PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling fan meltdown and cries. *****

Eric
04-14-2007, 01:45 PM
New and improved 'SUPER WRESTLING FAN'

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZ2aX-Lgh6M"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZ2aX-Lgh6M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Mecca
04-14-2007, 01:45 PM
LOL the still real to me damn it guy...........that's gotta be atleast a year old.

Sully
04-14-2007, 01:49 PM
I love that guy.

I can only imagine how he reacts in other "real" life situations.

"SIr, that's not actually a car, it's just a bed shaped as a car"
"Thank ya so much for sayin' what needed to be said."

"It's still real to me!!!"

"Excuse me, could you please get off the horse, my little girl has her quarter ready, and you are far too big. You should've outgrown this years ago..."

Phobia
04-14-2007, 01:57 PM
That guy is awesomely retarded.

kcxiv
04-14-2007, 02:29 PM
while he's stupid for crying, If wrestling was halfways decent i would still be watching it.

Hulkster for life! shit i remember when i was a kid trying to stay up after Sat Night Live so i can watch Sat Nights Main Event. Half the time i would pass out.

Halfcan
04-14-2007, 02:32 PM
So why did they hand GC the mike in the first place?

scorpio
04-14-2007, 02:36 PM
Welcome to 2004.

That video is so old, the first time I saw it fell off my dinosaur and broke my wooden underwear.

Thig Lyfe
04-14-2007, 02:37 PM
Yikes.

Mecca
04-14-2007, 02:39 PM
while he's stupid for crying, If wrestling was halfways decent i would still be watching it.

Hulkster for life! shit i remember when i was a kid trying to stay up after Sat Night Live so i can watch Sat Nights Main Event. Half the time i would pass out.

Guys today do shit way cooler than Hogan.......

stevieray
04-14-2007, 02:40 PM
Welcome to 2004.

That video is so old, the first time I saw it fell off my dinosaur and broke my wooden underwear.

ya, but something tells me that guy is still crying.

Phobia
04-14-2007, 02:42 PM

Heh heh. It's all the same to me.

Sully
04-14-2007, 02:42 PM
This is just the type of guy I'd love to get into it with at a bar arguing whether wrasslin' is "real" or not...

It'd be fun to bet how long till I made him cry or squeal.

kcxiv
04-14-2007, 02:43 PM
No one can beat hogan, no one. The only thing that came close was the NWO deal with Hall and Nash.

I used to be a WWF freak growing up and into the mid 90's. I watch it occassionally now, but its definately eh now.

You see WWE now, and you still see tons of people with Hogan gear on, you dont see that with other old time wrestlers. You wont ever either. Not Stunning Steve Austin, Not Triple H. Hell, the Rock will fade out as well. He already did when he was gone. Maybe, Undertaker, but thats it.

stevieray
04-14-2007, 02:44 PM
Guys today do shit because of Hogan.......

FYP

TinyEvel
04-14-2007, 02:44 PM
REPOSTS are REAL. They're still REAL to ME.... :deevee:

Nzoner
04-14-2007, 02:45 PM
I hope that guy never reproduces

kcxiv
04-14-2007, 02:45 PM
FYP
Quoted for Truth right there.

Sully
04-14-2007, 02:46 PM
I hope that guy never reproduces
It's at least 50/50 that he'll never have the option.

Mecca
04-14-2007, 02:46 PM
No one can beat hogan, no one. The only thing that came close was the NWO deal with Hall and Nash.

I used to be a WWF freak growing up and into the mid 90's. I watch it occassionally now, but its definately eh now.

You see WWE now, and you still see tons of people with Hogan gear on, you dont see that with other old time wrestlers. You wont ever either. Not Stunning Steve Austin, Not Triple H. Hell, the Rock will fade out as well. He already did when he was gone. Maybe, Undertaker, but thats it.

The WWE peak with Austin was actually greater than with Hogan......those are the 2 highest money makers though.

kcxiv
04-14-2007, 02:49 PM
The WWE peak with Austin was actually greater than with Hogan......those are the 2 highest money makers though.
I want to see numbers to back that up. The "peak" as you so call it. Cause i cannot beleive thats the Case. WWE has a lifetime contract with Hogan for a reason. He's the Babe Ruth of the WW/E.

