PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Shopping Dante Hall

doomy3
04-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Dante Hall-WR-Chiefs Apr. 11 - 7:53 pm et

The Chiefs are reportedly shopping KR Dante Hall.
No surprise. Herm Edwards doesn't have nearly the same fascination with Hall that old coach Dick Vermeil did, and wants to give Jeff Webb and Chris Hannon a shot on returns. Hall is cheap and signed through 2008.
Source: Profootballtalk.com

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Get something for him Carl :cuss:

OnTheWarpath15
04-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Good.

Maybe they can get a Krispy Kreme gift card for Dante, then use it as a parting gift for one Ryan Sims.

Deberg_1990
04-11-2007, 06:12 PM
Good...maybe we can get a 7th rounder for him..

Crashride
04-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Give him a few chances before the trade deadline

the Talking Can
04-11-2007, 06:19 PM
nothing is sacred bitches

i like it...sell his ass to Mexico...

DTLB58
04-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Dante Hall-WR-Chiefs Apr. 11 - 7:53 pm et

The Chiefs are reportedly shopping KR Dante Hall.
No surprise. Herm Edwards doesn't have nearly the same fascination with Hall that old coach Dick Vermeil did, and wants to give Jeff Webb and Chris Hannon a shot on returns. Hall is cheap and signed through 2008.
Source: Profootballtalk.com

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Get something for him Carl :cuss:

Or maybe Ted Ginn Jr. will get the job? :)

suds79
04-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Man have we turned into the broncos or what?

Shopping guys left and right. I'm lovin it.

Bring on the draft picks.

FAX
04-11-2007, 06:25 PM
For Sale: One pissed off midget. Slightly used.

FAX

eazyb81
04-11-2007, 06:26 PM
So what took so long? The season has been over for months.

Hall is worthless, we will be lucky to get anything more than a 7th for him.

Extra Point
04-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Clean up on aisle 11.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
04-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Lets see if we can get a new set of goal post flags for him.

siberian khatru
04-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Bob Dole is gonna be PISSED.

penchief
04-11-2007, 06:40 PM

FAX

...side blinders not included.

FAX
...side blinders not included.

... low mileage.

FAX

Mr. Laz
year late

Hammock Parties
04-11-2007, 06:41 PM
I should probably update my Dante Hall highlight film with the few plays he made from last year. One last edit before it goes in the vault...

RINGLEADER
04-11-2007, 06:50 PM
I was more encouraged by Webb's one return than 99% of Hall's. He was great. One year. He was good for maybe one or two more. Since then he's sucked.

Er, I mean his blocking has sucked.

Sorry BD.

Chan93lx50
04-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Dante Hall is like the used rubber I have behind my bed from screwing Redrum_69 mom!

penchief
04-11-2007, 07:01 PM
... low mileage.

FAX

....quickly converts into a situational receiver.

greg63
04-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Chiefs Shopping Dante Hall

May as well.

kstater
04-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Green and Hall for Miami's 2nd?

Direckshun
04-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Dante's skills are suitable for a more complex offense, like the one we used to have under DV. Solari understood Dante's abilities as a talented role player, and ran numerous plays that gave Dante a quick ball in the flat so that he could make a few jukes and get some yardage. Dante managed to get 3 to 10 yards out of that play every time he ran it.

But that's one play out of an entire game, and his lackluster KR skills and tendency to disappear doesn't make up for it.

But I love having someone with Dante's fire on the Chiefs. He's got attitude for better and for worse, and it's because he believes he can score every time he touches the ball.

He's also tough as shit. He's an awful small guy to take those routes across the middle, as well as the many hits he had to take on special teams. He probably got smacked as much as any Chief over the past four years, and he got up just about every single time. (Anybody know how many games he missed to injury? Just one I can think of.)

Godspeed Dante. May a team that can better utilize your skills better scoop you up, and may they do it for a 4th rounder.

RealSNR
04-11-2007, 07:30 PM
IMO, he was still the cream of the crop as far as returners go last season. Since last season his vision and skills have deteriorated and Hester has far surpassed him.

Now he's dogshit. Get whatever we can for him. Doubt we'll get the 5th rounder we spent on him.

stlchiefs
04-11-2007, 07:31 PM
For Sale: One pissed off midget. Slightly used. Only runs in reverse.

FAX

Fixed your post.

