PDA

View Full Version : Chase Daniel article (ESPN.com)

Sam Hall
04-11-2007, 10:50 PM
I am a Husker fan, but I thought many people here would want to read this. I think the Big XII North will come down to Nebraska @ Mizzou on Oct. 6. It will be a huge game. The article is long, so just a link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=feldman_bruce&id=2831803&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab3pos2

CoMoChief
04-11-2007, 10:54 PM
MU will never live up to any hype as long as Pinkle is still around.

and Jesus Christ Pinkle learn how to run a power i once in a while (like in goal line situations) as opposed to running a spread shotgun formation when it's 1st and goal on the 2.

Sully
04-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Good article, thanks.
Had the opportunity to hear Yost discuss their offense a few weeks back, and it seems there was so much they are confident they can do that they haven't even touched.

crazycoffey
04-11-2007, 11:40 PM
I like Chase, heard alot about him in Dallas (his high school is a suburb of the DFW metroplex) I was very happy to hear he signed with MU and thought he did pretty darn well last year. I hope he keeps progressing.

BWillie
04-12-2007, 12:11 AM
Chase Daniel = Midget Loser

Forever will KU and Missouri be joined at the hip in shittyness of college football. Sure you'll have those 9-4 seasons that give you hope every now and then, but then you'll come back to Earth. Boy how I remember those glory days with June Henley when KU went like 10-2 and won in the Aloha Bowl. Those were the days.

Pitt Gorilla
04-12-2007, 12:47 AM
Thanks for the article.

beer bacon
04-12-2007, 01:31 AM

Forever will KU and Missouri be joined at the hip in shittyness of college football. Sure you'll have those 9-4 seasons that give you hope every now and then, but then you'll come back to Earth. Boy how I remember those glory days with June Henley when KU went like 10-2 and won in the Aloha Bowl. Those were the days.

I have a pretty short memory, but I do remember something about 44-17.

Sam Hall
04-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Something we all can laugh at

Ceej
04-12-2007, 09:46 PM
LOL, "dat's very niiiiiiice."

boogblaster
04-12-2007, 10:52 PM
Dreamin is a natural thing ....

Bugeater
04-12-2007, 10:56 PM
That's an insult to cavemen.

Sam Hall
04-12-2007, 10:57 PM

Something else to laugh at...Dan Hawkins famous rant a couple months ago. I think he'll resign at the end of next season to coach intramurals.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9S3RbRifTSk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9S3RbRifTSk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

BWillie
04-13-2007, 12:25 AM
Something else to laugh at...Dan Hawkins famous rant a couple months ago. I think he'll resign at the end of next season to coach intramurals.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9S3RbRifTSk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9S3RbRifTSk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

IT'S DIVISION ONE FOOTBALL!!!

This guy is almost as cool as Larry Eustachy, Bob Knight, and Joe Micaluk or whatever that crazy minor league managers name is that went biserk last year. Coach rants make the world a better place.

eazyb81
04-13-2007, 07:35 AM

Hmm, i'm pretty sure anyone with a brain can see the Mizzou and KU football programs are going in opposite directions.

Pinkel has Mizzou stocked with talent, while cheating can't even get Mangino ahead. I'm guessing the fat man will be canned within two years.

ChiTown
04-13-2007, 07:56 AM

I actually respect Hawkins for that stand.

Bugeater
04-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Hmm, i'm pretty sure anyone with a brain can see the Mizzou and KU football programs are going in opposite directions.

Pinkel has Mizzou stocked with talent, while cheating can't even get Mangino ahead. I'm guessing the fat man will be canned within two years.
Nobody in the Big XII north should be pounding their chest about anything.

eazyb81
04-13-2007, 08:33 AM
Nobody in the Big XII north should be pounding their chest about anything.

Who's chest-pounding? I simply stated that the Mizzou and KU programs are going in opposite directions. Just the facts.

Sam Hall
04-13-2007, 10:46 AM
Not to cheapen the rant, but Hawkins said he wasn't upset. He wanted to provide a sound byte for the radio people. How else would Colorado's National Signing Day press conference been newsworthy :p

crazycoffey
04-13-2007, 11:01 AM
Not to cheapen the rant, but Hawkins said he wasn't upset. He wanted to provide a sound byte for the radio people. How else would Colorado's National Signing Day press conference been newsworthy :p

wow, well, I was going to say (after watching the vid) that he actually earned a little of my respect. But if it was just a publicity stunt, then nevermind.....

How about Chris' comment at the end, "how about you put your name on the letter" to the parent. Good call.