PDA

View Full Version : KSU fans: a Beasley interview

the Talking Can
04-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Beasley is in Memphis for an AAU tournament. He was interviewed on the radio just 10 minutes ago.

He said he has not heard from Huggins. He said he was "disappointed" in him. (huggins is a total SCUMBAG)

He said, repeatedly, he is not going to WVU.

He said there was a small chance that he'd stay at KSU but that he plans to open up his recruitment (assuming of course that KSU releases him, and they would be huge assholes if they didn't). He half jokingly, half seriously, said he'd consider Memphis.

He sounded like a good, thoughtful kid. Very composed, not naive.

Man, Huggins split and didn't even call. He dragged that kid to Manhattan and left him.

Saulbadguy
04-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Not a big deal. Huggins never recruited this kid. He will go where Dalonte Hill goes.

AFAIK - Dalonte Hill is being retained as an assistant under our new head coach, Frank Martin.

ROYC75
04-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Maybe all is not lost on the GRCOAT......... Good players make a coach.

the Talking Can
04-06-2007, 03:13 PM
He also said he planned to graduate and wasn't a "one and done" player...but $$$ usually changes that...

the Talking Can
04-06-2007, 03:16 PM
funniest moment was the radio host calling Manhattan the "armpit of America"...

Saulbadguy
04-06-2007, 03:16 PM
He also said he planned to graduate and wasn't a "one and done" player...but $$$ usually changes that...
He's one and done. He's..that good. :)

Brock
04-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Huggins is a POS. There is just no other way to look at it.

the Talking Can
04-06-2007, 03:21 PM
he also didn't know about KSU hiring Martin, or he never brought it up....

ChiTown
04-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Bease will be wrapped back up this weekend. Hill and Martin are headed to Memphis today.

Dalonte Hill and Bease are like brothers. There isn't ANY way Bease tells Hill no face-to-face, even though Huggins is gone. That relationship had NOTHING to do with Huggins.

Ultra Peanut
04-06-2007, 03:30 PM
He half jokingly, half seriously, said he'd consider Memphis.I can dream...

Also, just for clarification's sake, he's in town along with the rest of the USA Junior National Select Team for the Nike Hoop Summit (http://www.usabasketball.com/men/2007/07_mhs_fact-sheet.html).

the Talking Can
04-06-2007, 03:33 PM
I can dream...

i'd bet anything that Calipari will speak with him before the day is over.....Memphis is an easy sell over Manhattan

he knows, or has played with Rose...

Ultra Peanut
04-06-2007, 03:38 PM
i'd bet anything that Calipari will speak with him before the day is over.....Memphis is an easy sell over Manhattan

he knows, or has played with Rose...If it happened, I would... Jesus, I don't even know what I could do to celebrate such an unbelievable recruiting class. Rose and Robinson plus Shawn Taggart and all but one player from a back-to-back Elite 8 team is amazing, but adding Beasley to that would honestly be mindboggling.

So I now have a new list of hopes:

1) Beasley goes to Memphis.
2) Beasley sticks with Hill and KSU. :)

chiefbowe82
04-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Even as a fan of Kansas, I can say huggins made a terrible mistake.

ChiTown
04-06-2007, 03:46 PM
So I now have a new list of hopes:

1) Beasley goes to Memphis.
2) Beasley sticks with Hill and KSU. :)

lol. That's pretty funny, UP.

I seriously think Bease will be back in the fold after this weekend. Dalonte Hill and Bease are extremely tight, and Dalonte is the ONLY reason he committed to KSU in the 1st place.

Hootie
04-06-2007, 03:51 PM
lol. That's pretty funny, UP.

I seriously think Bease will be back in the fold after this weekend. Dalonte Hill and Bease are extremely tight, and Dalonte is the ONLY reason he committed to KSU in the 1st place.
hey...

if that's what KSU fans need to keep a LITTLE hope for next season, then so be it...but Beasley won't be in Manhattan next year ;)

ChiTown
04-06-2007, 03:56 PM
hey...

if that's what KSU fans need to keep a LITTLE hope for next season, then so be it...but Beasley won't be in Manhattan next year ;)

I agree.

After next season in Manhattan, he'll probably be in the NBA. :)

Sure-Oz
04-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Glad MU did not get him (thuggins), great way to thank the Univ. for bringing you back to even be in this pos.