All Austin did was steal Sandman's ring entry with beer and became "cool".

Mecca
04-14-2007, 02:52 PM
The WWE and Hogan don't have a lifetime deal actually, he wasn't on Mania this year because he pissed Vince off and they basically said they aren't working with him anymore.......we'll see how long it lasts.

The peak was greater because things costs more in 2000 than they did in 1987. Hogan took the WWF from just another wrestling show to mainstrain million dollar company, Austin took them from a multi million dollar company to a billion dollar company.

Phobia
04-14-2007, 02:54 PM
Heh heh. Wrestling debates rock. It's almost as good as midgets running.

kcxiv
04-14-2007, 03:01 PM
The WWE and Hogan don't have a lifetime deal actually, he wasn't on Mania this year because he pissed Vince off and they basically said they aren't working with him anymore.......we'll see how long it lasts.

The peak was greater because things costs more in 2000 than they did in 1987. Hogan took the WWF from just another wrestling show to mainstrain million dollar company, Austin took them from a multi million dollar company to a billion dollar company.
Yeah, just like every other time Hogan and Vince had a break up. There is money out there to be made and we all know Vince is a money grubbing slimeball, everyone knows it.

Peak in terms of money becuase the Era's were different, but Hogan made Wrestling. He was more beneficial to WWF then Austin could ever be. Austin just held the gate open. Hogan is the one that opened it.

kcxiv
04-14-2007, 03:01 PM
hehe, need to watch the Naked Mile. Midgets in there own. Midget football for the win.

Braincase
04-14-2007, 03:02 PM
ya, but something tells me that guy is still crying.

Candlelight vigil to remember Ravishing Rike Rude.

unothadeal
04-14-2007, 03:04 PM
The best there is. The best there was. And the best there ever will be.

Mecca
04-14-2007, 03:05 PM
Yeah, just like every other time Hogan and Vince had a break up. There is money out there to be made and we all know Vince is a money grubbing slimeball, everyone knows it.

Peak in terms of money becuase the Era's were different, but Hogan made Wrestling. He was more beneficial to WWF then Austin could ever be. Austin just held the gate open. Hogan is the one that opened it.

Actually I disagree with you, the WWE was fading hard and needed Austin. Had he not come along we'd probably be talking about how WCW bought the WWF. Without him they'd have never passed WCW he was it.....he carried them on his back for a year by himself then other guys such as The Rock emerged.

Valiant
04-14-2007, 03:06 PM

Wow a billion dollar company??? That is hard to believe... I can easily see 300-500million but a billion... Is there a site that says how much they have made each year?

Mecca
04-14-2007, 03:10 PM
Wow a billion dollar company??? That is hard to believe... I can easily see 300-500million but a billion... Is there a site that says how much they have made each year?

They pulled in 30 mill last year in a "down year"........honestly I think all in all Vince and the WWE are worth about 900 million, at thier peak they were worth a little over a billion. It's up and down because wrestling is a cyclical business.

BigRock
04-14-2007, 03:15 PM
They pulled in 30 mill last year in a "down year"........honestly I think all in all Vince and the WWE are worth about 900 million, at thier peak they were worth a little over a billion. It's up and down because wrestling is a cyclical business.
A lot of it depends on the price of their stock. If it was like two points higher right now, they'd be worth over a billion.

Mecca
04-14-2007, 03:16 PM
This is also probably not a good time to look at their stock prices they just had thier biggest show of the year which did a little over 80 thousand people.

eazyb81
04-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Old video but still a classic.

He actually has his own website:

http://www.davewillswrestling.com/

stumppy
04-14-2007, 03:50 PM

ROFLROFLROFL

You couldn't slap the smile off of my face right now.

DJJasonp
04-14-2007, 04:12 PM
Old video but still a classic.

He actually has his own website:

http://www.davewillswrestling.com/

The best part is the photo gallery where the looks on all the wrestlers faces say "I'm gonna need a restraining order, arent I?"

