PDA

View Full Version : *** The OFFICIAL *** TUF 5 Thread

scorpio
04-12-2007, 08:49 PM
alright, I'm a dirty stinking Donkey lover, but I recognize that CP has the better Lost, Xbox360, MMA, and poop threads.

So anyway, TUF 5 looks pretty freaking awesome so far.

scorpio
04-12-2007, 08:58 PM
SPOILER WARNING

Wow.... I'm rooting for Team Pulver throughout this thing (BJ is a smug rich bitch), but Noah lives in my town and I was kind of hoping for him to win or at least put on a good show.

That was kind of embarrassing.

Simplex3
04-12-2007, 09:04 PM
...(BJ is a smug rich bitch)...
I don't know, I wouldn't go in there and take the beatings he's taken even when I was poor. I certainly can't imaging getting myself up for that if I knew I was financially set.

scorpio
04-12-2007, 09:07 PM
I don't know, I wouldn't go in there and take the beatings he's taken even when I was poor. I certainly can't imaging getting myself up for that if I knew I was financially set.

Yeah, I think that's the main reason he's able to compete at such a high level though... he doesn't have a care in the world. Other guys are fighting for their supper and he's fighting because it's an amusing diversion from his playboy lifestyle.

Simplex3
04-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Yeah, I think that's the main reason he's able to compete at such a high level though... he doesn't have a care in the world. Other guys are fighting for their supper and he's fighting because it's an amusing diversion from his playboy lifestyle.
Dude has to train pretty rigorously, I doubt he spends a lot of time drinking and hangin' with some nappy-haired hos. As for not having a care in the world: I'm thinking that monster on the other side of the ring trying to break your face and arm would be a concern. :)

I'd say the guy needing to win to feed his kids has the advantage myself. That guy has every reason to get in there.

scorpio
04-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Dude has to train pretty rigorously, I doubt he spends a lot of time drinking and hangin' with some nappy-haired hos. As for not having a care in the world: I'm thinking that monster on the other side of the ring trying to break your face and arm would be a concern. :)

I'd say the guy needing to win to feed his kids has the advantage myself. That guy has every reason to get in there.

I don't really mean to disparage BJ's heart or skill... I respect him like I respect anybody with the balls to step in the ring/cage.

But I definitely want Jens to win this competition and then make orphans out of his children in the finale.

TrickyNicky
04-12-2007, 10:43 PM
That Manny guy has a Napoleon complex but he sure is a beast to back it up. Totally one-sided. They also kept teasing next week's show as either Cory Hill or Nate Diaz getting to fight, which should be entertaining.

Anyone watch Tito vs. Dana special? Dana actually trained hard for six months only to be no-showed by Tito. Just when I thought Tito was more respectable for being a good coach he pulls something like this. Its not like he just wanted to mess with Dana's mind, as Dana actually went and wasted the time of the NSAC which is bad for the business. To make up for that Tito gets a whole hour and a half special showing what a b**** he is.

Advantage White.

yunghungwell
04-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Anyone watch Tito vs. Dana special? Dana actually trained hard for six months only to be no-showed by Tito. Just when I thought Tito was more respectable for being a good coach he pulls something like this. Its not like he just wanted to mess with Dana's mind, as Dana actually went and wasted the time of the NSAC which is bad for the business. To make up for that Tito gets a whole hour and a half special showing what a b**** he is.

Advantage White.

Yes what a waste of an hour and a half of my life. I wish I wasn't so stupid as to believe that there might actually be a fight at the end of the show. It was a fricking hour and a half of watching Dana White work out. I would much rather the girls do aerobics on the Fitness Channel.

Oh, and Jens Pulver looks just like a strung out rodeo clown that I used to know. Go figure.

scorpio
04-13-2007, 01:29 PM
Oh, and Jens Pulver looks just like a strung out rodeo clown that I used to know. Go figure.

Jens Pulver's favorite drug is brain damage

El Jefe
04-13-2007, 01:32 PM
BJ Penn is gonna smash him in the Finale. I think Corey Hill is gonna be tuff to beat and Diaz is just crazy, I wouldnt want to fight him.

BIG_DADDY
04-13-2007, 01:41 PM
That Manny guy has a Napoleon complex but he sure is a beast to back it up. Totally one-sided. They also kept teasing next week's show as either Cory Hill or Nate Diaz getting to fight, which should be entertaining.

Advantage White.

I can't believe I watched the Dana White thing.

Manny was an animal, someone will have to take him out. He's looks like a head case though.

I want Diaz, I have seen him in the jiu-jitsu tourneys out here but haven't witnessed his standup. I like both the Diaz brothers, it's BS that they stripped Nick of his win over Gomi. The Nevada Athletic Commisson is officially a joke. Arrogant assholes.