Ultra Peanut
04-06-2007, 06:37 PM
The "KSU was the only school willing to hire him" myth is ludicrous. He was forced out by Nancy Zimpher in August and hired by KSU before the basketball season was even over. It's not like he was living on the streets, or some kind of pariah in the world of college basketball. There were several schools that wanted him, and many others that would have eagerly approached him if they'd needed a coach at the time.

It blows that he would leave after one year, but it's not a sign that he's a scumbag. He didn't leave for money, or for prestige; he left because he's ALWAYS wanted the WVU job, and his chance finally came. The timing wasn't perfect, but it never is.

ChiTown
04-06-2007, 06:42 PM
The timing wasn't perfect, but it never is.

The timing couldn't have been worse, and he was less than honest or forthcoming throughout the process. Scumbag? Nah. Complete asswipe? I think so, but I'm a little too close to the situation for much objectivity..;)

Ultra Peanut
04-06-2007, 06:46 PM
he was less than honest or forthcoming throughout the process.What did he do? WVU's coach made a Beilein* for Ann Arbor, and less than two days later, Huggy was gone. He could have jerked you guys around for a week or two, you know.

*C WHAT I DID THAR

WilliamTheIrish
04-06-2007, 06:47 PM
The "KSU was the only school willing to hire him" myth is ludicrous. He was forced out by Nancy Zimpher in August and hired by KSU before the basketball season was even over. It's not like he was living on the streets, or some kind of pariah in the world of college basketball. There were several schools that wanted him, and many others that would have eagerly approached him if they'd needed a coach at the time.

It blows that he would leave after one year, but it's not a sign that he's a scumbag. He didn't leave for money, or for prestige; he left because he's ALWAYS wanted the WVU job, and his chance finally came. The timing wasn't perfect, but it never is.

You obviously know nothing. He sat for 7 months. /skip (Never mind that it was right before the season started and nobody in D-1 needed a coach at the time.)

In reality, I don't hate Huggins. He left KSU in a lurch, but that's just the nature of the business. He absolutely had interest from other universities but chose KSU.

The dominos started to fall last week when Ammaker got canned, and Huggins got his chance. He's no different than any other person would have been in this situation. Yea, he's flawed. Like every other person on this earth, but I can live with the decision he made.

Ultra Peanut
04-06-2007, 06:50 PM
This is a fun coincidence (?) to ponder...

Eyewitness Sports Everywhere caught up with Beasley Friday as he prepares to play in the Nike Hoop Summit Saturday at FedExForum. Beasley told us he hasn't had a lot of time to think about his next move. But his roommate this week, Memphis Tiger signee Derrick Rose, has been in his ear.

"I've been kidding around with him, telling him to come (to Memphis)," says Rose.

Has Rose's recruiting pitch been effective? Maybe.

"I'm definitely interested in Memphis," says Beasley. The 6'9" forward likes the Tigers' up-tempo style of play.Excellent... Al Davis

Saulbadguy
04-06-2007, 06:58 PM
I just can't believe that Mike would go anywhere that Dalonte Hill isn't.

Ultra Peanut
04-07-2007, 01:56 AM
You know what KSU should do? They should let Beasley out of his LOI, on the condition that he can't go to WVU or any other Big XII school. Cough cough.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/basketball/article/0,1426,MCA_466_5470346,00.html

"The last 24 hours have caused me to want to throw away my phone. It's just been crazy. (Huggins' resignation) came as a surprise to the world," said Beasley, who made it clear Friday morning he now plans to seek a release from his letter of intent with Kansas State.

"I broke my charger trying to answer my phone (Thursday night). My phone was on the charger and I was running, trying to pick it up too fast. Now I'm just waiting for the batteries to die so I can have an excuse not to answer."

While he has had no contact with Huggins, Beasley, named MVP of last week's McDonald's All-American Game in Louisville, did not rule out following the 53-year-old coach to West Virginia. He also mentioned Texas and the University of Memphis as possible alternative destinations if he is indeed granted a transfer from Kansas State.Okay, so it's pretty clear he's staying and these quotes are already dated. Let me dream a little longer before settling into the oh so humdrum reality of Rose and Robinson ( :whackit: ).

teedubya
04-07-2007, 02:22 AM
As much shit as I have been giving KSU... I hope they don't lose those recruits. I was looking forward to some tough battles. Without tough competition, it is hard in March to be successful.

SO for KU to win it all, we need better competition in the Big 12.

