PDA

View Full Version : Rush Pre-Sale Tix went up today @ 4

Braincase
04-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Buddy of mine at work has an annual box for all the shows, and has access to the Rush concert tix before they go on sale to the general public, so I told him I was good for a pair, figure front 25 rows I hope. Wish I could get the code, but I thought I'd pass it along.

Nzoner
04-12-2007, 09:47 PM
I'll be line come Saturday morning but I'm getting Jethro Tull tickets.

Mecca
04-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Halfcan is hold up with hostages as we speak demanding front row to come out.

Halfcan
04-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Halfcan is hold up with hostages as we speak demanding front row to come out.

ROFL actually will probably just go out there and then pick the best tickets available from scalpers.

I plan on seeing them in Dallas, St. Louis, here and possible in Toronto if I get to go to Rush Con 7.

Gravedigger
04-13-2007, 02:30 AM
Never really got on the Rush bandwagon Dave Matthews Band tickets go up on sale on April 21st which I'm lookin forward to.

Halfcan
04-15-2007, 12:00 AM
Rush is outselling everyone 2-1 right now with Dave Mathews a distant 2nd.

Get them while you can folks!

Nzoner
04-15-2007, 12:54 AM
Rush is outselling everyone 2-1 right now with Dave Mathews a distant 2nd.

Get them while you can folks!

Interesting,in the line I was in this morning,there was one person there for Rush,the rest was Jethro Tull or 311.

Halfcan
04-15-2007, 12:57 AM
People still wait in lines?

I used to camp out at Tigers records downtown for tickets. Those were the days- I was in junior high and would sneak out and hitch rides to downtown KC then scap them monday morning. I made a killing on ACDC tickets.

Uncle_Ted
04-15-2007, 10:23 AM
Got my tix for the Chicago show. With the Hawkeyes at Soldier Field (9/1), the Rush tour (9/8), and the Chiefs at Soldier Field (9/16), my September is shaping up to be pretty f'ing sweet!

Different bands and promoters handle presales differently. For Rush, presales for most (if not all) of this tour were essentially open to the public ... all you had to do was follow the links from their website and submit your email address to get access to the presale. My seats still aren't that great though ...