Mecca
04-11-2007, 07:33 PM
What you hope here is a team decides he's still good and it's Herm and our special teams unit that made him suck......

If they deal him before the draft I wouldn't be at all surprised if they did pick Ginn seeing as they'd say "hey got 2 birds with that pick"

PastorMikH
04-11-2007, 07:37 PM
I should probably update my Dante Hall highlight film with the few plays he made from last year. One last edit before it goes in the vault...

That shouldn't take too long to do.

PastorMikH
04-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Fixed your post.

ROFL

ClevelandBronco
04-11-2007, 07:52 PM
Green and Hall for Miami's 2nd?

Pass some of that stuff over here.

Iowanian
04-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Inject him into St Louis.

Thanks for Playing Dante, but you're afraid to run the ball now.

Mr. Plow
04-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Is Hall actually worth anything to anyone?

crazycoffey
04-11-2007, 08:04 PM

I got some gardening needs......

dtebbe
04-11-2007, 08:04 PM

At the local QT he might be worth a Shush, hotdog, and bananna.

DT

Iowanian
04-11-2007, 08:05 PM
probably a 6-7th.

If a punter is worth a 6th, a former pro-bowl KR-WR might be also.

I hope they can find homes for at least half of the players the Chiefs are allegedly shopping.

chagrin
04-11-2007, 08:05 PM
All he has to do is learn to run FORWARD, he's fine if he just tries to do something different than be the human joystick - this isn't rocket science

FAX
04-11-2007, 08:13 PM

Definitely, Mr. Mr. Plow.

Someone will view him as an upgrade to their existing ST and WR corp. Dante still has some fuel in the tank. Ethanol, maybe, but fuel nonetheless.

I think that, sometimes, our opinions as disappointed and jaded Chiefs fans don't reflect the true value that our dinky players might represent to other teams.

FAX

Mr. Plow
04-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Definitely, Mr. Mr. Plow.

Someone will view him as an upgrade to their existing ST and WR corp. Dante still has some fuel in the tank. Ethanol, maybe, but fuel nonetheless.

I think that, sometimes, our opinions as disappointed and jaded Chiefs fans don't reflect the true value that our dinky players might represent to other teams.

FAX

Thank you for the answer Fax Fax.

He probably has some potential for a late round draft pick. I'm not sure that a lot of teams will look at him....small, quick guy who isn't much of a receiver....but I'm sure someone will want to take a look at him.

tk13
04-11-2007, 08:16 PM
He'll do well with a team that actually knows how to punt block. He danced too much but the last couple years, every single time he returned a punt it always seemed to be 1-on-3.

go bo
04-11-2007, 08:21 PM
that human joystick scored an awful lot of points as our return man, kick returns and punt returns both...

didn't he set a few records a year or two or three ago?

he also was a lot fun to watch when dv was still here...

i'll be sorry to see him go, but maby some other team will give him a try...

FAX
04-11-2007, 08:27 PM
There's a part of me that hates to see our good players of yesteryear go to other teams, Mr. go bo. I don't know if it's nostalgia, loyalty, or stupidity, but I would like to see players who have given us such great moments stay Chiefs forever.

Farewell, little Dante. Farewell, X-factor. Hello again, good starting field position.

FAX

Thig Lyfe
04-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Sad. He was so awesome in 2003, and still pretty exciting in '04 and '05... and let's not forget that play against the Donks in 2002, which featured the most unbelievable collection of moves in the history of sports.

I met him a couple of Christmases ago. He's seems like a really nice guy. Unfortunately, he's lost his luster. It would be great to see him get his head on straight and figure out that not every play is going to be huge. That one taste of magic poisoned him. He needs to take what he's given, run forward, and bust out the moves only when they're needed.

Since I don't see that happen, I'd take what I can get with him.

Bwana
04-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Good

B_Ambuehl
04-11-2007, 08:42 PM
He hasn't lost anything athletically. The problem is, with 3 years of film to study, opposing teams have figured out exactly how to defend him and he no longer has guys like Gary Stills blocking for him.

Direckshun
04-11-2007, 08:43 PM
I expect Dante Hall to be packaged with someone else (Samie Parker? Greg Wesley?) to get a mid-round pick.

Phobia
04-11-2007, 08:50 PM
His problem is that his head grew too large for his stubby legs to make the quick cuts any longer.