CoMoChief
04-07-2007, 08:39 AM
Can't really blame Huggins for leaving. It would be no different than one of us finally getting a job we have always wanted after accepting another job in the process. It's like what Ultra Peanut said, the timing wasn't right but it almost never is. I still think KSU was just a pit stop for him anyways. I never expected Huggins to be at KSU for more than 3-4 seasons or until a better program opened the doors for him, it just so happens that his alma mater had a job opening and it happened to be his dream job. Can't dislike the guy for making his dream a reality.

eazyb81
04-07-2007, 09:20 AM
So what happens to the KSU program if they keep Martin and Hill but Beasley and company still don't report to Manhattan?

Saulbadguy
04-07-2007, 09:50 AM
So what happens to the KSU program if they keep Martin and Hill but Beasley and company still don't report to Manhattan?
I'd be shocked. Dalonte Hill is the only reason Beasley committed to UNC-C, and the only reason he committed to KSU.

eazyb81
04-07-2007, 09:55 AM
I'd be shocked. Dalonte Hill is the only reason Beasley committed to UNC-C, and the only reason he committed to KSU.

Of course, so would a lot of people, but it is a scenario that could happen. What would KSU do at that point?

Seems like KSU is putting all their eggs in the Martin/Hill basket....they could get burned.

KevB
04-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Of course, so would a lot of people, but it is a scenario that could happen. What would KSU do at that point?

Seems like KSU is putting all their eggs in the Martin/Hill basket....they could get burned.

Beasley's mom confirmed this morning that he still plans to come to KSU.

Imon Yourside
04-07-2007, 10:29 AM
Maybe all is not lost on the GRCOAT......... Good players make a coach.

Tommy Amaker and his 20 mickey dees AA's would like to have a word with you. :rolleyes:

eazyb81
04-07-2007, 11:12 AM
Beasley's mom confirmed this morning that he still plans to come to KSU.

Neat, that's nice. But you still didn't answer my question.

WilliamTheIrish
04-07-2007, 11:54 AM

Jesus, it's like f'ing groundhog day. Of course KSU could get burned. But if you start over now, you're ashes. This was the right move at the time.

If Whitlock dislikes it, and JoP, then I'm willing to believe it was closer to the right thing to do.

KevB
04-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Neat, that's nice. But you still didn't answer my question.

I didn't answer the question because it's no longer relevant. Beasley and the crew are coming. They've signed Letters of Intent already, and they've said they're happy with the new coaching staff. At this point, you could ask what would happen to the team if Frank Martin gets hit by a bus today, and the question would be as relevant.

GoHuge
04-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Matt Gold has an entire story up on rivals stating that Beasley is still coming. Quotes from him and his Mom. Dalonte is the reason he was coming and still is. That was his main concern. Also him and Bill Walker have become quite close and he didn't want to bail out on Bill.

eazyb81
04-07-2007, 12:08 PM
I didn't answer the question because it's no longer relevant. Beasley and the crew are coming. They've signed Letters of Intent already, and they've said they're happy with the new coaching staff. At this point, you could ask what would happen to the team if Frank Martin gets hit by a bus today, and the question would be as relevant.

Oh for crying out loud, you refuse to even entertain the notion that Beasley and/or Walker won't be in Manhattan come next fall? Oh I forgot, Beasley's mom said he still plans on coming to KSU, despite the interview just last night in Memphis where he sounded anything but sure. You're absolutely right, the question is no longer relevant, we all know that a recruit's word is his bond.

Keep that head in the sand buddy, only about 6 or 7 months until bball season.

Ultra Peanut
04-07-2007, 12:12 PM
What would happen to KSU's program if Frank Martin gets hit by a bus today?

KevB
04-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Oh for crying out loud, you refuse to even entertain the notion that Beasley and/or Walker won't be in Manhattan come next fall? Oh I forgot, Beasley's mom said he still plans on coming to KSU, despite the interview just last night in Memphis where he sounded anything but sure. You're absolutely right, the question is no longer relevant, we all know that a recruit's word is his bond.

Keep that head in the sand buddy, only about 6 or 7 months until bball season.

His quotes about Memphis and other schools came before KSU made the announcement about retaining Frank Martin and Dalonte Hill. I can only bang my head against a wall so many times trying to explain this. I realize it's hard for you to believe that the #1 player is still going to KSU, but it's true. If Dalonte Hill goes elsewhere, Beasley goes elsewhere. Plain and simple. He followed Dalonte from UNC-Charlotte to KSU. I can't put it any more plainly for you to understand. My head isn't in the sand, I'm the one that informed in this case.

