with an automatic rifle and just gun them all down?

Mr. Plow
04-05-2007, 08:11 AM
Would it be wrong to drive by with an automatic rifle and just gun them all down?

You may go to jail, but you'll be the hero of millions.

eazyb81
04-05-2007, 08:14 AM

If you do it you can hide out at my house.

MIAdragon
04-05-2007, 08:18 AM
Just pass out a few hundred gallons of grape "kool-aid"

Fish
04-05-2007, 08:28 AM

Yes... but only because they have camera's mounted everywhere around their house and church... and they try to prosecute anybody who even throws a wad of gum out the window at them.

siberian khatru
04-05-2007, 09:23 AM
Eternal damnation in the fires of Hell is too good for them.

Sully
04-05-2007, 09:31 AM
According to Sully and other like minded posters, it's all good.
ROFL

It's not "all good." It's disgusting and a perversion of Christianity.

However, I assume you are talking about my view of free speech. If we are a nation which grants free speech to those who you or I agree with, then we are obligated to be a nation which grants free speech to people like this who speak in the most ugly way imagineable.

Sorry to derail your attempt to misrepresent my feelings on the matter.

The Franchise
04-05-2007, 09:43 AM
I wonder what they would do if you protested them? Like stood next to them holding up a sign that says "God hates people who hate homosexuals"

Sully
04-05-2007, 09:47 AM
I wonder what they would do if you protested them? Like stood next to them holding up a sign that says "God hates people who hate homosexuals"
I think I've told this story before, but I thought it was the best idea for a protest toward people who believe like them ever.

My wife was in charge of a youth group, and they all dressed in white, and held signs facing the Phelps folks. The signs said, "God loves you," and "God forgives you."
I thought it was great because it was A) A great way to take some of the bullets out of their gun (if they had any sense), and B) I thought it was a great illustration of a forgiving religion.

Archie F. Swin
04-05-2007, 10:11 AM
As if Topeka needed anything else to improve they're worldly reputation

Stinger
04-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Can you pass your knowledge along to this n00b?

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=158234

Bowser
04-05-2007, 10:18 AM
I knew this was about the Phelps clan before I even opened the thread.

I can truthfully say that I'm suprised these people have not been maimed or killed to this point.

chasedude
04-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Dear Lord. I'm embarrassed to say they reside in Kansas. Can we ship them to Denver?

I've heard of the Phelps family, but had no idea they were picketing soldiers funerals.

They picketed a funeral here in Hiawatha KS for a fallen soldier. Good man that provided for his family and his country. Then this c#cksucker comes into town waving his leftest slogans. The Freedom fighters were in force that day lined up and down the highway with 100's of american flags blowing. They did a great job of blocking the view of the family from those freaks.

Here's what makes me thing these people are just looking for the attention too. After the news crew showed up for an interview with him and his followers they just left. Bunch of low lifes.

Oh Snap
04-05-2007, 11:59 AM
I would do a drive by with a pellet gun or a paintball gun. What a bunch of asshats!

crazycoffey
04-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Yes... but only because they have camera's mounted everywhere around their house and church... and they try to prosecute anybody who even throws a wad of gum out the window at them.

good information to know, any pictures? I need intellegence if I'm going to plan a black operation. Knowing is half the battle - GI JOE!!!!

journeyscarab
04-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Try the flaming bag of dog poop trick.

fan4ever
04-05-2007, 12:37 PM
"The most in-bred family in America" may have been a better title for that clip.

Unbelievable. God is very fond of people who hate and hurt in his name. Special place waiting for those folks.

big nasty kcnut
04-06-2007, 04:41 AM
Oh wait someone should put out a pitcher of blue antifreeze kool aid. Problem solved.