Maybe a frontal lobotomy would extend his career a year or two.

ExtremeChief
04-11-2007, 09:28 PM
His problem is that his head grew too large for his stubby legs to make the quick cuts any longer.

Maybe a frontal lobotomy would extend his career a year or two.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

thehead
04-11-2007, 10:20 PM

FAX

ROFL

CoMoChief
04-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Out with Dante Hall, in with Ted Ginn Jr.

Tribal Warfare
04-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Out with Dante Hall, in with Ted Ginn Jr.

Or Jeff Webb

OnTheWarpath15
04-11-2007, 10:45 PM
Or Jeff Webb

Thank you.

Maybe then we can get back to the notion of "one cut and go" when returning kicks, as opposed to the "dance all over the place trying to get on SportsCenter" returns we witnessed last year.

Halfcan
04-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Dante has been a great player for the Chiefs-can't believe you guys are dissing him.

Sad to see him go, he won some games for us.

Rausch
04-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Yep, Dante's the problem.

Our depth has been $3it so naturally the special teams (where Dante shines) would be unaffected.

Dante has the talent, he's proven it. It's the HC and coordinator's jobs to find the best way to use it...

OnTheWarpath15
04-11-2007, 10:51 PM
Dante has been a great player for the Chiefs-can't believe you guys are dissing him.

Sad to see him go, he won some games for us.

The same could be said for Trent, Priest, Sims....

Wait, got carried away there with Sims. But you get the point.

He hasn't been of any real use to us as a receiver for several years, and to be honest, I think this has as much or more to do with his attitude as it does his talent or lack thereof......

I don't feel he's a team player, something tells me Herm feels the same way.

Mecca
04-11-2007, 10:53 PM
Here come some of the sentimental posts.......

Rausch
04-11-2007, 10:54 PM
I don't feel he's a team player, something tells me Herm feels the same way.

Indeed.

If only he heldout, or talked about how management didn't understand the modern black man, or or got a DWI after his most productive season.

Well, then we got us a team player.

You know, like Gonzo, Allen, or LJ...

Halfcan
04-11-2007, 10:56 PM

Just because he had a down year compared to the high standards he set here- does not mean he is a pos now that is only worth a 7th- just saying.

Mecca
04-11-2007, 11:01 PM
How many times did he fumble......

Also not all of us have had nice things to say about LJ or Allen or thought Gonzo should have been brought back.......take that into account.

Direckshun
04-11-2007, 11:02 PM
You're about a day slow, bitch. I've already banged your girl and pissed in your toilet. I stole the garage opener, too, so let the games begin.

God forbid someone have positive feelings towards anybody in the world of sports.

OnTheWarpath15
04-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Indeed.

If only he heldout, or talked about how management didn't understand the modern black man, or or got a DWI after his most productive season.

Well, then we got us a team player.

You know, like Gonzo, Allen, or LJ...

You know, like the three superstars on the team.

Guys that still produce between the lines.

Dante doesn't produce, and may have an attitude issue, therefore, he's expendable.

I didn't say life was fair.

Rausch
04-11-2007, 11:05 PM
You know, like the three superstars on the team.

Guys that still produce between the lines.

Dante doesn't produce,

Nein.

He didn't produce last year. At all. He was horrible.

Agreed.

But he's had more productive seasons than not.

and may have an attitude issue...

Based on?...

Mecca
04-11-2007, 11:07 PM
You're about a day slow, bitch. I've already banged your girl and pissed in your toilet. I stole the garage opener, too, so let the games begin.

God forbid someone have positive feelings towards anybody in the world of sports.

That isn't even remotely what I meant, you can personally like him all you want but that doesn't mean he gets a spot on the team till hes 45 either.

FAX
04-11-2007, 11:08 PM
If I remember correctly, Dante caught a pass in our playoff game.

FAX

Mecca
04-11-2007, 11:08 PM
Nein.

He didn't produce last year. At all. He was horrible.

Agreed.

But he's had more productive seasons than not.

Based on?...

How about acting like a little kid after his returns.........how about when he screamed at Michael Bennett on the field? How about when he got a penalty for throwing a ball at a defender because he god forbid tackled Dante.