KevB
04-07-2007, 12:17 PM
What would happen to KSU's program if Frank Martin gets hit by a bus today?

A very good question, thank you Peanut. You know, it's really hard to say. Perhaps they elevate Dalonte Hill to the HC position, but he's even less qualified. My guess is that there would be a funeral soon, with some tears and nice words spoken. Huggins would probably return to be KSU's coach, and OJ Mayo would feel so bad about the situation, he'd ask out of his LOI at USC to come play at KSU. I'm pretty sure that's what would happen.

eazyb81
04-07-2007, 12:20 PM
His quotes about Memphis and other schools came before KSU made the announcement about retaining Frank Martin and Dalonte Hill. I can only bang my head against a wall so many times trying to explain this. I realize it's hard for you to believe that the #1 player is still going to KSU, but it's true. If Dalonte Hill goes elsewhere, Beasley goes elsewhere. Plain and simple. He followed Dalonte from UNC-Charlotte to KSU. I can't put it any more plainly for you to understand. My head isn't in the sand, I'm the one that informed in this case.

Sorry, I guess i'm still just adjusting to Huggy not being at KSU, since every Mildcat on this board said over and over and over again that Huggy was staying until they were blue in the face. Oops.

Whatever, good luck with GRCOAT and all that. But i'm going on record saying Beasley will not play at KSU.

Ultra Peanut
04-07-2007, 12:23 PM
But i'm going on record saying Beasley will not play at KSU.Wow, your rep is going to take a HUGE hit, dude!

KevB
04-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Sorry, I guess i'm still just adjusting to Huggy not being at KSU, since every Mildcat on this board said over and over and over again that Huggy was staying until they were blue in the face. Oops.

Whatever, good luck with GRCOAT and all that. But i'm going on record saying Beasley will not play at KSU.

I think most would agree that it was surprising that Hugs walked away after one year and the #1 recruiting class in the nation coming in. Home beckoned I suppose.

As for Beasley, believe what you want. College sports are volatile, so I suppose anything could happen. Rush, Wright and Arthur could all declare for the draft tomorrow and throw a wrench into KU's plans. Mike Anderson could just ship and take 2M to go back to Arkansas. Anything can happen I suppose. I can only go on history with Beasley, and he's consistently proven that Dalonte Hill is the key to his equation.

WilliamTheIrish
04-07-2007, 03:15 PM

Here. Beaz will not play at KSU. Martin will be a complete failure.

How's that?

chiefqueen
04-07-2007, 03:58 PM
ESPN News just reported Beasley WILL attend KSU.

WilliamTheIrish
04-07-2007, 04:52 PM
ESPN News just reported Beasley WILL attend KSU.

That's nice, but Eazyb81SPNews has already stated Beaz will not play at KSU.

Skip Towne
04-07-2007, 06:04 PM
I'll bet Beasley can't even spell KSU.

Ultra Peanut
04-07-2007, 11:07 PM
I'll bet Beasley can't even spell KSU.That's because you're a racist.

chiefqueen
04-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Here a link of a story about his mom stating Beasley is still going to KSU:

http://www.kansascity.com/385/story/63191.html

mikeyis4dcats.
04-08-2007, 12:00 AM
yeah, if you go back and look at articles, the quotes of Beasley saying he wasn't sure are the exact same quotes that were attributed to him Friday, before word of Martin's hiring came out. They are using his mother's quotes from Friday night and Saturday and playing them against Mike's quotes from Friday morning.

teedubya
04-08-2007, 02:49 AM
The future of the Big 12, is in Michael Beasley's hands... if he doesnt go to KSU, the whole Big 12, will implode upon itself into a supernova of shit.

KevB
04-08-2007, 07:04 AM
The future of the Big 12, is in Michael Beasley's hands... if he doesnt go to KSU, the whole Big 12, will implode upon itself into a supernova of shit.

At this point, I think we need to tell it like it is.

The future of the human race is up to Michael Beasley.

Saulbadguy
04-08-2007, 08:00 AM
GRCOAT is alive and well!

KCFalcon59
04-08-2007, 08:35 AM
I hope so, but don't put anything past that shitbag Huggins to try to change Beasley's mind.

mikeyis4dcats.
04-08-2007, 08:36 AM
I hope so, but don't put anything past that shitbag Huggins to try to change Beasley's mind.