Classic stuff.

Eric
04-14-2007, 04:42 PM
Look at the lady to the left.

funny.

Deberg_1990
04-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Ill never forget in like 5th grade having the " Is wrestling fake or real debate?" with my fellow classmates after watching John Stossell get knocked the **** out!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrX9Ca7LSyQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrX9Ca7LSyQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Sure-Oz
04-14-2007, 04:54 PM
wheres the link, that first one doestn work

Buns
04-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Ill never forget in like 5th grade having the " Is wrestling fake or real debate?" with my fellow classmates after watching John Stossell get knocked the **** out!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrX9Ca7LSyQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrX9Ca7LSyQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

EC-DUB EC-DUB EC-DUB EC-DUB

Phobia
04-14-2007, 05:01 PM
You wrestling dorks should never, EVER make fun of gochiefs for liking Star Wars. EVER!

Buns
04-14-2007, 05:14 PM
You wrestling dorks should never, EVER make fun of gochiefs for liking Star Wars. EVER!

As long as he doesn't speak fluent Klingon

Skip Towne
04-14-2007, 05:18 PM
Does that go for the soccer dorks as well?

Phobia
04-14-2007, 05:23 PM
Does that go for the soccer dorks as well?

I don't know. At least that's a pseudo-sport.

kcfanXIII
04-14-2007, 05:24 PM
repost or not, my laughter is still real dammit!!

seriously, i think stone cold's fans will be around as long as hogan's. hell hogan just quit wrestling a couple years ago didn't he?

Reaper16
04-14-2007, 05:28 PM
Stone Cold Steve Austin. I mean, wow, is this clip ancient. A classic, though. This will always be a catchphrase amongst the internet pro wrestling community.

Who are you to doubt El Dandy? He's a heck of a wrestler, a great ring technician, and a jam-up guy.
[/expects no one except for UP and Mecca to possibly get that reference]

Reaper16
04-14-2007, 05:28 PM
I don't know. At least that's a pseudo-sport.
So Star Wars' geek factor is based on it not being a sport?

PunkinDrublic
04-14-2007, 05:37 PM
Well I for one have never seen that clip so thanks for the laugh.

kcxiv
04-14-2007, 06:21 PM
How do you figure that? hell i was 7 years old when i was deep into wrestling. Wtf else is kids that age supposed to be doing? I was into sports and wrestling at that age.

P.S nothing wrong with Star Wars either. Star trek? now **** that show, but Star Wars is cool.

Reaper16
04-14-2007, 06:35 PM
How do you figure that? hell i was 7 years old when i was deep into wrestling. Wtf else is kids that age supposed to be doing? I was into sports and wrestling at that age.

P.S nothing wrong with Star Wars either. Star trek? now **** that show, but Star Wars is cool.
:clap:

big nasty kcnut
04-14-2007, 06:36 PM
Reaper i got it old bret hart interview lol. Now i watch wrestling to see beyond the ring stuff like who getting pushed who not and why. Also wondering should paul heyman go to tna and bring back ecw style of wrestling.

Mecca
04-14-2007, 07:05 PM
Stone Cold Steve Austin. I mean, wow, is this clip ancient. A classic, though. This will always be a catchphrase amongst the internet pro wrestling community.

Who are you to doubt El Dandy? He's a heck of a wrestler, a great ring technician, and a jam-up guy.

What about Hypnosis, he's one of the highest flyers of the highest magnitude.

unothadeal
04-14-2007, 07:24 PM
This is weird. A day after I change my avatar, people start to discuss (make fun of) wrestling.

Phobia
04-14-2007, 07:45 PM

There's nothing wrong with being a double-dork, man. Just don't make fun of the other dorks.

Phobia
04-14-2007, 07:46 PM
So Star Wars' geek factor is based on it not being a sport?
You're requiring far too much thought from me. I think I'm going to bow out of this cool discussion.

Reaper16
04-14-2007, 08:06 PM
You're requiring far too much thought from me. I think I'm going to bow out of this cool discussion.
ROFL

greg63
04-14-2007, 08:12 PM
He wasn't hugged enough as a child.