Direckshun
04-11-2007, 11:09 PM
That isn't even remotely what I meant, you can personally like him all you want but that doesn't mean he gets a spot on the team till hes 45 either.
You said "here come the sentimental posts" like your run-ins with SARS are the only thing we should be sympathetic towards, Sharpton.

Bite me and make your points clearer next time.

FAX
04-11-2007, 11:10 PM

He gave us some great memories, Mr. Mecca.

There's no reason not to feel a little sentimental about it, is there?

FAX

Mecca
04-11-2007, 11:11 PM
He gave us some great memories, Mr. Mecca.

There's no reason not to feel a little sentimental about it, is there?

FAX

When I say that I mean people who think he should still be on the team for 5 more years like it's still 2003. Not that he was great in his day type posts.......

I bet you could find people that think Priest Holmes should start if he comes back, that's what I mean when I say sentimental.

Rausch
04-11-2007, 11:13 PM
How about acting like a little kid after his returns....

What?

.....how about when he screamed at Michael Bennett on the field?

He should have thrown a ****ing trident into Bennett's chest and then ate his heart.

Talk about an underachiever sucking cap room...

How about when he got a penalty for throwing a ball at a defender because he god forbid tackled Dante.

Yeah.

Right up there with those horrid men without morals. Like Romo, or Kevin Greene, or Butkis.

For shame, throwing a football...

Mecca
04-11-2007, 11:14 PM
Dante Hall is basically a return man and nothing more.......this past year it got to the point that when the other team was kicking/punting I was just hoping he didn't fumble or do something stupid.....that should speak for what he's become.

It's no longer 2003, he was great once but he's small, he's aging and he doesn't want to get hit, that's why he returns the way he does.

FAX
04-11-2007, 11:15 PM
When I say that I mean people who think he should still be on the team for 5 more years like it's still 2003. Not that he was great in his day type posts.......

I bet you could find people that think Priest Holmes should start if he comes back, that's what I mean when I say sentimental.

Ah. I see.

There's no question that every dog's day must come. You're right about that, Mr. Mecca. Personally, I wish we hadn't carved up our ST so viciously that Dante couldn't give us what he wanted to deliver. I will remember him as a great Chief, wish him well, and hope that whoever is returning kicks in the future can make us proud.

FAX

Rausch
04-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Dante Hall is basically a return man and nothing more...

For the most part, agreed.

On offense he's a trick play and distraction kind of guy.

....this past year it got to the point that when the other team was kicking/punting I was just hoping he didn't fumble or do something stupid.....that should speak for what he's become.

He had a horrible year. Definitely.

It's no longer 2003, he was great once but he's small, he's aging and he doesn't want to get hit, that's why he returns the way he does.

So his expiration date is up. I see.

You tell me when LJ and Gonzo go stale so we can cut 'em...

Mecca
04-11-2007, 11:19 PM
The lifespan in the NFL on guys Dante Hall's size generally isn't very long........the Chiefs shortened it when they decided to put him on the field on offense constantly.

Rausch
04-11-2007, 11:24 PM
The lifespan in the NFL on guys Dante Hall's size generally isn't very long........the Chiefs shortened it when they decided to put him on the field on offense constantly.

Exactly.

And your moronic point is exemplified by how many games the man has missed due to injury in his time as a Chief.

He's fine.

Our special teams suck due to lack of depth. Our whole team lacks depth. DEPTH is what special teams are made of.

OnTheWarpath15
04-11-2007, 11:26 PM
and he doesn't want to get hit, that's why he returns the way he does.

I can get past the temper-tantrums and the other look-at-me bullshit.

But I agree 100% with your assessment, Mecca.

I know the coaching staff doesn't coach the return the way he constantly runs it, sideline to sideline, backwards, anywhere but forward.

One cut, and move upfield. Look at the majority of big returns in the NFL, and they mostly happen this way. Not by dancing around trying ot make the whole team miss becasue you don't want to run the risk of getting popped.

Jeff Webb returned a handful of kicks last year behind the same blockers and didn't seem to struggle.....

Mecca
04-11-2007, 11:27 PM
In the salary cap era most teams don't have depth.......it's about coaching and apparenlty the Chiefs have no ability to teach anyone how to play special teams is what you're saying.

If you wanna go on thinking Dante is still the same guy be my guest but he's not.

Rausch
04-11-2007, 11:33 PM
In the salary cap era most teams don't have depth...

Teams that win do.