Huggins and Beasley are not tight. Beasley only came to KSU because of Dalonte Hill.

KCFalcon59
04-08-2007, 08:57 AM
Huggins and Beasley are not tight. Beasley only came to KSU because of Dalonte Hill.

I understand all that. I just wouldn't put it past that unethical bastard to make a play for him.

KCFalcon59
04-08-2007, 09:27 AM
Some more news

Here (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/news/story?id=2829319)

Michael Beasley (http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=43903)'s status as a Kansas State recruit is so uncertain, it seems, that there's even disagreement about the issue in his own family.

Beasley committed to the Wildcats in November, but with coach Bob Huggins' departure for West Virginia this week, the highly touted recruit's future became unclear.

Beasley's mother, Fatima Smith, told The Kansas City Star on Saturday that he would honor his commitment. "He's happy. He's satisfied," Smith told the Star. "We're just glad it turned out this way."

Smith said Dalonte Hill, who was promoted to associate head coach under new Wildcats head coach Frank Martin, was the key to Beasley going to Kansas State.

Beasley seemed to contradict his mother's remarks later Saturday.

"I haven't [asked to be released from Kansas State] yet," Beasley said after the Nike Hoop Summit game in Memphis, Tenn. However, it appeared he was unaware of the Wildcats' promotion of Martin, as he said, "I'm waiting to see who gets the job first.

"I haven't talked to [Huggins] yet. He had to do what was best for him, but he still didn't look out for his recruits. He supposedly had the best recruiting class in the nation, but he didn't look out for us."

Beasley said his phone hasn't stopped ringing since the news broke, and that he has formalized an early list of schools that could be a good fit for him if released from Kansas State.

"I'm really thinking about Memphis right now. NC State and Florida State, too," he said.

Hill, who coached Beasley in AAU basketball and was an assistant at Charlotte when Beasley initially committed there. When Hill left for Kansas State, Beasley de-committed from Charlotte, eventually signing with Kansas State.

mikeyis4dcats.
04-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Some more news

Here (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/news/story?id=2829319)

Michael Beasley (http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=43903)'s status as a Kansas State recruit is so uncertain, it seems, that there's even disagreement about the issue in his own family.

Beasley committed to the Wildcats in November, but with coach Bob Huggins' departure for West Virginia this week, the highly touted recruit's future became unclear.

Beasley's mother, Fatima Smith, told The Kansas City Star on Saturday that he would honor his commitment. "He's happy. He's satisfied," Smith told the Star. "We're just glad it turned out this way."

Smith said Dalonte Hill, who was promoted to associate head coach under new Wildcats head coach Frank Martin, was the key to Beasley going to Kansas State.

"I haven't [asked to be released from Kansas State] yet," Beasley said after the Nike Hoop Summit game in Memphis, Tenn. However, it appeared he was unaware of the Wildcats' promotion of Martin, as he said, "I'm waiting to see who gets the job first.

"I haven't talked to [Huggins] yet. He had to do what was best for him, but he still didn't look out for his recruits. He supposedly had the best recruiting class in the nation, but he didn't look out for us."

Beasley said his phone hasn't stopped ringing since the news broke, and that he has formalized an early list of schools that could be a good fit for him if released from Kansas State.

"I'm really thinking about Memphis right now. NC State and Florida State, too," he said.

Hill, who coached Beasley in AAU basketball and was an assistant at Charlotte when Beasley initially committed there. When Hill left for Kansas State, Beasley de-committed from Charlotte, eventually signing with Kansas State.

thats the article I was talking about. Beasley's quotes are from Friday morning. His mothers are from Saturday.

This is the latest from Sunday morning.

http://cjonline.com/stories/040807/cat_161624259.shtml

KCFalcon59
04-08-2007, 11:59 AM
thats the article I was talking about. Beasley's quotes are from Friday morning. His mothers are from Saturday.

This is the latest from Sunday morning.

http://cjonline.com/stories/040807/cat_161624259.shtml

That article sounds better. It was this line in the article I posted that made me question what was going on:

GoHuge
04-08-2007, 03:07 PM
I'm just done with it until these guys lace'em up in November. Between The Planet, GoPowercat, and Scout I am fried. I've seen so many contradictions, predictions, and speculation since Huggs left my brain is just gone to shit. It looks like we may be better off in the long run, but I'm in stand by mode. Which is nice considering where I was Wednesday and Thursday. Man talk about a boring sports day! BTW that Augusta looks like a bitch!

