PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC drops Imus simulcast

ROYC75
04-11-2007, 11:14 PM
Here ya go, all the whiners got their way ...........

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070412/ap_on_re_us/imus_protests

Sully
04-11-2007, 11:15 PM
John Goodman

SPchief
04-11-2007, 11:15 PM
SHOCKING.

I've never heard this before.

FAX
04-11-2007, 11:16 PM
They need to stop doing this. Poor Imus has had enough.

FAX

ROYC75
04-11-2007, 11:19 PM
It's time to go after the hip hop, rapper culture of music now, hit it when most of it all starts.

Mecca
04-11-2007, 11:20 PM
It's time to go after the hip hop, rapper culture of music now, hit it when most of it all starts.

That makes money..........money>everything

Halfcan
04-11-2007, 11:23 PM
Imus will be tarred and feathered next- that will learn him not to say nappy.

LTforMVP
04-11-2007, 11:24 PM
They need to stop doing this. Poor Imus has had enough.

FAX

Awww Poor Baby

I feel really sorry for him

FAX
04-11-2007, 11:29 PM
Awww Poor Baby

Your propensity for axiomatic reactions is utterly remarkable, Mr. LTforMVP. When you learn a new trick, please let me know.

Meanwhile, you may want to consult a physician. When your uncle pushed his manhood into your rectum, I think he must have burst your sense of humor.

FAX

LTforMVP
04-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Your propensity for axiomatic reactions is utterly remarkable, Mr. LTforMVP. When you learn a new trick, please let me know.

Meanwhile, you may want to consult a physician. When your uncle pushed his manhood into your rectum, I think he must have burst your sense of humor.

FAX

Maybe I can pick up a racist sense of humor from your idol Imus.

What channel is he on again?

kcxiv
04-11-2007, 11:53 PM
That makes money..........money>everything
What you said. There is no way they go after rap music. So many damn Indie labels that most rappers do not need major labels to survive. There is tons of folks in the bay area that make a ton of cash on indie lables.

Gravedigger
04-12-2007, 12:50 AM
Nappy headed... possibly racist knowing how people can take one person's comments the complete wrong way the only thing I honestly could find offense in was the hos part but oh well freedom of speech takes a back seat to feelings.

Pitt Gorilla
04-12-2007, 12:57 AM
Nappy headed... possibly racist knowing how people can take one person's comments the complete wrong way the only thing I honestly could find offense in was the hos part but oh well freedom of speech takes a back seat to feelings.I'm curios how his freedom of speech was impacted. He is free to say what he said as much as he likes. He does, however, have to live with the consequences.

ChiefFan31
04-12-2007, 01:11 AM
Its weaksauce.

The race pimp Al Sharpton got his way.

mikey23545
04-12-2007, 04:28 AM
And slowly but surely, the Thought Police consolidated their power...

Till there were no more "unhealthy" thoughts left in all the world...

penchief
04-12-2007, 05:07 AM
Awww Poor Baby

I know you don't feel sorry for him. But your posts on this topic have proven that you don't care about fairness. I've always defended Al Sharpton. I've always thought that he was getting a bad rap. But his hypocritical crusade against Imus has done more damage than good unless he and the rest of his hypocrites are ready to attack this problem at its source.

After the way Imus has been crucified, I'm all for it. Let's get rid of them all. Even all the African American comedians and musicians who make racial and sexist slurs against blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, etc. Nobody should be allowed to use that kind of language anymore.

I get the gist of why his comments deserved rebuke. But you advocate ruining a man's life and everything he's built over a misdemeanor; over a crime that many others commit intentionally and repeatedly. As long as the Dave Chapelles and the rap/hip-hop community are all held to the same standard then I suppose we will have accomplished what it is you think we accomplished by destroying one man's life over language that is routinely exploited by others as a vehicle for commercial success.

Swanman
04-12-2007, 06:33 AM
What really pisses me off is that MSNBC had to take him off the air today, the same day of his radiothon that is raising money for sick children. They couldn't wait one god-damned day to satisfy the race-baiting idiots.

Kraut
04-12-2007, 06:58 AM
This entire mess is out of control. Imus should not lose his show, but the fact is he has a 0 for ratings and that is the bottom line. If his show was a bigger success he would still be on the tv despite his comments. Always follow the money.

thehead
04-12-2007, 07:05 AM
This entire mess is out of control. Imus should not lose his show, but the fact is he has a 0 for ratings and that is the bottom line. If his show was a bigger success he would still be on the tv despite his comments. Always follow the money.

Dude had a show for 30 +years ,ratings had shit to do with it. Al Sharpton yeah thats the ticket