....it's about coaching and apparenlty the Chiefs have no ability to teach anyone how to play special teams is what you're saying.

Last year I'd agree.

Kicking, returning, and pretty much all special teams sucked. Herm absolutely must find a way to improve there to have any hope of a winning record.

If you wanna go on thinking Dante is still the same guy be my guest but he's not.

I think he had a bad year because he lost a lot of quality blockers. He tried too hard, he pushed, and he made a bad situation worse.

Just like Trent did in year 1 here.

Mecca
04-11-2007, 11:35 PM
Personally I compare Dante to Priest, in Priests last year you could tell he'd be hit alot and didn't really have a desire to take hits. Dante is like that now but being a returner is so much different a RB is going to get hit no matter what but they both started trying to reverse field more than they ever had before and look for cut backs instead of going right up the field......they've just got to the point they've been hit so many times they don't want to get hit anymore.

Rausch
04-11-2007, 11:44 PM
Personally I compare Dante to Priest, in Priests last year you could tell he'd be hit alot and didn't really have a desire to take hits. Dante is like that now but being a returner is so much different a RB is going to get hit no matter what but they both started trying to reverse field more than they ever had before and look for cut backs instead of going right up the field......they've just got to the point they've been hit so many times they don't want to get hit anymore.

You are ****ing insane.

To comapare the two is is...

Priest gave 100% every time he touched the ball.

HE HAS A CAREER THREATENING SPINAL INJURY.

At the time Priest was Priest NO ONE had ever accomplished what he had in that span. He broke the TD record and pressed the total yards from scrimmage records.

Period.

More TD's, more total yards, end of ****ing story. Priest was a very short, but very brilliant phenomenon.

Take any HOF RB's numbers over any consecutive 3 year period and there are only 3 that have had better production.

THREE...

Tribal Warfare
04-11-2007, 11:50 PM
Take any HOF RB's numbers over any consecutive 3 year period and there are only 3 that have had better production.

THREE...

and LJ could be next

Rausch
04-11-2007, 11:51 PM
and LJ could be next

SHOULD be next... :)

Sure-Oz
04-12-2007, 02:02 AM
That's like comparing a penis to a vagina.

Fire Me Boy!
04-12-2007, 02:08 PM
FWIW, Jack Harry says the Chiefs want a 4th or 5th and he thinks they'll get it.

DeezNutz
04-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Based on?...

He did give a whiny-ass interview to Teicher, I believe, in the middle of the year. If I remember correctly, Hall's primary gripe was that he wasn't as involved in the offense as he wanted to be and he greatly missed hugs from Grandpa. Someone might produce the link, but I didn't feel like searching.

This kind of crap gets old, from anyone, including LJ.

Chiefnj
04-12-2007, 02:51 PM
There's been a big turnover in special teams players over the last 3-4 years. When he was at his prime the leaders were Stills, Caver and Jones. Last years special teamers were Griffen, Grigsby and Scanlon. I think part of his regression is the unfamiliarity with blockers,etc.

They can deal him though. Let Herm get his own players on the field as quickly as possible.

DeezNutz
04-12-2007, 02:55 PM
There's been a big turnover in special teams players over the last 3-4 years. When he was at his prime the leaders were Stills, Caver and Jones. Last years special teamers were Griffen, Grigsby and Scanlon. I think part of his regression is the unfamiliarity with blockers,etc.

I understand this argument, and there's certainly validity to it. But how many times last year was Hall's first move to go backwards? And it didn't matter the amount of pressure that was on him, so we can't always point to crappy blocking. Guy tried to do too much, and seemed to lose sight of the fact that North/South is a return man's friend.

King_Chief_Fan
04-12-2007, 03:02 PM
I understand this argument, and there's certainly validity to it. But how many times last year was Hall's first move to go backwards? And it didn't matter the amount of pressure that was on him, so we can't always point to crappy blocking. Guy tried to do too much, and seemed to lose sight of the fact that North/South is a return man's friend.

YUP....... he is supposed to use his blockers rather than run away from them that ends up creating mismatches and new assignments.

Lzen
04-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Without reading the thread, I have a couple observations. Sorry if I ask something that has already been discussed.

First, I think any report from pro football talk has to be questioned. Aren't they known for making up stuff?