ChiTown
04-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Beasley is locked down.

Just got off the phone with someone inside the AD and both Mike, and especially Mom, are on board.

Martin and Hill are takin care of business. All the recruits (minus Evans) are locked and loaded. Good job, Men!
:)

Saulbadguy
04-08-2007, 08:14 PM
GRCOAT
:clap:

WilliamTheIrish
04-08-2007, 08:29 PM
GRCOAT
:clap:

Careful Saul. Roy may own you again.

Saulbadguy
04-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Careful Saul. Roy may own you again.
Not if I can't see what the dipshit is saying. :p

WilliamTheIrish
04-08-2007, 09:52 PM

You put ROY on ignore? That has to be a first. I'm now going to [/QUOTE] everything ROY (tries) to type.

ChiTown
04-08-2007, 10:32 PM
You put ROY on ignore? That has to be a first. I'm now going to
LOL

The Big Turd looks like he is heading to aTm. He could be announced as their head coach as soon as Tuesday. Can't wait to face him in Bramlage next season........

Skip Towne
04-09-2007, 07:01 AM
LOL

The Big Turd looks like he is heading to aTm. He could be announced as their head coach as soon as Tuesday. Can't wait to face him in Bramlage next season........
You guys are really tough at Bramlage. :p

Saulbadguy
04-09-2007, 07:02 AM
You guys are really tough at Bramlage. :p
Did you know Jim Wooldridge has a winning record over Billy Gillispie, the new head coach at the University of Kentucky?

I might post that on their board to see what they say.

Skip Towne
04-09-2007, 07:04 AM
Did you know Jim Wooldridge has a winning record over Billy Gillispie, the new head coach at the University of Kentucky?

I might post that on their board to see what they say.
How many boards have you been banned from?

Saulbadguy
04-09-2007, 07:06 AM
How many boards have you been banned from?
Currently i'm only banned from 1 board.

Skip Towne
04-09-2007, 07:19 AM
Never been to Fin Heaven huh? Even Phobia got banned there.

ROYC75
04-09-2007, 07:27 AM

Ha Ha ....... ROFL ROFL ROFL This is a hoot, Hey Saul, you want the Kitten fans/ Hawks to know the real reason why you are all pissy......... :) ROFL ROFL ROFL

How long has it been now , As a man, I'll hold back and let you clear it up....... OK.

Saulbadguy
04-09-2007, 07:27 AM
Never been to Fin Heaven huh? Even Phobia got banned there.
I checked it out but decided not to post there. Wasn't worth the time.

ROYC75
04-09-2007, 07:28 AM
You put ROY on ignore? That has to be a first. I'm now going to everything ROY (tries) to type.[/QUOTE]

:)

Please do, he needs to see this ..........:D ROFL

mikeyis4dcats.
04-09-2007, 07:33 AM

yeah, but EVERYBODY gets banned from Phog eventually....you're slippping! surely you can get banned from the WVU board.

Saulbadguy
04-09-2007, 07:35 AM
yeah, but EVERYBODY gets banned from Phog eventually....you're slippping! surely you can get banned from the WVU board.
I've been banned from Phoglitburo many, many times. The WVU board sucks - they don't even really care about basketball. Kinda sad, really.

ROYC75
04-09-2007, 07:56 AM
Hey Saul ............

Still moving ?

Reerun_KC
04-09-2007, 08:03 AM
Hey Saul ............

Still moving ?

Saul is leaving?

So let me guess his parents are moving and if we want to continue to live with them he has to shut down the gay porn sites and pack up?

You will be missed Saul...

ROYC75
04-09-2007, 08:04 AM
Saul is leaving?

So let me guess his parents are moving and if we want to continue to live with them he has to shut down the gay porn sites and pack up?

You will be missed Saul...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Reerun_KC
04-09-2007, 08:43 AM
I am looking forward to next season more now that Huggy is gone and the once was GRCOAT is partly in tack....

Should be interesting.

ROYC75
04-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Come On Saul, you gotta answer...... You just have to, it't the right thing to do ....... :)

Reerun_KC
04-09-2007, 08:45 AM
Come On Saul, you gotta answer...... You just have to, it't the
I think you kicked sand in his Vagina one to many times...

I think he has you on ignore now...