Ultra Peanut
04-14-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm here to save your thread.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ED1Czsk6x4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ED1Czsk6x4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

scorpio
04-14-2007, 08:25 PM

El Dandy is the greatest short, fat mexican wrestler EVAR.

kcxiv
04-14-2007, 08:36 PM
But having 55,000 posts on a internet forum doesnt make you a dork? :P

Ultra Peanut
04-14-2007, 08:36 PM
how can anyone watch wrestling i mean seriously

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E3XnrJ26hQc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E3XnrJ26hQc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

(Come back, Chris. :()

Phobia
04-14-2007, 08:37 PM
But having 55,000 posts on a internet forum doesnt make you a dork? :P

It's my gift to the less fortunate. Think of it me giving back to society. You can't get entertainment like this for free just anywhere....

kcfanXIII
04-14-2007, 09:38 PM
It's my gift to the less fortunate. Think of it me giving back to society. You can't get entertainment like this for free just anywhere....

thats right, some places make you pay to read the rumor mill.

Eric
04-14-2007, 10:19 PM
bump. new video.

Ultra Peanut
04-15-2007, 01:03 AM
That's what I'm talkin' about.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sl889ORIDmo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sl889ORIDmo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

kcxiv
04-15-2007, 01:13 AM
Not bagging on ya, just once you realize your in the same boat as the rest of us. Denial is a bitch. lol

Swanman
04-15-2007, 09:37 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gP_23tMm580"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gP_23tMm580" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

That could not have felt good.

Eric
04-15-2007, 12:02 PM
"Captain Redneck Dick Murdoch"

Rofl.

eazyb81
04-15-2007, 01:09 PM
Thank you Mr. Funk for SAYIN WHAT NEEDED TO BE SAID!!!

This video is so old but never gets old.

eazyb81
04-15-2007, 01:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvgHCtjXbAI&mode=related&search=

Lamest. Gimmick. Ever.

Eric
04-15-2007, 01:42 PM
Thank you Mr. Funk for SAYIN WHAT NEEDED TO BE SAID!!!

This video is so old but never gets old.

:rofl

The second guy is funny too. OMG. Best video ever.

TrickyNicky
04-15-2007, 01:57 PM
That could not have felt good.
Are you a fan of 90's AJPW? Doesn't get much better, IMO. About the only wrestling I can stomach. Its all about the workrate.

PunkinDrublic
04-15-2007, 04:23 PM
This was allegedly his explanation for crying.

"That clip is of me. I admit it. I honestly didn't realize it was being taped until my comment was over. I justy found last night, this thing was all over the net. I rarely post here and just read somewhat and haven't been able to in a while till last night. I appreciate a lot of the folks opinions as having read Mondavi and Walker's for a while now. Plus being a twenty year fan, and over 12 year subscriber to the torch.

I refering to the Deaths of Wrestlers. I was at the Wrestling in Spartanburg. Funk and the Mid night X had given their bodies for our entertainment over all the years and they now hurt and sometimes can barely walk. and Funk had just got done talking about Eddie Guerrero and how this business kills more folks than a crack house in spartanburg would in 5 yrs.

I do apologize if anyone was offended or embarrased by me crying. Give me a hard time all you want. Laugh at my expense. ( My wife is giving me a hard time about it, but hey I am an emotional guy. ) Call me what you like But Wrestling will never be sports entertainment and will always be real to me..

I got to meet the Barbarian who I have been a fan of for twenty years and get my pic taken with him. I was so happy. I got to see the King Jerry Lawler. I saw Harley and that he is barely be able to walk now adays. I got to see Bill Apter who I gave my money to every tuesday to when I was a kid buying wrestling magazines... I got to talk about drugs and drug abuse with the Good doctor Tom Pritchard. It was an emotional day for me. Both happy and sad.

These folks have broken their bodies for us and folks are dying and sometimes it seems no one cares. I do.

Glad some folks got some humor out of it I guess i was caught up in the emotion but hey, that is what wrestling is all about sometimes.

DW
Atlanta, GA
still a fan and will be forever."