Second, even if true the article states that Hall is signed through 2008 for cheap. Is that right? I thought DH signed for some good $$$ a couple years back. I'm thinking he's making a lot of money for a guy that isn't nearly as good as he used to be on returns. And he will never be more than a 3rd WR anyway.

Sounds to me like parting ways is the best move the Chiefs can make at this point.

nychief
04-12-2007, 03:36 PM
forward 2 yards - back 1 yard - spin - hop - back 5 yards - twist - duck - forward 3 yards - sit on the ground and get buried. Stand up spike ball - say inaudible "I almost broke that." Sit down. Wait to catch ball in flat for gain of 3 yards.

teedubya
04-12-2007, 03:39 PM
should have dealt him in 2004-2005

GoHuge
04-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Devon Hester showed that sometimes it good to just run....no more teen night at Orlando's! Bye Dante!

morphius
04-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Well, if we are going to stick with scheme's that allow three guys to converge on the KR/PR from three different angles simultaneously then I don't see that it matters who we have doing returns.

DeezNutz
04-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Well, if we are going to stick with scheme's that allow three guys to converge on the KR/PR from three different angles simultaneously then I don't see that it matters who we have doing returns.

Luckily my sarcasm detector is working.

Unlike some posters, I know I don't have the football knowledge to do Herm's job (or the special teams coach's job--but most folks tend to center their attacks on the HC), but I don't buy into the scheme arguments. Get up field. Try to follow blocks, if they're there, and be willing to take a five-yard return if that's all that's available. Unfortunately, Hall isn't willing to do the latter. Solid fundamentals won't get you on Letterman.

CosmicPal
04-12-2007, 05:20 PM
I doubt they get much of anything for him. He's descending.

Not sure why the Chiefs just don't start trading players that are in that plateau between ascending and descending- when the return value for trading that player is greater.

Sims for example is neither ascending nor descending. I would suffice to say, we could get more for Sims than we could for Hall. And this is because Sims position is in greater need than Hall's is. Hall made other teams reconsider their normal special team practices, but not anymore.

Sims, on the other hand, could become a better player with the right coach, system, and a whole new attitude. It's not likely, but he would be a viable back-up for any team- the guy to come in and give some starter some rest.

Wesley is in that mold as well. A proven safety who's one of the leaders in INT's the past few years. Of course, he's been on a crappy defense and he often misses assignments, but he's neither descending nor ascending. But, he would provide viable and experienced back-up. With the right system, he could actually help a defense with a few INT's.

Wesley and Sims won't get any better trade value than Hall, but a few 5th round picks wouldn't be all that bad.

I'd love to see KC trade Green, Hall, Wesley, Sims, and all the other non-ascending players on this team. They need to get younger, faster, and more athletic real quick- or we are going to be in for a few long seasons.

Tribal Warfare
04-12-2007, 05:24 PM
I doubt they get much of anything for him. He's descending.

Not sure why the Chiefs just don't start trading players that are in that plateau between ascending and descending-

no depth, it would create more holes

chagrin
04-12-2007, 05:27 PM
all they have to do is have someone push him forward and make sure he stays going forward

milkman
04-12-2007, 08:21 PM
And he will never be more than a 3rd WR anyway.

He should never have been more than a 4th WR.

bkkcoh
04-12-2007, 10:27 PM
Could they be shopping Dante because they are thinking seriously about drafting Ted Ginn Jr. He would be a definitely upgrade at KR/PR. He would also be an upgrade at WR. :hmmm:

Rain Man
04-14-2007, 08:11 PM

First you complain about him going south on his first step, and then you say that north/south is a return man's friend. Stop confusing me.

DeezNutz
04-14-2007, 10:11 PM
First you complain about him going south on his first step, and then you say that north/south is a return man's friend. Stop confusing me.

Man comes back from the jungle and his first gesture is to be a smart ass, huh? You weren't supposed to touch the cocoa beans, sir; they're only for decoration. :D

boogblaster
04-14-2007, 10:42 PM
X-factor will be missed ....

Ultra Peanut
04-15-2007, 03:22 AM
oh dante what ever will we do with you

WAIT I KNOW!

http://imgred.com/http://sa.zector.co.uk/slave/files/ee/ee10cb25218d67d437ab5e2649d0e41f733e2e33.gif

htismaqe
04-15-2007, 05:50 AM
X-factor will be missed ....

No he won't.

Some people might miss Dante though.

:D